LOVE

Ruby160196 द्वारा

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... अधिक

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

35

518 24 8
Ruby160196 द्वारा

   All of them look Suga in awe when he entered tae's room to see his sunshine.She was sleeping with a small pout.He caressed her hair and smiled at her adorable face.when she hold his hand ,she tightened it like a baby holding in to a hand .Her hand was small combared to all others .

S: She is still a baby , my sunshine has grown to a woman but still a baby in my eyes .Even her way of holding my hand didn't change at all .

Rm: Aww her hand looks so small even small than jimin .tae , please hold her hand .I want to know ,how it would look like .

Rm was literally cooing at her cute little hands .Suga gave her hand to tae .He slowly catch her hand .All gasped with awe .lisa is trying to not to squel .

L: omg , i can't handle this cuteness .My nini is adorable in any way and bro your hands fit to nini's hand like it is a puzzle and now it look complete.

Rosè looked confused while lisoo is fangirling .

R: but she is mine

Rosè pouted and remove tae's hand from her wifey , lay down next to Jennie and hug her .Jennie hugged her back while rosè mocked at tae by showing her tongue like a little kid .

R: I told you all , We are married .Now shoo we need some sleep .

Tae fake cry and went to hobi's room .lisoo also adjusted with chaennie in that room .All others smiled at girls and went to respective rooms .

R: you're mine ,right wifey?

She whispered near jennie's ear .Jennie hummed in sleep .rosè hugged her more possessively .

L: her possessive ass

Js: but, fans think they are not that close . Joke on them .This hubby loves her wifey like a baby .And Jennie is totally soft for her Rosie .

L: yup,chaennie is soft and cute .They are so fluffy.look at them , hugging like someone will steal them .

Js: aww,is nini's lily being sulky over the fact that nini is not cuddling to you (jisoo smirked)

L: Look at you unnie , literally glaring at them because nini always hugs you .but now she hugging chae

Lisa mocked her unnie while blinking her eyes with innocence.jisoo was going to argue ,but

R: stop disturbing my wifey's sleep

Lisa and jisoo made a face while sulking.

L&Js: that's my nini/Jendeuki

R: we are married duh

Lisoo closed thier eyes to vanish thier jealousy.Rosè smiled in victory.

💖...........................................................💖

  In that days all bangpink expect Jennie discuss about how to catch that obsessed freak and throw him away from Jennie .Suga already contacted cyber cell and investigation is going on .All keep it as a secret,they didn't even mention it to any YG artists.According to them , someone in YG is the stalker.chaelisoo took turns to be with Jennie while saying silly excuses.Jennie didn't bother anything because she was on her own world.

V: how is she , did anyone disturb her?

Js: No , it's just common admiring things .

S: that's a relief, did sunshine act indifferent?

L: Yes, she always space out in times .Talks when it's only necessary. smile only infront of camera and that's fake.

Rm: do you find someone suspacious in your company?

R: no oppa ,we did-

Js: wait rosè, i think i forget to tell you .months ago , I saw someone with a tint of crazyness in his eyes .

Jin: who?

Js: Hanbin , known as BI of Ikon

H:He is the lyric genius,right?

Js: Yes , he is .He wrote whitsle for us .His songs are damn meaningful and touching.

Jk: what about him?

Js:We were is hurry and jendeuki crashed into him .He was laying on top of her . Jendeuki's eyes where closed.I was stuck in my place , when I saw him admiring her and leaning towards her more .I saw his eyes,that held possessiveness , tint of crazyness in it .And gd oppa came on time and separate him from her .

V: No way, Now i remember the way he observes and smiles to jen in award shows.

S: so ,we need to observe his acts .Jisoo,lisa and rosè keep a eye in him.

All nodded .Jisoo hear her ringtone and took the call in instant when she saw "Jendeuki 🐻💓" on screen.she shushed all of them and put it on speaker.

Js: Jendeu-

J: unnie , where are you? Where is lily and Rosie ?

Js: w-we are buying some noodles,it got out of stock.

Jisoo is sweating .Chaelisa gulped in tension .All BTS is watching them curiously.

J: it's ok ,please be here before it becomes dark .Bye unnie take care

She ended call without further questions,jisoo's face fell .All three of them become upset .

JM: Hey,what happened? She didn't scold you ,why are you all upset?

L: that's the reason we are upset ,oppa.She didn't scold us or sulk  like a baby because we didn't told her .She is being total opposite of her .It feels so empty without her baby talks,sulking,scoldings and all .We all are feeling that she is new Jennie ,who doesn't show much emotions

All of them felt upset .They all waiting for the day thier Jennie comeback to herself.

💖

Jennie completed her song recording,no one knows about her song concept.Even her members.She want to surprise all of them .She wrote the song for each individual and tell them how much they are worthy, and they can shine without anyone's support.Teddy was so proud of her .Gd and mino keep on annoy her to know about solo concept ,but she didn't give them any clue .It's the day before her leaving Korea for her solo shoot .All her packing is done .The shoot is for two weeks and chaelisoo decide to drag her to BTS dorm .They knocked the door and a full energetic Taehyung opened door with a smiling others .

V: welcome back girls , Blackpink in our area

All giggled at his antics .Jennie can't control her smile,she pinch his cheek

J: Alien tae

She went inside while greeting all other BTS members . Lisa immitated Jennie

L: Alien tae

And burst into laughter.chaesoo controlled thier giggles .Tae pouted and went to Jennie .Suga keep on asking her about her health,stay in foreign country.

J: yah oppa,sometimes i feel that you are my real brother.

All stuck where they are .Suga start to feel little hope that Jennie recognise him .

S: why?

J: Because you act like a brother, I wish you are my real brother .

She said in sad tone .Suga sign in disappointment.

S:It's ok Jennie , you can adopt me as your brother.

She chuckled at him .All smile seeing her smile .That day everyone enjoyed the dinner .Jin made whole dinner based on jennie's favourite.She hugged him and thanked him .But Suga hug her and cling with her .

J:Don't know why ,but i feel like you are someone special to me oppa

Suga smiled and hide his tears .Tae gently patted him to assure him.Tae brought her to a corner and gave her a gift .she opened it and her face turned to awe .

J: tae, it's

V: it's a bear pillow , exclusively made for you.I know you want someone to hug you while sleep .when you feel sleepy hug it imagining the person you miss and want with you .And i have send something to your phone .Don't open it now,open it when you feel down and lonely .

J: Thank you tae , I will miss you

She tiptop in her toes and kiss him on cheek ,he instantly turn into red .She giigled and waved him bye .He waved bye with a smile and teary eyes.

T: Miss you too,love

💖

Jennie missed everyone , but she missed certain someone more .Whenever she is free ,her mind runs to that person .She hugged the pillow given by tae by imagining that person.She listened to a set of songs tae recorded in his voice to calm her down .it's her taste of music . Once she burst into tears because she feel very lonely but her staff unnies cheered her up .She was excited to showcase her work but also nervous because she know blacklash she going to receive.Its day of poster realease .Tae run and took his phone and search and he was totally mesmerized by her pics .It was so beautiful that he can't believe how can she be look like a godess .After the shoot Jennie become little more cheerful .

             Now it's the day everyone is waiting for .In countdown of

V:3

S:2

Jin:1

The whole country and k-pop industry witnessed a rookie girl ruling the k-pop music world by saying

        " I am shining solo"

Hey Loves ♥️,

Enjoy the chapter ☺️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

44.7K 1.7K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...
Señorita ❥ SoMi द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

294K 8.1K 30
➴Taennie AU in which, the criminal spots his love for the first time in a crowded ballroom. sharing more than just secret glances with her. ⤷ Romance...
85.2K 6K 52
She's the bird in the cage, while he's the tiger in the wild. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀: ┗━ Freedom, something that Jennie always wanted but...
55.4K 2.3K 15
Two girls with one same goal. They say love potion is the key to a man's heart. Will Jennie and Rosé be finally able to put their prince charmings un...