Twisted Honey ( Twisted wonde...

By Bizzarecrystal

O magic mirror thy wisdom we entreat reveal unto us to the maiden that we seek She's the one we call Honey T... More

Before we begin
Prologue in a reflected void.
Welcome to wonderland Part 1
Welcome to wonderland part 2
Welcome to wonderland part 3
Ghost Attack ( The birth of Twisted Honey)
Welcome to Wonderland part 4
(filler) Morning at Ramshackle
Frist Day cleaning
Chasing a Card boy.
Crime And Punishment
A question to thise who read my cringe
Monster fight!
Return to Night raven
(filler) Return to Ramshackle
The red tyrant ch 1. Mom There's a Dumbass at the door.
The Red Tryrant Ch 2. Cater you Bitch.
The red tyrant ch. 3 School life..I guess?
The red tyrant ch 4. Lunch time! oh and...um Trey's here.
The Red Tyrant Ch 5. learning of other dorms
The red tyrant Ch. 6 Oh shit its Riddle.
The red tyrant ch 7. I almost fought a lion.
The red tyrant ch 8. Shopping date with Deuce
The Red Tyrant ch.9 Cooking by the book.
The red tyrant ch 10. An unbirthday apology disaster
The red tyrant ch 11. Ayo who let this purple mf in?
The Red tyrant chapter 12. Riddle is starting to get pissed.
The Red Tyrant ch 13. oh Shit he gone Ape shit.
The Red Tyrant CH. 14. An actual fight. let's go!
The red Tyrant Ch 15. Trauma Dump Time!
The Red Tyrant ch 16 Finale A merry Happy unbirthday
(side chapter) A day with Cay cay
something short and silly for you guys.
The Beast King Ch1: Fucker stole Grim's sandwich can't have shit at NRC
The Beast King Ch2: Lessons in Blot. Also SPORTS!
The Beast king Ch3: Housewarden meeting! you forgot Malleus...
The Beast king Ch4: Enter Detective Honey.
The Beast king Ch5: OH NO OUR BAKER BOY IS HURT!
The beast king Ch6. Investigation Time!
The Beast King ch7. Game time...Also Sexy Stranger man at the end.
The Beast King ch8(fliller). Jack Side Quest
The Beast King Ch 9. And the culprit is...
The Beast king ch 10 Wild Hyena chase
The beast king ch 12: Jack joind the party.

Into the Mines

1.2K 54 19
By Bizzarecrystal

The Mirror has sent the braincell Sqaud to the Dwarfs mines in the slient woods. The team of teens are standing in front of a cottage near the cave.

"So this is the Dwarfs' Mine... Long ago, this mine was flush with magestones" Deuce says observing the surrounding area.

"Urgh... Who knows what lurks in there now?" Grim grumbles looking at the dark cave entrance.

"Look, I can see a house. Let's see what the people there have to say." Ace suggests pointing at the abandoned cottage. 

"Oh a cottage, how lovely!" Y/n picks up Grim off the ground and holds him closely. The teens and cat walked up to the cottage. The building looked like it hadn't been touched in years, there were cobwebs right beside the door and dust on the windows.

Let's go inside, maybe someone is home. Ace suggests.

"Do you think so? The place looks abandoned to me." Y/n muttered looking at the barely livable house in the woods.

"The Human girl is right, this place looks like the opposite of comfy and liveable." Grim says in disgust at the conditions of the house.

Despite the cottage being dirty, the team decided to look on side anyways, the door made a creek sounds as Ace opened it, inside was a table with seven little chairs.

"Hellooo? Is anybody home...?" Deuce politely asks, but there was no response."Must be empty. It looks like it's been abandoned."

"Bwah! I got a spider web on my face! Ptchoo! Ptchoo!" Grim shouts while trying to get the cobwebs and spider webs off.

"I mean this place is extremely dirty so it being abandoned would make sense." Y/n pointed out.

"Look how tiny these desks and chairs are. Did children live here? One, two... Seven! It's like a clown car in here." Ace states pointing out the Seven chairs at the dust covered table.

"Seven Children……Something isn't quite right with that statement..……." Yn whispers to herself.

"Imagine having seven kids, oh y/n ~♡" Ace smirks. 

Y/n and Deuce knew what Ace was thinking, Y/n grew irritated while Deuce day dreamed.

"No. Especially not with you!" Y/n yells embarrassed by Ace's Statement.

"kids….with y/n?" Deuce thinks out loud while blushing, his daydream consisting of y/n surrounded by seven miniature versions of him and her.

"Deuce, now's not the time for daydreaming! We've got a crystal to find." Y/N Shout causing Deuce to snap out of it.

"If we're gonna find a magestone, it'll be inside the mine. Let's head inside and take a look."  Ace suggests.

"Right!" The team shouts in unison.

The teens and Cats all exited the cottage and headed straight for the dwarfs' mines.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

The main entrance to the mines is dark, uncertainty and fear enters the group's minds.

"You wanna go inside THERE? It's pitch black!" Grim Complains pointing accusing at the dark cave entrance.

"What, are you scared of the dark? Pathetic." Ace responds to Grim's cowardly ways.

"Myah?! I'm not scared of anything!
I'm taking the lead. You all follow me!" Gaining confidence, Grim decides to lead the way. Ace deuce and y/n follows the cat monster into the Mines.

"It's really dark in here, for once I'm glad to have Grim by my side, his ears make finding things easier." Y/n states gleefully while looking around the now light walls of the cave.

Grim beams with pride at his human's complement, that beam quickly turns Into A cocky smirk.

"HA! Of course you're lucky to be in the presence of the brave and great Grim." The cat monster chortles.

"I take it back, you are still a little bastard, you have no redeeming qualities, your pride will be my downfall." Y/n insults Grim with a deadpan tone in her voice. Grim sulks at her mean words, each one stabs him with like a knife.

"Y/n that was just mean, why did you have to hurt him like that?" Deuce asks, looking at the sadden Grim drag his legs slowly across the ground.

"He is the whole reason I'm in the mess, and plus he's not even sorry for what he did." Y/n angrily Hissed, arms crossed and her eyes glaring at the view in front of her. Deuce was going to argue in Grim's favor but then he saw something.

"Huh? Hold up!"  The group immediately stops and turns to Deuce.
"What now?" Ace asked irritated that the search was put on hold.

"There's something there!" Deuce points towards a light at the end of the tunnel. Confused, The braincell Squad looked in the direction Deuce was pointing, But they couldn't see anything.

"I don't see anything juice." Ace says, uninterested in Deuce's claim. Y/n agrees with Ace. "Sorry sweetie but I don't see anything, are you sure you saw something?"

"IT'S DEUCE!, and I know I saw some-" Deuce's statement was cut off by another voice Cackling loudly. Where did it come from?

Hee hee hee hee! Visitors! The first in ten years!

Do make yourselves at home... You can stay forever!

Ghost appeared in the dark areas of the Cave. They floated hostility towards the teenage wizards!

"Gah Ghost let's get outta here!" Grim Shouts. Grim dashes away from the ghost and the Humans quickly Follows the cat monster hoping Grim can lead them away from danger." It became a scooby doo Chase as more ghost appeared.

"More ghosts?! They're floating around here too!" Ace panics and tries to run faster.

Y/n looked around the cave quickly, she saw the perfect hiding place up ahead. She grab Deuce's arms and pulls him towards the split path in the Cave.

"Guys,This way!" Y/n frantically pulls her boys to the Hiding spot and tries her best to cover Grim's ears.

The ghost flew past the Team of heroes not noticing them in the hiding spot. They hid there until they couldn't see any more ghosts.

"Nice Job human! We evaded the Ghost!" Grim cheered as he stepped out unto the main path."

"Um y/n the ghosts are gone….. you can stop holding on to me…..if you want to." Deuce said, Blushing, Shy, and unsure of what to do. He was tightly wrapped in y/n embrace and she wasn't letting go.

'Now would be a good time to mess with him.' y/n sadistically thought with a sneaky smirk.

"Oh I'm sorry Sweetheart, I guess I  got spooked a little. Y/n chuckled, she snuggled closer to Deuce causing him to flare up more, his face was now red as Ace's hair. Deuce stuttering was incoherent, his shyness was becoming worse. Y/n only giggles at the state of her Blueberry prince.

"Hey Maid! Stop Flirting with Juice and let's move on." Ace was pouting at the scene in front of him, he wanted to hug her too but didn't want to admit it.

Y/n sighs "Ace is right, Sorry sweetie." She let Deuce go free. Deuce built up his normal composer Ignoring his rapidly beating heart.

"We'll never get anywhere if we stand here. Let's just keep moving." Deuce commands.

"Sure, but don't act like we voted you team leader. The only reason we're here in the first place is because of that stupid stunt you pull" Ace retorts.

"Oh? I'm pretty sure this all started because you tried to shirk your window-cleaning punishment!" Deuce Argued.

"So, we're bringing up ancient history now? Then if you wanna get down to brass tacks, this all started when a certain furball torched that statue!" Ace points at grim accusingly.

"Myah?! Maybe you shouldn'ta made fun of me, then! Grim joins the fight."

"Guys! We're in real hot water, remember?! If we don't come back with a magestone by morning, we're all being expelled!" Deuce reminds the group.

"Yeah, which is why we don't need you ordering the rest of us around. It gets old real fast." Ace argues with Deuce.

Y/n was just watching annoyed her male companions rolling her eyes at them. Boys really are stupid. All of a sudden y/n hears an unfamiliar and terrifying voice. It gave her goosebumps, she had to tell the boys.

"All of you Calm down, I think I just heard something." Y/n says while trying to see which direction the noise came from. worriedly the men stayed silent.

...iiivvv... ...oooouuu…

"Huh?" They said in unison.

"Wh-where's that comin' from?" Ace stutters frantically looking around.

..neeevvvaaa... ...iiivvv... ...ooouuu..

"Sounds like... it's getting closer…" Deuce quietly states. Frightened y/n hides behind Ace and deuce.

Stooonesss... Stooonesss aaare miiiiine!

There it was, Giant Inky monster with a giant pickaxe and a glass ball as its head was  dangerously looming over them.

"What is that?!" Deuce Shouts.

"Myaaah! No one said there'd be monsters here! Let's get outta here!" Grim cries in terror.

"That thing's super creepy! But didn't it just say something about "stones"?!"  Ace Asked trying to recall what the creature was saying.

"Wait, what?!" Grim's yells not understanding what Ace ment.

Stooonesss......nevvva give stooonesss…!

"Ace is right, it did say something about stones!" Y/n confirms Ace's statement.

"So there ARE still magestones here!" Deuce said concluding that there was still a chance of not getting expelled.

The group was planning on fighting the beast, Grim blew a flame at the monster but it wasn't very effective.

"Myaaah... Even as a master sorcerer, I... I don't think I can take that thing down!" Grim cries.

"But we need a magestone or we'll get expelled! I'm going in!" Deuce charges towards the monster Magicpen in hand.

"Are you outta your mind?!" Ace shouts.

"You can't do it deuce it's way too dangerous!" Y/n tries to reason with the Blueberry boy but he didn't listen.

" I won't be expelled! No matter what!" Deuce Declared, attacking the monster.

Begone! Begone! Begooone!

The monster Angrily grabbed Deuce, stopping deuce from attacking.

"Crap! He's got Loosey-Deucey on the ropes! Not on my watch! Heeyah!"

Ace casted a spell causing the monster to drop Deuce. Grim tried to attack again but it still didn't faze the beast. While the others were fighting y/n noticed something sparkly behind the monster.

'That must be the magestone,it's protecting it, but we really need that stone.' Y/n thought.

"Guys there's a magestone behind it but we need to book it Now!" Y/n shout getting the boys attention.  The team ran away from the monster

GRRRAAAWRRR!

The group ran faster than they ever did before, with the monster chasing after them.

"Wait, we Should try to fight it again! Deuce suggest.

"It looks way too powerful, we should keep going!" Ace yells running even faster.

"The exit is just up ahead, hurry!" Y/n shouts. The team quickly Follows the girl towards the opening of the cave.

The group manage to escape the monster unscathed. All of them were out of breath from running, Fortunately they were safe for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 2 11
Twelve girls... each orphaned or abandoned, connect and become close like sisters. After their adoptive mother passes away, they spend a year of stri...
1.5M 62.9K 200
(Twisted Wonderland X Fem! Reader) Y/n Wonderlin, the first girl in her family's bloodline. Her family is well known, even back then. Even tho she ma...
6.9K 341 12
Y/N L/N, the secret daughter of the Candy Witch. One day, she accidentally jumps worlds and ends up at an all-boys school for magic. Can she successf...
3.5K 155 11
β€§Ν™βΊΛšο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύπ”„π”©π”© π”‘π”žπ”Ά, π”’π”³π”’π”―π”Άπ”‘π”žπ”Ά, 𝔱π”₯π”’π”―π”žπ”­π”¦π”°π”±, π”ͺ𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯, π”ͺπ”žπ”¦π”‘, 𝔑𝔢π”ͺ𝔭π”₯, 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔫 π”ž 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔀𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔒, 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔫 π”ž 𝔰�...