Just Another Romance Story

By MindfulWriter1666

Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done... More

Meet The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 51

39 8 0
By MindfulWriter1666

Yoo-mi's POV

Yoo-mi gulped as she stood in front of the jailhouse Maggie was in. She walked inside to see Officer Shelby sitting in the booth.

"What can I do for you miss?" Officer Shelby asked.

"I'm here to see Magnolia Jones." Yoo-mi answered.

Officer Shelby got out the booth and told Yoo-mi to follow her.

Yoo-mi was led to a room where visitors can meet cellmates in person rather than the ones over the phone.

Yoo-mi waited for Maggie to come out as she fiddled with her thumbs.

"Yo." Yoo-mi heard a female voice say. She looked up and her eyes grew wide as she embraced Maggie with a big hug.

"Maggie!" Yoo-mi exclaimed.

"Hey! No contact!" Officer Shelby yelled at them, making them separate.

Both of them sat down.

"How have you've been?" Maggie asked.

"I'm good..." Yoo-mi began. "You?"

"Been straight...working on a plan to help someone out." Maggie explained.

Yoo-mi's eyes grew wide.

"What!?" Yoo-mi yelled in a whispered tone. "You can't do a prison break you-"

"It's not a jailbreak...it's more of a catching a person in 4k type of thing." Maggie explained cutting Yoo-mi off.

"Oh..." Yoo-mi replied.

"How are the other guys?" Maggie asked. "How was Jeju Island?"

"A lot happened honestly." Yoo-mi replied while rubbing the back of her neck. "Yn told us about an incident that happened on the bus a while ago, the guys got into a bar fight, the groom's family came and crashed the wedding, and Anupam has been hospitalized." Yoo-mi listed.

"Anupam!? What happened!?" Maggie asked.

"Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy." Yoo-mi replied. "It's similar to a heart attack."

"Damn..." Maggie sighed out. "I'm lowkey mad I missed out because I could've helped in any of the fights."

Yoo-mi chuckled.

"I'm still sad that you're here." Yoo-mi admitted.

"I know but, I'm doing fine so far." Maggie informed her. "I got my own crew here already."

Yoo-mi smiled.

"I still wished I could've do-"

"Hey, I told you...I have to pay for my consequences." Maggie spoke. "I promise that once I get out of here...I'll be in your arms again, I promise."

A tear slipped out of Yoo-mi's eye as Maggie pressed her forehead against hers.

"Well, I gotta get back to planning okay?" Maggie declared to Yoo-mi.

"O-okay...I love you." Yoo-mi croaked out.

"Love you too girl." Maggie replied as she pecked Yoo-mi's nose and got up.

Yoo-mi watched as Maggie was being escorted out of the visiting room then got up and left.

Officer Shelby was behind her.

"Girlfriend huh?" Officer Shelby asked.

"Yeah, she is." Yoo-mi spoke in a low tone. "She don't deserve to be in here...I don't like her being in there." Yoo-mi sobbed out.

Officer Shelby gave her a warm smile as she handed her a pack of tissues.

"Don't worry, I promise you that she'll be out possibly on good behavior." Officer Shelby assured her.

"Okay...have a good day miss." Yoo-mi croaked out as she left the facility.

When Yoo-mi got out, she went into her car and cried.

"Please come home sooner or later Maggie." Yoo-mi thought to herself.

Ha Jun's POV

Ha Jun was on the bus on his way home. Ha Jun's phone was dinging nonstop. He even had to put it on mute because it annoyed the hell out of him. When he turned his phone back on, he read the comments on his IG post.

I've always shipped you two when I was younger...my dream has come true!

Please tell me it's a prank!

When are you guys gonna have kids?

Ha Jun smiled at the positive comments. However, there was some negative comments as well.

How can you be married to a prude like her?

You two aren't right for each other.

I hope you two will eventually break up.

Ha Jun just shook his head.

It didn't matter if everyone's thoughts were positive or negative, he was just happy to be proud of himself on what he got in life;

A loving wife.

When he was sitting down, a very pregnant woman got on and sat down across from him.

Ha Jun smiled at her before he spoke.

"Are you excited to become a mother?" Ha Jun asked.

The pregnant woman was taken aback from Ha Jun talking to her, but she replied.

"Yes, it's a girl and she could be due any moment." The pregnant lady explained as she rubbed her belly. "Do you wanna feel?"

Ha Jun was nervous, but he reached over and placed a hand on the pregnant lady's belly and felt a kick.

"Feel that?" The pregnant lady asked. "That's her kicking."

Ha Jun was amazed by the feeling of a baby kicking.

"I take that you've never felt a baby kick before huh?" The pregnant lady asked.

"Oh, well I've recently just gotten married and raising a family is my top priority." Ha Jun explained.

The pregnant lady gasped in excitement.

"Oh congrats." The pregnant lady exclaimed.

Ha Jun pulled up a picture of him and Ho-yeon on their honeymoon.

"This is her." Ha Jun pointed out.

"Oh, she looks lovely." The pregnant lady complimented.

"She is amazing." Ha Jun chuckled out.

"Well, I bet you two would make lovely parents." The pregnant lady spoke. "Being a parent is a big step in life."

"I've heard." Ha Jun replied. 

"This one here is actually my second born." The pregnant lady pointed out. "My first born is almost a teenager."

"How was it like when you first had gotten pregnant?" Ha Jun asked.

"Well, a lot of questions ran through my head during the 9 months of pregnancy; was I ready to be a mom? Will the kid turn out okay? Will I be able to provide for this kid?" The woman began. "Let me tell you one thing sir: Being a parent isn't easy, but in the end, it'll be it's own reward."

Ha Jun nodded in agreement.

"Thank you miss." Ha Jun thanked.

"With your wife, you're gonna have to prepare yourself for what's going to happen before and after the baby is born." The pregnant lady lectured. "As a pregnant woman myself, there's the cravings and mood swings. And oh boy, the contractions are a total nightmare!" The pregnant lady went on.

"What about after the baby is born?" Ha Jun asked.

"Well...childbirth is no walk in the park." The pregnant lady explained. "With my first born, it was with a natural birth. With this one here, they told me that they're gonna have to do a C-section with me."

Ha Jun shuddered because he did remember what his mom told him when he was younger. Ha Jun was a C-section baby himself.

"And then...there's PPD." The pregnant lady continued.

"PPD?" Ha Jun questioned.

"Postpartum Depression." The pregnant lady specified. 

"Oh...oh my that sounds rough." Ha Jun commented.

"Yeah, but not as much as changing diapers, cleaning the baby after every mess they make, and the screaming and crying and not knowing what they want because they can't communicate well." The pregnant lady went on.

Ha Jun began to pity the woman. 

"If Ho-yeon wants to have kids, then I'm scared of her having to go through the pregnancy." Ha Jun thought to himself.

"My point is, there's good things when it comes to being a parent and there's bad things as well, but how you handle the bad stuff will determine how the kid will grow up to be." The pregnant lady spoke.

Ha Jun smiled.

"Thanks for the advice miss." Ha Jun thanked.

The pregnant lady smiled at him.

Out of nowhere, a woman stood up and pulled out a gun, making the bus come to a complete stop.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW! GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY!" The woman screamed as she shot up.

Everyone panicked as they all crouched down.

The maniac aimed her gun at the bus driver, making the bus driver place their hands behind their head.

"Make one false move, and I'll kill you here and drive this bus off a cliff with everyone on it." The maniac threatened through her teeth.

Ha Jun looked over at the pregnant lady, who was terrified for her life.

The pregnant lady began to breath heavily as she clenched her stomach.

This upsets the maniac as she aimed the gun at the pregnant lady's head.

"Shut the fuck up!" The maniac yelled. "Give me that ring!"

The pregnant lady looked at her wedding ring then shook her head no.

"NOW!" The maniac screamed.

The pregnant lady then began to cry as she plead.

"No, no, please not my wedding ring please." The pregnant lady cried.

Ha Jun stood up and tried to calmly encounter the maniac.

"Listen, she's an expecting mother." Ha Jun spoke in a calm down. "Put the gun down."

"Hey man! If you don't have anything to give to me, I'll fucking blow your brains out!" The maniac yelled as she aimed her gun at Ha Jun's forehead.

Ha Jun still kept his brave stance, but he was scared for his life on the inside.

"You must be having a rough life if you're doing this." Ha Jun spoke in a shaky tone.

"What are you? My fucking therapist?" The maniac asked.

"No, but I'm saying that you shouldn't be doing this." Ha Jun explained. "There's more to life than to kill innocent people for a quick buck."

The maniac's face slowly began to go from angry to a softer tone. The maniac then began to lower her gun down, but she looked into the security camera reflection to see the bus driver trying to call the police. The maniac whirled around and shot the driver in the head, killing them instantly.

The pregnant lady screamed as Ha Jun stood there, frozen in shock at what he witnessed.

"Was that just a distraction!?" The maniac yelled at Ha Jun as she pistol whips him to the floor.

The pregnant lady started to cry, which made the maniac angry.

"Shut up lady, or you're gonna join that bus driver!" The maniac yelled.

Anger took over Ha Jun's body.

"NOBODY HARMS YOU! NOBODY!" Anger yelled.

Ha Jun got up and tackled the maniac to the floor. He was wrestling the gun away from the maniac while people just watched.

"Don't stand there! Ah! Call the police!" The pregnant lady yelled out as she tried to control her contractions.

Once Ha Jun got the gun away from the maniac, he aimed it at her.

"You're one sick ass bitch, you know that?" Ha Jun spoke in a deep voice as he kept the gun aimed the maniac.

All of a sudden, the pregnant lady let out a blood curdling scream, which grabbed Ha Jun's attention.

Ha Jun's eyes grew wide as he looked to see water leaking out of the pregnant lady.

"She's going into labor!" One passenger yelled out.

The maniac was about to take the opportunity to grab the gun again, but Ha Jun accidentally pulled the trigger startled, shooting the maniac in the shoulder.

"Fuck!" The maniac screamed out.

"Sorry, sorry, that was an accident!" Ha Jun yelled.

"Somebody help! Please!" The pregnant lady screamed out. "The baby is coming!"

Ha Jun felt stumped.

If he tries to help the pregnant lady, the maniac would try to kill everyone.

If he tries to keep the maniac in check, the lady would possibly lose her baby.

"Damned if I do, damned if I don't." Ha Jun thought to himself.

November 12th, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...
6.4K 233 22
'If you weren't the love of my life, I'd have said that I was wrong about life, and not about love.' What happens when a well renowned idol falls for...
1K 221 24
It's been 3 years since Anupam's passing. While it felt like it happened yesterday, tomorrow will always be a new day for everyone, including me. I'm...
1K 54 8
What if you were separated from the love of your life? Will you do anything to see them again? That's the case of YunJae (Yunho & Jaejoong)...but wor...