๐‰๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐’||๐„.๐˜๐„๐€๐†๐„๐‘

By kageyamasblackie

๐„๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž. ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

1.7K 76 21
By kageyamasblackie

You refreshed yourself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom leaving her sobbing. Her little minions ran after her in the next couple of minutes. This was an ass fucking day. You went to concessions and bought yourself snickers and a soda before you could go back into the gym. Floch was right behind you. For what reason? no idea. "Glad you came to the game tonight y/n." you couldn't even pretend to be nice right now. Not today. "I didn't come to see you play Floch. I came to see Eren hence why I'm wearing his jersey number and not yours." his smile turned upside down. "y/n Eren isn't a good guy for you. He's lying to-" "Floch I'm going to stop you right there. Today has been a shitty day and I can't listen to you try and plead your case on why you're the best option for me and not Eren. Find someone else to fawn over please." Floch clenched into a fist and then took another step closer to you. "Your life is going to crumble and it's all going to burn to ashes because of Eren fucking Yeager. Then you're going to realize that you should've gone for me when you had the chance!" he yelled and stomped away back into the gym.

You just rolled your eyes unfazed by Floch. You saw Eren at the water fountain down the hallway. You smiled and walked over to him. When he lifted his head up you smiled at him.

"I would hug you, but I'm really sweaty."

you giggled. "You're playing really good out there."

He kissed your lips. You kissed him back. "I'll see you after the game."

He jogged away back into the locker room to meet up with his team. You turned around and saw Hailey walking and wiping her eyes. You walked towards her until you were a few feet away. She stopped and looked at you. Her eyes were extremely puffy and tears were flowing from her eyes. "I fucking hate men so much." you opened your eyes and she flopped into a hug with you. It was a quick hug because she got up and wiped her eyes and placed a fake and sad smile on her face. "I just wanna forget about him because who needs him right? So let's finish watching the game."

It was back to back scoring at this point. everytime Paradi scored the ball. the next play Marley would score. no one was grabbing the lead. with 2 minutes left in the third quarter Marley calls a timeout. The student sections were both getting extremely wild and crazy. You were watching Eren and Floch start getting into it on the bench until the coach stepped in and yelled at them to know it off.

you knew Floch had a crush on you. you didn't know it was to this extent. Floch is not only a masochist dick but was a fucking creepy weirdo. he would slide up on your story and constant text your number. This obsession started in middle school during a dance. your friends dared you to dance with him and at first you had no problem until after he started following you. it stopped for a bit when you were dating Reiner, but after Reiner it was 10x worse. you never said anything because Jolene just convinced you that you were being overdramatic. Now he's taken it over the top. yet you have no idea what to do. you've rejected him so many times that you thought at this point he'd give up and try to get with someone that actually wanted him. I mean it must be hard for him. since no sane woman would actually want him. They both are glaring at each other when they walk back on to the court after the timeout. Marley has the ball and they begin to run a play and Falco does a back door on Floch and scores a lay up. Eren yells at Floch to get his head in the game and something else that sets Floch off.  Floch stops and starts walking over to Eren. Eren, after he makes an elbow jumper looks confused at Floch. Floch then throws a punch at Eren, but Eren dodges. Before Eren could throw a deadly punch back the refs and the coach split them apart. Eren's eyes were filled with pure anger and hatred. You were even scared of him and you were nowhere near him.

Floch starts cussing and trying to fight the refs. They stop the game and remove Floch from the gym. The refs and the coaches decided to continue the game and that any other behavior like that was going to be immediate disqualification. Both teams put out their five players and began playing again. It was now the four quarter. The tension from the incident beforehand was still there. It made everyone on edge and made the crowd even more manic. You noticed thatEren was angry. You knew he wanted to walk out this gym and beat Floch to a bloody pulp. Reiner knew that too.

He also knew he had to use that to his advantage. As the fourth quarter went on he continued to throw comments at Eren. Eren was getting so frustrated he couldn't focus on the game. He was making bad passes and questionable shots. Marley was up by 8 and Eren was getting nervous. 3 minutes left in the half. Paradi called a timeout and Reiner knew he had gotten to Eren. Taking Eren out of the game would evidently take the rest of the team out of their groove. Eren stopped listening to his coach when he saw your eyes meet with his. You didn't really know what to do so you just mouthed "just try your hardest" and smiled sweetly at him. Those simple words warmed his heart and calmed his rushing thoughts down. He wants to win this game not just for himself and his team. For you too. After the timeout Eren took a deep breath and began to play like the player he is. Anytime he made a shot, made a good assist, or got a good steal he'd quickly look at you to see if you were cheering. Each time you were cheering with a big smile on your face.

1 minute on the clock and the game was tied. These were the final moments. Each and every play mattered. Neither team has another timeout to give. Eren was dribbling up the court and Reiner started pressuring him. It didn't matter to Eren because Reiner could barely guard him. Eren calls a play and then passes to Connie. Connie gives it to Jean in the post. Who swings it to Eren who's now in the Corner for a three pointer. Eren shoots and scores. The student section screams. Marley quickly takes the ball out and dribbles up the court. They swing it around the perimeter to try an open shot. Paradi is playing tough defense. Both student sections are going crazy. The shot clock has 5 seconds on it and Reiner chucks up a three and misses. Jean grabs the rebound and lanches it down the court to Connie. Connie takes a few dribbles and ducks the ball on Falco's head. 5 seconds left and Paradi is winning by 5 marley shoots a half court shot that doesn't go in. The buzzer goes off and Paradi wins the game.

The student section runs onto the court and gathers around the team and cheers. You and Hailey stayed on the bleachers not wanting to get stuck up in the middle of that. You and Hailey walk out into the hallway and you say goodbye to her as she leaves.

You wait for Eren outside and you play on your phone. You watch Marley walk out and outside to their bus. You side eye Reiner as he walks by. Eren comes out shortly after. When he sees you a huge smile comes across his face. He picks you up and spins. You giggled and kissed him. "I'm so happy you came," he said. You nodded and kissed him again. He wrapped his arm around your hips. You slightly turned your head and deepened the kiss. His hands rubbed and grabbed your ass. You could only pull away for a quick second to breathe. You eventually pulled away and led Eren out to the car to go home.

𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟑 𝐩.𝐦.

Eren was in the shower and you just laid on his bed nearly falling asleep. He wanted you to join. He basically begged. You ignored all his pleas and cries and just laid down. His bed was so comfy. All the warm blankets and the soft pillow. Everything also smelled like him so it was pretty comforting. His room was actually very clean and neat. But you knew his mom cleaned his room for him because after she's done she leaves a little note.

When Eren got out of the shower he walked out to see you were passed out in his bed. He kissed your forehead and took a couple of pictures of you to mock you about later. While Eren got dressed he thought about the game today. Mostly, about Floch. He laughed to himself how Floch thought anyway in hell that he had a slight chance. He was an embarrassment to humankind. So Eren thought of something. He got into bed and wrapped his arm around you and took a picture of the both of you.

He opened Floch's contact and sent him the photo.

*1 attachment*
Thought you had a chance huh? 😂
read

Eren smirked seeing Floch immediately saw the photo. He knew Floch was bursting with anger and hatred. There's one thing Eren didn't know. This was the point where he set Floch completely off the edge and now Eren was going to pay. Your feelings may get hurt on the way, but he didn't care. Only thing he cared about was destroying Eren. 

sorry it been dumb long since updated 😭😭. hope y'all enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 776 9
"๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ง...
23.5K 823 42
"You don't like me, do you?" "Wow. Nothing gets past you, Sherlock. Do you keep one of those magnifying glasses tucked away in that little vest of y...
6.4K 176 22
No quirk Au United States Au ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ โ€ขSince second grade Katsuki Bakugo and Y/n L/n have been known to not get along when together, but will your Sen...
12.8K 600 27
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€ ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€แดแดแด…แด‡สŸ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ ส™แด‡สŸษชแด‡แด แด‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€ โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš [๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ก] โ™กโ‚Šหš ๐Ÿฆขใƒปโ‚Šโœง -ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… แด›แดแดœสแด€ ษขแด‡แด› ษช...