The Key to the Oleander

Bởi makiahh7

Athena, Princess of Ellesmere has had a normal life until one day her parents tell her she's getting married... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter One - Athena
Chapter Two - Athena
Chapter Three - Ace
Chapter Four - Athena
Chapter Five - Athena
Chapter Six - Ace
Chapter Seven - Athena
Chapter Eight - Athena
Chapter Nine - Ace
Chapter Ten - Athena
Chapter Eleven - Ace
Chapter Twelve - Athena
Chapter Thirteen - Ace
Chapter Fourteen - Athena
Chapter Fifteen - Ace
Chapter Sixteen - Athena
Chapter Seventeen - Athena
Chapter Eighteen - Athena
Chapter Twenty - Athena
Chapter Twenty One - Ace
Chapter Twenty Two - Athena
Chapter Twenty Three - Athena
Chapter Twenty Four - Athena
Chapter Twenty Five - Athena
Chapter Twenty Six - Athena
Chapter Twenty Seven - Athena

Chapter Nineteen - Athena

4 0 0
Bởi makiahh7

Me and Ace are seated on the couch silently waiting for everyone to arrive.

Theo decided that he was going to let everyone in, Ace didn't hesitate because he's not much of a social person.

I turn my head at the sound of voices and as if on cue I see Amber, Theo, and another asian muscular man who so far isn't giving welcoming vibes, and a girl with light brown skin and small curls bouncing as she walks over with a big smile.

Everyone sits down on the couch, I join Ace in front of them and force a smile. Secretly, I'm as nervous as can be.

"My name's Theo!" Theo exclaims, breaking the awkward silence. For once I'm glad he's talking.

"I'm Roman." I look at Theo's side as the very unwelcoming man's lips pull into a thin line.

"I'm Amber." Amber pulls a strand of her orange hair behind her ear. Her face is cherry red and I almost laugh.

"I'm Love." The cheerful girl waves not directly at anyone.

"We're going to watch a horror movie because why not? It's October." Theo grabs the remote as he explains.

"Have any of you guys seen the conjuring?" Theo asks, clicking on the movie from Netflix.

Everyone shakes their head. "Suckers." Theo whispers to himself before starting the movie.

Ace turns the lights off and places the popcorn, snacks, and drinks on the table in front of us before taking his spot beside me.

I look away from the screen and scan my surroundings. I smile knowing that I probably won't have a normal moment like this again for a while.

I adjust myself to feel more comfortable so now that I'm in Ace's lap. I look back at him and he kisses my cheek.

It only takes me a few moments to feel his bulge against my ass and I can't help but smirk.

I move off his lap and I feel his hands rest around my waist. I look around at everyone, biting my lip. Everyone's so tuned into the movie. Good.

I slowly move my hand up his leg, he moves up on the couch more. His breath hitches at my touch. I feel his breath against my neck once my hand is on his bulge.

"You're playing a very risky game, love." He whispers.

"Hm, am I now?" I tease but it isn't so funny when his hand clasps around my wrist.

"Me and Athena are going to get more popcorn, we'll be back." Everyone nods as I follow Ace out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Are we getting popcorn or..." I trail off, trying to mess with him. And it's working.

He pushes me against the center island, my hands fall down onto the counter top as he pulls my leggings down.

All I can hear is his heavy breathing and the sound of his jeans getting pulled down until a gasp flies out of my mouth once his finger meets my clit. His other hand slaps against my mouth in order to shut me up.

"Be quiet, you wouldn't want them to know how dirty you are, love." He nips my ear lobe and begins to circle around my clit.

His hand runs down my lips and he chuckles once he reaches my warmth. "You're already so wet for me." I whimper at the absence of his touch until it gets replaced with a yelp once he slams into me. He holds my arms behind my back as he goes in and out of me and I've absolutely lost my voice.

He doesn't show any mercy, and I'm not complaining. I slap my hand to my mouth to stop a moan from escaping.

"Good girl." He whispers in my ear as he thrusts one last time in me before I feel that familiar warm liquid once again.

I stay put, panting as he pulls up his pants.

"I'll meet you in the living room." He tells me before leaving. I stand there for a few seconds before pulling my leggings up and returning to the living room with popcorn.

I try to ignore that him just leaving without a kiss, a 'I love you', anything, bothers me.

"What's wrong?" Amber asks and I realize I'm frowning.

"Nothing." I shake my head and force a smile. I take a glance at Ace and see him sitting down facing the screen. I find it weird because the credits are on, the movie is over.

"So... anyone up for a drinking game?" Love smirks. Everyone agrees, but I stay silent, still lost in my thoughts.

"Athena?" I look up and see Amber looking at me with worry.

I nod and say, "Yeah, sure. I'm up for it." Amber hesitates before looking away, but I can tell she's still worried.

Love comes back into the living room with shot glasses and vodka and we all form a circle on the floor.

Ace sits to the left of me, Roman sits at his side and Theo his and across from me. Love sits next to him and Amber sits to the right of me.

"When it's your turn, you ask a person of your choosing a question about anyone in the room, a yes or no question, or a question about someone else. Anyone can ask what the question was if they take a shot and you can either tell them, or take a shot. I'll start, we'll go clockwise." Love explains before leaning into Amber's ear.

When Love leans back, Amber's face turns red. She bites her lip and looks down for a few seconds before looking back up and saying, "Roman."

Roman takes the bottle of vodka and pours it in his shot glass before swallowing it down.

"What was the question?" Roman asks with no emotion.

Amber has never been a big drinker, the last time I remember her drinking was at her first party when we were sixteen. So I'm not surprised when she looks down at her shot glass with wide scared eyes.

Amber looks at Love and nods. Love smirks before looking across from herself at Roman.

"I asked who is the cutest guy in the circle." Love doesn't hesitate to repeat the question. Amber covers her face with embarrassment.

Roman's face doesn't change one bit, he only nods.

"Next!" Love taps on Amber's shoulder, which Amber removes her hands from her face.

Amber leans into my ear and her question surprises me. "Who's your first love?"

I bite my lip as I think. If what Ace said was true about us dating in highschool, technically he would be my first love. But by my memory, Cole was. But it was nothing compared to what I feel towards Ace.

I decide to be petty about what Ace did earlier and say, "Cole." Ace perks up, his jaw clenches and I can tell he's annoyed at the mention of him.

Ace snatches the bottle, pours into the cup and tips his head back, swallowing the liquid as fast as he can.

"What was the question?" He demands.

Amber looks at him with surprise but answers nonetheless, "I asked her who her first love was." Ace's eyes spark with anger but he doesn't say anything, he only nods.

"My turn." I say in a singsong way before leaning into Ace's ear.

"Who's the most attractive person in this room?" I ask. I assume he would like to get me back and not say my name.

"You. Athena." He answers with no hesitation.

Love was the last one to leave, and it was already one in the morning. I yawn before rubbing my eyes.

"What the fuck was that, Athena?" I see Ace in front of me, angry as ever once I remove my hands from my eyes.

"What? Cole was my first love." I know exactly what he was talking about.

"No he wasn't, and you know that." He takes a step toward me.

"Why did you leave the kitchen like that?" I ask.

"Like what?" His face forms into confusion.

"You did your business and left. No kiss, no nothing."

"That's what you're mad about? Come on, Athena. It's not that big of a deal." He scoffs, rolling his eyes. I stay silent as I begin to question if I really was overreacting about it.

"Yeah, maybe." I whisper before turning to head upstairs.

"Where are you going?" He asks, making me pause.

"I'm going to bed." I reply before making my way up the stairs.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

213 10 11
Once Athena turned eighteen, she was forced into prostitution by her mental mother. However, when she falls in love with one of her married costumers...
350K 6.2K 84
When the Arab mafia princess finds out her dad wants to get married after her mom died the year before she isn't having it she packs and leaves but o...
35.3K 2.4K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee ✨️ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
206K 5.3K 30
Athena comes home for the holidays to a big surprise. When she arrives in her old home place in Lakeden she finds out that she is in a marriage to so...