Chapter 6: Visiting Mu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 14th, 2400 / February 2nd, 1639
Mu
Otaheit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mu is considered to be one of the 5 superpowers in Elysia. They are considered to be the 2nd strongest country in the world and are the strongest in the 2nd civilized area. Mu is also famous for not using magic and instead following a path of mechanical development similar to the nations of Earth. This is the main reason for Terran interest in the country. Furthermore, they had heard that they were more reasonable than the other superpowers to talk to. They wanted to learn more about the geopolitical landscape of Elysia, but Qua-Toyne wasn't much use because they couldn't get very far with diplomatic relations with more powerful nations and didn't venture much further than the 3rd civilized area. However, at the end of the day it didn't really matter who the Terrans tried to connect with because if they had to, they could pull up an entire Federal fleet within a few minutes. The 3rd fleet is currently stationed behind Elysia's moon. 

Technical Officer Myrus can be seen signaling a taxi over. It is early morning in Otaheit, and he has been called in by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The call was a surprise and it confused him greatly. He has never been called by the Ministry of foreign affairs. However, he knew it was important so he pushed that aside for now and headed to meet them.

Driver: Where to Sir?

Myrus: Ainank Airbase Please. 

As the car made its way towards the Airbase Myrus continued to contemplate what the ministry might want from him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 14th, 2400 / February 2nd, 1639
Mu
Otaheit
Ainank Airbase
Office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Myrus arrived he paid and thanked the driver and headed to where he was supposed to meet with the ministry. Once he arrived at the building, he walked in.

Myrus: Technical Officer Myrus, reporting for duty!

Random Technical Officer: Gentlemen, this is the man you're looking for. Despite his young age, he is the best Technical Officer in the military!

Myrus proceeded to shake hands with the members of the ministry.

FA (Foreign Affairs) Official 1: We have come today to ask you to assess the level of technology of an emerging country. 

Myrus: Are you referring to the Gra Valkas Empire?

FA Official 1: No, they refer to themselves as the Terran Federal Republic.

Myrus: Isn't that eh country that just beat Louria?

FA Official 1: You would be correct.

FA Official 2: What shocked us was the picture of this 'ship' they were using.

They handed Myrus a picture of the 'ship' in question. He was shocked by the photo too.