Scarlet Widow One Shots

By Pickelwriter

Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private... More

The New Girl
Jealousy
Gay- Pt1
Gay- Pt2
Mission
My Baby
Ex
New Neighbour Pt1
New Neighbour Pt2
Oops Pt1
Oops Pt2
Reacting To Ships Pt1
Soul For A Soul
Memories
April Fools
Over
A Baby? Pt1
A Baby? Pt2
School Bully
Soulmates
Horrible Person Pt 1
Horrible Person Pt2
Stag Do
Drunk
•Red and Lacey
Reckless Pt1
Reckless Pt2
First Pride
•Reacting To Ships Pt2
I Don't Date
I Don't Date Pt2
New Additions
Stupid Orange Rock
"His Loss."
The Tape
Flower Girl
•Flower Girl Pt2
Enough
The Wrong Maximoff
Enough Pt2
A Crazy Ex
Happy Mother's Day
Head Canons!
Nudes
Adoption Centre
Sorry
Bullied
Bullied Pt2
Interrogation
•Road Trip
•Road Trip Pt2
Naked Peace
Wolf Girl
Wolf Girl Pt2
Head Canons! Pt2
Trikru Girl
Trikru Girl P2
Just Friends
•Just Friends Pt2
•Just Friends Pt3
Announcement
Stereotypical
•Flowers at a Concert Pt1
•Flowers at a Concert Pt2
Acknowledgement Post
•Flowers at a Concert Pt3
•Flowers at a Concert Pt4
Hers

Bullied Pt3

1.1K 62 3
By Pickelwriter

"What the fuck is going on!"

That once sentence almost stopped both of their heartbeats. They turned around. There he was, his face bright red with anger.

Natasha hid behind Wanda as he slowly approached them. His sister kept her body firm and made sure he wouldn't be able to get to Natasha, regardless of how he attempted. "Do you have a problem?" she asked him. Pietro looked over his sister and the girl hiding behind her, he noticed their flushed expressions and messy clothes.

He let out a sarcastic sounding chuckle, "Did you two-"

"Do you have a problem, Pietro?" she asked again, cutting him off.

The twin's parents moved into the doorway and saw the three teenagers. "Hello dear." Wanda's mother, Irina Maximoff, greeted her. She was about to move to hug her parents, but Natasha kept a hold on the back of her shirt. "Who's that behind you?" her father, Oleg Maximoff, asked. Wanda looked over her shoulder, Natasha nodded and smiled slightly. "This is my friend Natasha, Natasha Romanoff.".

"Oh yes! The transfer student from the school upstate?" Wanda's mother asked as she moved forward and put a hand on her son's back. Natasha moved from behind Wanda, feeling slightly safer in the situation, and nodded with a small smile.

"Oh, you must stay for dinner, please." their dad said as he brought in bags of groceries. "Sir I couldn't possibly intrude like that." she responded a little caught of guard. "Nonsense! Any friend of Wands or Piet is family. Wanda, keep her company while we make dinner?" he asked his youngest and she nodded.

Wanda held her hand out to Natasha and led her back into the room. Pietro's glare didn't go unnoticed so she rushed them towards the room.

The twins' parents watched how the two interacted throughout their time alone and dinner. Taking constant yet subtle glances at each other, pretending to be focussed the show that was playing on the TV, smiling when never the other smiled and blushing whenever they spoke.

Once Natasha had to leave, saying her mother texted her, Wanda rushed out of her chair to pull Natasha's out and led her to the door. Pietro was sent upstairs to go bath and Oleg said Iryna should talk to Wanda.

"Sweetheart, could you come sit down? I want to talk to you." she called her daughter over. "Yes?" she asked politely as she sat down across from her mother.

"You like Natasha, don't you?" her mom asked her with a small smile. Wanda nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah she's great! I've never become close friends with someone this easily."
Irina reached for her daughter's hand,"You know that's not what I meant."

Wanda tensed up and pulled her hand back, but Irina caught it in time. "I'm not angry, neither is your dad. Tell me about her.". Wanda was confused, her parents accepted her and she hadn't even told them what she identified as. She saw the genuine look on her mother's face and took a deep breath.

"Natasha, she-she's wow." her mother giggled," She's smart, she's funny, she loves reading and dance. She has a sister Yelena, she doesn't like me very much but I'm hoping we can change that-" ,"Why doesn't her sister like you?" Irina asked, interrupting Wanda. Wanda looked toward the stairs that led to her and Pietro's rooms. "That isn't for me to say." Irina nodded,"Alright kiddo, maybe go get ready for bed?".

Wanda looked at her confused, but did what her mother instructed. That night, just as Irina was getting ready to head to bed, she found a few notes lodged in between the pillows of the family's shared couch. Curiosity got the best of her, so she opened them up and read them.

An hour later she sat in the same spot with tears falling. Oleg missed his wife, so he went downstairs,"What's that?" he asked as he took a seat next to his wife. She turned to him and concern immediately took over when he saw the tear marks. "Do you know what Piet and his friends have been doing to that poor girl?" she asked and he shook his head. "What is it?" Oleg asked again. "Wanda and Natasha wrote a detailed list of all the times Pietro and is gang bullied Nat. This isn't name-call-bullying, they've physically assaulted this girl on many different occasions. That list just give you the detail to it.".

"Monday we can go to the school, I'll message all the parents to come as well." Irina said as she cleared her tears. Oleg nodded and they both went to bed.

Monday came around, Wanda and Natasha sat at the back of Math. They were having a conversation on paper, Wanda wanted to kiss her, but she didn't know how stupid or smart it'd be considering Pietro was in the same class, and the fact that it was in class. "Miss Maximoff!" their teacher scolded. Both girls looked up and saw his angry face. "Yes sir?"

The teacher sighed, "I asked you a question.". "My apologies' sir, got l lost for a second."

"Don't let it happen again. What is the point if we move our current point five spaces to the left on our Cartesian Plane?" She looked at the board, 2;1.

Natasha nudged her foot and wrote down the answer.

"Umm is it negative three-semicolon-one?" she answered hoping Natasha was right. He nodded and got back to the lesson. She let out a breath and Natasha chuckled. Just as they were about to get to their conversation, stayed again the PA speakers went on. "Miss Romanoff, Maximoff twins, Miss Danvers, Miss Pym and Mr Barnes to Mr Fury's office urgently."

The two girls shared a concerned look, and Pietro had the same. The teacher gave the indication for them to pack up, so they did. They all rushed through the hallways, Wanda running behind Natasha, so Pietro couldn't get her. Once they arrived at the office, they saw Hope, Bucky, and Carol.

The office door opened, and Mr Fury stood with a hard expression. "Come in.". One by one they all walked into his office, meeting the faces of their parents and the other parents. "This won't take long kids, we have proof and witnesses if anything is denied.".

The teenagers sat on toddler chairs while the parents sat in normal ones. "Pietro, James, Hope, and Carol. Why did you bully Natasha?" Fury asked, getting straight to the point. None of them could answer so he sighed and turned to the two girls, "Wanda and Natasha, what were you planning to do with this list?" he asked holding the piece of paper up. Both were confused as to how he got hold of it but Natasha spoke up regardless,"We were going to report them sir.".

"Wanda, he's your brother, are you sure reporting him was all you were going to do?"

She adjusted on the tiny plastic chair, trying to keep herself up,"At first I was confused and angry but no sir, I had no intention of doing anything else.".

He nodded, seemingly believing both girls. "Alright well, you four were caught on some of the schools tapes physically assaulting Natasha. The parents have come to a decision, no charger will be pressed but you all will be sent to a boarding school until senior year. Natasha and Wanda, that excludes you. You two may leave, everyone else remain here so we can discuss the extremities of the situation."

Fury seemed unfazed by what he had just said and that angered Pietro. "She stabbed me in the leg!". Oleg stood up and gave his son a wanting look," Out of self defence. Speak another word and you'll move with your uncle once you finish school.".  Before the situation could escalate, Irina pulled Oleg down and nodded for the girls to leave.

Natasha grabbed Wanda's hand and pulled her out of the office into the hall. As they walked back to their math class, Natasha didn't let go of Wanda's hand. She opened the door, apologised for the interruption, and led them to their seats. She let go of Wanda's hand, but demanded it directly after they had gotten all their stationery out.

"Are you okay?" Wand whispered slightly confused, Natasha nodded then asked a question of her own, "So what now? Pietro won't be a problem for us.". Wanda thought for a second,"I think I want to end out friendship,". Natasha pulled her hand back," What? Why?" she asked slightly hurt. "Because, I want to get to know you over, maybe take you out on a date if you'd say yes." Wanda shrugged and started taking down notes on the board.

Natasha chuckled,"I knew you liked me, but I thought I'd be able to ask first." "Oh well.". The rest of the lesson was spent planning their first date, after weeks of resistance, they could finally be what both girls quietly hoped they would be.

_____
Hey, I tried.
1518 words
15/11/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 940 28
a oneshot book of Nat x Wanda fluff and angst book I will NOT write smut includes mother!daughter relationship this is a fluff and angst book I wil...
44.9K 1K 13
Evil!Wanda Maximoff x F Reader CONTAINS SMUT!! (Chapters: Good Morning & Breathless) • EVERY vote is appreciated <3 • I don't own any marvel char...
105K 2.5K 21
just some lil Wandanat/Scarletwidow one shots that I mostly write for myself, but I'm feeling nice rn so here y'all hoes go And no, these characters...
216K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...