Return to Night raven

Previously on Twisted Honey.

"Alright Ink monster prepare to Fight the lady of Justice…Twisted Honey!"

RAAAAARRRAAGHH

<Now….>

Twisted Honey dashed towards the monster, her Sword ready to Stab it in its chest, seeing what's coming the monster tries to Flatten her using its fist.

"LOOK OUT!" Ace shouts.

Y/n dodged the monster's hand in time by jumping back. The monster's hand was strong enough to make a vibration so when she landed she stumbled a bit.

Y/n looks towards Ace And Deuce. "It still has a lot of energy, we need to wear it down. Can you two be useful and help?"

"Yes Mam!" Deuce salutes.

"Ugh Fine." Ace Sighs.

"Wait, what about me? I could Help!" Grim's head pops out from his hiding place, he was still holding the crystal in his tiny paws.

"Grim I'm trusting you to protect the Crystal, please stay hidden until this is over." Y/n gives Grim a loving pat on his head. Grim knows his head and hides once more.

"Now guys, Cast Your spells!" Yn points her sword's blade towards the monster while commanding Ace and Deuce.

"Take This!" Ace uses the wind magic we've seen before While Deuce sent flame magic the monster's ways the spells hit weakening the Inky creature. The boys kept using magic to further weaken the ink beast.

RWAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!

Y/n noticed the monster's more tired state."It's weaker now! Okay you two, stand back time for me to end this!"

Ace and Deuce stood behind Y/n As she lifted her Sword above her head. The Sword glowed a light blue with strong winds gathering around the blade.

"Here comes the hurricane bitch….."

HONEY HURRICANE SLASH

The power of Hurricane slash cut through the monster and shattered its head completely. The ink oozes out of its supposed body and evaporates as it touches the ground. The creature made barley made out his last statement

CURRSSEE…….MIRROR…… MAIDEN.........

Y/n immediately tensed up at the monster's words. Again Mirror maiden was mentioned but what the heck does it mean. After a few seconds the monster was completely gone.

"Is it... over?" Ace tiredly asks while resting on the ground, deuce was out of breath and panting a few inches away from him.

Grim slowly exists the bushes carrying they Magestone in his tiny paws, he looked at where the monster previously stood, now gone without a trace. "I think... We won? I think we did." 

Ace and Deuce jumps for joy. They've won, they've beaten the horrible Ink monster.  Deuce pumps his fist in the air, Ace throws his in the air. Y/n does her little hotdog dance in celebration.
"All right!" 
"Woohoo!"
"We did it boys!"

"Gimme a victory high-five!" Grim raises his tiny paw, and everyone gives him a celebratory High five.

"Shared adversity sure brings people together, huh? You guys are definitely getting along a lot better now." Y/n impishly grins while putting her hands on her hips. She was definitely proud of what she achieved. She managed to make three unlikely people work together despite their huge egos.

"Uh... I don't think that had anything to do with it."  Deuce was Waving his hands In denial, a faint pink on his face.

"What maidy stop saying weird things, we still aren't friends or anything." Ace Denies as he puts his hands on his hip he didn't bother looking at Deuce or Grim, he just kept staring at y/n.