Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

33.I am back

1.3K 178 131
By Sona_Ghosh

NANDINI'S POV

You know when you feel to cut someone into pieces and then make chatni of it . And yes that's I am feeling now to do with this Alia . Bi*ch he is my husband so ya back off. But then again who I am calling husband he himself is busy in helping his "friend".

OK so the thing is now we are doing shopping OK OK technically they are doing shopping because after seeing Manik and Alia my mood is literally ruined. Ek bar mujhe ye Manik akela mila tab me banaungi isa..

A-(putting a dress on her ) Manik how is this how will it look on Me..

Puri churail

M- Umm I don't think this is good

Oh now this Mahan friend will choose which is best for his friend ha why just randomly say yes bat khatam but no . Bhagavan kare tumhe mere samna na ana para...

Ne- Nandu beta what happened why are you not choosing any dress for you..

NO ONE'S POV

N-um actually I am not finding anything good. He he..

Everyone believed her except one who was now mentally cursing him for helping Alia though he was not interested. And by looking at Nandini's glaring he knew he was gone..

Ne- Are Nandu you should have told me na .. Bhaiya please bring your most expensive and best dresses my daughter is not liking among these...

The Man brought their best dresses Nandu started choosing with Neyo too but her face was as cold as ice . Manik looked at her with a guilty face and feeling a gaze upon her she too looked up glaring at him...But soon Manik's eyes caught a dress he wanted Nandini to buy it but he knew he will never listen to what he say . So , without anyone's notice he silently took the dress but here our chudail Alia saw it..

A- Oh God Manik your choice is awesome. You choose it for me right(snatching it) You know...

M-(taking back)No no it's not for you it's for it's for ya mom ya mom...

Ne-(looking weirdly) umm Manik don't you think I am too old to wear this...

M-(indicating towards Nandu through his eyes)Umm actually I like it soo.. and my beautiful mom you are forever young....

Ne-(Getting his message)Umm you know what I also like it very much but I think Nandu will look more good at this..

N- No Neyo ma.. I will not look good and moreover it's for you..

Ne- But Nandu no...

N- No Aunty it's for you I can't take it...

M-(deliberately making her angry) are leave it na she will not look good at this . Shorty....

N-(glaring at Manik) You know what Neyo Maa I suddenly liked it very much and I will wear this one only..

And left for changing the dress...As soon as she left soon after Manik too went behind her in the pretext of office important call..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"WOW AB LAG RAHI HO NA MANIK MALHOTRA'S WIFE.. YOU ARE LOOKING SO GORGEOUS MY DARLING "

Nandini turned to hear towards the source of the voice to see Manik leaning on the wall with his arms folded looking handsome as hell..
Before she could react they were already inside the trial room with it's door closed..

But as soon as Nandini came into senses she started shouting..

N- You you you monster leave me leave me..umm

She was cut off by Manik's kiss..

M-(Breaking the kiss with a guilty face) I am sorry Nandini for helping Alia I know you are angry but I couldn't just refuse her you saw right how uninterested I was. Believe me you are the only one I loved , I love and will love through out my life.. But...

N-(narrowing her eyes)But..

M- But now(keeping a hand on her belly) there is them to share your love.. babies tell your mamma to forgive your dadda please (with a puppy face)

Seeing his puppy face she couldn't hold her angry any more..

N- OK OK I forgive you..

M- Really??

N- yes..

M- You are not joking right?

N- (pissed off )you know what you shouldn't have been forgiven..You don't deserve it ..

M- No no baby I am sorry I understood it OK now give me a kiss..

N- You want a kiss??

M- yes baby come give your hubby a kiss..

N- OK baby..but for that you have to close your eyes

Hearing this Manik's happiness was no bounds although he was little confused as what  is the need to close the eyes but thought it was one of her mood swings so without  any questions hurriedly closed his eyes..

10 secs

30 secs

45 secs

1 min

2 mins

5 mins

M- Baby where are you come on why are you taking so much time..

Baby.

Baby..

Getting no response from the other side he hurriedly opened his eyes to see Nandini is nowhere to be found and he like a fool standing waiting for the kiss...

He went outside to see Nandini happily eating at the food corner with his mother..
He to went there seeing his grumpy face Nandini Smirked..

Soon a ping sound was heard in Manik's phone,
"Kaisa laga mera kiss. This is called special kiss from 'shorty' "

In return he just indicated he will show her at night Kaisa laga..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

N-(Getting up)Aunty I need to go washroom..I am coming in a minute..

Ne- OK beta go safely and slowly...

Mu- Safely and slowly.. Mom she has came here before you are sounding like she is pregnant..(laughing)

Ne-(nervously)Are ha ha I forgot she acme here OK you go go Nandu...

Soon after Manik left with the same reason important office call..

Mu- Manik ka aj kuch zyada he important calls nehi ah raha hai??

Ne-(nervously)Are you know how workaholic your brother is it's a daily thing..

Mu- Hmm maybe..

Ne-(in mind) Mujhe is situation me fak ke mera beta or Bahu romance Kar rahe hai vah bhai vah..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the washroom,

M- So now you have to reward me ...

N- really and why is that so..

M- Um because first of all I choose such a nice dress for you and secondly you pranked on me..

N- So what you want??

M- Umm 1 or two kisses would do..

N- Really first you have the guts to come to here and then asking for a kiss ..

M- So what Manik Malhotra is not sacred of anyone..

N- Fine as you say...(leaning forward)
Are Cabir bhai you here..

M- Cabir

He within a micro second moved away from Nandini to check only to find no one there..

On seeing his face Nandini couldn't hold back her laughter and burst out laughing Making him pout cutely at her..

N- (mimicking him )Manik Malhotra is not sacred of anyone..

M- What it's true I am not sacred of anyone especially not Cabir my friend but which boy is not afraid of his girlfriend or wife's father and brother..
Now come on give me a kiss...

He leaned forward to kiss me..

N- Are bhai you here??

M- Nandini jaan stop making excuses and give me a kiss this time no more pranks...

He was about to pull me for a kiss when....

"Manik "

M- Cabir what are you doing here??

C- What I am doing is not important what are you doing here??

Manik looked at me with why didn't you tell me about him while Nandini gave him a 'I told you '

M- Umm a umm aa..

C- What um a um a you come come with me how daring asking a kiss from my sister how dare you???Oh oh my innocent little sister

M-(Murmuring to himself) your this innocent little sister is my wife and pregnant with my babies but who will tell that to him hmph..

Soon cabir pulled or we can say dragged him out by his collar..

While Nandini stood there smiling seeing that today the chuha Cabir turned sher and sher Manik into Chuha Manik..

But soon a message entered her phone resulting  a ping sound and instantly her happy smile got converted into fear , anger and worry on seeing the message . And the message was...

"I AM BACK NANDI"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

TARGET- 105+ VOTES
2 FOLLOWS

Words limit- 1500

Guys in the last chapter the follow target was not completed this is the first and the last time I am giving a  chapter without completing the target but please please please complete the target...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
109K 16.6K 61
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...
75.9K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
52.9K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...