Her Revenge on her Fake Mate

By Kicojess

© 10/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN... More

The Two Species
Recap on Bonds
Characters
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
In the Throne Room
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
Next 16 years
Life in the Blue Moon pack
Friends
Night Adventure
My Paintings
Meeting of Mates
A Year Later
A Month Later
Another Month Later
Three Months Later
Freeing Father and Grandparents
One Month Later
Three Months Later
The Fairy Kingdom
A month later
Another month later
Sea Green Pack
Dealing with Vlamir
Fast Pregnancy
The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess
The Announcement
Vlamir is Caught
Epilogue
Sunday Week 2

Mind link of Mother Memories

31 1 0
By Kicojess

Hello everyone. My name is Jade Actson. I am a fairy/wolf hybrid. I am 16 years old. This is my life story.

But before I get started, I need to tell you the mind link memory that my mother the fairy Princess of the Actson Kingdom showed me when I was a year old. This will help you understand how I ended up the way I am living today. I can remember what she showed me because fairies can learn really fast and remember everything the see, hear, smell, and read. It's like there is a file system in my mind that I can go to anytime I need to remember something. So, here we go...

--- Mink link Memory of my mother ---

It was my mother's 18th birthday. She got all her powers and will be able to find her mate.

Laura: James, Jasper we need to hurry our neighboring kingdom is under attack. They have a very serious and dangerous forest fire. Catherine, I'm sorry sweetheart but we will miss your birthday. I promise we will make it up to you when we get back.

Catherine: But... Mom can I go and help? It's boring here without my warrior guard who's my best friend.

James: Cat, you heard your mother. I'm sorry Howie had to leave to get more training. He will be back before you take over as Queen. Plus, you just came into your powers. Why don't you go help with the daycare where you love playing with the children.

Catherine: Ugh! Dad!

Laura: Don't get an attitude with us young Princess. That is not how we raised you. See, James, I blame you for spoiling her. We need to go now. We don't have time for this.

James: Blame me! Okay, it's because she is my little beautiful baby Princess. Catherine, we have to go, love you.

Catherine: Fine! Ugh! Love you dad and mom. Stay safe.

Jasper: Alright, Queen we must be leaving now.

 James and Laura kissed Catherine on her forehead and left. Catherine goes to the daycare and plays with the children for a couple of hours. When she got back to the castle she went to her room. The temporary warrior who took over for Howie while he was gone stood outside her door. Before she went in...

Catherine: Why are you so quiet warrior? Ugh! Why couldn't we have become friends? Why don't you want to talk and go have fun with me? You are boring. I wish you was Howie.

Warrior: Sorry Princess. My orders are to keep quiet, make sure you are safe and don't get into trouble. I wish we could be friends and have fun but being a warrior, I am too busy. Howie is really lucky to have been assign to you at birth.

Catherine: Ugh! Whatever! I am your soon to be Queen. I order you to at least say good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

 Then Catherine slammed her bedroom door. She paced around and saw some wrapped presents on her dresser. One was pink the other was purple. The pink one is from Howie. Oh, she was so excited. She opens it. Her eyes got big. A golden necklace with a heart. In the middle was a picture of them together. She saw the card from Howie, opens it and reads...

My Dearest Cat,

Sorry I couldn't be with you on your birthday. I hope you like my gift. Happy Birthday by the way. I am hoping I am your Warrior mate. LOL!

Love Always, Howie

She put the necklace on. Next, she opens the purple gift from her parents. Another necklace. A golden star with their family picture in the middle. The card read...

Our Dearest Princess,

Wow, can't believe you are 18. You are not our little sweet baby anymore. You are our sweet annoying adult child now. LOL! We love you so much, always remember that. Happy Birthday!

Love Always, Dad and Mom

Catherine puts that necklace on too. She decides to go walk in the garden. She was always told not to go past the big hedges, past the small river because the other side is not our territory.

>>> Interruption<<<

Salenia: Salene, hurry up. Catherine is about to walk past the hedges.

Salene: I'm here. You don't have to yell.

Salenia: We have to do this while mom and dad are away. You have to give Micha's mate to Howie. Micha will become Catherine mate.

Salene: I don't know. I don't want something bad to happen to my wolves. Plus, there never been a fairy and wolf paired as mates.

Salenia: Well... They weren't mates but do you remember the warrior female fairy who fell in love with that wolf that lost his mate in a rogue attack? They had children too.

Salene: I forgot about that. The fairy genes and powers weren't passed down to their pups. Seriously, sis I don't think we should do this.

Salenia: Salene, it's about time we get species to connect with each other. There have been too many wars against species. If we don't try this I might have to go against mother and father's orders and just have all the living Royals and warriors eliminate all the species that are causing these wars. I'm sorry but that includes your precious wolves.

Salene: Okay! I know your Royals and warriors are the strongest and most powerful species and they could do that. So, let us try this out then.

Salenia and Salene put their minds together and said a few words and the switch of mates were made.

>>> Interruption Complete<<<

While lost in her thoughts Catherine walked past the hedges.

Warrior: STOP! Princess you can't pass these hedges.

Catherine: No! I am an adult and your soon to be Queen. I want to see the river. You are here to keep me safe since I haven't got the training for my powers.

Warrior: Fine! Don't tell your parents I let you look at the river.

Catherine: Deal!

While the walked to the rivers they could see some normal fairies working on making some trees and flowers grow. As they got closer to the river...

Warrior: Princess you are glowing golden. Your warrior mate is nearby.

Catherine: How is that possible? Royal's mates are usually the warrior who is assign to them at birth. Howie is away for training.

Warrior: I don't know Princess.

They walked to the edge of the river. They looked across it. They see a wolf across the river injured. Catherine starts to fly across the river.

Warrior: STOP! Princess this is not our territory.

Catherine: Watch me! That wolf is injured and is my mate.

Warrior: Never in our known history books was any type of fairy paired with a wolf. I'll come with you.

Catherine: Well, I guess our Fairy Goddess has a reason to pair me with a wolf.

Catherine mind linked her parents.

Catherine: Mom, Dad, I have some surprising news to tell you.

Laura and James (together say): Sweetheart, tell us later. We are very busy with this fire and war.

Catherine: Ugh! Fine!

 Catherine and the warrior fly over to the wolf. Catherine is amazed at how big and beautiful the wolf is. She sees the big bites marks and scratches all down the wolfs back.

Wolf: Whimpers and wines.

Catherine: I'm not going to hurt you. I think you are my mate. This is my warrior guard and we are going to help you. I don't understand why you are not healing fast as you should.

Wolf: Whimpers. (Eyes then closed)

Catherine: NO! Warrior heal him NOW!

Warrior: Princess, he has been hurt with a silver dagger. My healing abilities are not strong enough. We must take him to the castle and you will have to heal him.

Catherine: What? I can't heal him I haven't been trained.

Warrior: Let us get him to the castle and I will teach you to heal him. It is really simple. We can't do it here. It is dangerous because we are not on our territory. Anyone who sees us could think we were the ones to hurt him.

Catherine: Fine! I'll carry him. We will fly to my bedroom balcony. I have left the doors open to get fresh air in my room.

 Catherine picks the wolf up and begins to fly. Half way there she hears a whimper and looks down into the wolfs eyes.

Catherine: You're fine. We are almost to my castle and my room. Then I will be able to heal you.

Wolf: Whimpers. (Eyes closed again)

 Once they went through Catherine's balcony doors, she laid him on her bed not caring about the blood.

Warrior: To heal him, just close your eyes, put your hands above his wounds, feel for the healing abilities, and then think about healing him.

 Catherine does exactly what she was told. Her hands started glowing blue and the blue light spread over the wolfs wounds healing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
11.7K 1K 63
JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of th...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
647K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...