Melodies || TK ✓

By nirzaara

[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim... More

Note & Copyright
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47. (M)
48.
49.
50.
51. (M)
52.
54.
55. (M)
56.
57. (M)
58.
59.
60.
61.
62. (M)
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70. (M)
71.
72.
73.
Honest Reviews

53.

1.2K 62 11
By nirzaara

▶Best Day of My Life ~ American Authors

"I don't like this. Why the hell is everyone so quiet?!" Jimin yelled, slamming his small hand on the table, startling everyone at breakfast. The people around gave them looks.

"For fuck's sake, nobody has left to go anywhere yet. We're all right here, then why are you all acting as if someone died?!"

They all looked at each other for a brief second before bursting into laughter, Jimin included.

"Too much?" he asked, chuckling.

"Little bit," Jisoo agreed, pinching her fingers together.

"Seriously, it's your birthday Jin Hyung and you're moping? We have a big day ahead! There's so much to do, so many places to visit! Let's meet at the lobby in our best outfits, yes? Let's have a blast today!"

Everyone cheered at the happy Mochi's contagious energy.

"I love you Chim," Kiara blew him a flying kiss.

"I know babe, I'm very lovable," Jimin did a hair flip sassily. Kiara laughed.

Yoongi shook his head, smiling fondly at his boyfriend. Jimin was such a handful but he loved him with everything he had. He was always cheerful, lifting everyone's spirits up. Jimin offered a croissant to him, with his cute eye smile. The raven just held his face and kissed him, making the other gasp but he soon melted into the kiss.

Jungkook and Kiara awwed loudly. Jimin stuck up his middle finger, still lost in the kiss.

Jungkook was in a better mood. His morning had started beautifully, buried deep inside Tae. The model now had a slight limp in his walk which Bright teased him incessantly about. Taehyung blushed furiously and refused to speak to his friend.

Soon after as planned, they met at the lobby. The hotel had rental cars and they all piled into two SUVs and made their way to the Manjanggul lava caves first.

"This is magnificent!" Namjoon exclaimed.

The beautifully lit tunnel was freezing inside. Taehyung clung to Jungkook as he got cold quickly.

Suddenly, several bats flew out which made Hoseok, Jin and Kiara scream at the top of their voices. The noise made more bats fly out. They all ducked down, as they were in a rather cramped space and it was weird to have the bat wings brush against their heads.

"So apparently, these caves have Korea's largest bat population," Namjoon chuckled.

"Couldn't you have warned us about that before?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I almost had a heart attack!"

They made their way inside, to the tallest Lava column. After marvelling around and taking photographs for nearly a kilometre, they got out of the dark space.

"This was really something! I've never seen anything like this before!" Bright said, astounded.

The temperature difference was stark and it nearly felt hot outside. Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hug, who missed the touch instantly. He chose to hold Tae's hand instead.

"It's been a while since I've come to this place. I only vaguely remember seeing it," Yoongi said.

"Wha- didn't you come here with Chim just a few months ago?" Hoseok asked curiously. The shorter couple went red, avoiding the question.

"I bet they didn't even leave their hotel suite," Jungkook snickered.

Yoongi glared at him.

"Do you want me to expose your last night's requests in front of everyone?" he asked quietly.

Jungkook shook his head quickly, grinning and pulled him into a hug. Yoongi rolled his eyes, reluctantly hugging him back. But everyone knew how big of a softie the grumpy cat was. Jimin laughed at their bickering. They walked along the pretty road for a while then returned to the car park.

They went to the Maze Land for shits and giggles. It was not crowded luckily. They headed to the largest maze. Kiara ran ahead of the group.

"Okay, so I propose a race. The last couple out pays for everyone's lunch. Alright?" she asked.

"Fine. I'm thinking it'll be Jin Hyung's treat today!" Yoongi smiled.

"Absolutely not. It's my birthday, you guys should be treating me as I am blessing you with my handsome face!" Jin rolled his eyes. "We'd better win Joonie."

Jungkook locked hands with Tae.

"Wanna get a free meal?" Tae asked, smiling.

"Hm, I'd rather eat you instead," Jungkook winked. Tae nearly choked on air and smacked his arm.

They got together at the maze entrance.

"See you on the other side bitches!" Jimin yelled, charging headfirst inside, dragging Yoongi along.

They parted ways, splitting into twos. Tae kept pace with Jungkook's large strides. They laughed as they ran, enjoying themselves.

"This is so childish!"

Jungkook stopped running, facing Taehyung. They'd hit a dead end.

"Is it now? Maybe I should have partnered with Kiara since you're such an adult."

Taehyung's smile dropped. He pushed Jungkook back.

"Dare you say that again," he pouted, nostrils flaring.

"Or what, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, his voice deliciously low and husky. He stepped ahead and Tae retreated against the hedge. Jungkook's breath hit his lips and their eyes met.

"Would you punish me?" Jungkook whispered, mischievously. He began kissing Tae's neck, earning a pleased whimper.

"What would you do Tae?" He spoke between each kiss.

"I'd kiss you till you forgot her name," Taehyung said breathlessly before he tugged Jungkook's neck and captured his lips in a heated kiss.

Jungkook picked him up easily, the kiss deepened and became a full blown makeout session, until they were both panting. Taehyung's knees were weak.

"As much as I love you, I love food more so we gotta at least make it in second place, so come on," Jungkook chuckled.

They both ran towards the other direction. Eventually they found a path and made it out. To their surprise, nobody else was there.

"We're first? Or did they get tired of waiting for us and left?" Tae asked looking around.

"I don't think so."

"Looks like we're not the only horny bitches here. I'm just surprised we didn't run into anyone?"

"They probably occupied the other dead ends," Jungkook laughed.

"Should we go check?"

"Nah. I'd rather not get mentally scarred."

They clicked a few selfies instead. Tae made a particularly cute one into his lockscreen. They sat on the bench near the exit of the maze, eating ice cream because Tae wanted to.

Second couple were Jin and Namjoon. They were followed by Bright and Kiara, then Yoongi and Chim.

"Damn, you both were out first?" Bright frowned. "Thought you'd be sucking faces in there."

"Pay up, Bright baby," Kiara snickered. "Told you Jeon hates losing, even if it means not getting laid."

Jungkook went red.

"You bet on us?" Taehyung giggled as Bright slipped Kia a crisp note.

"Well, Kook, I hope you at least lose in bed and come second sometimes?" Jimin teased his best friend.

They all looked at each other and burst into laughter. Poor Jungkook didn't know where to hide. Tae kissed his cheek, ruffling his pouty baby's hair.

It was silent for a while. They looked at the exit of the maze.

"Man, Hoseok is really getting it in there?" Jin laughed, surprised.

"The innocent sunshine likes to make it rain sometimes hm?" Jimin smirked.

"Seriously Jimin, must you always be so vulgar?!" Yoongi sighed.

Jimin hugged him, laughing.

"You like my filthy mouth though, Hyung," he whispered in Yoongi's ear, biting his earlobe quickly before letting go of the hug.

Nobody else caught that exchange. Tae asked why Yoongi looked so damn red all of a sudden. Jimin faked innocence.

A few minutes later, the last duo emerged.
Hoseok's hair and Jisoo's half zipped jumper gave them away completely. Jisoo waved at everyone.

"So, who won?" she asked sheepishly, trying to hide her neck with her long hair.

"Honestly, you guys won in the real sense Hoba" Namjoon patted Hoseok's shoulder, grinning naughtily.

Hoots and cheers filled the air. The others in the maze park looked at their group curiously. Hoseok was so embarrassed, he was quiet all through the two hour drive to their next destination.

Halfway through the drive, the birthday boy began to get hungry.

"You guys wanna get some Omegi tteok?" Seokjin asked. They all agreed and stopped to have the island's famous rice cakes.

Their next destination was the Daepo Cliffs, which were giant volcanic deposits overlooking the glass-like waters of the Jungmun sea. It was a bit of a walk with the many viewing decks and staircases.

They clicked a ton of pictures, group photos with Namjoon's tripod and goofy selfies too. It was a beautiful day and the photos turned out amazing.

Then, they visited the Cheonjiyeon falls. The water was crystal clear and since it was pretty off season, they were the only ones there. It was so quiet. They separated a little, looking at the tranquil scenery and enjoying the waterfall.

"Have you watched Blue Lagoon?" Taehyung asked, skipping from one rock to another. Jungkook clicked a picture of Taehyung. He looked ethereal, like a forest fairy.

"You mean the movie where the teens get lost on an island?" He asked, pocketing his phone. He was watching Tae like a hawk, making sure he doesn't slip.

"Yeah! That's what this reminded me of."

"Are you insinuating something?" Jungkook teased. "Perhaps you're hinting at the scene where they bathe naked under the waterfall? Wanna try that?"

Taehyung lost his balance. He gasped, clutching at air. His heart skipped several beats in terror but he never hit the ground.

Jungkook's strong arms caught him immediately. Taehyung inhaled sharply, clutching on his shirt. If he had fallen, he would have definitely broken a bone or injured himself badly.

"Careful, baby," Jungkook whispered. He had expected something like that but it didn't scare him any less. He held the elder till his racing heart calmed. After getting over the shock, Tae hit the hard chest of the boy.

"Your fault for saying such lewd things! Shameless bunny!" Taehyung blushed. "Why would you put ideas in my head!"

Jungkook chuckled, kissing Tae passionately in response. Jimin watched them engrossed in the kiss. He quickly clicked a photo of the two lovers lost in their own world, against the magnificent waterfall backdrop.

After a quick lunch which included Jeju's signature street food, which Hoseok had to pay for, they made their way to the Yongmeori beach.

"Good we got here just before high tide," Yoongi said. "We can go down the rocks all the way!"

The rocky scenic coastline was beautiful. Giant boulders, eroded by the sea, towered over the small pathways in between. A tall ship with sails which was a viewing deck, welcomed the visitors.

This place was full of tourists and a few people recognised Tae and Bright. They spoke politely and introduced their friends. They were good people and didn't invade their privacy or swarm them, just took a couple of pictures.

"Imagine once your international career takes off, you'll be even more famous," Jungkook said to Tae. "I wonder if I'll have to make an appointment with your manager to see you?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, not even bothering to reply.

They had a fun time, splashing each other with the ice cold water accumulated in the pools. It was so clear, the stepped rocks could be seen right down to the bottom.

They retreated to higher ground just as the tide was about to turn. They stayed for a while, watching the powerful tides slam against the rocks and spray white foam high into the sky.

Jungkook asked Tae to take his picture with Jin and Namjoon.

After that, on Namjoon's request they visited the Spirited Garden. The others tried their best to not appear bored, while the blonde male gushed over the bonsais. The garden itself was pretty but there wasn't much to do besides walking around, reading information and taking pictures.

The sun was getting lower. They drove past the Sinchang windmill coastal road, which was a famous location for filming and photography. The buildings gave a very Mediterranean vibe, with vibrant and quaint cafes overlooking the ocean. Namjoon made Jungkook take several pictures of him since it matched his Instagram aesthetic.

Their last destination was the Jeju Love Land. They all kind of knew the hype but seeing the place in actuality, was just....

"You are one nasty person, Chim!" Jungkook mumbled, going red.

"Come on, we're all adults here. Nothing better than learning more about the human body and the flexibility it has!" Jimin said cheerfully, walking inside.

Yoongi hid behind giant sunglasses, wanting to disappear into the earth. His boyfriend was too bold for his own good.

Seokjin hummed and hawed at the embarrassingly sexual and BIG, sculptures that greeted them.

"We should never have let Jimin add this to the itinerary," Namjoon sighed.

"Take some tips, you grandpa!" Jimin yelled back over his shoulder. The eldest couple smiled at each other, rolling their eyes.

Nevertheless they all trailed in, rather red in the face. Other people were taking some really questionable pictures with the statues.

One man was attempting to be the six to a woman statue in the nine position. Taehyung looked away quickly and met Jungkook's eyes. They both ran away from the man's earshot, before bursting into laughter.

Kiara was recording everyone's rather scandalized expressions. Jisoo and Hoseok were looking at one sculpture, very interested.

"Is... that even doable?" she whispered. "I'm pretty sure I'd break something."

Hoseok laughed. There were some really ridiculous positions and expressions, anatomically accurate phalluses and clitoral installations.

"What on earth possessed Jiminie to bring us here?" Bright asked. He was visibly red, looking like a lost puppy.

"That man is crazier than I thought," Tae chuckled in agreement.

He watched as Kiara whispered something to Jungkook who laughed heartily. Taehyung frowned. Bright noticed.

"Chill your tits TaeTae, she's not a threat to you," he assured his best friend. "You can keep the jealousy in check."

"Wha - who- who said I'm jealous?" he stuttered. Bright rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? If you're not jealous, my dick is that small," he said pointing to a very tiny penis placed on a large ass sculpture of a vulva.

"I... Did not need that mental image," Taehyung shuddered, making Bright smack his arm.

"Really though, she's not into Jeon anymore. At least I hope she isn't."

"Uh huhhhh, someone's got a crush?!" Taehyung nudged him.

"Yeah alright, I do. Come on, look at her!" He got a dreamy expression on his face.

"Ask her out then. Mutual win, you get the kitty and she stays away from my man. I thought y'all already boned?"

"We did, last night. Now I think I'm catching feelings."

Taehyung smiled.

"Man, you couldn't have told me this earlier? You had the best view and the best place to propose at the windmills! Now you gotta do it here.... in this kama sutra book come to life."

"No, thank you. I will wait till we get back home!"

Taehyung snorted as Bright rolled his eyes. He sauntered ahead and gently tugged Kiara's hand, leading her away from Jungkook, leaving the two alone.

"I hope you made a mental note of everything you saw here baby," Jungkook grinned. "Can't wait to see your perfect body like that under me."

Taehyung slapped his bicep, blushing twenty shades of red.

"I'm definitely not that flexible. Maybe you'd be good at that, since you workout often. You can definitely manage at least three of those positions."

Jungkook's mouth went dry.

"Are you saying...?" he whispered hoarsely, pupils going wide with lust.

Taehyung looked down, shyly biting his lip. The thought had suddenly crossed his head. It didn't seem too bad.

Oh who was he kidding?! He'd kill to see Jungkook under him. The thought made blood rush to his crotch.

"Would you... would you mind? Only if you like. I ... well, I just thought of it. It's okay if you're uncomfortable."

Jungkook resisted the urge to steal the car and drive back to the hotel with Tae that very second.

"Baby...." he whispered, cupping Tae's jaw, forcing his gaze to meet his.

He couldn't fucking believe his ears. Although he'd never bottomed before... the thought of being dominated, by this beautiful human was tantalizing. It made his core go hot.

"Yes, Kook?"

Taehyung smiled shyly. Jungkook pressed a quick kiss on his lips.

"It would be my absolute pleasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
71.9K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
39.4K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
61.3K 1.8K 49
ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ [Completed; include some smut bonus] ❝ 𝖪𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉! 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝗌- ❞ ❝ 𝖮𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍? ❞ ❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 �...