THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSIO...

By KritiTaeKook

COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before... More

1.Jeon Jungkook.
2.The School
3.The town.
4. Room mate
5.The Prophecy
6.Nightmare.
7.Intimidating
8.Scent
9.History
Intro 1
Intro 2
10.Kim Taehyung
11.Questions
12. Avoid
13.Stay
14.Vision
15.Royal spy
16.Run Run!
17. Dirty teens
18.V hyung
19. Entertainment.
20.Concubines.
21. Invite
22.Mystery room.
23.Curse
24. Straw house
25. Jealousy
26. Remember me
27. Attack
28.Life of Tiger
29. Love
30. Tempting
31. Inviting looks
32. All lives.
33. Unexpected
34. Tiger falls!
35. Archery
36. Book reading
37. Crazy facts
38. Surprise!!
39. Falling for you
40. No more secret.
41. Enemy close..
42.Other side..
43. King and Tiger
44. Stripped off
45. Selfish Hyung
46. Gifts
47. Beautiful moment
48. Pleasure and Pain
49. Mountain cat
50.August D
51. Fake love
52.Gguk or me
53. Kiss Kookie!
54. Biological Parents..
55. Rightful prince
56. Conspiracy
57. Stunned tiger
58. Kookie wants you Hyung!
59. My memories
60. Ocean Eyes
Thank you!!
62. Purple eyes
63. First born son.
64. The crowns
65. Gguk's chamber!!!
66. My Hyung..Just mine..
67. King of Niva
68. Death sentence
69. The Queen
70. Origin of The Book
71. Hungry cubs
72. Sleeping Tygee
73. Dethroned
74. Dear my friend
75. Taming Choker
76. Festival
77. Crowning!
78. Mighty Tygee
79. Real Problem
80. Possessive Cubs
81. Nine lives
82.The New Beginning..
83.Origin of a new race..

61. Accept the change

4.6K 346 14
By KritiTaeKook

Days passed...

Taehyung didn't know the purpose of his long life, Jungkook doesn't know what the future holds for him. Jimin and Jaemin neither know their past nor their future. There is a big hole in the cute family of four.

After the incident, Jungkook wasn't able to face Taehyung. He clearly knows Taehyung did what he did is for his Gguk, Kookie knows he can never take Gguk's place.

All he is praying for is to get his memories back before he decide to run away from that town, because now he is neither Kookie nor Gguk. He is somewhere in the middle..

Taehyung is patiently waiting for September festival, it is the month Gguk was born and it's the month of his demise. It's always a festival celebrated in Niva town and it's auspicious month for both the tiger and prince.

He is expecting some changes to happen in their life that time.Because it's the month Jungkook will turn 18 this year, because Gguk died in the same age ,it's not something coincident , it's destiny.

So Tae patiently waiting for the month. As he couldn't concentrate on his classes and to create less awkward situation between him and Kookie, he appointed new teachers for teaching maths and history. Kookie is happy about that.

Jungkook feels many changes in him, he can feel the bond more with his kids, He can do something like Gguk, like he can ride horse without any fear, he knows the path for some places like a muscle memory. He can even sense Tae's tiger near the window. That is why he kept the window shut all the time.

Kookie gets blurred visions often. But that is not enough to redeem their cursed life, he doesn't even know how he is going to get salvation . But he is trying hard to do that for his kids, for Jimin. Jimin's nightmares getting worse and Jaemin's senses are getting sharp.

Jungkook needed space from everything, especially from Taehyung. He is not angry with Tae for ignoring him, still he don't want to get frustrated again and loose hope. It can only decrease the chances of getting back his memories. He wants his memories back.

Jungkook started to work hard on the school with the help of Jimin to divert his mind, they also go to library to read all the books written by Gguk. They are reading word by word to know the exact truth.

Though without knowing the rest of the story and without the old copy of 'The Prophecy' they couldn't figure what they are missing. But Jimin knows something is simply hiding under the plain sight of the book . Jimin decided to approach Jin since he is also angry with his father.

As Jimin is staying in the dorm with Kookie, he can only meet Jin in his office, so he took Kookie to meet Jin in his office. Both of them know they have to cross Tae's office to reach Jin's office, they also saw Tae's office is kept open.

" Jimin!!! I don't want to face Tae hyung!! I'm gathering myself... I don't want to go back being all crazy for him when he clearly ignored me... I'll leave... " Kookie said.

" Just ignore him and walk beside me... I'll handle if he calls you... You don't have to talk to him... "

" Okay... " Kookie hesitantly said..

Like how they thought Tae came out of his room on sensing their presence near his office. But Jimin and Kookie walked past Tae like he is some stranger. Jungkook's steps were really fast and timid. Jimin tightly holds Kookie's hand.

Tae can clearly see that Jungkook doesn't want to interact with him at all. So he decided to call Jimin and explain what happened that day. Because Tae couldn't concentrate on anything because of how Jungkook is ignoring him.

" Jimin!! "

" Yes sir.... " Jimin said and they both stopped in their place without turning back.

" Come here...." Tae called..

" Kookie you go and talk with Jin appa... I'll come.. " Jimin whispers to Jungkook, that way Kookie without even turning back ran to Jin's office.

" Yes sir...??!! " Jimin sternly asked..

" I'm your father Jimin...Call me appa... " Saying that Tae took Jimin inside holding his back.

" It's difficult to forget the past and change our habits sir... You know better than me! Don't you???!! I hope I'll change in some days.. But can't promise you.."

" Do you know how it used to be...?? After ever five years ?? " Tae asked..

" I don't understand.... sir!!"

" Every five years I will tell you both that I'm your appa... Then I will tell our story and do you know what you both will do?! "

" What?! "

" You both will be like so.... Clingy with me all the time. Calling me appa and comforting me for our loss, asking so many questions, making me laugh... It never changed.. I used to wonder how everytime you both are reacting same way.

Those days will be the most happiest days and fuel for next five years. This time it is totally different for me. Still I'm happy that you both are very clingy with your mother. " Tae eyes turned glossy while telling this to Jimin.

" Appa.... I'm sorry... But what you did is totally wrong.... I get it... You can't forget eomma... But you could have stop giving him hopes, or atleast lie that you love him too, instead of looking guilty all the time and ignoring him??? How could you do that??! "

" You are talking about the tiger ?! "

" So what you gonna say.? You didn't know that Kookie left in that dark night with bare legs?? You gonna deny your fault?? "

" That is not me Jimin.... Deep inside your heart you know... I can never leave Kookie like that... It's the tiger. He was grieving for his mate. It's beyond you.. Beyond me... They are beyond us Jimin...

Even then TaeYoung and Jeongguk can't question them. They are divine creatures, this is the first time it ignored me. I don't even know how I left to the flower bed. No wonder it ignored Kookie.

Everytime Kookie mentioned he is not Gguk the tiger inside me ate me alive for cheating on Gguk. Do you know how much I suffered mentally. I can lie, I can act like not feeling guilt for Gguk. But the tiger can't deny the truth that I love my Gguk and my tiger love his tigress. "

" Tigress??! "

" The mortal remains under the flower bed is Tigress, my Gguk gave up his life in his tiger form. You only know the first part of my story, the incidents which changed my fate came later in my life. "

" Eomma change too??!! Tell me about it.... What happened after you came to know that you are the real prince of Niva?! " Jimin asked in shock

" I knew it already, but I didn't want the throne or castle life, I was happy for what I already had. I had my Gguk. But king become a threat to my happy life, that is when I decided to gather my own army to take my crown back. "

" Did Eomma knew that you are gathering an army against king? "

" No he didnt know that... But he knew that I was the rightful prince after checking with his eomma. He decided to return my throne back to me after king... to avoid any conflicts, so he kept it secret from me"

" Then why did the king decided to punish you..? "

" Bum's death triggered his father and his father,the first guard started to conspire against me. He brought our relationship in front of the whole kingdom. He wanted to shame our relationship. "

" Because you were just a warrior and eomma was prince?! "

" No... Because we are both boys... But his plan back fired. People started to adore our relationship. They called us power couples.. The started to celebrate our relationship. They still do....but That's when King decided to seperate us.

Since he couldn't punish me for this, he took me as his prisoner without the knowledge of Gguk. Without any trail he ordered his guards to execute me by giving my life as a sacrifice to the divine tiger. "

" Yeah!!! I read about that... But how eomma came to know that you are taken to the forest as sacrifice?! "

" Head guard Seok J alerted Gguk and sent him to the forest to save me.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
23.9K 2.1K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
251K 8.9K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
9.1K 663 2
Story by: cutegir2002. ____ A story of a beautiful boy Kim Taehyung, living with his step mother and two step sister. Being humiliated by them, doing...