EX // Minsung

By jxwxxngie

Jisung has a crush on every cute guy he lays his eyes upon, only this time Jisung's interest seems to be reci... More

1. Library boy
2. Sleepovers are always fun
3. Study session
4. Head in the books
5. Parties bring surprises
6. Back pain
7. It feels good talking to you
8. That bitch
9. Everything's wrong
10. Lockdown
11. Time for a project
12. Hurt again
13. The truth
14. Cuts and bruises
15. I forgive you
16. More apologies
17. Maybe it's going somewhere after all
18. Didn't quite expect that
19. The perfect date
20. A real date
21. It's not over yet
22. The aftermath
23. A turn of events
24. I thought I'd be first
25. M.I.A.
26. You have a good influence on me
27. New kid
28. The story's out
29. So much is happening
30. It just hurts
31. Isolation
32. One step forward and three steps back
33. Room 0.325
34. He smiled again
35. Just accept me already
36. It's getting hot in here
Author's note
37. So take off all your clothes
38. A party ahead
40. Getting caught
41. Defeated
42. The plan
43. The execution
44. The trap
45. Almost there
46. Found family
47. Plans for revenge
48. In motion
49. Sanha's POV
50. Change of plans
51. Goodbye Yeonwoo
52. Good riddance
53. The meal of their lives
54. Epilogue
Acknowledgements

39. Party party

282 6 14
By jxwxxngie

"I'm so excited to see everyone again today!" Jisung and Lewis had taken it upon themselves to get the snacks and drinks.

"Me too. Kinda nervous though." Lewis put a bag of crisps into their shopping cart, not really looking at the flavours.

Jisung took it out again and placed a different one inside.
"I can tell, you even grabbed the crisps you don't like."

"Sorry."

"Lewis, what's wrong?"

Lewis studied the different flavours of crisps in front of them, not wanting to answer. He even read all the ingredients on the different bags. Not that it was any use, the ingredients were mostly the same.

"Ever noticed how some of these crisps are vegan and others are not?" Lewis tried to steer the conversation in a different direction. It was no use. By now, Jisung knew Lewis too well.

"Lewis?" Jisung pressured.

"It's just..." The confident Lewis Jisung had always known, was now fumbling his fingers together. "I never brought Wooyoung over when anyone was around."

Jisung gasped and grabbed the bag Lewis was holding. "You like Wooyoung!"

"I do not!" Lewis quickly glanced around to see if anyone they knew had heard them.

"You do too! You're blushing!" Jisung chuckled.

Lewis sighed. "I just want you guys to like him." He dropped a new bag of crisps in their cart.

"You literally introduced me to Minho when he was homophobic and now we're dating. If that miracle can happen, you can bring Wooyoung and I promise we will all like him."

"That's fair." Lewis smiled and pushed the cart to the next isle.

A while later almost all of them were gathered in Lewis and Jisung's dorm. Jisung was going to spend the night at Minho's dorm so that Wooyoung could stay over comfortably in their dorm.

"Sorry for being late!" Sky immediately announced upon opening the door. Behind him a girl walked in as well. Shyly holding Sky's hand.
"This is my girlfriend!" He proudly said and softly pushed the girl in front of him. The girl had ginger dyed hair. Other than that she didn't stand out too much.

"Hi, my name is Sungyoung. Nice to meet you guys." The pink colour on her cheeks gave away her nervousness.
Everyone quickly greeted the two and they sat down. They sat on the biggest couch that had just enough room left for the two of them.

Minho was sitting on a big bean bag from Lewis's room that they had brought to the living room. He had his arms wrapped around Jisung who was sitting in between Minho's legs.
"How long have you been dating?" Jisung asked.

"A few months now." Sungyoung said, letting Sky wrap his arm around her.

"A few months? And we didn't know?!" Chris said jokingly offended.

"I just wanted it to be serious before you would meet her." Sky looked at Sungyoung and smiled. "But I don't want her to leave me any time soon."

They chatted while the music played in the background. For a while they sat like this, just drinking and having fun. Until Jisung said, "we're missing someone though, aren't we?"

Minho looked around and counted his friends. "I don't think so, everyone is here."

Jisung shook his head. "Lewis, where is Wooyoung?"

Lewis's shoulders slumped and he pointed at his phone. "I keep texting him, but ..."

"No reply?" Minho asked. "Should we go and beat him up?" That was obviously a joke, but no one laughed. The group just looked at Lewis with pity.

"Maybe I should-" Just when Lewis was about to stand up the door of the dorm opened.

Black hair peeked around the corner. "Hi everyone."

Lewis immediately walked to the door, hugging his late guest. "I was worried you wouldn't come."
The guy embraced Lewis tightly

"Of course I would come I was just nervous." He paused. "And I wanted to make a good impression, but also ... nevermind."

Lewis grabbed the boy's hand. "What's wrong? Why didn't you want to come?"

"Minho." He whispered it, but the entire group had fallen silent upon Wooyoung's arrival, and they all heard it.

Jisung looked up at Minho, who had a sour expression on his face. Minho probably knows why queer people don't feel comfortable around him, but it must still hurt. Nobody really knows what Minho went through and how much he changed.

"It's okay." Lewis gestured towards Minho. Wooyoung's eyes locked with Minho's. "See?"

"If he's not comfortable with me being here, I can leave." For a moment Minho of the past came back. When Minho realised he shouldn't have said that, he looked away. "I'm sorry, you're very welcome to be here and I hope we can get along."

Wooyoung just kind of gazed at Minho. But not just Minho. He gazed at the total picture.
Minho sitting in the bean bag, Jisung in between his legs, Minho's arms wrapped around Jisung and them squeezing eachother tightly.

"I thought- I mean- weren't you..." Wooyoung stammered at the sight of the most homophobic boy in their school cuddling with another boy.

"Oh them? They're dating." Lewis said casually, long used to the sight of the two boys being close.

"But-"

Wooyoung was cut off by Minho, "Whatever you've heard about me. It's not true. Not anymore." Minho held up his hand that was holding Jisung's. "Jisung's my boyfriend."

"Just for safety though, please don't tell anyone." Jisung added. While Minho wanted to make their relationship as public as possible, Jisung had to do his very best to keep it private. Of course he wanted to proudly walk beside Minho too, but he couldn't risk so many people knowing it. Not yet. Minho's safety was Jisung's first priority.

The rest of the evening they all had a good time. They drank, played music and laughed a lot. The later it got, the more everyone was comfortable and cozy with eachother. The two girls, Sungyoung and Mai, who were very very nervous when they first entered, were now in deep conversation with eachother while being cuddled up to Chris and Sky.
At some point even Wooyoung and Minho were chatting comfortably with eachother. Jisung smiled at how easily Minho could get along with other people, he was so charming.

"Alright." Minho gestured for Jisung to stand up and Minho followed him. "I think we're going to call it a day, I want to have Jisung to myself for a little while too."

The two boys waved goodbye to everyone. Lewis came up for a hug from both of them as well. After that, they headed for Minho's dorm. They would have more privacy there.

"Oh Jisung, why do you look so stunning?" Minho's eyes glistened in the moonlight shining through the windows of the empty hallway. It was early enough into the next day for the hall lights to be off, but still late enough in the night to have hours before the sun came up.

Jisung laughed, "What do you mean? I always look like this."

"Exactly."

Suddenly Minho stopped before they went up the stairs. Jisung stopped too. Minho smiled softly and leaned forward.
Though Jisung was totally comfortable with Minho, he did not expect him to make any moves right now. Jisung leaned back, already reaching the wall. Minho closed the gap between them and brought his hand to Jisung's face, stroking the boy's cheek with his thumb.

"You're so gorgeous." Minho wasn't shy to say sweet words to Jisung, nonetheless Jisung blushed everytime. Then Minho pressed his lips against Jisung's. Softly their lips moved against eachother and a moan escaped from Minho's lips.

Jisung giggled, "Are you enjoying it that much?"
Minho answered Jisung's question by kissing him again. Minho's free hand went from Jisung's waist and slipped under his shirt.

"Not here Minho, what if people see us!" Jisung whispered.

"It's well into the night." Minho looked at Jisung with hungry eyes. Jisung felt the same desire rushing through his body.

"Well, if you want me so bad, we should hurry to your dorm." A sly smile formed onto Jisung's face.
Before he could realise Minho swept him up and carried him to his dorm.
Just like that they hurried to Minho's bed. No time to lock the door to Minho's dorm in their excitement.

Minho wished he had remembered to lock the door that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.1K 17
"It's not my first time, but it's my first time with you. I'd like to think that's far more special." Inexperienced with romance, Jisung wanted to ha...
345K 11.7K 53
Han Jisung is a 20 year old broke college student, whose only friend is a year younger than himself. he got ignored by almost everyone at his univers...
9.8K 537 11
The perpetually lost in life Minho has been secretly pining after quiet Jisung in his university class, only to have Jisung turn around and pick him...
25.2K 510 24
Jisung is a popular boy in college when a new student comes. His name is Lee Minho. Jisung thought Minho was in love with him. But I guess he thought...