all walls are meant to fall (...

By thismofowritesnow

birds of a feather flock together, as they always say. well, in this case, Y/n is a snake. she is cold, witty... More

chapter one - dear lord
chapter two - uhm yes hello?
chapter three - the most horrible place
chapter four - boos? sill? soll?
chapter five - do you 'mind'?
chapter six - I hate deer, gnomes, short children, and trees.
chapter seven - code cracking' with Pinetree
chapter eight - we stan snake
chapter nine - Mabel has a weird obsession.
chapter ten - coffee & puppets
chapter eleven - what comes up must come down. cakes included.
chapter twelve - I believe the proper word is 'bonding' not 'world domination'
chapter thirteen - let the ice-cream reign
chapter fourteen - little gift shop of horrible people
chapter fifteen - so why are you blind again?
chapter sixteen - this is not a good idea. actually, it's a terrible one.
chapter seventeen - in which I cannot build. at all.
chapter eighteen - hey bill they have a ping pong table!
chapter nineteen - in which I get brutally beaten at ping-pong by a triangle.
chapter twenty - pretty much exactly what he seems.
chapter twenty-one - the plot thickens.
chapter twenty-two - yeah I was in your nightmares what about it?
chapter twenty-three - plan for the future...
chapter twenty-four - ...loose it all...
chapter twenty-five - ...then and only then...
chapter twenty-six - ...can you win it all.
chapter twenty-seven - this idoitic kid...
chapter twenty-eight - magic lessons with everybody's favorite triangle.
chapter thirty - 🎵Mama~ just killed a child🎵
chapter thirty-one - Mabel's bubble, bill's bubble, and the ford-scratcher 5000.
chapter thirty-two - so much for my newest product on the black market.
chapter thirty-three - bill needs to hire more capable henchmen
chapter thirty-four - what a nice happy reunio- HA NOT ON MY WATCH
chapter thirty-five - the end of the rebellion
chapter thirty-six - planning
chapter thirty-seven - human Jenga! now with snakes!
chapter thirty-eight - that's one important plot hole solved.
thirty-nine - COW COW COW COW COW
chapter forty - talking to myself. literally.
chapter forty-one: I assure you; you don't want to know what is behind that door
chapter forty-two: gravity falls Jesus.

chapter twenty-nine - HAAHA DIE STUPID CHILD!

459 34 41
By thismofowritesnow

"Hey y/n! want to play spin the person with me and the group?" Pyronica asks, jumping up and down

"Nope sorry man, I've got to talk to bill about some party plans but I'm always up for a round of drinks or two some other time." I state, offering other options so she thinks I'm doing something important instead of being a complete wimp.

in reality I just didn't want to eat a demon, that sounds yucky. 

I winded my way through the drunk demons and up to bills throne at the front of the room to say something to bill before I was a few seconds too late. 

"Haha! go nuts guys! when we're done partying, I unveil phase two!" 

oh, fuck. so much for the warning I was going to give. eh, no matter it's not like its anything he can't handle. 

"Open up its the police! the time police!" 

"Huh?" everybody collectively asks. 

bill starts to panic shooting me a 'why didn't you tell me this was going to happen' look.

I shrugged. 

"Just play it cool ditch the time-punch let me do the talking." bill states pointing fingers and shooting commands and shooting me a 'let me handle this please' look. then the wall breaks with a KAAaabOOoom! revealing all the people from the TPAES.

I'm having way too much fun with these sound-effects.

"Bill cipher and Lynda L/n, you are in violation of the rules of space-time." one of the time agents that probably have a name, but I don't know it stated. 

guess because I broke the rift blendin isn't here.

WAIT ME?

oh, he got my name wrong, ha what a loser. 

"Hear this cipher, l/n." time baby starts.

"Ugh, TimE baBy" bill complains, disgusted. 

"If your rift in this dimension continues it could destroy the very fabric of existence!" his strangely deep voice proclaimed before turning to me. "And your very existence in this universe causes abnormalities that could end the multiverse!" before gesturing to both of us. "Surrender now or face my tantrum!" 

"Oh no! a tantrum! whatever will I do about that?" bill states, acting 'woe is me' if you understand that. "HOW ABOUT THIS? BOOM!" bill points his finger at the group and completely destroys them before blowing out his finger with his eyeball. 

the little boom sound effect he made is adorable- 

everybody's eyes widen including bill but excluding me. 

"Awe snap! he just killed time baby." proclaimed the weird gray monster that I forgot the name of. then everybody started to celebrate. 

the party continued for a while before 8-ball entered the fear-a-mid and talks to bill with teeth.

"Hey boss aren't you worried about the kid causing trouble?" 8-ball stated going up to bill.

"Yeah! trouble with Mabel's bubble?" teeth clarified. 

"Ha! I'm not worried! I got someone on the case." bill stated. doing a hand gesture that can be interpreted as 'get out of my face.', 'never mind', 'I'm not worried.', or 'I'm gay.' 

in this context it was a mix of never mind and I'm not worried. 

wait- that makes me wonder if demons have sexualities and genders. 

have I been using the wrong pronouns for bill? has he just not corrected me because he doesn't care? 

"-/n? helloooo fourth dimension to y/n?" bill stated floating right in front of me and waving his hand up and down in front of my vision. 

"wha-? what is it?" I snap out of it and look towards bill tiredly, but immediately waking up and correcting myself. 

"gideon just blew the horn I gave him that would summon the eyeball bats so we could capture the kids, so they don't cause trouble and you didn't even wince." bill explained. "You just stood there like one of these guys" bill stated gesturing towards the statues. "You alright?"

"Well, uh considering that something happened today that I didn't expect along with other things it's easy to say I'm a bit shaken right now." I stated waving my hand around the room and gesturing to where the ashes of time baby are getting blown away by the wind. 

bill started to sit-float in place next to me "would you like to talk about it?"

"Well, isn't that a bit out of character for you?" I joke ignoring the question and facing a very interesting pillar on the other side of the room. 

"Hey, just because I don't understand how empathy works doesn't mean I don't understand basic human emotions kid, cut the act and tell me what's up."

"When time baby talked about my existence in this realm it made me feel like I messed up something big." I state still not catching bill's one-eyed gaze. "Like this whole in the pit of my chest is telling me I missed something life -changing, and opportunity for something that I would not have turned down." 

bill nodded to this confession like he related to it before I changed the subject. 

"Also, quick question, do demons have genders?" 

"Excuse me what-" bill asked before realizing why I had asked. "OH- PFTTTTTT" he laughed. "And yes."

"How many?" I ask "have I been getting your pronouns wrong? sorry if I've been disrespecting you-" bill cut me off. 

"Woah what's with the sudden change of tone? are you actually worried about what I think about you? that's new."

"well- I mean-"

"it's fine, don't worry y/n" he said putting his hand on my head and ruffing my hair. "And for the matter of the fact, 14 billion."

"What." I deadpanned.

"I come from a dimension with 14 billion different genders." bill restated.

"Why does that not surprise me considering you're a shape?" I asked. 

"Maybe because your used to the weird statements that come out of my non-existent mouth?" bill suggested.

"Maybe so. uh, and, what's your gender?" 

"there's a bunch of paperwork involved and honestly I'm not keeping track of it." bill stated leaning against the wall and shrugging.

"Excuse me what?" 

"Any pronouns work as I cannot be defined as either or any gender due to stupid paperwork." bill dumbed it down. 

"Oh. okay?" I asked rapidly blinking.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, speaking about worrying about things, what's taking Gideon so long?" bill stated looking outside one of the many windows in the fear-a-mid 

"yeahhhh about that." I say directing my eyes in a different direction. 

"What is he doing with Pinetree, red, and that fat guy?" bill asked turning to me after taking a glance out the window.

"To put it short, dipper has the key." I explain.

"WHAT? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" bill exclaimed feigning being upset, before collapsing (while remaining floating still, like a giant invisible mattress)

"Eh it doesn't matter because now I get to watch Gideon humiliate himself!" 

"Please tell me I'm the cause of that in the show. you said I was from a tv show, right?" 

"Yep. and you were."

"HELL YEA!" he exclaimed before straightening himself out and fixing his bowtie. "Anyway, want to help?"

"You sure know how to cheer me up." 

a/n: sadly, since the polls were sabotaged not going to say names... *cough*  SarahSnows  I'm going to go with the third ending.

sorry guys, especially to those didn't actually vote for what they wanted. 

merry Christmas eve! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...