30

All of them glance at her waist.Thier face changed from confused to shock to anger .

M:WHO HAVE THE NERVE TO TOUCH MY BESTFRIEND

          All of them startled by his rage.He is boiling with anger, CL is not surprised by his reaction because mino was, is and will be a possesive friend.He can't handle a single scratch on her.

Cl: Mino calm down , let Jen to talk about it.We gonna catch that bastard for sure.And i will make him regret his actions

         CL has a dangerous voice that made chills ran through thier spines.

Js:I will make him regret and it's my promise

  Her tone was more deeper and scary.Suddenly jungkook moved towards Jennie and try to put his hand on her cheek , she leaned into his touch more.All surprised by this act.

Jk:Noona, please be strong and tell us everything.I will make sure his destruction and this is my promise

    His words assured her.She nodded and hugged him .Taehyung watch how much Jenkook is close than he thought and he felt a pain in his heart.

                                Jennie started to explain all the scene without missing anything.Her eyes held a fear , it's new to them.Jennie always try to show all that she can handle her problems, but in reality she is like a baby who wanted to be protected.

J: His voice, it was deep but i don't know how he look like because he hugged from behind.It was terrifying and

Jennie suddenly stop her words

V: And

His voice held insecurity, jealousy,anger,eagerness in it

Jennie suddenly look at his eyes .Her eyes pierced through his soul.It felt like she is seeing his soul.She held the eye contact,

J:And said that , i am his .Like "You are mine Only mine"

         When she said "mine" in her husky voice immitating the stalker.Taehyung felt butterflys in his stomach.The way she held eye contact with him and uttered the word mine gave him some type of feeling that is unreal.

V: Mine

He was in trance of the moment.

J: ha , he said i am only belong to him.I am his property and if anyone try to snatch me , he will do something unpredictable.

       V came from his trance and frowned.All become silent for some time.Its like they are analysing the situation.But namjoon break the silence.

Rm:That means , he don't like when you are with boys .Like us , right?

Jennie nodded with sad face .

Rm:He back hugged you and praised you

Jennie nodded with confused face.

Rm: He drew circles in your waist and caused you pain .He said he want you and you are his property

Each word of namjoon pierced through tae's heart.The fact that someone is trying to claim her made him distress .

Rm: He also said that your whole action is monitored by him and want to keep you with him from whole world.That means

J:What

Rm: He is obsessed with you.You are in danger Jen.Please be more careful

J:So he will do anything to claim me

Jennie felt more fear by realising that the stalker can do any dirty game to make her, his girl.

    Taehyung clenched his fist to control his anger.

J: NO, it can't happen.I will not be anyone's .I can't

She sobbed in jungkook's embrace.He tightened his hug.

V: Why

Taehyung felt jealousy and curious on her actions and words.

J: Because I can't , do you get it

V: ok, but why ? Why don't you want anyone?JUST WHY

He shouted last words .He felt disappointment after hearing she is not ready to love anyone that means he have zero chances.

J:I can't date anyone .I don't want to DATE ANYONE.

For first time Jennie shouted back . Taehyung and Jennie stand there looking at eachother.Others are confused that why are they fighting.

V: So you want to live alone or what.All need someone to take care of them,be with them forever

J:I know , but i don't want it.Do you hear that , I DONT WANT ANY MEN TO CONTROL ME

V:WHY ?JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION

J: I CAN'T TELL YOU ,ITS MY SECRET ONLY MINE

V:please, i want to know .I have right to know about it

J: Right ? Huh , what right you are talking about.Listen Taehyung, i agree that we are friends.But you have no rights to interfere in my personal life.I don't even allow any of my sisters(pointing to chaelisoo) and My bestfriend to know about it.Because it's a secret between me and family.You are just a friend Taehyung ,Just a friend .so please don't dare to shout at me .I HATE PEOPLE WHO TRIES TO CONTROL ME .

Her voice echoed whole corridors.All was stunned by her rude tone. But understood that"That secret" is something terrible and Traumatic to her.

Jennie stromed out from there without carrying jungkook and mino calling her name.Its like , Jennie is not herself.So jisoo and cl run behind her.But there is someone hurt , he can't find his voice .He felt like someone has snatched his soul.But he blinked his tears away to calm down.

M:i am sorry Taehyung, please don't ask her personal life questions.once she was mad  and shouted at me for trying to find reason behind this.

V:it's ok Hyung, i understand her

His sad smile made Mino guilty, he tapped his shoulder assuring and walked to Jennie.Chaelisa muttered some sorry and bowed.

         BTS stand her with dumbfounded.Jennie was so rude to Taehyung.This Jennie is new to them.

S:tae ,are you

V cutted Suga with tearful eyes

V: I am not ok , I will be not be ok .Did you hear that she only see me as her friend.There is no feelings.Only a common friend.Her tone was rude, she told me she hate to be in relation.Tell me Hyung ,do you feel that i am ok .Look at me and explain me how the fuck , i am going to be fine.

His eyes were red with tears.It poured non stop.He felt vulnerable.

Jm: tae, don't cry .Why are you crying? Don't take her words seriously.she is not in a good mind state.She have some issues or trauma in that subject that's why she talked rude to you.Your not a common friend to her, your special.Did you hear that?

Taehyung nodded wiping his tears

RM: tae, don't loose your hope .Wait for her tae.If your love for her is strong then wait for her.I am promising you, she will tell her secret
to you before everyone.That day will come , and you will be happiest that how much she trust you.Belive yourself tae, you are going to win her heart

His words assured V.They all shared a group hug and walked to exist.

J: Taehyung

Hai loves ❤️

Sorry for late update.Hope you all are doing well.

•VOTE
•COMMENT