Summoning The Terran Federal...

By Anonymous55550

The Eagle faltered as the world around it turned to Nuclear Ash. However, it would fly again. This time it wo... More

Terran Federal Republic Bio (Update 3)
Character Bio's (Updated as of chapter 3)(Outdated)
The Terran Federal Republic History (Update Pending)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Contact
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: The Great Naval Battle (Massacre) of Rodenius
Chapter 5: Louria's Downfall
Chapter 6: Visiting Mu
Chapter 7: Terran Diplomacy
Chapter 8: Demon Lords Army
Chapter 9: Emissaries
Chapter 10: Discovery
Chapter 11: Military Festival
Chapter 12: Parpaldia's Mistake
Chapter 13: Realization
Chapter 14: Glassing Operation
Chapter 15: Aftermath
Chapter 16: Human History
Chapter 17: The Gra Valkas Empire
Chapter 18: Revival Beacons

Chapter 2: Tour

1.5K 39 8
By Anonymous55550

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
Qua-Toyne Principality
Qua-Toyne
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Qua-Toyne delegation can be seen waiting under the FSS Hubble at the assigned meeting spot. They can be seen looking at the flying ship with great interest. Many of them wonder what the insides look like, or how comfortable it will be to sleep on it. As they look on at the ship Connor and his team can be seen approaching them.

Connor: Good day Mr. Rinsui, I do hope all of you were not waiting too long.

Rinsui: Not at all, we got here just a few minutes ago.

Connor: Great than let's get this show on the road. Please, follow me.

The delegation followed Connor to what looked like a smaller vessel of some sort. It was currently landed. What they were looking at it is a variant of the Pelican dropship. The Pelican dropship is one of the oldest pieces of technology still used by the Federal military and government in general (certain variants can be purchased by the public). The current generation of dropships is the 5th generation of dropships. The most common variant is used to land ground forces on planets when they are invading. Other variants allow carrying of cargo and scientific capacities. The variant seen here is the scientific one. 

Connor: We will board the dropship and it will take us to the FSS Hubble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
Qua-Toyne Principality
FSS Hubble
Bridge
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the delegates were aboard the ship they looked around at the strange walls and contraptions on them with great interest. They were a bit started when a drone zoomed by as they didn't know what it was. They were taken to the ships bridge and were taken aback by everything there. They saw some people looking at different contraptions. Then they saw a man standing at the front of the ship looking at the outside. Then this man turned around.

Xiong Sima: Hello, my name is Xiong Sima. I'm the head scientist and captain of the FSS Hubble.

Yagou: This is a fine ship you have here Mr. Xiong Sima.

Xiong Sima: I appreciate the compliment. Do feel free to take a tour of the ship. The journey to our regional territory will take a little over an hour at a median's cruise speed.

Hanki: Only an hour!?! We have to go over an entire ocean! How do you expect to do that in just an hour?!

Connor: This ship travels much faster than the speed of sound in cruise mode. 

Xiong Sima: Connor is correct, now how about you get a tour around the ship. Mr. Bennett?

Connor: Of course, please follow me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
FSS Hubble
Great East
Docking Bay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor: This place should be familiar to you. As, this is the place you entered the ship from. The Docking Bay stores smaller aircraft that are used for various scientific purposes. The FSS Hubble only stores 20 to 30 aircraft. Most of them are for scientific purposes. However, we currently have a few that can carry ground forces as we have about 500 of them aboard.  This is one of the busiest places on the ship. You can see many drones going around preparing and repairing the ships, so they are ready to be used. Any questions?

Rinsui: Are those small things you call drones living? They look like they are made of metal but are acting like they are alive. 

Connor: They are not alive. They perform tasks that they are programmed to. They don't have any sentience so they cannot do anything besides what they are told. Some machines do have a small degree of sentience. For example, the ships computers and ai's that assist us in figuring things out. However, these do not fall under that category. Any other questions?

They delegation had nothing to say they just looked around amazed. Thye were impressed with what this one ship was capable of. If this was one vessel how powerful were these people? They wanted to learn more about these Terrans.

Connor: If there are no other questions, we will move on to the reactor room.

The delegation was curious to see what was next. However, they didn't believe that they could be blown away more than they already were. Oh, how they were wrong...  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
FSS Hubble
Great East
Reactor Room
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they entered the reactor room, they had to put on this eye protection. The delegates were a bit suspicious. But they were told that if they didn't put it on, they could go blind permanently (Of course the Terrans have ways to fix this, but the delegation doesn't know that). This did the trick and the delegation quickly put on the eye protection. When they entered, they looked at the 'reactor' or at least what they assumed to be the 'reactor' and stared at it while curiosity and awe. They had never seen or heard of anything like it.

Connor: This is the FSS Hubble's reactor. This is a Delta grade dark matter reactor. It produces an immense amount of energy. So much, that this ship actually uses very little of its power. This type of reactor can be found on all of our vessels. 

Yagou: When you say "an immense amount of energy" how much exactly?

Connor: I can't say exactly, because frankly I do not know. However, I can give a rough estimate. You see that sun of yours Eshas?

Hanki: Yes, though I don't think that's what it is called.

Connor: Well, that's what we named it ourselves. Anyways thew reactor can produce about 5% - 10% the energy of that (For anyone who doesn't know how much that would be just look it up. Spoiler, it's an incomprehensible amount of energy). 

The delegates jaw dropped.

Rinsui: T-t-that's n-not p-p-p-possible!?!?

At first, they knew that these people were more powerful than them. However, now any doubts and expectations they had were crushed. This was a feat that not even the Ravenal Empire could accomplish. These people were not to be messed with. The delegates wondered if there was anything they could even offer these people. What could they? These people have everything! However, they were also wondering what other impossible things they would see from these people. They also were kind scared. AS they knew if they screwed something up the Principality would be doomed. 

Connor: Alright to finish the tour we will head back to the bridge. There, Mr. Sima will explain what happens there. After that is done, we will head back to the hanger bay. As that is where we will exit the craft from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
FSS Hubble
Great East
Bridge
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They headed back to the bridge ready to see what they would learn next. They were curious, scared, and excited at the same time. However, from the previous parts of the tour they were quite shaken. They're, concept of the world had been completely turned upside down. 

Xiong Sima: Ah, I can see that you guys have returned. So, how was the tour so far?

He got no response as the delegate could not explain anything they had seen.

Xiong Sima: I can see that you are having trouble coming up with words for what you have seen. No worry's, its actually quite common. 

Yagou: What do you mean its common?

Xiong Sima: It referred to as Stellar Culture Shock. Basically, a planetary species encounters an interstellar species that has technology beyond there comprehension. No matter how advanced a planetary species is they will almost always be weaker than an interstellar one. Simply because they do not have the resources or energy production capabilities that an interstellar one does. Anyways I assume you want to learn about the bridge.

The delegates didn't know what to say to the explanation just given to them.

Hanki: T-t-that w-would be g-great.

Xiong Sima: Everything that goes on in this ship is managed and controlled here. We conduct surveys and research assignments from here. Also, we will plan the course of action when we are assigned excavation sites. We are also able to control drones from here and issue commands to ship personnel. We can also contact headquarters from here. Simply put, this is where all the ships management takes place.

Connor: Now is there any questions for Mr. Sima

Rinsui: I don't believe so.

Xiong Sima: Very well then, I do hope you enjoy the rest of your time aboard my ship.

Yagou: Thank you, sir.

Connor: Now, you three please follow me to the hanger bay as we will be arriving at our destination in a few minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
FSS Hubble
Docking Bay
Elysium Docks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got back to the Docking Bay, they headed over to a craft that wasn't there previously.

Connor: Alright this vehicle will take us to where you will be staying while you are here in Elysium. 

The delegation got into the craft and sat down. The craft began to lift off and exit the ship as is exited this is what the delegates saw:

Hanki: W-w-wow, t-this c-city I-is beautiful

Rinsui (Thoughts): Why am I even surprised anymore?

They just looked out at the city in amazed silence as the craft sped through the city towards its destination.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
Elysium Entertainment District 
Hotel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As, they approached the hotel the craft began to slow down. The delegates site seeing would have to wait. Once the craft arrived it landed on one of the pads. The delegates and Connor got off and they followed him into the lobby.

Connor: Please make yourself comfortable, I will handle checking you in.

The delegates sat down in the lounge area and just thought. They thought about their day and everything that they have seen. They saw stuff that was impossible. They saw things that even would make the superpowers shudder. As they begin processing everything Connor walked over.

Connor: Alright, I have checked you in. Please take these.

Yagou: What are these?

Connor: They allow you and only you to get in your room. Only people with the card can enter the room because of the way the lock works. Please follow me to your room.

The delegates followed Connor to a tube that they got into. The tube looked strange to them, but they got in it, and it took off going up somewhat fast. It took them up many floors before it finally stopped. They got out and questioned what the thing was?

Hanki: What is that thing?

Connor: It's called an elevator. The concept of the elevator is actually quite old. Around 500 years old actually. However, this one is a modern one which is fast yet comfortable.

The delegates didn't say anything after that and continued to follow Connor to their room.

Connor: Alright here is your room, room 819. Please enjoy your stay. You will stay in this room for the night and tomorrow I will take you to see the governor. Goodnight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
Elysium Entertainment District
Hotel
Room 819
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The delegates admired the room they were staying in. Any noble in Qua-Toyne could only dream of having these luxuries in their house. However, this was just a hotel! They sat down on each of their beds and began to talk.

Rinsui: So, what do we think about what we have seen of these people.

Yagou: What have we seen?! Are you joking? We have just seen the greatest spectacle ever! This city, all these metal creatures should not be possible. This is far beyond the superpowers and saying it's beyond the Ravenal's would not be a Strech.

Hanki: Furthermore, we haven't even seen any of their military vessels! If this is how powerful the civilian sector is then how great is their military?

Rinsui: Well, we know not to make an enemy of these people.

Hanki: Thats one things we can all agree on.

Rinsui and Hanki tried to figure out how to turn on the TV so they could learn more. Meanwhile Yagou sat down at the desk and pulled out his diary.

Yagou (Writing): Where do I start with these people? They are stronger than anything we have seen. Not only that, but it has dawned on me that it seems they don't use any magic. I can't detect any from their metal beasts or their ship. This city of theirs is a wonder to behold. So, much is going on here and the city is so large. I am simply at a loss of words for what I have seen today. These people are stronger than the superpowers without a doubt. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that they are stronger than the Ravenal Empire. I shudder at the thought of the power of their military which we have yet to see. Furthermore, they come from another world, yet they also claim that they did so via their own free will. They weren't summoned here like those Muan legends talk about. If there is one thing I have learned, calling these people powerful would be an understatement, I can only wonder what they will show us next. I'm excited to see what future we can build with these people. If we can curry their favor then we will be able to save our country from Louria's genocidal invasion! Unfortunately, there is not much more I can say as I am still trying to wrap my head around what I have seen.

(Note: Elysium is the regional Terran Capital on Eshas)

(Note 2: I meant to say this last chapter, but Eshas is the name for the star. I didn't come up with it, a random name generator did. I went with this name because it was somewhat close to the name Elysia.)

(Thanks for reading!)

(Next time there will be some sightseeing and a meeting with the governor.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 307 16
The 2040s, a fresh scent of war is filling the air. The Republika ng Pilipinas finds itself in a precarious position amid rising geopolitical tension...
14.9K 390 15
An extremely talented and incredible man is reincarnated into the world of Mushoku Tensei with a certain set of abilities never seen before, without...
480 17 4
After the end of the Great Gatlantean Era and the Destruction of the Gamilan homeworld, The Earth Federation has seeked out ways to prevent what woul...
156K 3.9K 55
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...