Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 83| Epilogue 2

11.8K 464 73
By cupcakes6621

Hello everyone. How are you guys? I hope everyone is doing well. I want to thank everyone for giving this story such tremendous amount of love. Even after months of finishing this story, i still get notifications for this story everyday and it makes my heart dwell in happiness. As per lots of request, I have decided to give this story another bonus chapter. A Epilogue 2. I hope you enjoy it. Once again Thank you guys for loving this story and i hope you enjoy this surprise update. 💖

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

4 Years later....

It was quite early in the morning around 4 am when the sun hadn't even began to raise. Outside of Malhotra Mansion, 2 cars came and parked. From the first car exited Naira, looking ever so beautiful in  a traditional green lehenga. As she tried to bend a little to set her lehenga properly a man rushed next to her giving her a stern look.

Ritik:"I have told you so many times jaan. Don't bend down. Its not good for the baby. But you? You won't even listen to me right?"(He scolded his 5 months pregnant wife who looked at him with a pout)

Naina:"Sorry. I promise ill take care of myself. Its just this lehenga is soo hard to manage so early in the morning. "

Ritik:(Shock his head in amusement) " I told you na. Wear something less heavy. This will annoy you all day"

Naina:"Ritik It's such a important day. I couldn't just come wearing anything. Now common we will be late if now"

Ritik smiled at his over exited wife as she started to head in while Ritik took out few things from the trunk before following. Mid way to the main gate, they were greeted by a Handsome looking man in his late mid 20s.

Man:"Hello Naira di, Ritik bhai. You both look stunning"

Naira:"Even you aren't looking bad Kabir. If i am not wrong this was Navya's choice"

Kabir blushes as he nods. Both Ritik and Kabir were wearing traditional indian wear for men. Ritik was matching Naira with a dark green kurta while Kabir wore a light blue one. Ritik gave Kabir a hug before they headed to the main gate. As if their arrival was known before, the main gate opened revealing a 24 year old Navya dressed in a light blue lehenga looking beautiful.

Navya:"Your 10 mins late di.."(She said with a frown)

Naira:"Well i am sorry if i had a hard time waking up at 3 in the morning to get ready. Give a pregnant women some break"

Navya:"Very bad di.. You using your my small niece or nephew as your excuse"

Naira:"move aside navu.. we are wasting time here just by arguing"(She said as Navya smiled hugging Naira before Naira headed inside)

Navya:"Hi jiju.. looking handsome "(She said giving a normal teasing to Ritik who smiled and patted her head)

Ritik:"You don't look  bad yourself saali ji"(He said as he followed his wife inside)

Kabir:(clearing his throat to grab her attention)"Well May i have the honor to get complimented by my fiance?"(He asked with a smirk while Navya looked at him and smiled)

Navya:(coming close as she wrapped her arms around his neck while his arms found its way to her waist)"Mr. Fiance you look as dashing as ever"(She said with a smile as she hugged him buring her face in his neck while he sighed taking her in his arms)"I missed you"

Kabir:"I missed you more. Sorry Sweetheart. Past 3 days have been so hectic in office. Thank you so much for being so understanding. I Promise to make it up. How about a date the day after tomorrow. The whole day just you and me?"

Navya:"Sounds perfect"

Kabir:"Great.. Late today ill ask dad(Neil) for permission"

Navya nodded as she kissed her fiance's cheeks before pulling him inside and closing the door behind. Navya and Kabir had been engaged for 6 months now. 4 months later they were to tie the knot. Navya and Kabir met at college. Navya pursued her masters as well after college for 2 years. That's where she met kabir. It was a typical hate at first site story. But soon their hate blossomed into something so beautiful that today they can't imagine a day without each other. The Day Neil got to know about Kabir, The house was in a world war 3. With Half the house tying to get Neil to at least listen to this Kabir guy, but Neil was Neil, the over protective Dad was his baby girl. At least Khushi and Diya were there to handle Aryan and Ansh but Ahana was not present. She had gone out with Shruti.  But it's truly amusing how the strong opposition Kabir got from his 2  future brother in laws and his future father in law has now turned into only love.

Navya:"Bhai is everything set"(She asked ansh who nodded as he greeted Naira, Ritik and Kabir)

Ansh:"Naira can you please check on Diya. She is freaking out at the moment)

Naira:"why what happened"

Ansh:"Apparently she can't find the perfect earring for her dress. I swear since she has become pregnant she has started caring about stupid things"

Naira:"Shut up Ansh.. She is 7 months pregnant. You men are just useless"(She huffed as she headed up while Ritik and Ansh's eyes widen)

Ritik:"What did i do"

Ansh:"I don't know man. All i know is pregnant women is scary"

Navya rolled her eyes as she headed up leaving the boys to finish the last min preparation. She headed up and she Shruti sitting on the sofa along with Rohan and Preeti chatting as they had tea to refresh them such early in the morning. They were all dressed in Indian traditional wear. Navya smiled as she knows everyone is truly excited for today. She so wished that Mahi, Swati and Shruti's kids Ryan and Sameer's Family could join today, but they all were out of town for the moment.

Sid:"Hey Princess"(He said as he was going down stairs)

Navya:"Hi chachu. Everything ready for the surprise. "

Sid:"yes... Even the gift is ready. I just need to do final touches"

Navya:"okay Chachu.. Thanks"

Sid:(fake glaring)"Next time say thanks and forget getting the daily chocolates i bring you hidden from your parents."

Navya laughed as she headed towards her big brother Aryan's room. She knocked and entered as she heard a come in. She entered to see her brother standing in front of the mirror setting his hair while his wife, khushi was wearing her earring standing in front of him. They both looked stunning in the as they wore their traditional wear of color yellow.

Khushi:"Oh Navu.. come na. Is everything ready? It's already 6 right"

Navya:"yeah bhabhi.  you look stunning"

Aryan:"what about your bhai Navu"

Navya:"umm.. You look okay okay"(She teased as he gave her a glared making her laugh)" kidding bhai.. you look handsome as always. Now where is my champ huh? I am sure he looks dashing as ever"

Khushi:"you champ slept again.. after getting up"(She sighed with a soft smile as she looked at her 3 year old son sleeping peacefully even after dressed in such heavy traditional wear.)

Aryan:"Okay..it's almost time for papa and mumma to wake up. Lets finish the final prep fast."

Navya:"hmm.. Naira di has already arrived and so has kabir"

Khushi:"okay lets go... Aryan please wake up Ashu na"(She said as Aryan nodded while Navya left with khushi)

Aryan:"Okay Mr. Ashish time for you to wake up"(He said picking his son in his arms whose whined as he snuggled more into his fathers embrace)

In Neil and Ahana's room..

Neil and Ahana were fast asleep like any other day. The alarm of 7 o clock is what woke the couple. Ahana's hand reached to her phone to shut the alarm off as Neil snuggled more into his wife, missing her warmth when she tried to move away.

Ahana:(Smiled at her husband as he ran her fingers through his hair)"Neil.. wake up"

Neil:"few more mins.."

Ahana:"at least let me leave"

Neil:"nope. not today."

Ahana:"Really? What's so special today?"(She asked seeing if he remembered such a special day as he hadn't wished her yesterday)

Neil:(opening his eyes)"Today is the most beautiful day of my life. Because today 25 years ago, A beautiful angle entered my life as my wife and changed my life into something no less then a fairy tale. (As he leaned to kiss her forehead before perking on her lips)" Happy 25th Anniversary Shona"

Ahana:(Smiled as slight tears came in her eyes)"Happy Anniversary Neil. Thank you for such amazing 25 years of my life. "

The 2 stayed in each others arms for a while before they got up to freshen up for breakfast. As they changed into their outfit of the day Neil noticed a tray of food provided at their main door. He smiled as he remembered yesterday's conversation with his kids.

Flashback...

Neil was walking when he noticed Navya along with her brother's and sister in laws dissuading something. They stopped around him and Ahana. Neil had guess they would be planning something for their anniversary so he smiled and walked up to them.

Neil:"What's up baccho?

Diya:"nothing papa. Do you need something? Tea? coffee?"

Neil:"no diya thank you for asking though. I just want to say something"

Khushi:"Yes papa say na"

Neil:" I know you kids are planning something for our anniversary.(the kids gasped as if getting got)"and i won't stop or spoil anything but i also have something planned for Ahana and my 25th Anniversary. A surprise for her. I need your help for it. "

Ansh:"Papa you don't need to ask. Tell us what is it"

Neil:(smiled)"so..."

Flashback ends...

This was as per plan Neil thought. He brought the tray inside and Ahana looked at it in confusion.

Ahana:"Neil what is this?"

Neil:"Breakfast. Today I want to have my breakfast with my wife and spend some Quality time with her"

Ahana blushes as she smiled and settled down next to him to have breakfast. After having breakfast, Ahana headed to the wardrobe to take out her gift for Neil. She came and sat down beside him and she forwarded him her present. Neil raised his eyebrows in surprise while she smiled and signaled him to open it. He smiled as she opened the box to see it holding 2 couple bracelets which had Ahana 💖 Neil carved into it.

Neil:"This is beautiful Ahana"

Ahana:"There is more To it. "(She held the bracelet and as she pressed the small button as it popped open to show a small collage of 3 photos of Ahana and Neil.)

Neil smile increased more as she pulled her closer taking her into a small lip lock. He pulled away and kissed her forehead. Ahana closed her eyes taking in the bliss feeling which hasn't changed one bit in the last 25 years. Even though they were close to their 50s, The spark between them was same as before.

Neil took one bracelet and made Ahana wear it before he leaned down and kissed her hand. She then proceeded to the same before she bend down and kissed his hand before intertwining their fingers together.

Neil:"Now for my gift..."(He went to the wardrobe and took out their neatly packed Wedding dress from their wedding )

Ahana:"Neil this?"(She asked confused as he passed her his wedding dress)

Neil:"My gift is downstairs but before that i want to see my wife in her wedding dress as my bride. On our wedding day I wasn't able to admire my bride as much due to our circumstances that time but now. Now i want to devour that view in my heart forever.

Ahana:"but Neil what will everyone think"

Neil:"No one will think anything Ahana. Please jaan don't deny me"(How could she say no to her husband that to on their anniversary)

She nodded as she held her dress and headed to the washroom to dress up in her bridal attire again. As she changed in the red bridal attire, Each piece of jewellery she wore reminded her of her wedding day. The day she became Neil. She looked at herself in the mirror and a the imagines of her wedding day appeared in front of her as she remembered her dull face that day. Compared to today where this dress held memories of just happiness in her life. After about 30 mins, She was all ready and dressed as a new bride. She stepped out to the room to see, Neil had also changed into his wedding attire. Looking at him remind her of the moment when she had walked to the mandap, and he stood their looking handsome as ever.

Hearing her anklet, Neil turned to be blown away from the beauty of his bride. Yes they had changed quite in the past 25 years but to him, she looked the same beautiful Ahana, that she did on her wedding day. She came and stood in front of him. She got on her tip toe a little as she adjusted his hair before brushing off his sherwani.

Ahana:(resting her hands on his shoulder)"looking handsome Mr. Malhotra. Who do you plan on killing today ? (She asked with a smirk while he laughed slightly)

Neil:"Well my plan was to smitten my wife. Do you think it would work? "

Ahana:"It sure is working"

Neil:"Well i am glad because someone else magic is working on me too"(He winked and he pulled her closer)"Lets head down before i lose control on myself and forget the surprise"(He said in a husky voice while she blushed and smacked his shoulder)

Neil laughed as he intertwined their hands and guided them down to the hall. The lights were off which confused Ahana as the curtains were shut as well making the hall quite dark, but it didn't seem to bother Neil.

Neil came and stopped in front of Ahana where small amount of light was hitting. He looked at her with admiration before he cupped her face.

Neil:"Ahana you remember my Proposal to you. The first time I said I Love you?"

Ahana:"How could i forget Neil. It was one of the best moments of my entire life"

Neil:"It was mine as well. That day i promised you something. I want to full fill it today."(Ahana looked on confused as Neil clapped his hands and suddenly all the lights come on)

Ahana looked shocked as she looked at the extremely decorated Hall. She looked around and her eyes froze on the Mandap set in the corner area. She looked back at Neil in shock as the worlds from the past hit her.

Flashback....

Neil:"What...won't you remarry me on our 25th anniversary. Isn't that the trend now a days. To renew our vows."

Flashback ends...

Ahana gasped as Neil looked at her with loved filled in his eyes while Ahana by now had tears in her eyes as she realized what was happening.

Neil:(bending down on his knees)"So Mrs. Ahana Neil Malhotra would you do me the honors and Get married to me again today on our 25th Anniversary? "

Ahana nodded as tears spilled from her eyes. She pulled him up and hugged him tightly as she stumbled but kept them both up. Cheering, whitelisting and claps filled the hall as everyone came out of their hiding spots.

Ahana:(She laughed through her tears looking at her kids and family members before she turned to neil)"Oh Neil you didn't have to"

Neil:"I want to...Shall we? "(He asked as he kept his hands out which she took)

He led her to the mandap where the Pandit was present for the wedding ritual to start. The Wedding started soon as the mantras were started to be said and Neil and Ahana sat hand in hand on the mandap. The kids and other family members stood around with happiness evident on their faces to relive this moment. Ahana and Neil Re took every vow as before making them much stronger then ever. With every round, Their journey came in their mind. From supporting each other, to being with each other from thick and thin. They had already full fill every vow  and today they promised to keep full filling them till the day they die. Soon Neil was asked to refill Ahana's mang with sindoor and make her where the mangalsutra. As the weeding came to an end, Ahana and Neil stood up with their hands still intertwined as Neil pulled Ahana closer kissing her forehead.

Navya:(Having tears in her eyes as she lean on kabir)"They are so beautiful"

Kabir:"Indeed they are"

Khushi:(Leaning onto Aryan)"They are magical Aryan. I never imagine i would see a love story this pure. These past 7 to 8 years of me knowing them, I can see how much love and care is stored within them. (turning to Aryan)"Thank you for giving me such a lovable family"(He smiled through his tears as he kissed her forehead)

Everyone took multiple photos to remember this day, before it was soon time for lunch. Navya moved away from her parents to the middle of the hall to announce something.

Navya:"Okay beautiful people.. before we continue with the future surprised why not cut the cake and have some lunch before that. khushi bhabhi"

Khushi nodded as she headed to bring the cake while Ritik and Kabir guided Ahana and Neil to the middle area. Ahana smiled at them as she patted their cheeks with the motherly love she had.

Kabir:"Papa here"(He said handing him the knife as Khushi came with the cake)

Diya:"Common mumma papa cut the cake"

Sid:"Yes bhai..bhabhi"(He said already ready to take pictures)

Ahana and Neil smiled as they looked towards each other before they cut the cake together. Neil took a piece of cake and fed it to Ahana before whispering to her.

Neil:"Happy anniversary jaan"

Ahana:"Happy Anniversary Neil"(She quickly kissed his cheek when she fed him cake while the kids busted into hooting causing Ahana to blush as she hugged Neil)

Soon the lunch was served along with the cake as every gathered around to eat. The moment was pure bliss and Ahana couldn't wish for anything more. All her kids were happy and settled in their life with the best partners they could wish for. Ahana and Neil themselves were happy in their lives.

Neil:(taking his grandson Ashish in his arms)"Ashu.. you didn't wish dadu and dadi. Didn't even give dadu a kissy?"

Ashish:"dadu sad? no no...(He kissed Neil who smiled)"Dadu happy happy"(Neil smiled as kissed his forehead)

Ahana:"What about dadi?"

Ashish:"Dadi happy happy too"(He said kissing her cheeks before he giggles as her jewellery tickled him)

Khushi:"Papa mumma now please come sit at the sofa. We have more surprises for you."

Ahana:"how much more beta? This was more then enough"

Naira:"Maa its your 25th anniversary. It has to be extra extra special. Because this day is even special for Aryan bhai, Ansh and Me. We got our family that day. We are so thankful to both of you for taking the best decision of re-marrying each other."

Ansh:"Yes maa Thank you.. Thank you so much for giving me so much"

Aryan:"We know you took this decision for the betterment of our future and we are very grateful for that"(Ahana and Neil smiled at their kids emotional confessions)

Navya:"Even i am grateful. Because if you both wouldn't be together how would i have been born"(She said causing everyone to laugh and Neil and Ahana to chuckle.)"What it is true only.  Plus i don't want to be left out"(She said pouting)

Diya:"Okay okay.. time to the next surprise"

The kids took Ahana and Neil to settled down on the sofa. Sid and Preeti along with Rohan and Shurti sat on the side sofa while the kids went up and started discussing something. Soon the lights turned of and a spotlight was pointed towards a stage like set up.  Navya came up dressed as Ahana from before she was married. She was there holding a doll as a baby ansh and from behind her came Ansh dressed as Rajeev from the past.

Ahana gave a sad smile remembering the past as she felt Neil's hands on hers intertwining with them. Ahana watched as next to them Kabir came on stage with Khushi as Neil and Aarti. They had Ashish as Aryan and a stuff toy as 4 months Naira.

Naira:(Narrating)"Every love story has it's own turns and twist. So does this story. But my parents story is unique because most story end when one things they found their happy ending. My parents story started when they thought they had their happy ending. Oh but were they wrong."

The 2 families stood next to each other happily before the lighting became dark and Aarti and Rajeev slowly started to fade away. Soon Ahana and Neil stood their lost with their kids. They wondered here and there before they bumped into each other and looked lost in each others eyes.

Naira:"Because what they thought was the happy ending was a start of a new story. A New chapter. When the reason you live for is taken, what is one supposed to do? Find another reason to live? Thats what my parents did. Being broken didn't stop them for living for their kids. But neither of them knew that these kids were what was going to bound them for life.

As Ahana and Neil stood looking in each others eyes, they sighed before looking away and starting to walk away when they stopped due to a tug. Ahana looked back to see her dupata stuck in Aryan's hands while Neils coat stuck in Ansh's hands. The 2 looked back at each other then the kids in confusion as the lights faded to dark.

Here Ahana and Neil, seated on the sofa seeing the play in front of them, got flooded with memories of the past as they looked up front.

Naira:"Soon destiny played it's part. Brought two heartbroken people together and tied them together with the bond of Married. A married for their kids."

The lights come back on and Navya as Ahana and Kabir as Neil come up on the stage again. They were dress as what Ahana and Neil wore when they were met for the first time. In the background, a project was showing Pictures of Neil and Arohi from those times when they first met. Most of them were secret pictures taken by Sid.

Naira:"From engagement to wedding the journey was fast yet filled with emotions."

Ahana and Neil watch as Navya and Kabir come to stage and give a sad smile to the audience showing their engagement ring but soon smile as Ashish is shown running to them. In the background picture from the engagement, mehendi, sangeet and Haldi are playing in sequence.

Aryan:(Narrating now)"Soon 25 years back from this day. The wedding day came. The day 2 heartbroken souls took a vow unknowing to heal each other till the end of life."

The wedding pictures starts to show while Navya and Kabir come on stage in a wedding dress. Soon the lights dim and come back to a newly wed Navya and Kabir entering the Malhotra Mansion.

Aryan:"Those steps into this house changed the dull atmosphere into Happiness. Soon a friendship began to bloom between 2 strangers. With every obstacle they faced their bond grew stronger and stronger."

Navya and Kabir are shown playing with Ashish as they slowly became friends and lose the awkwardness from before.

Naira:"Soon this friendship became to blossom into love and the 2 heartbroken people found  happiness again in their life."

Ashish is shown leaving the scene as Navya starts to leave  behind him only to be stopped by Kabir holding her hand. He pulls her closer as she collides with his chest. She blushes as she turns as hides her face in his embrace.

Ahana and Neil watch with admiration as they remember their moments of falling in love with one another. The feeling of bliss they felt as they rediscovered their feeling that grew for one another.

Aryan:"But little did they know that their past was coming to haunt them with hidden truth that could shake their whole relation."

As Aryan said that the light focus shifted from a hugging Kabir and Navya to Ansh who stood behind them watching.

Naira:"With horrifying truths also came a stronger bond then ever and the news of a new addition to the family."

Navya and Kabir act out the scene where Ahana found out she is pregnant and when Neil got to know about the pregnancy. khushi , ritik, and Diya came on stage acting as the family members as they showed a celebration in the house.

Aryan:"As the 2 fought past the horrors of the past and accepted them, Their future brighten more with the arrival of a small baby girl. Our Navya."

Navya and Kabir are shown standing up against Ansh who is pushed back into the darkness before the light fades and come back to show Navya and Kabir smiling with a baby Navya in their hands represented by a stuffed toy.

Naira:"Today even after 25 years their love as only grown more and more. They had many obstacles in their life but they handles everyone with love and care. They stood by each other and did what they thought was best for their family."

The lights faded as Naira, Aryan , Ansh,and Navya came on stage. Ahana and Neil smiled with slight tears in their eyes as they watched their kids in admiration.

Aryan:"They brought us 4 up to be amazing human being"

Ansh:"They fought with the world or us, their own world"

Navya:"Today I can say I am Proud to have such amazing Parents."

Kabir, Ritik, Khushi, And Diya came on stage with Ashish in Khushi's arms. They went and stood beside their respective partners as they looked towards Ahana and Neil.

Ritik:"Thank you maa papa for considering us as capable enough to be a part of your family"

Kabir:"Thank you for loving and caring for us as your own"

Khushi:"Thank you for making us feel as if we are your kids only"

Diya:"Thank you for understanding our love and showing to us what love actually is"

All the kids:"We are all extremely pound to be known as your kids. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. You have completed 25 year of togetherness and Now we are waiting to celebrate your 50th anniversary. We love you!!

Ahana busted into tears and She and Neil stood up. They opened their arms as a signal for all the kids to come and they all complied as they rushed towards their parents. Ahana and Neil hugged each of them one by one as showered their love on them.

Neil:"Thank you so much baccho. "

Ahana:"I am truly grateful to have you has my kids"

Ahana/Neil:"We are proud to have you all as our kids"(Everyone laughed in the emotional moment)

Sid:"Okay common lets do a Family picture"(Everyone nodded as they all stood near each other.)

Ahana and Neil sat in the middle with Shruti and rohan on one side and Preeti and sid on another. The Kids stood behind them with their respected partner while Ashish was in the arms of his Dadu and Dadi.

Sid:"Say Cheeessse everyone"

All:"Cheeeeessseeeeeee"(The photo was clicked and the scene froze on the happy faces of everyone)

This Family had come a long away. The marriage that started of as a deal had completed 25 years of happiness and togetherness. Ahana and Neil had became the best parents one can ask for while also becoming the best soulmate one can be. They had seen their kids grew into amazing people and start their own families. They even had a grandchild and 2 more on the way. Life was perfect just the way destiny had planned for them because They were destined to be each others.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

lehenga - Indian traditional dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 594 11
You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved. The greater the storm the brighter the rainbow. Welcoming you all in to Avinash and Aa...
4.5K 214 9
I ruined her life but she made my life. She left me to let me live but now that she has left, I can't live without her. What happens when a girl nam...
300K 19.2K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
8.7K 834 27
Parvati yearned to become a mother. Her strong desire to give birth to a child of her own compelled her to make an astonishing request from Suyash. H...