45

" Tae , this past is not only about me . It is connected with me , mom , my so called dad and my miley . "

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in confusion " miley " .

Jennie nodded with a smile . She closed her eyes and whispered " yes , miley , my first ever bestfriend "

Flashback:-

Five year old Jennie happily skipped towards the park holding a candy . Her eyes twinkled with innocence, her hair freely fly slowly according to the wind . Her face is decorated with the most beautiful gummy smile . Even though her whole aura is happy , she was nervous being in new place . Yesterday she and her mom shifted to newzealand and Jennie is very much excited to meet new friends.Suddenly her candy fell from her hand .Her beautiful cat eyes started to tear up , tiny tears flow to her chubby cheeks . Suddenly a small hand wipe the tears away and extended a candy . Jennie slowly look at the beautiful girl standing in front of her .

" Hi chubby cheeks, my name is Miley, here you can have my candy "

Jennie was unsure but she took the candy and give her a big gummy smile . Miley awwed at the sight .

" Aww chubby cheeks, how old are you ?"

Jennie pouted .

" My name is Jennie Ruby Jane not chubby cheeks and i am five years old "

Miley laughed but controlled her laugh when she saw cat eyes glaring at her. But the smile never left Miley's face .

" Then you should respect me , because i am 10 year old ."

Jennie nodded with a pout and made a face of thinking.

" So can I call you Minnie "

Miley look at Jennie with confused face .

" Because in my country we call elder sister as unnie and your name is Miley.so i mixed both and tada ,i will call you Minnie"

Miley ruffled Jennie's hair .

"  you can call me whatever you like my chubby cheeks "

Both girls giggled.

Flashback ends

Taehyung smiled at Jennie . He slowly carresed Jennie's chubby cheeks which she never loose .He pinched it by making baby noices .

" Aww chubby cheeks"

Jennie pouted and he packed her cheek. She blushed and he laughed at her state.

" You're always cute my yeobo"

Jennie smiled at him .Jennie hug him and her close her eyes . He caress her hair while giving her kisses on her hair .

" We became bestfriends, we laughed,cried , played . We were more like sisters.I used to share all my problems with her because she was five years older than me and is like my unnie . All was fine until he entered to her life. I was almost ten years and minne was 15 years old.  John , he is seventeen year old boy . He is a literall fuck boy . At that age i don't know about the meaning of fuck boy but i knew he is not good for my Minnie. When they started to date , he came with her  . I was a child that i didn't knew his dirty acts towards me . He always touch me
Inappropriately .I always try to not to go with them. And he made my Minnie against my me. She started to distance herself from me. I was heartbroken the day she told me i am backstabbing her. I didn't knew what she saying , but i got to know that her secret that her father run away from home after her birth were spread all over school .I was so much broken thinking she didn't even trust me but trusted him who she only knew for months .After one week , i got the news that she committed suicide after her so called boyfriend raped her and knowing i was innocent. I lost all my sanity and i ran to see her but after seeing her lifeless in the coffin , my whole world crash down. After her funeral i was half dead , i went to my home to witness my so-called dad barking and hitting my mom. His each words pierce through my heart . I stand there and witness my dad who never even came to see me after my parents divorce , came to insult my mom and her love towards him . I ran to my room and cried whole night. That one day made me hate relationship, i felt relationship are ment to break. I thought no one can love someone genuinely. I made a decision not to be in relationship. My mom always told me that my point of view towards love will change , one day he will come to my life and treat me like queen and i think i found him "

She said while looking at him with glassy eyes . His eyes look at her with so much love .

" jen , thank you for coming to my life . You are the reason I won against my depressed stage . Don't cry , your Minnie will become sad if she see you crying for her. She will be happy that you achieved your dream of being idol . And now i know why you hated and afraid to be in a relationship. I will never be like your dad . I will never let a tear slid through your beautiful eyes . I will protect your gorgeous gummy smile till end .And as your mom said i will treat you like my queen. And i will be your king. I will be always love you and i really do "

He hug her and made her hear his heartbeats.  She closed her eyes and felt calm when she hear his fast heartbeats.

" Did you hear that , i am crazily in love with you. My day starts and ends with you. Whenever I think about you my heart beat became fast .My heart and mind is filled with you.And i am ok that you don't say i love you to me because i know your love for me . I can feel it through your eyes . Those eyes which always speaks volumes even in the silent. "

Taehyung felt her soft lips on his.  He grabbed her by waist while her legs wrapped around his waist . He pressed her more hardly towards his chest. Thier breath quicken . Her fingers tug his hair .And his one hand carefuly held her while his another hand started to make its way inside her dress . He felt his heart skip a beat when he felt her soft skin. He caressed it and she moan in the kiss . He take the opportunity to explore her mouth . He suck her tongue. Jennie's eyes widen by his this act .she  can feel his desire. His tongue did wonders in her mouth. He broke the kiss and look at her with soft eyes but his lips curved into smirk . He lick his lips , Jennie gulp down hard .At that point he look dangerously hot .

" You look ravishing when you become flustered because of me. "

Jennie blushed hard.  His smirk widen .Jennie was still wrapped around his waist.

" Do you have any schedules for this week ?"

Jennie nodded no with confused face . His face turned to a mischievous grin . Jennie felt like melting seeing his sexy avtar. She was so much surprised to see his this avtar. Suddenly he started to kiss her neck. And his this act made her breath hard. Her hold tighten in his shoulder. He kissed her neck and find out her sweet spot. He bite it.

" Tae "

Her moan gave him encouragement  . He suck that place . She moaned his name. Then his eyes went to her collar bone which always attracted him . He kissed and sucked there . He made hickies in her neck . He suddenly look at her eyes and look at the hickies he made .

" Now i can finally say that you are mine and i marked you as mine and you will be always be mine "

Jennie hug him while blushing mess .

" Yes , i am yours only yours "

••••••••••

END

Hello loves ❤️🫂

COMMENT

VOTE