Frist Day cleaning

"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible!" Grim says admiring the area.

The Ramshackle duo have finally made it main street. The statues of the great Seven were proudly on the podiums.

'These Statues look familiar.....but how do I know these people?' Y/n thinks to herself while looking at the statues but after remembering her task she takes her attention away from the statues.

"Grim, it's time to clean, let's start by sweeping the pavement." Y/n states grabbing her broom so she can get to work. Grim However was distracted by the area's beauty.

"I didn't get to see it much yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues?"

"Honestly I don't know, but for some reason I'm getting Deja Vu by looking at them." Y/n listens to Grim but was doing her job in the process.

Grim continues to study the statues. "All their faces look pretty scary. Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues."

Grim points towards a statue of a lady with a heart wand thingy and a smugly prideful look on her face.

'Wait is that........The Queen of Hearts from Alice in wonderland? What she doing here?'

"You don't know the Queen of Hearts?"

A fairly tall boy with fiery red hair approached our ram duo, his eyes are light scarlet matched his hair, with a red heart painted over the left eye.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" Grims asks the stranger.

"She was a queen who lived in a maze-like garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her."

"Actually she was a tyrant who enjoys the suffering of her subjects." Y/n whispered to herself.

"Why did no one stand up to her" Grim asks.

"Well my Furry friend the answer is Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!"

"Wah! That is seriously messed up!" Grim shouts.

"Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan.

I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?"

"I don't think it's cool at all, making one mistake could end my life?, No thanks if anything, that woman was a toddler with a tiara." Y/n states, annoyed at the thought of the Queen of hearts being an important figure. Rolling her eyes She went right back to work sweeping the leaves around Scar's statue. The boy's jaw dropped, her response wasn't anything he expected. How could anyone disrespect the Queen of Hearts? He thought. Alas he kept his mouth shut not questioning the girl further.

"Yeah, true. A leader needs to be strong." Grim agrees with the boy. Y/n once again rolls her eyes. Noticing that she never asked who he was, she turns to the stranger.

"Not to be rude or anything but who the heck are you?"

"Name's Ace. I'm a first year student here, as of... today! Pleased to meetcha Cutie ~♡" Ace flirtatiously introduces himself, doing his signature Ace pose. Y/n blinked slowly, hoping the forces above will give her the strength to deal with this guy.

"I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy whos plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived. Over there Is My Favorite henchman Y/n."

"If anything you're the henchman Grim but as the cat said I'm y/n."