π›πžπ π’π§ 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐒𝐧 | r. be...

Autorstwa mayasbitxh

in which a betrayal brings the popular cheerio and the annoying jewish girl closer than they ever imagined [... WiΔ™cej

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
The Power Of Madonna
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Funk
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
season two cast (2)
Welcome To Hell
Homesick
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
Season Two Epilogue: Begin Again
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O' Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
Unruly Heart
Hold On To Sixteen
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-Asaurus
a/n - goodbye for now

Hell-O

1.8K 84 64
Autorstwa mayasbitxh

Trust. A simple five letter word. A simple thing to ask from someone. Something that should never be broken. But what happens when it is? The answer is simple.

You stop trusting.

It was no surprise that Quinn and Puck started dating after sectionals, despite Finn and Autumn's feelings. As a result, the brunette has stopped trusting anyone. She doesn't want to get hurt again. She's taken a vow of silence, only making exceptions for Cheerios practice and times when she absolutely had to talk. Other than that, she hasn't said a word to anyone.

"Can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you," Autumn said as she closed her locker and walked away from her ex-best friend.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I never meant to hurt you." Quinn said as she followed the cheerleader down the hall. "I feel really bad about what I did."

"Is that why you're dating him?" the brunette scoffed as she headed up the stairs. "Everything you're saying is just fake because you want me to pity you just like everyone else in Glee Club."

"Auttie–"

"No," Autumn said, turning around and glaring up at Quinn with her hands on her hips. "No nicknames. You lost that privilege. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go study for my test next period. Don't even think about following me."

Autumn turned on her heel and walked away from her ex-best friend. She hated this. She hated her. She hated that she missed her. They had known each other their whole lives, and now it's like she didn't even know her at all.

****

"Hello," Mr. Schue said as he pointed to the board and got no response from the club. "Helloooo?"

Everyone mumbled an unenthusiastic 'hello,' except for Autumn – who didn't say anything – and Rachel – who said it loudly.

"What do you guys say when you answer the phone?" Mr. Schue asked.

"What up?" Mercedes answered.

"Who dis be?" Artie chimed in.

"No, she's dead, this is her son," Kurt mumbled.

"I watch it ring," Autumn shrugged.

"Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say, 'ahoy, ahoy' when he answered the phone," said Mr. Schue. "It was Edison who decided that 'hello' was a more appropriate greeting. Look, I am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals. But, as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day-to-day at school."

"I have a slushie stained training bra to prove it," said Rachel.

"Fact is, we're going to have to be better, even more spectacular at regionals. It's time for some reinvention, some new New Directions. We need a new... hello. Here's your assignment for the week. Come up with a fresh number, but it has to have 'hello' in the song title."

****

Autumn went with Rachel to the Lima public library to look for music for Mr. Schue's assignment. The cheerleader wasn't sure why she agreed, but she thought it had something to do with what Finn said about figuring out what was going on with the two of them.

She wasn't interested in any labels, but if she had to pick one she'd probably go with pansexual. She really did have feelings for Puck when they were going out, and that's why she didn't want to end things, even though he was a jerk. She has feelings for Rachel, even though she refuses to admit it out loud.

Rachel picked up an album of Lionel Richie's biggest hits and turned to the song Hello.

"Lionel Richie, huh?" A boy asked, pushing the album down. "One of my favorites."

"Oh my god," Rachel gasped. "You're Jesse St. James. You're in Vocal Adrenaline."

"And you're Rachel Berry and Autumn Graham," said Jesse. "I saw you perform at sectionals. Rachel, your rendition of Don't Rain On My Parade was flawed. You totally lacked Barbra's emotional depth. But you're talented."

Jesse took the sheet music out of Rachel's hands and walked away. The diva followed with doe-eyes, and Autumn followed with a feeling of jealousy.

"This is one of my favorite haunts," the older boy said. "I like to come and flip through the celebrity biographies, pick up some lifestyle tips. I'm a senior now, so this year's kind of my victory lap. Snagging a fourth consecutive national championship would just be gravy. I'm getting out of Ohio soon. I've got a full ride to a little school called the University of California, Los Angeles. Maybe you've heard of it? It's in Los Angeles. What do you say we take her for a spin?"

"Here?" Rachel asked as Jesse sat down at the piano. "I'm kinda nervous."

"Since when is there a piano in a library?" Autumn asked confusedly, furrowing her brows. "Doesn't that, like, go against the whole quiet thing?"

"I remember when I used to get nervous," Jesse sighed. "Come on. I do this all the time. I like to give impromptu concerts for the homeless. It's so important to give back."

Jesse and Rachel began singing, and Autumn crossed her arms. She didn't like the way he was looking at her. She didn't like the way she was looking at him.

Autumn rolled her eyes and walked away as a crowd started forming. She went over to the classics section of the library and looked through the books before deciding on checking out Pride and Prejudice for the millionth time.

She reached for the book at the same time as another girl, both their hands colliding. Autumn pulled her hand away and looked at the girl, who looked like she was around 13 or 14.

"You take it," Autumn said with a small smile, nodding to the book. "I've read it hundreds of times."

"So have I," the girl said, looking up at the cheerleader with innocent green eyes. "It's one of my favorites."

"Mine too," the older girl said. "Hey, do I know you?" she asked, furrowing her brows as she took in the younger girl's features. "You look... vaguely familiar. Do you go to McKinley?"

"No, but I will next year. I'm in 8th grade at Lima West Middle School."

"Oh," Autumn nodded. "Um, what– what did you say your name was?"

"Naomi," the younger girl said. "And you're Autumn."

"How do you know my name?"

"I saw you perform at sectionals last week," said Naomi. "Is it fun? Glee Club?"

"Yeah, it's tons of fun," Autumn nodded. "You know, when you're not being stabbed in the back by your so-called best friend and jerk of a boyfriend."

"What?"

"Long story," the older girl sighed. "I don't really want to go into it. Um, anyway, are you thinking about joining next year?"

"Yeah, I was considering it," said Naomi. "I love singing, and it looked like so much fun when I watched you guys perform."

"Well, how about this? Next year on the first day of school, come find me and I'll help make sure you get in," Autumn suggested.

"Really?" the younger girl gasped, her green eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Yeah, of course. It shouldn't be hard. As long as you can carry a tune, you're guaranteed to get in."

Applause were heard, and both girls looked over to where Rachel and Jesse were. Autumn's jaw clenched when she saw the love-struck way she was looking at him. Naomi looked between the two brunettes, letting out a small gasp as she put the pieces together.

She likes her! That's so cute!

"That, bitch!" Autumn gasped, eyes widening and face flushing as people looked over at her. She quickly grabbed a book off of one of the shelves and opened it to a random page to make it look like she was reacting to the story.

"It looks like he asked her out," Naomi said as she pulled the book out of Autumn's hands and read the summary on the back. "I'll take this one. You can have Pride and Prejudice."

"Are you sure?" the older girl asked. "Cause you can have it if you want."

"Yeah, I'm sure," the younger brunette smiled. "I'll see you around, Autumn."

Naomi waved goodbye to Autumn and went over to the check out. The older girl watched with curious eyes, but shrugged it off. She took Pride and Prejudice off the bookshelf and went back over to where Rachel was.

"Who were you talking to?" Rachel asked.

"A middle schooler who saw us perform last week," said Autumn. "So, what did that Jesse kid want?"

"He asked me out," the diva said, lowering her gaze. "And I said yes."

"Oh," the cheerleader said.

"Yeah," Rachel mumbled. "Um... are– are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," Autumn said, looking down at the book in her hands. "I'm gonna go check this out first."

Autumn went to check the book out, and there was no denying that she was jealous that Rachel was so willing to go out with Jesse. The diva was all over her for a while, and now it seemed like she was moving on. No– she was moving on.

Life is so not fair.

****

"Alright, guys, we gotta get moving on those 'hello' numbers," Mr. Schue said as he came into the choir room. "Who has got something to show us? Volunteers?"

"Mr. Schue, I think I've found a song that sums up my feelings perfectly," Autumn said, raising her hand and glaring at certain people out of the corner of her eye.

"Really?" Mr. Schue asked, surprised since she's never performed in front of the club before. "That's amazing, Autumn. Show us what you got."

Autumn went to the front of the room and nodded to the band.

I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a nine to five pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence, love?
And where's that shiny car?
And did it ever get you far?
You never seemed so tense, love
I've never seen you fall so hard
Do you know where you are?

And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying

The rest of the Glee Club joined in, except for Quinn, Puck, and Rachel. The diva crossed her arms over her chest and looked away guiltily.

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well (treats you well)
Then he's a fool, you're just as well
Hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
You can't look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell
When you hear this song and you sing along, but you never tell
Then you're the fool, I'm just as well
Hope it gives you hell

When you hear this song
I hope that it will give you hell
You can sing along
I hope that it will treat you well

"Guys, I don't want to be a buzzkill but the assignment was 'hello,'" said Mr. Schue.

"I'm sorry, I was just focusing on the first syllable," Autumn said, glaring back at Rachel, Quinn, and Puck.

"You know what? I don't think you guys understand the seriousness of what we're up against. While we were busy winning our sectional, Vocal Adrenaline was busy winning theirs. They're last year's national champions. They haven't lost a competition in three years. This is the big leagues, guys. If we don't place at regionals, Glee Club is over."

****

Autumn was curled up on the couch with her brothers as they watched a movie. Her parents went out for the night, which meant she was in charge of looking after them. She didn't mind, though. She loved her brothers, and she loved getting to spend time with them.

They weren't as hyper tonight, which definitely made things a lot easier, and it was just the distraction she needed to take her mind off of everything.

things were a little out of order in this chapter but i don't care 💅🏻

naomi 👀

ahem, anyways, motivation to get through the week: this is the last week before i get a week off from school for thanksgiving break.

what are you guys thankful for?

i'm thankful for my lord and savior taylor alison swift, my dog boo, and my best friend aoibhe & their dog jake. also my mom.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

83.4K 997 18
AU: Punk!Quinn and G!P Quinn with Cheerio!Rachel. Beginning Sophomore year at McKinley, Rachel has a very decent, normal life until she meets Quinn F...
265K 12.7K 171
Main Pairing: G!P Santana Lopez X G!P Quinn Fabray X Brittany Pierce X Female OC 2023 Glee Fanfiction Award Winner for Best Book with a Poly Ship Sid...
109K 1.8K 10
A/U G!P Rachel is Quarterback and she has a G!P. Shes sleeping with Quinn while Quinn's dating Finn.
68.3K 1.6K 26
*I DO NOT OWN THIS FIC* Credit to the creator Apples Within on fanfiction.com https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6213555/1/We-might-fall-hard-We-might-fall-f...