The Red Tyrant ch 16 Finale A merry Happy unbirthday

After about of week of clean up and preparation, the tea garden was now able to hold re do Unbirthday party. All the Heartslabyul students were in the garden ready to Celebrate. Trumpets sound of Signaling Riddle's arrival. "All hail our leader, the Red Sovereign himself... Housewarden Riddle!" A Random Npc announced. All the students Stood like soldiers all saluting their leader. "We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!" They shout.

Riddle looked around at the party. There were less roses due to the damage form a week prior however the garden still looked beautiful. The mini Quen hums as he observes the decorations. "Hm. The garden roses are red, the tablecloths are white... This seems a proper unbirthday indeed. Is there a dormouse asleep in the teapo- Er, well, I suppose it's fine either way." He said dismissing the minor detail.

Trey smiled and put an arm on Riddle's shoulder. "Not everything has to change completely, you know. Like, maybe spread the jam on your scones, instead of on the dormouse this time? Let's try to set the bar at "it's great if it's this way," not "it absolutely has to be this way." He suggested. Riddle Nodded his head. "Yes, that makes sense."

Ace Sighs "I can't believe we got roped into cleaning up and prepping the garden again." Deuce Shrugs. "Well, at least the housewarden recovered from his overblot without any complications." He sighed. Cater was frivolously snapping pictures of the party. "And the garden is Magicam-worthy once again! Hashtag #nofilter on this gorgeousness!" Herl cheers while snapping pictures of the desserts. "Blah blah blah! Let's just eat already!" Grim shouts while staring at the sweets on the table.

Y/n pinched Grim's cheek "You and your appetite, you're lucky I stole Crowley's credit card or we would be always starving." Y/n scolded. Cater laughs at the Duo's antics "Then eat we shall! I'll get the-"  Riddle interrupted cater, he raised his hand towards Cater making the ginger pause. "Wait a minute!" He shouts. The crew looked at the man in confusion. Riddle then points at a nearby rose bush. "There's a white rose…!"

The others froze in fear. "We missed one?!" Ace shouts. Cater glared at the first years. "Ace, Deuce, I told you to make sure to paint EVERY rose!" Cater Shouts. "Wait, this is our fault?!" Deuce asked while pointing to himself. Trey sweat drops and puts his hands up in a defensive way. "R-Riddle, listen…" he pleads. Y/n looked at the Redhead nervously. "Um surely you look past this once Riddle….please?"

Riddle hummed observing the Roses. "Well... I suppose I can overlook one or two missed roses." He calmly admits. The brightest smile appeared on y/n face relieved that he didn't immediately turn red. Cater smiles. "R-really?! That's so generous of you, Riddle!" Cater says  in disbelief. Y/n smirks and puts her hands on her hips. "I'm loving the new attitude, Housewarden." Y/n states with a proud look on her face. The housewarden smiled. "If we work together, we should be able to get them painted in no time."

Ace slumped his shoulders. "What? They still gotta be painted?!" He complained. Trey acknowledged Riddle's  growth in character, he pats Riddle on the back. "Even so... I'm impressed. You've changed, Riddle." He says proudly. Grim Dramatically rolls over and groans, "I'm starvin' here! Let's just get these stupid roses painted or whatever!" He groaned. Y/n rolled her eyes at the monster's antics.

"All right, is everyone ready?" Riddle asked. The other boys picked up their wands while y/n picked up a paint brush. Together all of them successfully painted some roses red, although Riddle was the best at it. Eventually all white roses were red.  "...And that's how it's done." Riddle said proudly.  Ace looked at him in shock  "Geez Louise! You finished those roses before I could even raise my pen!" He shouts. Y/n smiles and waves her paintbrush dismissively. "He's right you know, I didn't really have to lift a finger." She said, "You've certainly proven you can lead by example." Deuce says smiling. Cater winks and through up a peace sigh. "Applied magic is Riddle's super-special specialty!" Cater cheers. "Now that the roses are finished we can get back to the unbirthday party!" Riddle declared.