For The High

By mcmxcni

... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

3.

2.8K 119 9
By mcmxcni

"Sit on my díck." My husband simply said to me.

I didn't want to but I knew that there would be hell to pay if I didn't follow Marcus's instructions. It wasn't that I didn't want to, it's just that he was abnormally long and thick. It hurt but it felt good once he was in. I wasn't trying to get punished more than what he was about to do to me.

We weren't into that BDSM, Fifty Shades of Grey type of stuff but Marcus did beat me if I didn't follow instructions or something like it. The spankings usually came if I tried to call the shots during sex. No, he didn't use his fists and physically whoop my ass; he had belts that he liked to use.

"La'Kyra! Did you not hear what I said?" He asked me, using my full first name.

"Marcus, it hurts." I whined looking back at him. I was kneeled on the couch, reverse cowgirl.

"Sit. On. My. Díck." He repeated, turning my head forward and slapping his large hand on my ass.

I obeyed and slowly slid down on his díck. I whimpered at the feeling of my pússy being stretched out. Everytime felt like it was the first time. I went as far as I could before I felt it in my stomach.

My ass began stinging when I realized that he lashed the belt across it.

"Fúck!" I yelled when his hands gripped my hair, pulling it some.

"I can still see my díck Kyra. When I told you to sit on it that's what I mean, I want it all the way." He spoke as he thrust his hips up fully entering my walls before slowly sliding out to use the belt on me.

My juices flowed wetting my thighs and his. I moved my body to match his movements when he stopped me.

"Stand up and bend over."

I obeyed and touched my toes because I knew that's what he wanted. A hiss left my mouth when he slid two fingers between my lips and slowly pumped them in and out of me.

"Ahhh." I moaned when his fingers were replaced with his díck. "Shít, Marcus, not so fast."

I wanted him to go slow but he can't control himself when he hits it from the back. He ignored me and contined pounding my insides away. I threw it back at him after catching his rhythm.

I tossed my hair to the side when Marcus grabbed my hips and sat us on the couch. Taking that as my cue, I slid up and down on his díck as he played with my nipples.

His lips connected with my neck and that simple kiss sent me over the edge. I came all over him while screaming his name. He loved for me to scream, it did something to him.

I removed myself from his lap and got on my knees, taking him into my mouth. I swallowed as much of him as I could before getting into a good rhythm. It wasn't long before he released into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

I knew that I was going to get it for giving him head but I was just going to have to get it. I liked it so I was going to always do little shit to get punished.

"That felt good baby. So damn good but you know I didn't tell you to do that." He said while massaging my scalp. "Stand up."

I silently stood on my feet, smiling on the inside the entire time.

"Turn around." He ordered and I turned with my back to him. I felt him grip my hands and then he cuffed them at my wrists with our handcuffs. "So you don't try and stop me."

I nodded and bit my lip in anticipation as he bent me over to the front.

He switched from his hands and the thick, leather belt spanking and smacking on my ass. I couldn't help it as my juices flowed down my thighs.

"I know you don't want me calling the shots, but can I get a round two?" I moaned out.

I was nervous when he didn't say anything but all those nerves washed away when he was invading my walls again.

-------

My phone buzzed waking me from my sleep. I reached over as far as I could being that Marcus was holding me and picked it up. I had a text from Britni telling me that she needed to see me.

Glancing at the top right corner of my phone, it was 12:43AM. I sighed and got up. Marcus was still sleep while I silently got dressed. I opened our bedroom door and Marcus's voice stopped me.

"Where you going?"

I froze. "Brit text me, she needs me. I guess her and Adonis are going through it. You know how it goes. Sisterly duties." I said.

"Alright. They always into something." He laughed.

"'Tis true." I agreed. "I gotta go though, I'll be back soon." I walked back to the bed and kissed his lips. "Love you."

"Love you more."

I smiled and left out.

Twenty minutes later, I was knocking on Terron's door. I wasn't really going to see Britni, she still wasn't speaking to me. I know what I said to her was wrong but she didn't have to be a drama queen and not talk to me. I was telling the truth, it's too late and he's not going to marry her. If he does then God really made them soulmates.

"Took you long enough to answer. You knew I was coming." I said entering his house.

Terron had a mini mansion and I was in awe every single time I stepped in this place.

"Actually, I didn't because you never hit me back."

"Don't I always come when you call?" I asked taking a seat beside him on the couch.

He reached for his blunt that sat in the ashtray on his coffee table, lit it and turned his music back up. "Actually, you don't."

"How many times you plan on starting your sentences with that word?"

"What word?"

"Actually." I said while glaring at him,

"Well, actually, I don't know." He bust out laughing and ended up choking on the smoke.

I patted his back and shook my head. "You are a mess."

He shrugged and continued puffing on his blunt.

"So you called me over here for what?" I asked, twirling my hair around my finger.

"Daddy needs his díck sucked. Don't look at me like that." He said when he caught the look that I was giving him.

"Why ain't you call one of your hoes?"

"You're the one who does it the best."

"You calling me a ho?"

"You're married and you're fucking us both so what do you call that?"

"Whatever Tee." I rolled my eyes.

"You better get to it. I know Marcus is waiting on you to walk through that door in about a hour." He told me.

I moved to get on my knees and he stopped me.

"Strip."

"What?"

"I don't think I stuttered. Strip." He said.

I rolled my eyes and slowly took my clothes off while he watched with hooded eyes. I didn't know if they were like that because he liked what he was seeing or because he was high.

Twenty minutes later, I was getting up and dressing myself. I headed into Terron's downstairs bathroom and grabbed a spare toothbrush and began brushing my teeth.

"Alright, Tee. I'm gone."

I stood there in front of him with my hand on my hip.

"What?"

"You don't plan on telling me bye Terron?"

"For what? I'm about to see your ass in a few hours to knock that pússy down so no, I'm not. Ain't nobody about to tell you bye twice in a day, the fuck. I don't even have to greet you. You know what this shit is. Hell, we don't even have to have conversation. I'm not your husband Ky, I'm just the dick that your ass can't seem to let go." He looked at me funny before lighting another blunt.

I shook my head and walked out the door to go back home. I shouldn't be feeling upset that he didn't say bye or that he said all of that but I am.

I don't have feelings for Tee but he sometimes does or says things that make me hurt. And he was right, I can't seem to let him go. One day I will but I can't do that just yet.

-------

I walked into the studio where Britni was dancing in. I saw Travis, the man who does our videos for our YouTube page setting his camera up which reminded me that we were doing another promo video. I was so glad that I came in just in time.

Britni looked over at the doorway and stopped dancing to go cut the music off.

"I was going to fuck you up had you not showed. I keep telling you that time is money. Travis has been here a whole hour now, that hour was to be used in doing this video. Now we have to pay extra to him for this second hour or maybe third. I don't have money to waste playing games, La'Kyra. Hop off Terron's dick for a minute and focus on your job. I'll be damned if your Jezebel actions fúck my business up, we already waste enough money." Britni told me.

"I thought he was coming at 12?"

"No, at 11 and the next time you want to leave your house at night, the least you can do is tell me and Don. I had to lie my ass off to Marcus, you know I can't lie. Gosh, your so stupid sometimes. Stop using me so you can do your dirt."

I watched her walk off and go outside. I knew that my being late had gotten on her nerves and that she was going to smoke a cigarette. I shook my head at that because she had stopped after having Junior and would have one when she was angry.

I apolologized to Travis and went to my office to change into the outfit we were going to wear. We had two sets to do. There would be one with just the two of us and then one with a group of various dancers.

I went back in the studio and saw that Britni was back along with a few others.

"We're going to do just the two of us first and then the group." She informed me.

I nodded and took my place beside her as the music started and we got into it. I wasn't all the way into it because I was a little sore from Terron and I's sexcapade before coming here.

Britni motioned for the music to stop.

"Are you serious right now? You can barely move. What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just sore."

"Push through it then. I'm sore and tired but I'm working through it. You shouldn't be able to tell if someone is hurting, push that pain aside. You take too much dick on a daily basis to not be able to push through pain." She said that low enough for just me to hear.

Not wanting a fight, I got myself together and we finished our set. I skipped out on the next and went to my office.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Terron who was seated at my desk.

"I didn't come to see you so pipe down."

"But you're in my office." I rolled my eyes before swiping his big ass feet from off my desk. "Have some manners. I know your mom taught you better than to put your feet on furniture."

He chuckled before opening his mouth. "Like yours taught you to keep yours in the air?"

"For real, that's what we doing?" I asked trying not to show the hurt that I was feeling.

Terron always had a way of hurting me with his words even when we were younger.

"Why you getting mad?"

"Why do I even fuck with your ignorant ass?"

"I wish I knew why you do. I really wish that I knew Kyra." He raised his voice. "I can cut you off with ease but you will be a lost ass puppy. You forget that you're married or something?"

"No! It just hurts when you belittle me or assume that I'm a whore or whatever." I sniffed.

"The fuck is you crying for? I know you ain't catching feelings for a side nigga. Let me know if you are because I can bounce right now. That's not a part of our agreement so don't try to weave it in now." He said in a voice that made me discontinue that conversation.

I didn't want him mad at me, I needed him. Yes it may sound a little stupid especially because I didn't know why I needed him when I had a husband that fulfilled my needs.

It was just something about Terron. It could have been his whole thug life, I don't give a rats ass about you attitude. Now that was completely different from Marcus who always made everything about me and didn't treat me like shit all of the time. He had his moments though.

"I'm not." I mumbled.

"Good." He said. "How much time do you have?"

I shrugged my shoulders before walking over to him and stepping in between his legs. He gripped my ass in his large hands.

"You always dress like this?"

"No, we just did a video." I told him as he rubbed my area through the leotard I was wearing. I let a low moan out and widened my legs, leaning back against the desk.

"La'Kyra, your HUSBAND just pulled up outside." Britni's voice came through on the intercom in my office.

Terron pulled away and stood up to leave. I ran my fingers through my hair and got myself together as he walked out. I sat at my desk and busied myself going through my phone.

A knock sounded at my door and it opened to reveal Marcus.

"Hey baby." He greeted.

"Hey, what brings you by?"

He held up two bags. "I got you food from Mom's restaurant."

I smiled and stood up to kiss him. "Thanks. I am hungry."

"For me or for this food?"

I but my lip and looked away. "Both."

He laughed and shook his head. "Well you better enjoy this food, you not getting this dick. MJ needs a break."

"MJ?" I asked rubbing my hands with sanitized before passing it to him.

He just looked at me before I caught on late and wrong.

"You need a blonde wig."

"Shut up! I do not!" I hit his shoulder.

We sat in my office talking and eating before he had to go back to work. Once he left, Britni was at the door. My eyes rolled because I knew she was coming to talk her shit.

"Can you not start? You're no fucking saint." I spat.

"I never said that I was but I'm not going to allow you and your hoe ass ways up in my business. Terron came by with Ant so I know he didn't come to really see you. You know that Marcus pops by at random so if I wasn't in the front to see him pulling up to warn you, then what?"

"This is our business."

"No, it's ours when you act like it. You're hardly ever here and when you are you half ass shit. I can run this on my own and you know it. Brian does more work than you."

She was right but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Okay. I'll get myself together don't worry." I assured her.

I was tired of her worrying and talking about me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.7K 12
Cheating... Fake Friends... Disappointing Mentor... And Trama...
2.2K 42 42
How does it feel when you whole life is a lie?
364 22 19
Love, lies, lust yup its all there
7.6K 441 27
............