SAFE PLACE | MINSUNG

By linosmaniac

"You're my safe place Hannie." "Aw Min- wait hol up did you just call me ..Hannie?" "Yeah, you like it?" "Nah... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.

sixteen.

178 16 7
By linosmaniac

sixteen.

School ended for the day, after Jisung left the train station he made the walk to his (and Minho's) neighborhood. The dark haired walked the sidewalk to cross the empty road and onto another sidewalk, feet moving frantically down.

Not only did he have his backpack with him, but also Minho's gym bag which was in his grasp. Just as he planned, he was going to return it to Minho himself to surprise him. Cause why not. Nice friend things. But he's not 100% sure if Minho is even back from work so maybe he should text to ask him, but nah that would give him away. He'll just have to hope.

Jisung neared his home and swooped past it aswell as about 4 more houses reaching Minho's home. He noted there was only one car parked in the driveway, sadly Minho's truck was no where in sight so there was his answer. He's still not back which made Jisung sulk and pout on the verge of turning on his heel to discard of his plan.

But it crosses his mind that he can just drop it off for him atleast. That's still something  thoughtful so yeah he'll just go ahead and do that.

He approached the front door and rings the door bell twice. As he awaits he tries to imagine how Minho would react towards his nice gesture. Maybe he'll get a hug or even being gifted by Minho's smile would be enough. Makes Jisung tingle with excitement.

The door pulls open and out came Minho's mom. Jisung was quick to throw out a polite greeting with a lil bow, showing full respect. "Hello good afternoon Mrs. Lee."

"Jisung hi." Mrs Lee replied puzzled from his unexpected presence, her brows pinched together. "It's been a while, how may I help you?"

"I'm sorry for showing up like this
but you see Minho wanted me to get something from school that belongs to him." Jisung explained, and held out the bag. "Thought I could leave it here for him."

The woman's mood switched up instantly, grinning widely. "Oh how sweet of you."

"Well what are friends for." Jisung shrugged with a smug grin.

"He should be on his way from work right about now. But yes I can go ahead and hold onto it."

"Of course." Jisung says with single nod and hands the bag over.

Mrs. Lee takes it and places it down next to her feet then looks at Jisung again, giving him another smile which he returned. He for sure thought she'd bid him a farewell for the day but instead she throws him a question.

"So Minho goes to your house right? Almost every night."

Jisung blinks bit taken aback that she'd bring this up but he follows along answering. "Yes that's right."

Mrs. Lee nods folding her arms together before questioning the other some more. "And tell me do you guys..do stuff together."

"Well we talk, watch movies, play games." Jisung innocently chimed.

However the woman standing across from him seemed to be expecting more from his answer with the curious look on her face."That's it? Nothing else?"

"Uh nope nothing else."

"Sure there's not something more you're refusing to say?"

Just like a click of a realization button in his head, Jisung fully understood what she was trying to hint at, what she wanted to hear him admit.

He cleared his throat dropping his grin."Ma'am if you're trying to imply that him and I ..do dirty things together. I can assure you we don't. Not at all."

Mrs. Lee had on a baffled look now and responds with. "Oh uh I was actually trying to get you to spill if you two do drugs together."

Oh that's what she was actually trying to imply...well shit.

He was even more of not a fan of this interrogation.

Jisung didn't even know what to say, only staring with big doe eyes also filled with embarrassment. He was just born to embarrass himself anywhere he goes.

"Oh well." Jisung mutters, reaching to one side of his neck, scratching it and assures. "Yeah no we also don't do drugs."

Mrs. Lee picked back up her smile so wide there was crinkles at the sides of her eyes, more at ease with his honesty. "Alright then! I'm sorry it's just that.. he's my son and I have a right to know what he's up to. What kind of people he hangs around with, gets with. But thankfully you're great, perfect even. A good influence."

Jisung gives a small grin with some nods of his head he was about ready to bid Farwell himself when the woman blurts out.

"Do you like him? Have feelings for my son?"

No not more questions.

Suddenly Jisung felt like his mouth dried up, and words weren't able to form in his throat. If he could just bury a hole in the yard and hide in there he would. Just do anything to not be in this situation. But not like he could yeet and run from there.

"I- me- what?"

"Oh no sorry." The woman shakes her head. "That's an invasion of privacy I'm very sorry."

"I do have feelings for him." Jisung lets out instantly so it's less awkward. "But not in that way, I happen to care alot about him. He's my best friend, and nothing more."

Mrs. Lee looked so moved by his confession and it looked like she wanted to say something since her mouth opened but then the sound of a truck pulling up the driveway cuts in and she shifts her eyes to the side to look behind Jisung. "Oh there he is." She beams, waving ahead.

Jisung turned around to spot the one and only Minho stepping out of the vehicle. Their eyes met and Minho hurriedly approached over, a bit startled from Jisung's presence. "Jisung hey, what's up?"

"Hey! I got the bag like you asked." Jisung tells him in his sweet delicate tone, face lit up.

"Really?"

"Yup I didn't mean to leave you on read." Jisung starts to explain, urgently. "Teacher took my phone up just as I was about to reply. But thought I'd surprise you, come here myself to return it. Your mom has it."

"Woah thanks, really awesome and sweet of you." Minho says with a soft warm impacted smile. Jisung could fucking melt.

Minho had moved forward with his arm out but then stopped himself, stepping back looking nervous and just settles for soft pats on Jisung's arm with a small sheepish laugh. "Yeah thanks."

Huh. Interesting.

"Yeah of course." Jisung says returning the same laugh and then rolls his eyes at the awful memory, involving Jaehyun. "You wouldn't believe what I had to go through in order to get it."

"What happened?" Now that made Minho drawn toward to hear him out. But Jisung felt now wasn't the best time. Especially with Mrs. Lee there watching the boys.

Yeah she was still there.

"I'll tell you later."

"Maybe I'll swing by later."

"Sounds good."

"No actually son you can't." Mrs. Lee firmly cut in and the boys turned to her. "Remember we're going to your aunt's place."

Minho looked at his mom with a not so delighted face to hear that. "Her house being one hour away."

"Shush you like it over there."

"Not really." Minho said and faced back towards Jisung. "I'll go over when I can."

"The door is always open for you." Jisung says. "Well not literally open cause a stranger could come in and yeah wouldn't want that.

"Nope." Minho chuckled which made Jisung do the same then he begins taking steps back. "I should be going, my mom probably got home."

"Yeah see you. Thanks again." Minho said and Jisung traded one more smile then turns heading on his way.

"Ohmygod." Jisung gasped to himself, attempting to suppress his smile.

Because Minho was definitely gonna hug him.

Minho goes to enter his house and Mrs. Lee erupted with following in after him. "Son. May I point something out."

"Uh I guess."

"Might not want to hear it." She warned.

"Oh just say it."

"Your eyes sparkle when you look at him."

Minho gulped looking at the woman like she was a serial killer. Then he laughs it off, picking up the bag that was on the floor "Mom you're crazy."

"Hey I know what I saw." She fired back.

"All you saw was just me talking to my best friend."

"Your best friend ok yes i know. He's very polite. Has such great manners." Mrs. Lee praised.

"Of course." Minho shrugged. "He's Jisung." Then goes to the stairs, stepping up the steps. "Super kind, funny, smart, fun to be around with not to mention he's good looking, has a cute face with squirrel cheeks with one cute birthmark on one side and-"

Minho cuts himself mid way, eyes big freezing at the top of the stairs not believing he really just rambled off like that about Jisung.

And his mom hearing the whole thing.

"Son...you like him."

Minho bit his lip, but wasn't facing his mom "Don't know what you're talking about." He spits then darts to his room.

"Aw my son has a crush on a boy." Mrs. Lee cooes to herself then the smile faded away because this wouldn't go well if her husband was to find out. Infact the thought terrified her.

"Oh no my son has a crush on a boy.."

★★★★★

The rest of the week goes by Minho did continue going over Jisung's home. It's become normal for him to have dinner with Jisung and his mom. Even when his parents don't argue, he still goes. He's grown to even enjoy Mrs. Han's company. Jisung did share with him what happened with Jaehyun hitting on him, giving thirsty comments trying to get him to kiss and fuck.

Minho didn't like that information at all, it pissed him off immensely.

"Did you let him touch you?" Minho had asked concerned, on the next following day after the bag situation. Their gaming controls placed down with the game paused.

Jisung leaned back on his couch, hands folded together on his lap, staring up into space as he sighed. "Yes but only on the waist. I had to play along to trick him. We didn't kiss. Kicked him in the dick after, got the bag and left."

"I'd like to give him more like a punch on the face I don't know." Minho says, and cracked his neck to one side emitting a pop sound. "Don't like how he tried to force you into doing things you didn't want to."

"Yeah no it was messed up." Jisung replied, elbow propped on the top of the couch, and hand placed on the back of his head. "He is messed up, made me uncomfortable."

"When I see him at school I'll-"

"No don't do anything to get you in trouble again Minho." Jisung rushed out. "You go back next week you should keep it cool come on. I do miss seeing you there. And the others feel the same."

Minho nods, already relaxed grinning a little then glared slightly in a playful manner. "Do you guys talk shit."

"Oh all the time yeah." Jisung joked glaring back then the two bubbled with laughter. Then they resumed back to their game, with the occasional cheers or rages like gamers do.

Yes Minho and Jisung hadn't shared another intimate moment, it's as if the first one with those neck kisses never happened. None of them bring it up, Minho prefers it that way. He wouldn't have a clue of what to say if done so either way.

He does feel bad that he ditches dinner at his own house but no he couldn't sit at the same dining table as his father..or should he say that man. He wanted to confront him about that friend who got him in trouble with his manager. But Minho didn't feel like wasting his breath on him. He just doesn't say a word to him and it's not like he can hit his own dad so he just silently hates on him.

★★★★★

Friday arrived and at the end of school there's a pep rally. The senior hip hop team were in the dance studio practicing the dance they'll be performing there.

"Alright you guys take ten then we'll go over the routine one more time." Felix the dance leader of the team announced, the room filled with heavy tired breaths from the dancing.

"Hey I'd like to take ten with you in a closet." Bambam comments with a cackle after. "If you catch my drift."

"Bitch I'll lock you in a closet and let you starve in there." Felix scoffed, with an ice cold glare.

"Ohh so fiesty I love it." Bambam smirked then joins the rest on the break, some sitting or staying on their feet, chatting or keeping to themselves.

Jisung was one of them sat on the floor, the hair from the left frontal region of his head swooped onto the right.

He was peacefully resting when he gets approached by someone calling his name. "Jisung hey."

"Jackson hey." Jisung replied, giving an effortlessly grin to the mentioned one.

"Mind if I join." Jackson says and sits beside Jisung who shrugs, jutting out the inside of his bottom lip.

"Well you're already sitting so." Jisung replies, and rests his arms back, palms on the glistening floor.

"So listen." Jackson starts and sucks in a sharp breath. "Gotta ask you something."

And knowing he's one of Bambam's best friends Jisung groans rolling his eyes, knowing his intention already. "Felix will never be interested."

"Oh nah this ain't about him." Jackson proclaims, holding a palm up. "We know Bambam has no filter and will say something to Felix himself."

"Fair point." Jisung said and runs his fingers through his fluffy locks, splitting the middle, adjusting them to the preferred places. "So what is it then."

"Is it true?"

"What is?" Jisung furrowed his brows.

"What Jaehyun told me." Jackson sputtered, lowering his voice. "He said you let him fuck you."

"Wait what!?" Jisung shrieked, doe eyes flying wide and perking up getting some looks. There's absolutely no way he just heard that. "H-He said that?!"

"Yup." Jackson nods. "I can show you the message, told me last night."

"I heard the sound of my best friend being distressed!" Felix was heard and rushed over to Jisung's side, kneeling down. "What happened, Jackson what'd you do." The blonde glared at him pulling Jisung towards him defensively.

"Hey nothing. It's more about what Jaehyun and Jisung did." Jackson answered with a smug smirk.

"Huh? What did you two do?" Felix now started to question Jisung.

"Nothing! We did nothing." Jisung remarked, his face started to burn.

"Look here's the messages." Jackson says holding his phone and showing the screen to Jisung, Felix looking too.

"Went at it so hard I made sure he'd struggle to walk." Felix says reading out loud one of the messages. "Um what the fuck. He's not okay."

"How could he say such things." Jisung snarked shaking his head in disgust. "It's not true, we never did anything."

Jackson snickered, pulling back his phone. "It's fine I believe you. Jaehyun would make something like that up to brag about. Guy is obsessed with you."

"Too obsessed." Felix grimaced.

"Please tell me he only told you." Jisung pleaded, blinking his beady eyes.

"Knowing him, I doubt it." Jackson shrugged and then stands up to leave.

"Ji, what did you get yourself into?" Felix asked uneasily.

"Something horrendously fucking fucked up that's what." Jisung deadpanned then falls back to lay on the floor.

"It's always something new within this group." Felix says, and tuts his tongue.

★★★★★

"Jisung and Jaehyun?"

"No way Jaehyun and Jisung?"

"You're kidding. The Han Jisung?"

"Huh those two?"

"Never expected those two to be freaky together."

"Nahh say sike."

Is all Jisung had heard through out the day. So Jaehyun did tell more than one person and it's spreading around. 

And what's also trash is the fact that Jaehyun didn't even show up to school, something along the lines of some dentist appointment or skipping. So Jisung couldn't confront him about it. But he didn't even wanna look at him in the face from how pissed off he is.

This was unbelievable all cause Jisung wouldn't give in and give Jaehyun what he wanted. He pulls some stupid shit like this? How could he lie and say they slept together.

This was a shock to everyone since Jisung was always seen as innocent, more quiet, introverted person. Someone who doesn't get involved in dating or sexual rumors none of that crazy teen stuff. And to hear that he got with a fuck boy like Jaehyun is just mind boggling. 

And Jisung is in fact a virgin.

He wanted a clear and clean image. Yet Jaehyun had to ruin it. He had to try his best to not let it get to him but it was highly difficult with hearing students bring it up. It did get to him too much that he couldn't hold himself back anymore and had stood up from his seat in the cafeteria and yelled the words.

"Jaehyun never fucked me! Nothing has ever happened between us!!"

The cafeteria had fell silent with all eyes stuck to him, even lunch ladies were in on it watching.

"It's okay to admit you're a freaky one Han Jisung!" Some obnoxious guy most likely one of Jaehyun's friends shouted and some snickers went around.

"It's okay." Felix assures sitting Jisung back down.

"It's really not." Changbin threw in with a clear of his throat.

"Shut up." Felix spat towards the one sat across.

"He's right." Jisung murmured. "None of this is okay."

"Can't believe something like this is happening to our lil Jisung." Hyunjin complains. "Like he doesn't even do anything."

"But only breath." Seungmin said.

"It's always something new within this group." Jeongin sighed, and shoves a whole twinkie in his mouth, eating it in one bite.

"I literally said that too." Felix points out.

"Peace? Don't know em." Hyunjin comments.

"Do you need me to do something to him too?" Changbin asks getting worked up. "I can add him to the list after Wooyoung."

"Nah leave it." Jisung said but then adds, tapping his finger on the table, jutting out his bottom lip again. "Well actually if you can."

"What can you possibly do though? Jaehyun is openly gay obviously." Felix says, while patting Jisung on the back.

"And really popular." Hyunjin added.

"Well- okay yeah I don't know." Changbin sulked, dropping his shoulders. "But look eventually popular people like him has their downfall."

"I'm sure it'll blow over quickly." Chan countered sat on the other side of Jisung. "By the next week everyone will stop talking about it, like it never happened."

"God I love your positive mind set, so attractive" Felix praised outloud. "And wow i said that out loud didn't i."

"Oh uh.thank you?" Chan replied, with one brow raised.

"There something you ain't telling us?" Hyunjin rambles out towards Felix who got a panicky look on.

"Th-This is about Jisung okay." Felix said. "And like Chan said this'll blow over quickly."

"I sure hope so." Jisung sighed out, damn how he wished Minho was there to comfort him too.

This day was just not it, how could it possibly be saved?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
70.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...