Cigarette Daydreams ♱ Angel {...

By sethgeckos

Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ Angel FanFic (previously named Novice) ___________ Lindsay Bennett was just a high... More

foreward
01: buffy summers comes to sunnydale
02: suspicions and a dead body
03: daddy issues and the man in black
04: the truth and saving willow
05: vampires are real
06: hello again mr. handsome
07: dark tunnels
08: stopping the harvest
09: not a cheerleader type
10: milky white eyes
11: amy the not so teenage witch
12: missing teacher and sharing a kiss
13: head spins
14: insects are gross
15: family dinner and a quick make-out session
16: get your man
17: camo wearing vampire
18: odd behaviors
19: common ground
20: a hyena problem
21: making moves

a/n

8.6K 192 24
By sethgeckos

I have never tried a Buffy fanfic before and there isn't a lot on here I don't think so I thought I'll try something differently.

I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer's character but I do own Lindsay who is played by the fab Nina Dobrev.

Angel is bae and was always my favorite character so I decided to create a story for him with another love interest, even though him and Buffy will forever be an OTP of mine.

If you haven't watched Buffy you sooo need to!! It's so amazing! 

_______________

Summary:

Lindsay Bennett was just a high school student, average grades, and best friends with Buffy. That was until she found out her friend is a slayer and monsters are real.

Now Lindsay has to adjust her life when Buffy's fate starts affecting her life as well. She wants to train to also be a fighter—a slayer even though that isn't in the fates. Lindsay learns to be tough and a vampire catches her attention.

Lindsay knows her life will never be the same, but she would do anything to protect her friends and family

_________________________

I'll hopefully get the first chapter up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 310 7
"Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So...
32.6K 216 44
There is a girl named Kayla that is the original Elijah's daughter. She herself is part vampire like her friend Bella. Her and Bella have been friend...
1.6M 66.4K 46
Subscribe to my patreon for exclusive content, character back stories and unpublished chapters, including from the unpublished sequel! patreon.com/be...
50.6K 1K 26
Being friends with the Scoobies makes you feel invincible. Until suddenly you're caught off guard and turned into a vampire... (Buffy The Vampire Sla...