Her Revenge on her Fake Mate

By Kicojess

© 10/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN... More

The Two Species
Recap on Bonds
Characters
Mind link of Mother Memories
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
In the Throne Room
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
Next 16 years
Life in the Blue Moon pack
Night Adventure
My Paintings
Meeting of Mates
A Year Later
A Month Later
Another Month Later
Three Months Later
Freeing Father and Grandparents
One Month Later
Three Months Later
The Fairy Kingdom
A month later
Another month later
Sea Green Pack
Dealing with Vlamir
Fast Pregnancy
The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess
The Announcement
Vlamir is Caught
Epilogue
Sunday Week 2

Friends

15 1 0
By Kicojess

I turn around from watching Patches walk out the kitchen to be standing in front of the two female Omega she-wolfs. They stare at me for a bit with wide curious eyes. "Hi, my name is Vaness and I am sixteen years old. This is my friend Marcia she is sixteen too. We were just talking about how beautiful you are and that you don't look like you should be an Omega. We were wondering if you would like to be our friend." Vaness says with a huge smile on her face. Both these girls are real pretty. I look at them both. They seem like good she-wolves. I can smell they are still virgins. So, they are the few that tries to stay far away from the higher-ranking wolves. "Hi, My name is Jazz, I am sixteen years old, my father was the first in command in his pack, he was best friends with the Alpha and Beta, and my mother just was murdered." I say not meaning to say my mother was murder. I guess my trust for these two is more than I thought. "Why are those two male Omegas not coming over to talk to me?" I ask looking at the two males.

Vaness says," Well, you have Alpha Vlamir scent on you. It is obvious Alpha Vlamir put his claim on you. He mates with females he does not want other males to touch. Since his scent is on you all the Omegas males or females will leave you alone. I'm not too sure if any higher-ranking wolves would bother you with his scent unless they have a death wish."

So, he could not be my mate. He has a history of lying to females to mate with them. Nasty. I feel like I am going to throw up again. "He told me I was his mate. He was acting like a male wolf when they find their mate. I have this vomit like feeling when he is talking and touching me. Well, I guess being around wolves and watching them when they find their mate, he would know how to pretend, right?" I say looking at the two. "You won't be able to avoid him now that he mated with you. If you don't go a long with him you might end up missing like some of the girls he mated with. Patches showed us secret magical passage ways so we can avoid the really bad wolves that don't believe they should obey rules and laws." Marcia whispers to me. "Patches showed me those too. So, we better get to work before we get in trouble, right?" I say. Just then these two big, wide shoulder males come in the kitchen. Not noticing us yet and talking to each other. "Tyrion, man, I hope Vlamir didn't get to the new she-wolf first. I would like to pound her virgin pussy until she goes unconscious." Sen says. "Not if I get to her first, Sen. Plus, even if Vlamir got to her first she is not his completely until he marks her and you know he never does." Tyrion says. I look to my side and Vaness and Marcia are gone. Really, they want to be my friends but jet away when these two shows up. Well, I can't completely blame them they are just trying to stay away from the men so they won't get raped. Oh, no! Just my luck, they see me. In union they both say, "The new girl. What is your name? Then Sen sniffs the air and says, "Damn it, Vlamir got to her first." There is no way in hell I am going to let these two mess with me. I say, "My name is Jazz. Vlamir is my mate. If you try and do anything to me, I will tell him." The both look at each other and laugh. Sen walks up real close to me. I can feel his hard chest against my breast. He looks down at me and says, "I am the future Beta. I command you not to tell Vlamir anything that we do to you. Tyrion is Future Gamma you will do as we say." Just then Patches walks into the kitchen. "JAZZ! WHY ARE YOU NOT COOKING DINNER? DO I HAVE TO TELL LUNA PARSIA YOUR NOT WORKING?" Patches is yelling at me. I know it is just an act. "No, madam. I was just about to go work when these two stopped me." I say back to Patches while giving the two big idiots that are the friends of Vlamir a look. How stupid are these so-called high-ranking wolves in this pack? They act as stupid as wolves who mated with their own relatives. They didn't give me a ceremony to be claimed as one of their pack members therefore I can not be commanded by them dumb shits. Sorry, Jasmine is starting to show her side of me. My fairy side would be too kind. Maybe, that is also why the Fairy Goddess paired my mother with a wolf, to make us be able to be a bad ass. Thank you, Fairy Goddess and Moon Goddess. "THEN GET YOUR BEHIND TO WORK NOW." Patches yells at me then turns to Sen and Tyrion and says, "You two stop harassing the Omegas when they have work to do. If I catch you again, Luna Parisa will know about it. You know she hates when someone interferes with the Omegas getting their chores done." Oh, my, how funny their faces looked as they ran out the kitchen. I think they where so scared they shit themselves. Ha ha ha ha! I turn to go help Vaness, Marcia, and the two males in the kitchen. Patches hugs my back then leaves again. I have a feeling we are going to be something everyone is going to be afraid of in the future. Patches makes me feel like my mother is still here with me. Maybe, my mother spirit is hanging onto Patches, watching over me. This time it felt like mom was near. Maybe, that is why Patches came in just in time before those to scum bags got to me. Vaness and Marica shows me a list of what is suppose to be prepared for each day for each of the high-ranking wolves. I already know this list and can prepare everything with my eyes closed. Alpha Seth showed me this list and we would cook it all the time for my mother. The two male Omegas that has been cooking for a while messed up the recipes for the food. We have an hour and a half to get everything cooked. This is what the asshats, the high-ranking wolves get to stuff their face with while the other wolves in the pack are basically starving.

Beef Barley Stew

Corn Chowder Soup

Chicken Stew

Beef Roast with Gravy

Lasagna

Chicken Enchiladas

Mashed Potatoes

Garlic Bread

Corn on the cob

Green Beans

Spaghetti and meat balls

BBQ Country Pork Ribs

Stuffed Pepper

Then the turd heads get dessert...

Orange nut cake

Chocolate pumpkin muffins

Lemon Cheese bars

Not thinking, I said the spell to remove my cuffbracelets. Vaness, Marcia, and the two male Omegas look at me. I look aroundthe kitchen, cabinets are organized and labeled, there are eight stoves, eightrefrigerators, eight freezers, and a huge pantry. "I am going to tell youfour some things that can only be kept between us. (I push out my strongcommanding aura to the four) Alpha Seth was my mothers second chance mate.He taught me everything he knows. We would always cook these meals for my momtogether. He found us when I was six months old. Luna Parisa murdered them whenthey were in the cabin preparing for my birthday. So, to get to my point. The fourof you have been slaying away with barely any rest. I already had my wolf atsix months old. I am also a Fairy Princess with really powerful powers. Since,I have faster speed then you four I can get this work done faster than all fourof you together. All you need to do is watch the food I put on the stoves or inthem while I prepare the next meal. You four can never tell anyone what I toldyou here. We can all get along even if you two male Omegas don't want to be my friends,I just can't let you guys suffer any more. You help me and I will help you. Wecan start to eat better and have new things instead of using things thrown inthe dumpsters. Do you all agree?" I spill it all out to them. I giggle alittle because the way their mouths are hanging open and their eyes looks likethey will pop out. I guess the cat has their tongue because all they do is nodtheir head to say yes. So, I get to work on the food. They watched the food onthe stoves while I made each meal in record speed. We were done with an hourleft before dinner. We started placing everything on the long dinning tables.There were five long tables. After setting the tables I went to put the cuffbracelets back on. We had to stand around the tables in case the high-rankingwolves needed anything. We were done early but I guess all the wolves smelledthe food and decided to come in early to eat their dinner. I was placing downwine glasses and filling them for all the wolves. Vlamir has his eyes on me,while having a big grin on his face. Those weren't the only eyes on me either,Sen and Tyrion, same grin on their damn faces to. I go to pour some wine for Vlamir,he slowly rubs up my thigh and brushes his finger against my pussy. Then he squeezesmy ass cheek. I hurry and guess who is next to get their wine, SEN. Ugh! I hopeI can make it in this hell for another two to three years. So, Sen, he lickshis fingers, pushes his finger inside of my pussy. I stop pouring the wine andlook at Vlamir, he is just smiling. So, he can see what his friend is doing tome. Why isn't he attacking him. If we were real mates, he would not be lettinganother touch me. Since he is not doing anything, I finish pouring the wine andlook at Sen now licking his fingers and growling a bit. He whispers to me thatI taste good. Anyways, guess who the next one I have to pour wine to. Yelp, ifyou guessed Tyrion, you are correct. Guess what he does to me. One hand goes tomy breast and the other to my asshole. His finger rubs on my asshole. I againlook at Vlamir. Nothing, just sitting there watching me with a grin. Maybe, hetold them to do these things to me. My stomach is really starting to turn anddo things they never done before. When I think, I am done pouring everyone'swine, I notice the Omega males are placing plates of food for everyone, Vanessand Marcia not around, I know why too, and last Patches and Parisa comes in.They sit down so I go to the kitchen and bump into Vaness and Marcia. They lookat me with sad eyes. I'll talk to them later. I come back with the wine glassesand pour some for Patches and then Parisa. Parisa starts to yell at me, "Youlittle whore. You are supposed to pour my wine first. Vlamir, why does she haveyour scent smell on her? You better of not mated with this nasty slut. You knowyou should wait to find a powerful she-wolf for you. If you find your mate andshe is not powerful you are going to reject her. My son deserves a powerfulshe-wolf." Ugh! If only she knew. Parisa probably thinks I didn't get anyfairy genes since my mom was mated to a wolf. In the fairy book there is noinformation on what will happen if a fairy mates with another species.Therefore, I think Patches told her about how her great, great, great grandmotherwas a fairy who mated with a wolf and the fairy gene didn't get passed down.They weren't true mates, so, of course the fairy gene wouldn't get passed totheir pups. "Sorry, Luna. Next time I will wait for you to show up before weserve anyone for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." I say to Parisa. Everyoneelse makes a disappointed sound. "You better you little bitch. In themorning after breakfast, I will need you in my room. I have some paintings Iwant removed out of my room and trashed." Parisa almost yells at me. "Mom,I am soon to be Alpha and I don't give a damn about your commands. You can'tcommand an Alpha anyway. Try and tell me how to run my life again and I willkick you out this pack. If I mated with Jazz it's none of your business. I'llmate with whoever I want." Vlamir yells at his mother. Wait, is he stickingup for me. But, why? Is this part of his act. I look up at him and he winks atme, I look around and the only two that saw him wink at me was Sen and Tyrion. "You'renot Alpha yet my idiot boy. You better stop sassing me. I am still Luna. Istill have control over this pack until you are 25 but if I see that you are messingwith that slut, I will have the power to determine if you are to take the Alphatitle." Parisa yells back at Vlamir. Vlamir rolls his eyes and growls. He hasfinished his food and gets up to leave but not before he smacks my ass reallyhard in front of everyone. I make a yelp sound to pretend it hurt me. Ofcourse, everyone starts laughing. Laugh it up idiots because in a couple ofyears you will be punished. Everyone is done eating. Patches stays behind tohelp clean the dining room. The smell of the room finally hits me. Skunk,rotten eggs, rotten cheese, and sewer smell. I run to the bathroom and throwup. Patches is holding my hair, Vaness is rubbing my back, and Marcia handed mea paper towel. "My Queen, why do you keep throwing up?" Patches asks mewith worry in her eyes. "Every time the high-ranking wolves are around thereare these bad smells like a skunk, rotten eggs, rotten cheese, and sewer smell.With these cuff bracelets on the smell is not so strong but when I take themoff the smell hits me with full force. What could be wrong with me?" I saywhile look at all three of them. "Well, my dear, you could have the power tosmell evil. I heard every fifty years a different specie gets this power. Itlooks like the fairy species were lucky this time. I think it is great you gotthis power from what Salene told me about the great things you will achieve ina couple of years this power will surely help in a big way." Patches tellsme with a big grin or her face. Don't know why she is grinning. This power bothis great and it sucks. I will be throwing up my insides if I can't get controlof that part. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
406K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
955K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...