Chapter 7: Terran Diplomacy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 16th, 2400 / February 4th, 1639
Terran Federal Republic
Elysium
Government District
Planetary Capital
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter can be seen in his office looking out a window down at the city below.

Peter: So, the boss man wants us to contact some more primitives?

Secretary: It would appear so sir. He most likely wants to build up are reputation with the natives.

Peter: *Chuckles* So, it would seem that Mr. Bennett will have his work cut out for him. Seen the orders to the Hubble.

Secretary: Sir.

Peter's secretary proceeded to walk out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 16th, 2400 / February 4th, 1639
Great East
FSS Hubble
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor: Man, the Brass is really putting me to work here.

Xiong: You getting tired?

Connor: We just returned from Mu. Frankly, I'm still recovering from the information we learned while there.

Xiong: You mean how Mu is originally from Earth.

Connor: Yeah.

The FFS Hubble had just returned from Mu and is already being sent back out again. 

Connor: *Sigh* You know, I'm kind of enjoying the conversations I get to have with the primitives. I enjoy their reactions when they see our stuff.

Xiong: I've seen more extreme reactions.

Connor: You mean those primitives that we were able to convince that we are some divine beings? That was pretty funny.

Xiong: It is simple psychology really. A species that doesn't know how to explain something scientifically will often resort to believing some supernatural being is behind it. We are only reinforcing that idea.

Connor: Yeah, I get what you mean. But it would appear that we have arrived at our first destination. 

Xiong: Indeed, good luck with the negations, though I don't think you will need it.

Connor: For a genius you sure can be arrogant.

With those final words, Connor left the bridge and headed towards the hanger. There he would land at the first destination, Fenn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 16th, 2400 / February 4th, 1639
Fenn
Amanoki
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------