29

"Mine"

  Taehyung mumbled.Bts members read his lips and understood what did he said.All become scared after witnessing possesiveness of thier brother.Its new to them.He is different,the person who is looking at Jennie with a manic smile is different from thier alien tae who used to be thier baby.Even though Jungkook is thier makhane, tae was thier baby.Now the person who standing infront of them is totally different person with thier tae's face.So jin lightened the situation.

Jin: Angel, are you ok? I saw your nose hitting with tae's back .

   Even though he asked it with concern , Jennie turned to red .Her mandu cheeks become more beautiful with red tint.After witnessing Jennie's embarrassed face jimin started to laugh and in cue all started to laugh.Taehyung slightly smiled at her adorable face .Jennie covered her face with her tiny hands and hugged jin to cover her from other.Jin started to laugh harder with his windshield laughter that made others to laugh like a manic.

J: Yah oppa ,don't

L:omg , my cute unnie being embarrassed.Now i just want to eat you .

Ir: Such a adorable creature

Js: oh my baby is blushing

R:Wifeyyyyyy , omg you are so cute

Jm: mandu become red .Now we have a red mandu

Jk: Noona i will take you with me to my dorm.You are so adorable to ignore

     Jennie glared at thier laughing face and run to yoongi who only have a smile at his face.

J:Oppa ,look at them .They are teasing me (pouting)

That's it, Mr.So called ice Prince got melt and glared at them.

S: yah, hajima

   All controlled thier smile and look at the duo .Suga usually ignore girls, but here he is protecting Jennie .Jennie stick out her tongue and hug Suga with a big Gummy smile.And Suga also have his cute gummy smile.

CLICK

     Namjoon caught this moment on his phone The gummy smile duo.All were in awe.

               Jennie gave a big hug to namjoon and a flying kiss too.namjoom act like he catch it kept it near his heart.

          Suddenly V came and hold her wrist , Jennie look at him with confused face.

V: Meet me near store room after changing your outfit

Jennie look at chaelisoo ,all nodded with a big smile.

J:ok

  BTS smiled with nervous face.when they reach thier allowed room to change .

Rm: why do you want to meet Jen , that too personally without any of us.

Rm is afraid that V will do something unimaginable.This days he is so different.

V: just to apologise for hitting