A Twisted Halloween II: Spect...

By PinkiePieSweets

When the gates close and Halloween Ends, all the students return to their dorms to rest. However, strange thi... More

A Twisted Halloween Volume 1: Endless Night
Chapter 1: Sweet Dreams Peeps!
Chapter 2: You Sure You're Awake?
Chapter 3: Bring Me a Shovel!
Chapter 4: Quiet Down!
Chapter 5: The Temerity!
Chapter 6: Something to Share
Chapter 7: HEEELP!
Chapter 8: Cordially Invited
Chapter 9: It's Busted, Dude
Chapter 10: Gonna be a Trainwreck
Chapter 11: Close Your Eyes
Chapter 12: Shaftlands Folklore
Chapter 13: This Can't Be...
A Twisted Halloween Volume 2: Scattered Flight
Chapter 1: Ill-Mannered Ghost
Chapter 2: Something Sparkly!
Chapter 3: I'm Stumped
Chapter 4: Random Singing
Chapter 5: How Many Times?
Chapter 6: Isn't it Important?
Chapter 7: Priceless
Chapter 8: Where Do You Get Off?
Chapter 9: Kiss the Sand
A Twisted Halloween Volume 3: Ghostly Plight
Chapter 1: I've Got You Covered
Chapter 2: Covering Each Other
Chapter 3: So Stubborn
Chapter 4: No Need to Worry
Chapter 5: Own Up to It
Chapter 6: Different Set of Rules
Chapter 7: Is There a Problem?
Chapter 8: Too Stimulating
Chapter 9: Make It Fun for Me
Chapter 10: An Adventure Novel
Chapter 11: O Brother of Mine
Chapter 12: Not Fooling Me
Chapter 13: A Regular Student
Chapter 14: Look Below Us!
Chapter 15: So Humiliated
Chapter 16: Don't Do That!
Chapter 17: Let's Just Move On
Chapter 18: Bad News Box
Chapter 19: Boop!
Chapter 20: Don't Worry About It
A Twisted Halloween Volume 4: Escalating Flight
Chapter 1: I'd Like to Move On
Chapter 2: Nary a Chaperone
Chapter 3: Burying the Lede
Chapter 4: Just Keep Going
Chapter 5: Kneel Before Me
Chapter 6: SILEEENCE!
Chapter 7: Seize the Initiative
Chapter 8: Rule 124
Chapter 9: A Comfy Bed
Chapter 10: Is This Blackmail?
Chapter 11: Take More Interest
Chapter 12: A Major Influence
Chapter 13: Small-Time Punk
Chapter 14: Lack of Confidence
Chapter 15: "But a Prelude"
Chapter 16: Get Digging
Chapter 17: No Man's Land
Chapter 18: That's Cute
Chapter 19: Serves You Right!
A Twisted Halloween Volume 5: Final Fright
Chapter 1: Wide Open
Chapter 2: In Milord's Presence
Chapter 3: Breach of Etiquette
Chapter 4: Still Merely Human
Chapter 5: Proper Hospitality
Chapter 6: By All Means, Weep
Chapter 7: It Defies All Logic
Chapter 8: Let This One Go
Chapter 9: Totally Hostile
Chapter 11: Revived Here and Now
Chapter 12: A Whole Lotta Steam
Chapter 13: Give Me Your Hand
Chapter 14: No Need to Be Shy
Chapter 15: Eyes on the Ball!
Chapter 16: I Wasn't Invited?!

Chapter 10: Spine-Tingling Chills

32 0 0
By PinkiePieSweets

Christopher sheepishly answers, "We thought you'd enjoy it."

"You did?" Ortho asks.

"You kidnapped our school's entire student body and you thought we'd ENJOY it?" Ruggie asks, shocked.

"But we heard that was all the rage among the living these days!" Gregory says. "We thought you'd like solving puzzles, escaping enemies, and going on a grand journey. We sit up to be... an escape room!"

"An... escape room...?" Riddle questions, stunned.

"Oh, we talked about those in the ghost town! So I was actually close to the mark?" Ortho says, a little surprised.

"I dunno. It wasn't easy to figure out it was all a game at that point. We got a master puzzle solver on the team who would probably agree with me," Ruggie says.

"I... I..." Riddle softly says. Then screams, "I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED AN ESCAPE ROOM BEFORE! If I had, I know I would've caught on immediately! I can't believe I fell for it..."

"And there it is. I bet Riddle's gonna be up all night workin' though that one," Ruggie replies, shrugging his shoulders.

Then Silver asks, "What about when I heard Lilia scream?"

"That was a hint in itself," Lilia answers, "The ghosts bespelled everyone else and took them through the windows. None of the other students made a sound. And yet my scream alone pierces the silence... That's clearly suspicious, which means I'm the culprit!"

Silver remains silent.

"I screamed in front of your room on purpose," Lilia says.

Then asks, "Did I give you spine-tingling chills?"

"Tch... I knew that didn't add up," Leona mutters, annoyed.

Then Silver says, "But Fa - ahem, Lilia, I would never suspect you of anything! Whatever your intentions, you both went too far with this!"

"Oh?" Malleus and Lilia reply.

"I appreciate that you and the ghosts wanted to entertain us. But all the people who got possessed challenged us to fight. There was a very real danger of people on both sides getting hurt. Are you going to claim that too was just some sort of hint?" Silver says, sounding upset.

"Didn't they tell you at the start that they wouldn't hurt you?" Lilia asks.

"What?" Silver asks.

"Are you telling me you weren't informed this was all a prelude to the party?" Malleus asks.

Then turns to the ghosts, "Would you care to explain, ghosts?"

"Well, you see..." Christopher says.

Then Gregory says, "they attacked us before we could tell them!"

"Hey! Don't go blamin' us for your mess!" Ace says.

Then Gregory says looking at Floyd, "That tall fellow there, with the droopy eyes! He stole our mirror fragments and ran! We chased after his group to ask them to give it back..." Then turns to Leona, "But the piratry one said 'How 'bout we shut these pesky ghosts up.' and then they all gave us a magical thrashing!"

"Uhhh..." Ace replies, dumbfounded, and realizes that they have attacked the ghosts.

Then says, embarrassed, "Okay, yeah, that sounds a little familiar... When you put it like that, it does kinda sound like our fault."

"What's with the side-eye, Crabby?" Floyd asks.

"You got a problem?" Leona question.

Ace quickly says, "Nope, no siree Bob! This boy's problem free!"

"Then the people you possessed were never in danger..." Silver replies.

"We just had the ghosts borrow the students who were on the Halloween management committee. Some of the ghosts may have their quirks, but they're all famous actors. They wouldn't do any lasting harm to the bodies..." Lilia explains.

Suddenly, Lilia replies, "Wait. Surely you didn't attack the ghost unprovoked?"

"Well..." Jamil says.

Then Floyd says, "Yeah. We totally did."

"I was positive they were hostile, and I'm pretty sure the others saw it the same way. It was only logical we would fight them. I mean... I thought attacking them was the only way to get everyone back to normal..." Riddle says.

And suddenly, Lilia begins to scold them, "And you call yourselves the young of today! I thought you youngins were tech savvy enough to know you can't just smack stuff to fix it! That means all the possessed students are getting roughed up by the management committee as we speak! Oh dear, I'd better go check on them."

Just then, Lilia turns to the others, "Grim, Tanzanite. Briar. Help me clear things up, would you?"

"Of course," Briar says.

"Yeah. I think better hurry," Tanzanite says.

Then Lilia grabs Briar and Grim and grabs them away.

Grim yelps, "Mrow, quit tuggin' on me!"

Jasper turns to Sereia and Trinket, "We better go help."

The girls nod and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 56 31
A few days after the incident at Heartslabyul Dorm, Briar and the others are doing their best to settle in the Night Raven Academy, and learn a tourn...
1K 3 40
it's been a year since wimothy left twisted wonderland she's been looking over the pictures of all the time she's spent with everyone and has been l...
35.7K 1.6K 29
~>๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 220 7
spoilers for the masquerade event!! pls read description for info :) this book is going to be a bunch of shorts about rollo if he were to confess, ge...