An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 56

115K 2K 1.3K
By natemaloski

Dedicated to:
@tastesliketeenspirit
@twerking_gilinsky_28
@JackG_Galaxy
my favs rn and also you guys are thee best for all the votes and amazing comments!

We're at 61k reads , 3K votes and 1k comments now! I love you ALL for reading voting and commenting! I am legit the happiest gal alive! Hope you like this chapter!
__________

-Jack POV-

"Are you excited?" I asked Hannah as we lay side by side in bed that morning.

It was just about a few days after finding out that we're having twins. Our parents volunteered to help Maggie plan a small baby shower for us.

"Ecstatic." She smiled. "Just except the fact that you're - "

"Leaving tonight for a show a thousand miles away?" I read her mind.

She sighed and turned to lay on her side and face me. Behind all the pure joy of being pregnant with twins, I could see the sadness in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm happy for you I really am Jack." She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. "Its just I don't want you to miss anything."

"Babe your due date is only in a good few months." I tried comforting her. "I'm gonna be back after a few days at most!"

"That's not the point - "

"Hey look at me." I said lifting her chin up to look into my eyes. This girl made something beautiful grow inside me.

"Jack.." She signed. I wanted to tell her its gonna get easier but I know it won't. She knows it won't.

"I'm gonna be here babe, I promised you from the start and I'm keeping that promise Hannah. I'm gonna be right by your side through anything and everything. You're not alone in this." I put my arms around her and pulled her close until her bump touched my stomach.

"I know." She buried her face in my chest.

"I'm not leaving your side especially when these two trouble-makers get here." I kissed her forehead. "I promise Han."

"That's all I needed, Jack." She said.

The silence was comfortable between us now, we laid still just enjoying each others company. I was absentmindedly twirling a lock of her hair around my finger. My other hand on her belly rubbing it slowly. She had her hand on my chest, making circles.

"I'm so content." I said after a while of silence.

"This is how love should be. I'm so happy with you Jack, I've never been more happy in my life." Hannah looked up at me.

"And now we're starting a family together, this has been my dream forever." I signed.

"I can't believe we're having twins! This is crazy."

"This is perfect though! You wanted a girl, I wanted a boy." I chuckled. "Everyone's gonna be happy now."

"We have to think of names for both girl and boy soon." She giggled excitedly. That made my heart flutter.

"Let's just get past this baby shower and concert then we can focus on names." I said.

Inside I was jumping up and down like a maniac at the thought of my babies and how quick the time was flying. I'd soon get to meet the little ones.

"While you're away for a few days..Maggie and I are gonna go house hunting." She said and sat up to tie her brown hair into a bun. I still laid in bed and traced a finger down her back.

"You don't have to, we can do it when I get back from Cali." I said tracing my finger in circles.

"No." She shrugged. "I wanna be productive while you're away. I can do things on my own too."

I chuckled. "I know you're productive babe I just don't want you to be stressed out about that now."

"I can do it, besides Maggie's gonna be there to help me." She smiled.

"Fine babe." I shrugged and pulled her back to me. We cuddled together, her warm breaths mixing with mine until I closed the gap between us and kissed her. Hard.

Her fingers got lost in my hair as I got lost in her passionate kiss. I lifted her thigh over my leg so I could get closer. Our kiss deepened and all I was in a daze from the amount of love I felt. I tugged her bottom lip slightly.

"I missed that." she whispered as she pulled away for a breath. I almost growled in frustration because I always wanted more, it was like a billion times harder when she's pregnant. I don't know how to approach this situation.

"Hmm let's get showered. We have to be at my parents at 12:00 p.m." I said kissing her cheeks softly.

-Hannah POV-

After showering for an hour flat, I got out and quickly straightened my hair. It wasn't wet so it took 10 minutes. After that I threw on a pretty strapless dress. It was white on the top and it flowed out at the hips in a mint greet color, the back had a crisscross opening.

It complemented my growing belly really well and made me feel flattering. It was a present from Jack. He always knew what I liked and disliked.

I applied a light makeup with a peach lip and some eyeliner. I was never a makeup fan so that would do. I shook out my hair and grabbed my purse as Jack walked into our room.

"Holy Hannah!" He said seductively. "Now you are gonna be one hot mom."

I giggled as he slid his arms around my waist and kissed me intensely for a few seconds before letting go.

"Thanks to you." I blushed. He always had a way with words and managed to make me smile. "I love this dress."

"You don't need this dress to make you hot baby." He ran a finger down my cheek. "You always look sexy to me! Even when you just wake up...that's my favorite time actually."

"You have a way with words boy! But thank you. I love you." I smiled realizing how lucky I am.

"And I love you. And you two little Gilinsky's down there." he chuckled and placed a hand on my belly.

I love this side of Jack.

"They love you too!" I assured him. He's always over the moon when I say that. It lit his face up every time.

"Let's get going." He kissed my forehead and let me walk out of the door.

-

Once we reached Jacks parents house, his mom opened the door and hugged us both immediately.

"You look lovely Han! Come out back!" She said cheerfully. "Everyone is here!"

"Everyone?" I asked curiously.

"Your mom and dad of course! Maggie and the boys." She smiled. "Jacks sisters and also some of our family who have been dying to meet you!"

I flushed red. "Family?"

"Don't be nervous babe." Jack said soothingly except it didn't sooth me. I felt nervous at meeting his family so soon and his sisters. That was always a worry for me.

"They'll love you Han dear! Now come one you two." She went inside motioning for us to follow her. I took a deep breath and walked in, Jack followed behind closely. He spanked my butt again.

"Ouch Jack!" I blushed. "Its rude to slap a pregnant lady."

"Yeah but you're my pregnant lady!" He laughed and squeezed my butt. I slapped his hand playfully.

"Shh! Your family is here." I giggled as we entered the back yard which took me by complete surprise.

"Surprise!" They all said simultaneously. I felt Jack take a sharp breath.

The entire backyard was set up with little white tables and chairs. There was fairy lights hanging from tree to tree surrounding the tables. Everything was set up in neutral colors because of the fraternal twins I'm having.

I noticed a chocolate fountain too. My tummy made a dying whale sound as I spotted a food table. My heart kind of melted when I saw the table with the cake.

One half blue. One half pink.

But what knocked me out was the amount of people here. It was like a second wedding basically, Jacks family was bigger than mine and all of them were here.

"You're Hannah!" A pretty girl with dark hair came up to me. "I'm Molly...Jack's older sister."

I smiled immediately and could see the sibling resemblance. "Yep that's me. Nice to meet you."

She pulled me into a hug. "Congrats to both of you! I can't wait to have a nephew and niece."

"I'm Laura! Don't forget me!" Another Jack look alike popped up and squuezed me so hard I couldn't breath. (Goals AF)

"You're so beautiful! How did jack score you Hannah?" Laura laughed and nudged her brother playfully.

"Arranged marriage idiot!" Jack rolled his eyes and messed Laura's hair up on purpose.

"You have mom and dad to thank! Because you wouldn't be able to get someone this sweet!" Molly laughed and hooked her arms in mine.

I chuckled as Jacks grandma came up and surveyed me carefully. My nerves were shot because everyone had there eyes on me and i don't like attention.

"Jack didn't mention you're this beautiful in person!" She said after a few minutes. I blushed and felt Jacks hand around my waist.

"Well grandma I can't explain how amazing she is over the phone." He gushed and leaned against me. I could smell his strong cologne, it was musky and manly and made his more attractive.

His grandma laughed and hugged me too followed by aunts and uncles and cousins who were very friendly. Afterwards Maggie came up to me and embraced me.

"You rock Maggie! This is beautiful." I said thanking her. "I'm so lucky to have a best friend like you."

"Don't mention it Hannah! You know I'd do anything for you and Jack." She smiled.

I was about to respond when someone else walked - two someone's actually and Jacks face turned red with anger. It was Cam with a girl, not Megan this time.

"Madison?" Maggies mouth hung open. "Why would that fucker - "

"Drop it Mags." Carter whispered. "This isn't the place...just act normal."

"How the fuck can I?" Jack growled as Cam and this girl - Madison - greeted Jacks family.

I didn't understand why they were acting weird because Cam can date who ever he wants to. And thank goodness it isn't Megan anymore or I would have killed him.

"Congrats Han!" Cam said eyeing my Tummy out. "I heard its twins! Wow that's great."

"Thanks Cam I'm so glad you could make it today." I smiled and hugged him. Jack just glared at him.

"I'm Madison." The girl smiled and shook my hand. She seemed so sweet. "I'm so happy for you and Jack! You're gonna be such great parents."

"Thanks." I smiled nudged Jack to say some thing nice.

"Yeah what she said." He mumbled. I nudged him harder. He's being so off right now and it was annoying for me.

"I mean thanks yeah." He said thinly. They walked away to take seats when I turned to Jack.

"What's that all about?" I raised a brow. His face looked deathly and this isn't a place for that.

"It's just Cam is such a dick..and Madison is such - "

"Forget it!" I said as everyone settled into seats already. "Be nice Jack."

He rolled his eyes and strolled to the seat making me want to slap him five billion times. He's back to his arrogant way and it made me angry. I took a seat next to him and suddenly didn't want to be here anymore.

I could see the anger in Jacks expression but shut up. I know well enough not to say any thing when he's like this unless I want to pick a fight.

We all ate and played a few baby shower games conducted by Maggie who seemed like she was having a blast. Jacks mood lifted as we started opening gifts for our two babies.

Most of them were baby products for us to get started. Jacks granny bought matching girl and boy Adidas sneakers for our babies. It was so cute and tiny. My parents bought us  pink and blue carseats for them. Jack's parents were supplying the strollers once the babies arrive.

"This is so cute." I said holding up small toys for the babies.

"Oh my god I know." Jack said beaming. He seemed back to normal which I was happy for.

After that Jack and I had to cut the baby shower cake. It was the highlight of the entire evening and definitely made Jack excited. The cake was a image of a babies tummy and toes, really cute.

But half of it was pink and the half was blue.

Jack and I cut it together and soon everyone was eating along with us. It was delicious and I didn't stop eating since we got here. I was talking to Nash who kept trying to convince me to name our boy Nash Grier Jr.

"Give it a rest!" I laughed and walked over to get a drink. At the table I bumped into Cams date - Madison.

_______
Since they're having a boy and girl (fraternal twins) Im starting with the names. I can't remember if I asked you guys but request names if you want! I'll pick my fave or even combine my favs! So it has to be first name and second name eg. Emily Maggie Gilinsky or JJ Eric Gilinsky. Thanks babeees

Boy:
Girl:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 15.6K 41
Lizzy Brooks is just a normal girl going into her senior year of high school. Jack Gilinsky is the school's bad boy. At a party these two opposites m...
732K 12.6K 64
Bad boy, changes good girl. "I told you, you'd like it"
4.8K 12 37
Jack Gilinsky, a pop singer who wants to live his life, and achieve his singing career with his best friend Jack Johnson. Gets an arranged marriage w...
81.9K 454 83
texted by jack gilinsky , Part 2!