Untamed (bxb)

By dreammcatcher

Ash is a fashion model, not by choice but the desire of his projecting mother. People think he's too cocky fo... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. one-night stand
2. probation
3. recognition
4. exhausted
5. friends
6. unexplained
7. off limits
8. denial
9. storm
10. abandoned
11. headbutt
12. blood
13. handjob
14. rejected
15. lick
16. idiot
17. ghost
18. suck
19. bonding
20. kisses
21. delicious
22. heartbroken
23. liar
24. sorry
25. unfixable
26. beg
27. worthless
28. care
29. opposite
30. grateful
31. redeemed
33. darkness
34. body
35. bruised
36. paranormal
37. furious
38. re-enact
39. silenced
40. love
41. heart attack
42. numb
43. date
44. mine
45. identity
46. happiness
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
New BxB Book!

32. relationship

6.4K 331 88
By dreammcatcher

relationship: (noun)
1.the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected.

When Ash leaves the gathering, I feel slightly disheartened. I wish he could have stayed longer but the fact he came at all means more to me than he realises. Now I'm stuck thinking that I should have just sacked this off and gone with him. Maybe we could have gone for a drive, just us.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I reach in to retrieve it.

AshKnight: I'm home now, sorry I left so abruptly

bodihawk1: Don't apologise, it's fine, I'm pleased that you came. Sorry about Reese, I always just choose to ignore him.

AshKnight: Yeah, he's definitely not one of my fave people, I have to admit

bodihawk1: haha, I hope that spot is reserved for someone much better

AshKnight: Yep, he's pretty great actually.

There is a pathetic smile on my face because I know he's talking about me, at least I think he is. That would be fucking embarrassing if not. But I decided to bite the bullet and send a message that has my heart rate increasing.

bodihawk1: Well you're my favourite person too

AshKnight: Don't go all soppy on me now I've left, Bodi.

bodihawk1: Guess we have some unfinished business then.

AshKnight: You bet we do.

I lock my phone and slide it back into my pocket, taking note of the time so that I can get home before I break my curfew again. Reese approaches me outside as I bring myself back into the gathering, I've been smiling at my phone like an idiot for the last five minutes.

Completely in my own world.

When Reese leans against the wooden fencing beside me I give him one glance and look away. He was being a cunt to Ash and there is no excuse for his shitty actions, I've always known he's been a little rough edged but I won't stand for him pushing around Ash like some ragdoll.

"So what's going on with you and that guy?"

His voice makes me want to commit a murder, especially on him. "What, you mean when you shoved him into the wall for no fucking reason?"

Reese's eyes narrow towards me and I keep my expression neutral. After a few moments he cracks a smile, shaking his head. "Deflecting the question I see."

"I don't have to answer shit to you, he's my friend and I'd appreciate it if you weren't such a massive asshole towards him." I spit.

"So he hasn't moved to you?"

My teeth grind against each other, blood boiling quicker than a fucking kettle. "We work together, Reese. Just let it go."

Reese scoffs. "Alright, sure." He raises his beer bottle to his lips.

I stare him down as he takes a swig, no longer wanting to be anywhere near his presence, I push myself up from the fence and walk straight into the kitchen. My hands rest on the counter and I glance down the hall, my eyes colliding with that familiar blonde hair.

Ciara.

She's not meant to be here. We said it would be strictly a boys night.

My fists crumble into balls and I thank God that Ash left when he did because he does not deserve to be in the middle of this shit. Especially when I told him that she wouldn't be here. Because she's not meant to be.

Her blue eyes collide with mine and I stare back at her. I have nothing to say to her, so if she walks straight past me then she'll be doing me a massive favour. But she doesn't, she stops right beside me and I instantly straighten my spine.

"Bodi," she flicks her hair over her bare shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

"Reese invited me," she shrugs simply.

I narrow my eyes at her but more because I'm pissed off at Reese. He's purposely trying to fuck me over, with Ash. He did this to stir some more drama. It's the fact he knows I purposely wanted to avoid Ciara for a while, to give us time to digest what happened between us.

And now he's gone behind my back and done this. He's a fucking snake.

"I should go," I graze my fingers through the back of my hair.

"Wait," she grabs my arm. "Stay, I was hoping we could talk."

I shake my head instantly. "There isn't anything to talk about, Ciara. And this really isn't helping our situation. It would be better if I just left."

Ciara frowns instantly and drops her hand. "Okay, I just wanted to apologise for how I acted at the cafe. Things have just been going on and I've been taking my anger out on our situation, that wasn't fair and I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry you've been going through shit, Ciara," I say sincerely.

"I am working towards getting over you and you're right, maybe seeing each other this soon isn't going to help. But I hope we can be somewhat civil the next time I see you, I get if you're still angry at me. The way I acted wasn't okay and I said some horrible things," she sighs loudly and then lowers her gaze to the floor.

Never in my life have I seen this side of Ciara. Normally she owns her bad attitude and foul language, but today she's actually apologising for it? I must be dreaming.

"It's okay," I take one step backwards. "And yeah, hopefully the next time we see each other we can be civil but I still need time."

Ciara purses her lips and nods as I loop around her and head towards the front door. "Well thank you for trying to be civil, even though I probably don't deserve it."

I force a smile over my shoulder before heading home, not even being able to face Reese because I'm sure I would have punched him and it would not end well. Definitely not for him or for my criminal record.

On Monday I head to probation early, before Ash so he doesn't have to be here alone. I've been getting a lot better at getting here at least ten minutes before we start so he doesn't freak out.

I hear footsteps outside and when I peek my head around the door, Ash is walking straight into the foyer. Eyes glued to the walls like he can hear voices but I walk towards him, catching his eye. He jumps a couple inches off the floor at the sight of me.

"Jesus," he hisses.

A small chuckle falls from my mouth. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Ash closes his eyes in defeat and dumps his bag to the floor. "Back to feeling creepy again," he murmurs under his breath.

I walk towards him and cup his cheek. "Hey, it's fine," I tell him but his eyes are on the floor. "I'm here, right?"

"Right," he nods.

"Mmmmm," I tilt my head and his green eyes meet mine. My hand drops to take his. "Let me take your mind off it."

Ash's eyebrows shoot up and he glances over his shoulder. "But what about Carol?"

"She already texted me this morning to say she'll be over after eleven because of an emergency," I explain to him. "So that gives us a good hour to get down to business."

"Well then," he gives my hand a squeeze and I drag him into the front room. "I guess I can't say no to that. Especially when I've been deprived of you all weekend."

My hand is placed on the back of Ash's neck and I pull our lips together, still being able to taste the toothpaste on his tongue. He grunts and yanks me impossibly closer, our hands exploring every inch of each other.

"I wanna be inside you again," I groan into the kiss, Ash gasps and nods.

"Please," he whimpers and I pull away.

"Really?"

Ash nods eagerly. "Yes, really. I want you to fuck me like you did the other day."

I chuckle lowly and stare back into those beautiful, lustful eyes. "I wouldn't call that fucking."

Our lips graze and I drink in his expression, one of shock, one of adoration and then pure desire. "Well maybe you shouldn't fuck me then," his tone is playful, challenging and I'll take it.

"Fine," I grip his overalls and press my lips to his again.

We race to undo each other's buttons and I lay him down on his back against the plush velvet sofa, I lean over to my bag and grab the bottle of lube. Ash's boxers are now gone and he's completely naked, staring down at his body has me quivering.

How do I have him all to myself? In all this beautiful glory.

His cock twitches as I glance over every muscle, focusing my attention on his throbbing member. I smirk to myself, switching my eyes back to his. "Someone's a little excited."

Ash throws his head back to the sofa and huffs out a long breath. "Excited is an understatement."

I coat my fingers with lube and grab his cock with my other hand, stroking him until pre-cum is leaking out of the tip. My fingers press against his entrance and I ease them in slowly, Ash's stomach tenses as I bury them deep inside him.

"Fuck!" He cries out and I can't tear my eyes away for a second.

The way his body rolls against my hand and his breathless moans fill the air. I answer to his body, giving into the movements that have him shivering and grunting. His eyes are firmly shut and lips parted, the smile that covers my mouth is one of confidence.

I massage his prostate until he's a moaning mess and I've got him right where I need him.

Within one swift movement I take my fingers from his greedy hole and let go of his veiny cock. My hands rush to undo my trousers, my own member springing free. Hard and ready to show Ash exactly what he's been missing.

Ash watches me as I coat my cock in lube and use my hand to stroke myself. "God, I wanna watch you jerk off so bad," he groans, eyes studying my hand actions.

I smirk and lower myself down to his lips, my cock ready at his entrance. "Next time, Cherry. Next time."

Then I'm inside of him. Ash gapes and pants loudly, clinging onto my shoulders for support. "F-Fuck," he shivers. "I'm never going to get used to your size, Bodi."

Never has my ego been stroked like this, especially not by Ash and I am living for it.

I cage my arms around Ash's head and kiss along his jaw. "Hmmm, well guess you'll have to start learning because I plan on destroying your little asshole, a lot."

Ash clenches around me tightly and I groan at the sensation. I'm barely half inside him and he's still adjusting to my size. I hold still for a moment and then move my hips, gaining deeper access with each thrust.

"Oh God," he whimpers and digs his fingers into the skin on my back.

My pace begins to pick up and I pepper kisses along Ash's neck and chin and then on his lips. He moans into my mouth and I inhale every last sound, our skin slaps against each other and the legs of the sofa scratches into the floor.

But neither of us care because Ash's body is like pure heroin. Incredibly addictive and so fucking intoxicating. Not that I would know but I reckon it would feel something like this.

"Bodi," Ash grunts into my shoulder before biting down on the skin.

I hiss at the sudden pain that twists to pleasure. My thrusts turn a little wild, sloppy but still hard. Pounding him over and over until Ash's legs begin to tremble around me.

My hand snakes down his toned torso and I clench his rock hard cock between my fingers, pumping him in rhythm with my thrusts. Hard and intense.

We stare into each other's eyes and I nearly get lost in his desirable gaze. I almost lose it completely but I don't. I keep engaged because I want to watch Ash fall apart before me, I want to experience every moment of his high.

"B-Bodi," he bites down onto his bottom lip, so harshly that I'm sure he rips the skin. "Holy fuck, yes. Yes! Right there."

My hips slam into him, the wet sounds of his hole being fucked has me racing for a release.

"Come on," I heave out deeply. "I want you to come for me, Ash. I want you to come for me, right now."

Ash's eyes brim with tears and he nods, his lids shut and I grip at his neck.

"Open your eyes." I demand and he obeys. "I want to watch you whilst you come."

He moans and I pound harder and harder until all you can hear are wet slaps and our breathless grunts.

Ash's chest arches and he begins to pant out of time. "Bodi. Fuck. Bodi, I'm gonna come."

My eyes turn hungry and I pump his cock a little faster, long and hot traces of cum spurt from his dick and completely coat his stomach and chest. Never have I seen his body rattle like I did just now.

Eyes wide with pleasure and I lower my lips to his, listening carefully to each and every moan. Eventually Ash's eyes roll into the back of his head, enjoying the last few moments of his orgasm which I gladly grant him.

Watching him come sends signals straight from my brain to my cock and I follow suit, there is no way I can watch him lose complete sense of himself and not bust my load inside of him.

My movements turn rigid and I kiss him deeply, Ash's tongue sweeping around my mouth until I grunt. Pumping my cum deep inside of his ass as my climax rockets through my body, stars shoot through my mind and I am completely at one.

I let my head fall onto his chest as we both catch our breaths. Neither of us say anything for a few moments, we just hold each other. Naked and comfortable. Even with the mess we've made around us.

My cock falls from Ash's hole and I push my head up from his body. Our eyes meet and we both chuckle, his hand swipes down my jaw and then clasps around the back of my neck.

"What are we, Bodi?"

I flick my eyes between his curious gaze. "I like you and I like being with you. I'm not sleeping with anyone else, I'm not even talking to anyone else. I hope it's the same with you because the thought makes me murderous and I really don't want to go to prision."

Ash releases a small laugh, leaning up from the sofa and into a soft kiss on my lips. "So does that mean we're together, together?"

"Yeah," I say. "But..."

"I know, Bodi." He brushes his thumb across the back of my head, holding me tightly. "I know you're not ready. I'll be here for you whilst you figure your shit out. I'd ever force you to come out, only when you feel comfortable to."

My lips curl into a knowing smile. When he says shit like that, I know I am completely fucked. I lost all my feelings to him a long time ago but making it official has me experiencing them all over again for the first time.

"When I say I like you, I really fucking like you, Ash. It terrifies me."

Ash's expression melts and he kisses me again, with so much passion it has my heart flipping inside my chest. "I really fucking like you too."

"Can I admit something?"

"Sure."

"As much as I like doggy, I think missionary is my new favourite."

Ash bursts into laughter. "That's what you want to admit?"

"Yes."

"Why is it your new favourite?"

"Because," I slide my hand over his bare collarbones. "Because I get to stare into your eyes whilst you come, I get to swallow every last one of your moans and watch as you fall apart in my arms."

Ash's brows raise and he flashes me a mouthwatering smile. "They do say missionary is for people in relationships."

"Well," I huff out. "That solves it then."

"I want a go in missionary too," he leans up onto his elbows. "I wanna watch you come and fall apart in my arms."

My hand slides across his cheek and I nip at his bottom lip. "You can take me any time, you know that Ash."

"Mmmm," his mouth opens wider and I get another taste. "Don't make me go feral."

A laugh rumbles from my chest. "As much as I hate to say it but Carol is coming over soon and we've done sweet fuck all."

Ash groans and throws his head back to the sofa. "I wish we had today off."

"Me too," I nod and remove myself from Ash's body. I grab some tissues and help him clean himself up before pulling on our overalls.

What a great way to start a Monday morning, I must admit.

Read the rest of the story, epilogue and bonus chapters over on Patreon early!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves. What did we think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

I adore that Bodi and Ash can swap roles when they have sex. Sometimes in stories (and I've defo done this) it's only one that bottoms and one that tops but I like breaking that stereotype!

I can't get over them admitting that what happened before wasn't 'fucking' and that Bodi shouldn't 'fuck' hun again this time🥺🥺🥺🥺

What did you guys think of Ciara's apology?

DON'T forget to leave a vote.💘 Thanks for reading!

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
272K 14.2K 52
Oliver is lost in a world that he loved. A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to...
54.5K 3.1K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...