Cannon fodder A who wears a b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 2

1.3K 56 3
By Xiaoshuo_

chapter 2

    Hearing the person in front of him suddenly call out his name, Zhong Mingxue blinked subconsciously.

    Jing Qingxia.

    The two have no personal relationship, but because of the parents' gathering, they have contacts every year, and they are always bullied by her every time they meet.

    Although it was just teasing at the level of a child, it didn't affect her disgust in the slightest.

    Especially after the accidental death of her parents, in just a few months, Zhong Mingxue had too many ghosts and monsters around her, and the malice of the world was placed in front of her, which made her have to amplify her disgust to protect herself.

    It was the idea of ​​the most trusted little uncle to agree to come to Jing's house to stay.

    Uncle Jing and Aunt Lin are also good people.

    However, the anxiety did not disappear from her body for a moment.

    After being differentiated into an S-level Omega, too many people coveted it with hypocrisy. Concern and kindness come with a calculated calculation.

    I have long heard about the test results of the little princess of the Jing family: alpha, 70% chance of C-level, 20% chance of B-level, 8% chance of A-level, 2% chance of S-level. That's really not great.

    In this world, the children of big families will not be at the lowest level after being divided, because there are many ways to upgrade. Especially the way alpha is upgraded.

    Such as injecting nutrient solution.

    Such as physical training.

    Another example... to directly form a spouse with a high-level Omega to interfere with the pheromone.

    "Be married," that's the way it is written.

    Many dirty transactions behind the scenes are hidden in these four high-sounding words.

    "Zhong Mingxue, don't you like the noodles? You can steal snacks if you want, I have a lot." Jing Qingxia's soft probe broke Zhong Mingxue's contemplation.

    Zhong Mingxue frowned, and moved her body aside.

    Sensing Zhong Mingxue's obvious vigilance, Jing Qingxia couldn't laugh or cry. But the results of this trial were as expected.

    Although it does not occupy much space in the novel, the scattered episodes also describe the memories left by the little cannon fodder. When she was a child, she really had a lot of malice towards the heroine.

    This is the heroine after all. Good looking and very good.

    Just now Jing Qingxia had sat down and observed carefully.

    The girl has delicate skin and tender flesh, her willow-leaf eyebrows look like a spring breeze, her big eyes also contain starlight and imprison the night, her nose bridge is straight but smooth, her lips are rosy, I don’t know if she is wearing lipstick, so she can’t help it Take a look.

    Before seeing Zhong Mingxue, it was hard to imagine that there could be such a charming girl in this world.

    No, in addition to the original setting of the world where the strong prey on the weak, "charming" should be changed to "attractive".

    Let people have the urge to take this beauty for themselves.

    The "beautiful" that Aunt Zhang praised just now must have increased ten times and a hundred times to match Zhong Mingxue.

    Jing Qingxia couldn't help but want to laugh at herself. In the last life, when talking about celebrities with friends, she still said that she was not a Yangou. Now it seems that a person has not become a Yangou just because he hasn't met the right appetite. appearance.

    It's understandable to think about the psychology of small cannon fodder.

    The little cannon fodder is like a star in his own home, but every time he sees the heroine, the little cannon fodder feels ashamed of himself, so the little bully unscrupulously puts the unhappiness in his heart on Zhong Mingxue.

    The Zhong family is a new big family, but compared to the century-old Jing family, it is not enough.

    In addition, the Zhong family is considered a scholarly family, and the gentle and elegant temperament is fully reflected in this only child. She was bullied miserably and did not show any resistance, and the result became worse.

    So the seeds of disgust were planted at that time.

    Let alone now.

    Zhong Mingxue's parents both died in a car accident a few months ago, leaving her alone. The only trustworthy little uncle went abroad a long time ago. His property and contacts are not in the country. He wanted to protect Zhong Mingxue, but he was defeated by other relatives after all.

    The little uncle was powerless, so in the end he could only choose the Jing family, who had a deep family background and had a good relationship with Zhong Mingxue's parents, as a temporary support for Zhong Mingxue.

    From the perspective of the novel, this choice became a small setback because of the existence of small cannon fodder. But logically speaking, it is indeed a good choice, as Zhong Mingxue's foothold, and the starting point for turning defeat into victory in the future.

    What's more, now, small cannon fodder no longer exists.

    After weighing the pros and cons, Jing Qingxia has completely transformed into a smart person who gets along well with the heroine, plus a half-faced dog.

    She had thought about getting along with the heroine when she was eating just now.

    There are two key principles for living well in this fictional world.

    The first one is to follow the rules of this novel world.

    Those who follow the protagonist prosper and those who oppose the protagonist die.

    Even Jing Qingxia cleverly added a point for herself: You must remember that this is a story about a heroine, and when the heroine appears, you must first choose to side with the heroine!

    Who knows if the female protagonist will kick the male protagonist away at once, after all, this novel focuses on counterattacks, and the fragments that Jing Qingxia knows only explain that the female protagonist goes to the top of the world to control the lifelines of the major families , and did not clarify the ending of the hero.

    The second is to follow the world setting of this novel.

    Since I have an ABO background, I have to think carefully about it. It is too insecure to be a C-level alpha. I must make good use of the power of the family to upgrade before the division.

    Thinking of this, Jing Qingxia said: "Mom, I have something I want to discuss with you."

    "Well, Xia Xia, do you want to increase your pocket money for the start of school? It just so happened that Xiaoxue came to the house, so you should take care of her more and give you some pocket money that you can use together." Lin Chanjuan said with a smile.

    Zhong Mingxue stayed at Jing's house temporarily, and took pocket money from her little uncle, not much, but enough.

    Lin Chanjuan also knew that Zhong Mingxue would definitely not accept her money, so she used this method in disguise to make Zhong Mingxue's life better.

    The corners of Jing Qingxia's mouth twitched. In her memory, there was ten thousand yuan in the card every month, not to mention the small change every other year and holiday.

    less?

    The world of the rich is really difficult to understand... and it's cool!

    Jing Qingxia didn't refuse, otherwise it would be too different from the original small cannon fodder's style of doing things.

    "Hey, Mom, I can't stop you if you want to give me more pocket money, but I didn't mean to say this. Didn't I say it before the summer vacation, and I will definitely work hard at the beginning of this semester. You know my medical report Yes. So I want to start injecting nutrient solution and participate in physical training." Jing Qingxia said.

    Lin Chanjuan was a little shocked by these words, she put down her chopsticks, and held Jing Qingxia's hand, the corners of her eyes were red, it seemed that she could cry if she didn't pay attention.

    Jing Qingxia raised her eyebrows.

    She has no experience with her parents.

    At this time, I can feel the excitement in Lin Chanjuan because of her sudden growth, but she doesn't know how to deal with it.

    Fortunately, without Jing Qingxia's reaction, Lin Chanjuan has already started talking to herself.

    "Xia Xia, you've really grown up. It's great that you think so. This is what I wanted to discuss with you today. Your pre-differentiation period has been confirmed! There are still half a year until the end of winter vacation.

    "Your father and I don't have any big demands, I just hope that you can spend your life happily, but in this society, the treatment of low-level alphas may not be as good as that of ordinary betas.

    "It's great if you are willing to upgrade your level! Everything is available in time, whether it's nutrient solution or physical training, mom and dad will arrange it for you. I'm so happy. I'll call your dad to arrange it now. I don’t know if he When will you come back?"

    Then Lin Chanjuan hurried away alone, dialing the number in her hand, and ran away.

    Jing Qingxia looked at Zhong Mingxue.

    Zhong Mingxue was looking at the direction Lin Chanjuan left. Suddenly his gaze turned and he bumped into Jing Qingxia.

    Jing Qingxia subconsciously wanted to avoid this sight, but felt it was unnecessary, so she went up to meet her and smiled: "My mother is quite lively."

    Zhong Mingxue's indifferent face did not change much.

    Jing Qingxia was a little embarrassed and scratched her face.

    Zhong Mingxue lowered her head before continuing to eat the noodles before giving a cold "hmm".

    Jing Qingxia breathed a sigh of relief.

    Those bad images from the past have had time to restore, but it's okay.

    From now on, you just need to live your campus life normally while completing the upgrade.

    As long as she upgrades well, the heroine will definitely not suspect that she is approaching her to upgrade by marking high-level Omega.

    And according to the content of the novel.

    The heroine will be bullied by Omega who is jealous of her at school because of family reasons. It will also be coveted by some alphas, or preparatory alphas.

    As long as I can help more, it will be a matter of minutes to get a good impression!

    Thinking of this, Jing Qingxia was completely relieved.

    What's so rare about life in this world, it's not much simpler than the hail of bullets before! !

    But unexpectedly, this idea was slapped in the face that afternoon-

    "Why is homework so difficult in this world!!!"

    With the unfinished summer homework in hand, Jing Qingxia really wanted to dismantle the original cannon fodder, and it would be cheap for her to just disappear like this irresponsibly!

    Why is there only one week left in the summer vacation? There is no homework at all!

    Jing Qingxia, who wanted to have a perfect new start, was very annoyed.

    She nestled on the chair in a weird squatting position, propping the table with both hands, resisting the urge to lift the table.

    Mathematics and physics are all okay, they are the same as the original world.

    But the problem is that there are no arts and sciences in this world.

    History that has nothing to do with the original world is simply fatal.

    A bunch of knowledge points about glands are messed up in the creatures to make the brain swell.

    Language is also insane.

    "Why do you have to write so many poems about pursuing Omega! Can you have some other life pursuits! What is there to write about! This alpha named Li Xiaohe writes different poems for different objects, isn't this Neptune scum A? Can I still study in textbooks? The three views are not correct! Alas!" Jing Qingxia complained angrily.

    It was irritable, but it also produced feelings of nostalgia and relaxation.

    It's been a long time since I felt like I had no scruples to yell at textbooks while studying.

    A figure stood at the door of the room.

    Jing Qingxia's dynamic vision allowed her to directly catch the sight of the person at the door like a conditioned reflex.

    Zhong Mingxue was looking at her in confusion.

    Oops, it's embarrassing in front of the heroine!

    I shouldn't have said anything strange just now, right?

    It shouldn't have destroyed the new image that was so hard to build, right?

    "Cough," Jing Qingxia anxiously put her feet back on the floor, "Is there anything I can do for you? Aunt Zhang should have tidied up your guest room. If there is anything missing, I can take you out to buy... ...Ah no, I mean, let Aunt Zhang take you out to buy."

    Zhong Mingxue restrained her puzzled expression, and said slowly: "There is nothing missing. Aunt Lin asked me to come up and tell you that she is going out in the afternoon and will come back with Uncle Jing in the evening. She also said that let's add each other. It's convenient to contact after going to school."

    Lin Chanjuan said it was convenient to take care of, but Zhong Mingxue didn't think she needed this kind of care, and she came to find Jing Qingxia just to complete the task.

    "Oh, sorry, I was cramming to catch up with my summer homework just now, so I didn't even use my phone to read it." Jing Qingxia half-truthed, and went to the bedside to get her phone.

    It's not that she didn't take her mobile phone because she was doing homework, but she didn't use her mobile phone very much.

    After entering the army in her last life, almost all of her relationships were in the army.

    Almost all of my friends are comrades-in-arms. If I need to contact them, I just go to the dormitory and call, or wait until we meet for dinner. I don’t have the habit of using mobile phones.

    She picked up the phone at this moment.

    Sure enough, Lin Chanjuan sent her Zhong Mingxue's phone number an hour ago.

    Jing Qingxia searched for the phone number, and added a Wechat with the head of a cat.

    This cat is a hand-painted Siamese cat. It looks very noble, and it can be associated with Zhong Mingxue in an instant.

    On the other hand, looking at his own profile picture, it is a cartoon version of Doge with his tongue sticking out and wearing sunglasses. It looks so silly in comparison.

    For a moment, he wanted to change his avatar, but his fingers hung in the air for a long time, and he didn't do it.

    Well, how should I put it, it seems quite appropriate.

    The author has something to say:

    Jing Qingxia: Rounding up, this is the original love head→v→ Zhong     Mingxue

    : ...you are so childish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
32.3K 574 26
Born in the water tribe by two nonmembers, Kya and Hakoda, Hai was off to a horrible start. The middle child born showed signs of being a bender earl...
24.1K 1.1K 57
Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human world. The original body is a Neptune who...
1.5K 83 8
"I'm free, but I'm not free to love her."