LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

BROTHER

1.8K 115 11
By Blackmermaid44

Dwarkalord felt helplessness for the first time. He with determined steps walked through the widely spread inner compound of udayapur palace. With each step he recalled her words,

"Achyuta....Now Hriday is there too!! A small scratch on them.....

Then I myself will be on kurukshetra"

Unknowingly a frustrated groan left from the ever happy king of dwarka. Why she have to create such a mess on the destiny he have built. He already knows panadavas can't never win over the kurus fairly. He have to cheat, deceit, trick,lie....a lot more.

But with her support nothing whould work. What she have warned, don't harm her dear one.... winning over that flower bloomed in mud is difficult. sure pandava can't win him in a straight manner....

But the real threat now is Harshini....whether in a deceitful manner or not, his lose will bring destruction. She will be the doom of panadavasena. But without his lose panadavasena will be in ashes....

Her entry to the epic he have written will create a chaos. She will turn everything upside down. Even without her power she make others kneel infront of her. She is a lioness....a precious gem that concealed from the eagle eyes....

Those so called kings of Aryavart will get obsessed by her presence only...but they all have to pay for what they have done till now to the only obsession of her's......

Reaching the main palace he took a left turn to find the one of the few persons who have permitted to make suggestions on the decisions that took by Harshini. Pushing open the wooden door he got inside the luxurious chamber of the prince of the famous kingdom......

Without looking around he directly went to the balcony only to find out the man gazing moon. Tall....broad shoulders....fair in complexion....dark brown eyes....thick black hairs that tied back.... minimum jewellery.

Harsh....an ideal brother. Who always stood with his sister and never questioned her. Never thirsty of power....many pompous warriors in entire aryavart didn't yet know the worth of this humble human infront of him. He never hesitated to become brutal infront of the vile and always were kind infront of the deserving ones.....

Hriday raised by these two...never gonna be a simple task to slay him down. Why he forgetting...she whould never endure a single scratch on Hriday...yet all alone slaying him. Impossible....if anything happens to them...it will awake her fury......

"Achyuta....."

A call from the senapati made the lord of universe travel back to present than future. A calm smile were there in the face of handsome prince of Udaipur......

Before he could say something the man himself blocked his words, " No Achyuta....you know I whould never interfere on her decisions...

And I don't want to....cause what she doing is  right....."

" Harsh!! Supporting the camp which gave origin to the injustice will never be a right thing....."

" It's much better than supporting the camp that hoisted the injustice....."

With a tired gasp the lord asks, " Now what next?? She ruined everything...."

" Stop this war!! "

Sitting on the simple wooden chair on balcony madhusudan says," As if I didn't tried...they rejected the peace proposal..."

Piercing the lord with a sharp gaze Harsh asks, " Really...you tried?? "

Harsh with a smirk states to the stoic face of his guest, " You offered a proposal which meant to be rejected...

Now wait and see...

Give chance to my beloved sister...she will manage everything..."

With a mock laugh he announces loudly, " My sister....My dear Harshini....

She will rewrite the destiny....she born to fix everything right...."

Knowing the decision of coming here to make senapati of udaypur persuade his sister to back off was a wrong decision....yashodanandan left the chamber. The man who is like two sides of coin possessed both love and hatred, kindness and brute, happiest and melancholic.....smirks behind the disappearing figure of yadava.....

Gazing back to the moon he releases a breath and recalled those childhood days which were bright full with his sister where they both didn't had any burden of fighting, saving, ruling and staying away from others. Don't know how the yadava lord became friends with them...it all happened unexpectedly.

They met him during their travel through the udayvan in childhood. After that everything were a miracle...vasudev sreekrishna were there in each step of their life....he was the one who made Harshini understand about her power in disguise of blessing...

He gave her the needed confidence to accept the blessing and use it wisely. Also the same power enlightened her why their yadava friend giving much care on these matters and from then she herself managed everything.

She chose to stay away from the dirty game that screwing behind kuru dynasty which one day play major role at the fate of entire aryavart. Achyuta always tried to incline her attention towards the danurdhari among pandavas.....just like the way he glorified about him to Draupadakanya.......

But she was beyond his control...her thoughts...her views.....everything were different. Her attention always pulled to the opposite pole.

Sighing he thought of their life...yes they born rich and powerful, yet their life was not made of bed of roses. She have faced the deceit of light and fought with her own fate.

They born by swearing their loyalty to their duty which protecting their kingdom and all innocents from dhanavas. Their primary duty always made them walk away from what favourite to them and sacrifice every little things that made them happy.

Unlike other maidens his sister is a mist....she is very calculative at each step of her life.  The only time she acted as someone caught of emotions...then she left everything...everyone...every responsibilities and duties. But kismat
brought her back here where she destined to guard the Aryavart......

And he will always support her ....cause she were never wrong and never will be. Harshini gonna create a storm and destruct the web built by achyuta........

************************************************************************

Misty fogs ran away by the piercing soft rays of rising sun. Dark brown eyes of the youngster shone at the suryaputr who bathing in morning rays and radiating aura of positivity by paying respect to suryanarayan...
The smile on the handsome face of Hridyanshu widened on seeing the famous generous king of Anga who looking around for someone to give alms.

" Mind to give something to this poor kid...."

Though he astonished first, Karna couldn't help himself from smiling wide at the boy. The last night conversation have already built a special love towards that kid. And Hriday also behaving more free around him than others.

"  What do you want putr?? "

He saw an unidentifiable emotion passing over those pair of brown eyes and a sad smile for no reason. Hiding it as soon as possible commander from udayapur came pleasantly to the sutaking...

Bending down to touch those lotus feets he says, " Blessings...Allow me to begin my days by having your blessings..."

In stupefaction Radha's son nods and couldn't help himself from wondering why this kid showing such respect and consideration to this man who ridiculed by everyone. Though he find himself blessing that boy as if it's his right...

Walking back to the camp together they discussed about various matters. Mostly about war and karna surprised one more time seeing how alike is them...their likings...their views.... everything is same.

Within short time they felt so close...yet both didn't destroyed that feel of comfort by invading on personal matters like details of their kingdom and family......

Hridyanshu himself ask out," What you know of My Kingdom?? "

" Udaipur?? "

Hriday blinks in a yes and suryaputr casually replied, " Nothing much!! Just like others ..."

He shot back one another question, " Like what?? Kingdom ruled by a witch?? "

Karna laughs aloud and answers, " Udaipur guarding this Aryavart...if it is not upto them, this war may have happened between dhanavas and humans......

And everyone knows this...but stories and rumours spread about your kingdom gave it a scary facade to normal people...."

With a nonchalant face the boy shrugs and says, " They are not just stories....we used to seclusion and empress won't forgive if  anyone ever cross the borders of her premise without her permission

No one can reach udaynagar by hiding themselves from her eyes ....."

Raising an eyebrow suryaputr says, " You seems so fond of the empress...."

" Are you jealous for that?? "

Opening his mouth at the tease Karna managed to say, " me??? Jealous?? No way...why should I ?? "

Though Karna himself doubted on that. Cause he felt a ting of disappointment seeing the same admiration and respect for that lady in Hriday's eyes as for him. Shaking his head in negative karna walks ahead with a smile.

As if remembering something he stops and says, " You know Senapati Harsh??

I have heard that there a deadliest war took place between all Asursena and udaysena while I were in digvijay....."

Noticing the change of expression in Hriday's face karna continues, " There is rumour about that war...that Senapati Harsh have injured..."

Hriday completed the sentence, " Injured to death for the first time and it's not a rumour...truth only...."

Releasing a breath he continued, " I were not even born at that time...but I know that was the most brute war happened between udaipur and Asurs....

That war brought empress back to her abode...."

Walking ahead karna asks quite casually, " Brought back?? "

He noticed how the kid became pale at the refer and got understood it was a slip of tongue. He didn't pressed on that matter after that....

...............................

Gandharinandan and kripiputr shared a glance at the sight. Their Priya mitr and esteemed guest walking together. But what surprised both was how alike is them are. Even in looking and mannerisms.....

Suyodhan wrinkled his forehead and shook away the unnecessary headache. Maybe it's cause that boy adore his mitr that much to imitate him. Hridyanshu himself told that he respects vasusen more than any others.....

But drauni were not the one to leave that matter and unnoticed of the closeness between his mitr and that boy in this short period. But what surprised more him was the duo was a great eyesight. The warrior from suta clan with the features that even put devas in shame and now a boy from nowhere with same ascribe...

He is a kid...yet so tall , just only a little shorter than vasusen. And that fair complexion and radiance....but still vasusen is more brighter with golden complexion. They both are handsome...vasusen is always like that. He is ever young.....

Karna suppressed the laugh seeing the face of his friends and on the other side hriday changed himself into the warrior boy with distant behaviour....
seeing that drauni walked away by postponing the duty of finding the reality of those two.....

************************************************************************

Udaypur......

Pair of strong arms slowly pushed open the door which leads to a long corridor that deprive of light. Senapati of udaypur is not the one scared of darkness. His sister's love for darkness made him too used with the absence of light. End of the passage stood a tall metalic door and it soundly opened by him. Followed by that he descended small stairs that lead to the abyss of darkness.....

Without any trouble he reached the large hall at underground and eyes stuck at the female empress who indulged in her meditation. Aura of dark green light were there around her. He took very slow steps towards her...but on the halfway itself in a blink of moment with the speed of wind that lady were there infront of him by fixing her gaze on her twin's eyes.

Though he didn't showed any surprise at her supernatural behaviour as he seeing her for such a long period. Tilting her lips upwards she waves her hand in air like ordering and dozens of diyas lit by emitting green illuminating light.

" Brother.... what's so important that you came at this time?? "

" Chaos..."

Laughing at her questioned face he continues, " Oh sister!!  You once introduced mayhem to our dynasty...now again you started something big ....

I couldn't sit quite after knowing trouble ahead in your way...."

Nevertheless her face were devoid of expressions, he could see how she laughing inwardly by seeing the shine in her eyes.

With a smirk of arrogance she says, " Brother!! Achyuta started this and am gonna end it ...."

" So you decided to go against his wish?? "

" I always done it...."

She walked to a corner were a mirror hanged in wall and her eyes traced herself in dim light. Her orbs met with her brother's reflection behind her.

He asks, " Why such delay?? You can end this nonsense now itself... "

He saw her eyes losing the confidence and it getting softer at the memories of past.

Unlike her audacious voice she replies, " Hriday is there to fix the broken mirror...

My help will make it difficult and will be damaged more....."

He states in both realisation and surprise, " You are afraid to face the light of reality....."

Not meeting his eyes she walks away and about to climb the stairs that leads to the exit when he asks,

" What if hriday get injured by the broken pieces?? Or

If he damage it more?? "

The loud sound of thunder fall made him understood how upset is she even with the single thought of that. Her fisted arms and heaving frame indicated them. The diyas flared green light highly and she releasing a breath left him and the room rumble with her footsteps that fading....

A smile spread in his lips. Harshini is stubborn enough to not let any harm happen to her dear ones....to ensure that she may fight with the fear of facing her past......

******************

The whole udaypur were trembled at the disappointment and anger of their empress. Samragyi closed her eyes to see her kingdom and determined if she have to go out from here...then she will do that too....
For their safety she may forget her boundaries...all those restrained emotions may flood and cause great lose to others....she don't care......

.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand the human incarnation of mahavishnu were calculating where he got wronged the fate that now he have an obstacle in form of his sakhi....his himani....
But there is no fight and competition with her. He have to simply make her stay away from this mess....No matter what happen he whould not allow all his planning to go into futile....

.
.
.
.
.

There in Kaurava camp the young warrior stood with a smile in belief on his own capabilities and were confident that he can solve everything. He no gonna allow the disaster to happen...there is already happened problems to fix.

Decisions and determinations gonna make the game tougher and no one can predict who gonna win...all will get decided by the fate itself......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.9K 24
Suhana, our lively 18-year-old from the 21st century, enjoying her so-called "once-in-a-lifetime" trip with friends. What could go wrong? Well, cue t...
10.3K 612 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...
26.7K 834 35
he loved her from the core of his heart but for her he was just a friend she was forced to love him will she also fall for him by the time passes...
33.3K 2.9K 135
This story is not meant to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. If at any point of time you feel your sentiments are getting hurt then you can immediatel...