Chapter 10: Discovery

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 19th, 2400 / February 7th, 1639
Lean Nou Forest
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wol: I can't believe we are going to let humans into the Divine Forest!

Meena: Would you be quiet? This is the Terrans we are talking about! They saved us from the Lourians!

Wol: I still don't like the idea.

Then they heard a faint noise. They looked up and saw a mysterious-looking object approaching. 

Wol: What the hell is that thing?

Meena: I don't know.

As it approached, they saw a symbol on it. 

Wol (Thought): The-the-that symbol! It's similar to the emissaries! So, they weren't completely crazy!

Before they knew it the strange object was hovering over them and softly landing on the ground. Once it was on the ground a group of people stepped out. From what they could tell two of them were soldiers, the other five though were wearing mysterious white clothing. 

???: I assume you're the people in charge here.

The two were brought back to reality when they heard one of them speak. 

Wol: Y-Yes, my name is Wol, I'm a caretaker of this forest. 

Meena: My name is Meena, I'm also a caretaker of this forest.

???: My name is Xiong Sima, I'm the head scientist of the Terran science ship FSS Hubble. It's nice to meet you all.

Meena: Likewise, Mr. Xiong. Please follow us. 

They begin following the two elves. During the walk they begin to explain why they had invited the Terran's to their sacred forest. 

Wol: Not to long age another elf living in Gim told us that one of the symbols on your nation's floating ships was very similar to the one that the Emissaries of the Sun God once used. 

Xiong: Emissaries?

Meena: Long ago during the mythical age, Demon Lord Nosgorath's army invaded the Rodenius continent. The Alliance of Races used this forest as the last stronghold against the demon lord and his army. 

Xiong: Before you continue, I have a question.

Meena: What would that be?

Xiong showed them a strange looking device. When they looked at the device, they were shocked.

Xiong: Is this the Demon Lord in question?

Wol: Y-Yea.

Meena: How did you get such a painting of him?

Xiong: Oh, this was a picture, which is kind of like a painting, but it is actually real things that exist somewhere in the universe. Also, it was taken a few hours ago.

Wol: H-Hours ago!

Meena: You mean he is back!?

Xiong: I haven't finished. This was a picture taken 30 minutes ago.