My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Isla Sorna-Semi Final

35 1 0
By DioMcBrando

You sit in a chair as 3 people talk to you. It was currently nightfall as rain fell heavily outside.

Eddy had brought you to a pair of trucks that were stuck together or something like that. The 3 people that spoke to you were Dr. Ian Malcom's, who apparently had prior experience with this kind of thing. And his apparent "girlfriend" Dr. Sara Harding. And Nick van Owen.

"So you mean you came from outer space and killed those weird monster things?"

You shrug "that's about the king and short of it. I landed here, fought the Nobodies and I was being taken to an InGen camp by someone named Roland. He said they coulda used my help dealing with more of them."

Dr. Malcom's shook his head "no, no no. No you cannot do that, InGen are the bad guys"

You tilt your head "how?" Then Sara spoke as her and Nick tended to a wounded dinosaur on the table "because they would have started using you. Seeing as you are the only one capable of hurting those things, let alone capturing, InGen would have used you to capture one and most likely used it for their own gain"

You stand up "if that's the case why don't I just leave now, save everyone the trouble? Of course I'd have to deal the keyhole first but-"

Malcom rose an eyebrow with curiosity "I'm- im sorry Keybole?" He held out his arms "what is that? You mean you have to lock a door?"

You rub your neck "it's a bit more complicated but yea somethin like that" behind him Sara opened her hand "spit" she said to Nick. He looked down and spit a wad of saliva into her hand. She gagged "no your gum!" She wiped her hand in his vest a she spit his gum into her hand as she started applying it to an adhesive bandage.

"There. We've done the best we can. It will heal over time but not perfect." You look over at them as you walk past Dr. Malcolm "I can help"

They all watch you as you reach into your jacket and retrieve a regular potion. You hold it over the Dinosuars and crush the potion in your hand as it turns into green sparkles as a small ring of flowers circle around the dinosaur before they disappear.

"What- what did you do?" Nick asked. You look at him and shrugged "I healed him." Sara tilted her head "and how did you do that?" You answer "I just used a Potion."

Dr. Malcom held his hand up "can you do that again? If anyone else gets hurt?" And you nod "oh yea I've got plenty"

Just then the dinosaur starts to wake up after getting healed.

"Oh great he's gonna start making noise again. We gotta call eddy and tell him to get us outta here"

Dr. Malcom reaches for the phone as he tries to call someone "eddy, eddy hi yea it's Ian we need you to get us outta here soon. The infant is gonna start wailing once we remove the muzzle and we need to be far away once we do"

But he seems to get frustrated as eddy apparently can't understand him from all the rain.

He hangs up "damn. I might need to make a run for the high hide" you tilt your head the what?" He walks past you "no time. Listen just stay here with them and keep an eye on things alright. I will go get eddy myself"

You hold up your hand "actually, why don't I go, with my magic I can probably get there in a short time, it's not far is it?"

He shakes his head "no just a bit ways up the path. Safe distance from the trailers" you nod as you walk past him and leave through the door "I'll tell him you guys need to move"

Ian watches as you leave and heads back inside. You summons your keyblade as you formchange it into your jet pack as it circles around you and attaches to your back before you jump and engage the jets.

As you hover you spin and fly up as you create a heavy draft from the force as you fly above the tree through the rain. You pulled your hood up as you weaved left and right searching.

"High hide. I'm assuming it's-" you see a platform sitting almost above the trees as you look at it "gotta be it"

You hover down as you float beside it as Eddy and some dark skinned girl look at you.

You grab the edge and climb over as your jet pack vanished. "Who are you?!" She says with shock at what she witnessed "I'm y/n" you reply before you look at Eddy "hey I think Dr. Malcom was trying to tell you they were ready-"

You hear a distant noise. Thumping. And you see the trees nearby moving. "Uh" you say as you and Eddy look down "what's that?" You ask. He then shudders "oh boy. Oh we woke mamma" you look back to him "what?"

He looks back to you as he points to the girl "stay here with her, I'm gonna go take care of them alright"

You raise your hand "but wait shouldn't-" he stops you "don't worry I'll go get them and get them gone. Once that's done I'll come grab you two."

He then climbs over the side and slides down a rope. Once he hits the ground you and the girl look over the railing as he runs to a vehicle and climbs in. He then starts it up as the lights switch on and he peels off.

You and the girl watch as he drives away. Then you look at her "are we safe up here?" She nods "yea I think so. Nothing can get us up here"

You nod as you move and sit down in the corner as you try to relax. "Helluva week" you say as the girl looks down at you "are you that big Eddy said he took to my dad?"

You look up at her "Eddy? Yea. Yea he grabbed me two days ago"

She nods a she looks back over the railing. "What are those?"

You look at the side before you grab it and pull yourself up. "What?" You look down below the trees and see what looks like a small formation of nobodies moving towards the trailers in the distance.

"Shit. Terrible timing" she looks back to you "what?" You point at her "don't move. Stay here I gotta deal with this"

Before she can say anything else, you grab the ledge and vault over it as you fall a short distance before you hit the ground.

The nobodies turn to face you. You stand up and summon your keyblade "it's past your bedtime boys"

BATTLE COMENCE!

You focus and get ready as the small wave of nobodies advance towards you. The rain is heavy causing everything to have a glossy texture as thunder lights up the sky.

You run towards the first nobody as you select the attack command as you deliver a 5 hit combo to the first dusk you encounter with the 6th hit being a combo finisher.

You guard the attack of one beside you as it floats up into a ball as it's guard is down. You then attack it. You use reversal as you slip behind it and smack it as it flies away.

You then cast fire as you spin your keyblade and form a ring of fire that surrounds you for a moment as you deal damage to the ones around you.

Then you attack with a vicinity break as you make a short blast and send them away before you slide dash the one in front of you. You race towards it and kill it with an upward strike as it fades away.

You then get hit from behind twice as you flung up into the air. But you perform a backflip with arial recovery before you lock into one beneath you and use a command in your deck as you trigger Drop slam.

You hood your keyblade backhanded as you flip sideways and spin like a saw blade as you fall.

When you land you slam your keyblade into the ground and deal damage to the nobody you locked onto and kill it. You then stand up straight as you spin your keyblade around and hood it regularly.

You then run around for a moment as 3 nobodies attack. You gain some distance before you scroll down the command menu and select D-Links.

The secondary menu opens a syiu get a list of your friends. It's decently large as you scroll down the list. You pass Cloud, then Squall, then lightning. You select Grimmjow as you place a hand on your heart "Give me strength!"

You shout as you suddenly glow blue as a spiritual form of Grimmjow appears beside you as you cracks his knuckles. His sorority then enters your body as you spin your keyblade around and get ready.

Your command menu changes to show a stained glass portrait of Grimmjow as he fires a magic beam and your commands changes to his abilities.

The Link Gauge starts to tick down as you attack

You attack the nobody closest to you as you swing twice to knock it up into the air before you select the first command as you jump back and swing your arm as you use Garra De La Pantera.

As you swing your arm you send out a wave of sharp ice crystals as they fly forward and stab into the nobody as it kills it.

You then raise your keyblade to block an attack as you spin and roundhouse kick it away.

You then backflip and land in a crouched position as you hood out your hand and trigger his next move "Gran Rey Cero!" You shout as you fire a beam of energy forward and deal heavy damage.

After a short time the link gauge is almost empty as you cancel it as the link ends as you flash blue again as his spirit vanished.

The link gauge is almost empty as it slowly begins to recharge.

There is only one nobody left as you trigger the next attack in your regular command deck as you perform a focused thrust.

You hold your keyblade up like cloud before you dash forward and deal heavy damage as you kill the nobody as the screen flashes white and everything goes in slow motion for a moment before it fades to black.

Cutscene begin

With the last Nobody killed you get ready to return to the girl. But you hear a loud roar in the distance. You then look down and notice the massive footprints sunken into the ground.

You gasp as you look forward towards the trailers as you recall your Keyblade as it vanished "Fine!" You ignore the girl as you take off running. Beginning to return to the trailers.

But as you run, Heartless crawl out of the ground as you half and get in a defensive stance.

"Damnit! There's no end to you bastards!"

You re-summon your keyblade as you growl "gotta fight my way back looks like!"

Cutscene end

The camera spins around as it shows you and the heartless. First it zooms and focuses on the shadows walking towards you

Information: Fight your way back to the trailers!

Then the camera spins a sit zooms in on you as you look frustrated.

Before the camera quickly moves to behind you

"I don't have time for this!"

You race forward as you ignore the first shadows. Thunder strikes across the sky as lightning lights it up. The rain pelting heavily as you follow the car tracks.

As you run, a small wave of heartless spawn.

As you slow to a stop, you get ready. But as you do your chest flashes as suddenly Cloud appears as he stabs his buster into the ground "y/n!" He shouts as he stands up and gets back to back with you "cloud?! What are you doing here?!"

He looks at you "the wayfinder you gave me way back! You seemed in trouble so here I am!"

You decide not to ask anymore questions as you nod "let's go!"

You and cloud separate as you start to fight. You kill of 2 heartless as cloud dashes oast a few and kills them.

You then trigger a reaction as you and cloud both look at each-other and hood up your swords.

Mako

You and cloud dash past each-other with a focused thrust.  It when you do the two of you grab eachothers hands as you flip cloud over your shoulder and he slams his sword into the ground. Sending out a burst of raw energy forward in 3 separate lines.

Then you and cloud trigger the follow-up command as you and him get back to back and spin around and hold out your swords. As you create a gust of wind that sends the heartless flying.

After it's done, the last heartless dies as you and cloud high-five as he vanished I thin air.

You then kept running forward as you heard another roar. As you made it down a few feet another wave spawns. This time with Nobodies.

This time as your wayfinder flashes, a man with a Jean vest and a western hat appears "y/n!" He says.

You and him stand back to back "John?!" He nods "can't let you do this yourself!"

You nod as you and him begin to fight. You attack your nobody as you kill it and John quick fires his revolver as he kills off 4 of them before he spins his revolver and holsters it.

He then turns and draws the lever action rifle off his back as he fires it as the bullet flies past you and into the nobody's head as it dies.

You and him then stand back to back as you trigger a reaction.

Deadeye

Your keyblade form changes into a very elegant style of revolver as you and John stand back to back as you both get into a dueling stance.

And after a second, red X's appear everywhere as you and John fire a massive volley of bullets in every direction as you kill off the nobody group.

Then you look at him a she rips his hat to you as he vanished. You then keep running "got a bad feeling about all this. No way this many heartless and nobodies isn't a coincidence. What's going on."

You then get closer as you hear Eddy's car horn going off rappidly. You growl as you stop yet again as this time a group with both heartless and Nobodies spawn around you.

This time your wayfinder flashes again as another friend of yours arrives to your aid. "Y/n!" He shouts in an Italian accent.

A man it white robes appears behind you as you shout "Ezio!" You say as he chuckles "Vittoria Agli assassini!" He shouts as you and him both attack.

He draws his sword from his waist a she attacks his nobody while you fend off a few heartless. You then spin as you throw one up into the air "Ezio!" You shout as he turns and fires his hidden gun at it and kills it.

You then turn around and perform a strike raid as you throw your keyblade to him as he catches it, spins a she kills 3 nobodies and throws it back to you.

As you catch your keyblade Ezio nods to you as you do the same.

Synchronized Assassination

You and Ezio run towards a Nobody as it stands there. The two of you raise your legs to kick it as it falls back.

When it stands up you and Ezio stand it in the chest with hidden blades as you both body slam it.

Then you and him trigger the follow-Up command as he tosses a cherry bomb into the air as it suddenly splits into multiple bombs. You then jump up and cast gravity on the cluster before you swing and throw it to the ground.

Sending shrapnel everywhere as it kills the rest of the heartless as Ezio nods to you as he turns and throws his cape up as he vanished.

You then ran forward again as you got close enough to see the Giant T-Rex's ripping the roof of the car off. And you noticed one part of the trailers was missing.

You got close enough as you yelled "hey!" Both of the Dinosuars turned and looked down at you as you cast a magic spell towards them as you sealed them in a barrier. With them being stuck behind a class shield they roared and tries to escape.

But then you moved your arm in a circle as you form a glyph. Then you close your fist and punch the center of the glyph as everything turns black and white as the sound of glass shattering sounds.

You then run forward in the stopped time warp as you leave after images of yourself. When you get close enough to the dinosaurs frozen in place, you jump into the air as you flip upside down and create a magic platform as you plant your feet and stand still while upside down.

You the. Summon a large katana and hood it over your shoulder as you raise your arm and create a purple energy field as you get ready.

You then vanish as hundreds of slashes appear in an area surrounding the Dinosuars.

And after a moment you appear right side up as you sheath the massive katana as you deal massive amounts of damage to the Dinosuars as time resumes.

As time resumes you land on the ground and start to pant as you fall to a knee. You breath heavily as the Two t-Rex's make noises like they are in pain as cuts appear all over them. Then they both start to quickly run away as they thump past you with the much smaller child running past you as well.

You take a deep breath as you stand back up and run forward. Reaching the car as you look at it. The roof is caved in and horribly torn up. But you call to it "Eddy?!" As you look, the parts of the roof that remained were pulled apart as Eddy pants and tries to calm himself "oh dear god! Oh my Jesus! Oh that was terrifying! I don't think I'm cut out for this job anymore!"

You pull the door open as you grab his hand and struggle as you yank him out of the car. "Eddy are you alright?!" You look him over as he nods "I'm-im fine! Get the trailer! It's gonna fall over the edge!"

You turn around and sure enough the trailer starts to slide more as the car slides with it.

You run forward and quickly climb back into it as you walk to the edge and look down. "Guys?! Guys you alright?!" You shout down. All 3 of them were hanging on a rope as they call back up "you got those burgers?!" Nick jokes as they all laugh with sarcasm and fear.

You turn around and look at Eddy as he climbs in "what?" He then looks down at them "me and the kid are gonna get you guys out! Just hang on!"

Then he leads you back out as he runs over to a rope and tightens it around a tree. You watch him as he points to the car "see if you can get the car moving! It's torn to hell but it's still running!"

You turn and run to it and look at it. You didn't really k ow how to drive. "How do I make it move?!" Eddy looks at you "are you joking?!" You wave your hand "no I got it!"

You then summon your keyblade and cast gravity magic on the car as you hood your keyblade forward and point it at the car and you hood it that way as you start walking backwards.

It's a bit of a struggle but you manage to pull it far enough where the car won't budge, but you won't slip either. However your arms are shaking.

"Eddy! I'd hurry! I've got it locked but I can't hold it for long!"

You shout to him a she nods and starts climbing back into the trailer. But as he does so, you hear the sounds of multiple vehicles as you turn your head. And as one of them gets close enough your shot in the neck with a dart.

You drop your keyblade as it vanished and you rip the dart out "what the-" then you just faint as you pass out and fall onto your back.

As you hit the ground Roland gets out of his vehicle a she reload his tranquilizer gun and looks you over "Get those people out! And get them safe!" He then looks back at you as the InGen men start to scurry about.

He gets onto his knee as he sighs "You has to go and trust them. I can't imagine how many lies they've told you about us. Oh well. Don't worry old boy. I'll take care of you"

The last thing you see before your vision finally gives out is a hallucination.

You see the blurry forms of Aqua, terra and ventus running towards you. Before everything went black.

Checkpoint reached. Will resume when you return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 78 23
564 3 50
Enjoy the ride!
2.2K 53 44
final destination