Adventures Lie Ahead | GTAV F...

By AuburnSticks

It's been nearly ten months since you arrived in Los Santos, intending for it only to be a vacation. The big... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty-Seven

201 11 23
By AuburnSticks

The only reason you'd slept soundly through the night before was because you'd been so sleep deprived, you'd lost the energy to fret over Trevor's infidelity. You'd woken up a few times during the night to care for Brad, but other than that you'd been unconscious.

Once you'd awoken to face the next day, you caught yourself thinking how much you'd prefer to be asleep. With consciousness came a steady stream of thoughts, and your stream consisted mostly of Trevor's actions from the day before.

You hadn't plucked up the courage to confront Trevor regarding cheating on you with Michael yet, partially because you were scared to, but also because you didn't know how. Trevor had decided to have a lazy day with you, which you'd found to be incredibly awkward, but he didn't seem to notice.

Trevor had been spending the majority of the day in bed with you watching a new series called Ego Rot, a show about American celebrities being placed into countries where nobody knew who they were. Trevor seemed to thoroughly enjoy the concept and reveled in watching pop stars and A-listers get humbled. The entire time he laid beside you, he'd stayed close and kept some form of physical contact with you, mostly an arm over your shoulder or his fingers intertwining with yours. You hadn't initiated any contact, but you didn't say no when he touched you, not wanting to cause an issue and have the conversation of you knowing what he'd done the night before be brought up.

While he was engrossed in the show, you were busy debating with yourself when, or even if, the topic of Trevor cheating on you with Michael should be brought up. On one hand, it had damn near destroyed you inside. You wanted answers as to why he did it, an apology, and reassurance it would never happen again if he was to be in a relationship with you. On the other hand, he was incredibly fragile emotionally as he recovered from overdosing two weeks before and was on the road to sobriety. You feared your anger would get the best of you and he'd feel like there was no other option but to relapse.

"Woo-hoo, episode five already!" Trevor exclaimed, rubbing his hand up and down your arm as he rested his head on your shoulder. As he gently squeezed your shoulder, you came to an epiphany. Maybe if we have sex then I confront him about it immediately after, he'll feel like he's in a safer position to talk. Pillow talk had always been something Trevor enjoyed, especially when it came to deep or serious topics. Granted, this topic was a bit more serious than the other ones you'd had before, but in your head, this scenario was the best option.

You reached a hand up your arm and put it over his, rubbing it with your thumb before picking it up and giving it a kiss. You could feel Trevor's facial expression shift on your other shoulder. "What's up?" he asked, lifting his head so his eyes could meet yours.

"Nothing," you replied innocently. You glanced at Brad, who was sleeping in the crook of Trevor's arm. "Give him to me, I'm gonna put him in the other room."

Trevor frowned. "Why? We're having bro time, here. You're havin' fun, Brad, ain'cha?"

"Do you remember yesterday?" Shit. You'd said it in reference to your conversation about Brad being out of the way during intimate time, but it came out too vaguely.

For a fraction of a second, Trevor's eyes looked like they were about to bulge out of their sockets as he replayed the events of the day before. Finally, he slowly answered, "Enlighten me, I forgot."

"Brad goes in the other room when you and I-" you began.

Trevor finished the statement. "Oooh, bouncy-bouncy. I remember now."

"I-yeah." You weren't sure where Trevor had picked up the vocabulary he had, but it beat the alternative when discussing fucking in front of a baby. "So, do you want to hand him over?"

Trevor all but threw Brad into your arms excitedly. You took the sleeping baby into the other room and gently set him in his crib; to your relief, he stayed asleep.

You came back into the bedroom to find the TV paused and Trevor under the blankets staring at you eagerly. You could tell his shirt was off. "You good?" you asked him.

"Yeah, great, actually." Trevor was sporting a rare full-blown grin. "Been two months since I've poked ya."

"Well, when you put it like that..." you smirked and turned the lights off before crawling into bed with him. Even though daylight still peeked through the window, you found yourself to be exceedingly self-conscious about your post-pregnancy body. The less he can see, the better.

"I've missed you so much, you know that?" Trevor breathed into your ear, his hand snaking down your shirt.

"Have you?" You wanted to believe it. He obviously didn't miss me enough to wait until I was ready.

"Of course I have," he stated, pausing his exploration as if to make a statement. "I was beginning to think I was never gonna get any, there."

You didn't even need me to get any, though, and you knew that. A hum of agreement was all you could muster.

Trevor turned his body towards you and began to rut his groin against you as he resumed his fondling. "I don't know what I want more," he thought aloud, "giving you head or getting head."

You turned toward Trevor and gave him a long kiss, embracing him as you did so. "I'm guessing your pants are off, too?"

"What do you think?" he chuckled.

You flipped the covers off of him and grabbed the cock that had been straining for Michael's touch only the day before. "I think my guess was right," you teased. "When was the last time you showered?" It was a question that was, unfortunately, necessary when in a relationship with Trevor Philips.

"Yesterday right before I left the hospital," he answered. He began thrusting his hips against your hand, desperate for friction.

"Okay." Any later than that, and you would have had to respectfully decline giving head. You climbed on top of Trevor while giving him a few pumps. He leaned forward to catch your head and you gave him a slow kiss on the lips before shifting your body downward. The entire time, Trevor kept his hand on your head as if worried you'd change your mind. Little did he know this was your plan.

Once your face reached Trevor's groin, you gave the tip of his member a tentative kiss.

"Come on," he begged, pushing on your head a little in an effort to encourage you. Tentatively, you took him in your mouth and slid him as far back as he'd go. As you began to give him head, you could taste the cigarette and whiskey palate left behind by Michael's saliva. Maybe he'll come clean if I ask now.

"Hey." You pulled your head away from Trevor and looked him in the eyes with what you could only hope was curiosity. "Why's your dick taste like smoke and drinks?"

Trevor hesitated for a second, eyes wide in the dim, curtain-filtered light from your observation, before relaxing his face. "Probably the soap they let me use at the hospital. Some weird Bath and Body Works shit."

You were disappointed he lied, but you supposed you would have to if you were in his place. "Okay."

You went to continue the blowjob when Trevor interrupted, "Nuh-uh. My turn." He grabbed your waist and set you to his side, flattening you on your back as he climbed on top of you and scooted down so he was at eye-level with your groin.

He pulled your bottoms off in one clean yank, then wrapped his arms around your legs and spread them open. "Wish I could see you better," he grumbled under his breath. He nuzzled your sex and began to let out a series of deep inhales.

"What are you doing?" You weren't sure whether to be concerned, to laugh, or be embarrassed.

"I missed you," he said earnestly. "All of you in every way." He gave a slow, heavy lick from your vaginal opening to your clitoris, leaving a thick trail of saliva. As much as you hated to admit it, you were slightly aroused right now despite the lingering thoughts of Michael in your head. "Come on," he told you, a finger tracing along your folds. "Beg for it."

"Please give me head," you asked. He began to slowly pump his finger in and out of you for a few seconds, then took it out and began sticking your tongue as far into you as he could. "Shit," you whined. Trevor certainly knew how you ticked and was almost always successful in his endeavors to pleasure you. He began circling your clit with his thumb while his spare hand shot up your body, went under your shirt, and tenderly grabbed a breast. Before you knew it, you were clenching Trevor's head between your thighs as you came.

"You miss that, eh?" Trevor teased once you'd released the grip on his head.

"Yeah," you confessed. Trevor crawled up your body until you were both face-to-face and parallel with each other. He gave his dick a few quick pumps before slowly plunging himself in to the hilt.

"Fuck, I missed this," he confessed in a falsetto voice as he slowly began to thrust. You seem to be doing a lot of missing for somebody who cheated on me last night. Maybe it was his guilt talking and driving home the point of missing you. "In case you were worried about it, you're as tight as ever, [Y/N]," he told you.

"I wasn't thinking about it until you said it," you replied, slightly annoyed at the unprompted backhanded compliment.

"I love you so much, you know that?" You could tell that Trevor was already close to climax.

"Pull out," you told him. You weren't going to have another kid.

"Why?" he whined, quickening his pace.

"Because I said so." Now, you were getting a little annoyed.

Reluctantly, Trevor pulled out at the last second and let out words of exaltation as he spilled his seed across your torso. "Fuck, I love you," he repeated.

"I love you, too, Trevor. I hope you know that." Trevor collapsed beside you and used his shirt to wipe your body clean.

What do I do now? Should you bring the elephant in the room up now, or should you wait a few minutes? Your stomach churned at the prospect of having the conversation.

"I'll go get Brad." Trevor began to stand up, but you reached an arm out and grabbed his wrist.

"No," you said. I guess I'm gonna do it now.

"Why not?" Trevor sounded sad that he couldn't go and bring his son back into the room.

"Just lay down with me," you asked. Trevor got back into the position he was previously in, wrapping an arm around you and letting his lips graze your forehead. You took a deep breath before saying, "I know you and Michael had sex last night."

You could feel Trevor's breath hitch in his throat as he struggled to formulate a response. "I- uh..." he trailed off and there was an eerie silence for the better half of a minute. "I'm sorry, [Y/N]." His voice was quiet and filled with guilt.

"Why?" You could quickly feel tears welling up in your eyes. "Am I not pretty to you? Do you not love me anymore? Did you ever love me?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, hey," Trevor uttered, wrapping his hand around your shoulder and pulling you close to him. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes on. I loved you from the minute I met you, and now that you've had my child, I love you even more, something I didn't even think was possible."

"Then why did you do it?!" you shouted, your voice trembling.

"I don't know...!" he whispered hoarsely. He quietly got up, wandered to the wardrobe, and grabbed it tightly with either fist as he began forcefully slamming his head against it. "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!"

You shot out of bed and pulled him away from the wardrobe before he could draw blood. "Knock it off!" you exclaimed. "You're not going to the hospital again."

"I fucked up," Trevor cried. You put on a shirt and some shorts as he continued speaking. "I don't know why I did it. I... I guess I wanted to feel Michael's love."

What kind of fucking answer is that? "So you make the choice to cheat on me?"

"I didn't think about it like that," Trevor stressed. "I don't get what the issue is, anyways. We've fucked him together before, so what's the problem?"

"Clearly, you knew there was a problem because you lied to me about it when I was giving you head," you pointed out, frustrated. "The problem is that you're not communicating with me about it and you're trying to hide it! Us doing something together is one thing, you just going off and fucking somebody else is another."

"But why?"

"Because if you'd bothered to talk to me about it, you would have known that I wasn't okay with it." It felt as if you were talking to a brick wall.

"You're not making sense," Trevor growled. "It was fine when we had the threesome in the bunker, and it was fine when we had the orgy. How was I supposed to know it magically fucking changed? You know what, I think you're just trying to find a problem so you can get away from me, that's what I think you're doing."

You grabbed Trevor's wrist again before he could stomp away. "We weren't in a relationship when we had the threesome, and we were both balls off the walls on coke when we had the orgy. I never would have agreed to the orgy if I was sober," you told him. "Expressing my sadness that you cheated on me isn't 'trying to find a problem', it's trying to find a solution. I don't want to leave you."

"Then what do you want?" Trevor glared warily at you.

"I want you to never do anything like that again." You couldn't change Trevor's actions from yesterday, but hopefully, you could prevent future occurrences from happening. "I love you a lot, Trevor, and Brad loves you too. Can you promise me you won't do it ever again for our sake?"

"Yeah." Trevor shifted his weight around on the bed. "Can you let go of me so I can put some pants on?"

You let go, and as he pulled some underwear out of a drawer and put it on, you said, "Thank you. I don't think I can handle something like this happening again." You felt tears beginning to well up in your eyes again, and Trevor quickly sat back down and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm sorry," he said earnestly, tipping your chin up so you were looking him in the eyes. He wore a genuinely remorseful expression as he added, "I shouldn't have done that. I was a bad boy and you deserve better. I won't do it again, I promise."

"I really hope you don't."

Trevor patted your back and stood back up. "I'm gonna go get Brad." A few seconds after he left the bedroom, you heard Brad begin to cry as Trevor tried to comfort him. "Hey, buddy, it's okay. Didn't mean to wake you up! We're just going back into the other room to sit with Mom. Ain'cha happy about that?"

Brad was still crying as he came into the room, only dialing it down to fussing when he was put in your arms. "What's wrong with him?" Trevor asked.

You shrugged and looked at Brad. "I don't know." You had to speak louder than usual thanks to the excessive fussing. "He's drooling a lot, Jesus." Brad's entire chin was coated in saliva, and the spit had soaked through half his onesie. "Can you get another outfit for him? I don't want him being all wet. That must be uncomfortable, poor fella." Brad shoved a hand into his mouth as he sniffled and stared back at you.

You pried a hand out of his mouth and stuck your finger in there, gently prying it open to see if he had some sort of infection. You saw irritation on his gums, and when you went to feel it, you gasped. "Trevor!" you exclaimed as he was bringing clothes to you. "I think he has a tooth coming in!"

"Huh." Trevor put the outfit beside you, and you quickly changed Brad, using the old onesie to wipe his face off. "Makes sense. I mean, I was born with two teeth. My mom said that was what scared my dad away."

You gave Brad a kiss on the forehead, taking note that he felt quite hot, and replied, "The only thing that's scary about it to me is making sure he isn't in pain while it's coming in and feeding him."

"Eh, he'll be fine. Everybody goes through it. I mean, you and I made it just fine," Trevor figured.

"Is he even allowed to have teething stuff?" you wondered aloud. "He's so... little."

"Nah, he's just a fast developer." Trevor patted Brad's head gently. You brought Brad up and gave him a kiss where Trevor's hand had been; Brad's fussing had diminished into simple congested sniffles. He wrapped one of his hands around your index finger, and one around Trevor's finger.

"I think he's trying to pull himself up," you guessed. "Are you wanting to hold him, or are you okay with me holding him?"

"I'll let you hold him," Trevor decided after a moment of stroking Brad's hand with his thumb. "Try and let him keep ahold of my finger, though, if you can."

As you rearranged Brad in your arms, he gingerly kept ahold of his father's finger. Once Brad was comfortably situated, Trevor turned on the TV. He hummed along to the theme song of Ego Rot as it played. You paid more attention to Brad than to the TV as the episode slowly unfolded. As you watched the baby slowly drift to sleep, you too were soothed with hope that Trevor was truly on a upwards path now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.5K 24
When drug addicts collide, there's quite a change within yours and Trevor's lives. Good or bad that is for you to decide.
733 8 13
Due to unfortunate circumstances, Trevor and Brynleigh are forced into the life of crime once more. What will turn out of this unfortunate turn of ev...
39.6K 955 27
***SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*** ***YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*** Like GTA V, this story contains swearing, violence, death, alcohol, drug usage, the...
20.6K 497 11
*** Sexual Content Starts Right Away in First Chapter and Sprinkled Throughout the Rest of the Story, Drug Use and Mature Language- Adult Mature Read...