Demon Slayer Swap AU

By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older bro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 2- A demon slayer
Chapter 3- A true demon
Chapter 4- Training with Urokodaki
Chapter 5- Final selection
Chapter 6- First mission
Chapter 7- Kagaya Ubuyashiki
Chapter 8- Temari and Arrow Demon
Chapter 9- The end of the Temari demon
Chapter 10- The harsh reality of demons
Chapter 11- New Friend
Chapter 12- Mission Southeast
Chapter 13- Kanao sleeps
A/N
Chapter 14- Tsuzumi and the beast
Chapter 15- The drum demon
Chapter 16- The female beast
Chapter 17- A trio
Taisho secret #1
Chapter 18- Mountain Mission
Chapter 20- Fighting Puppets
Chapter 21- Getting the mother
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 22- Kanao in the forest
Chapter 23- Telling the Family
Chapter 24- C'mon Aoi
Chapter 25- Tsukigami
Happy New Year
Chapter 26- The pretend family
Chapter 27- Rulebreakers
Chapter 28- Hashira
Happy V Day!
Apologies
Chapter 29- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 30- Tanjiro's test
Chapter 31- Catching up
Chapter 32- After
Chapter 33- Rehabilitation Training
Chapter 34- Zenitsu Agatsuma
Chapter 35- Finally
Chapter 36- Lowermoon
Chapter 37- The Heartwarming Nezuko
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- The Mugen Train
Taisho secret #2
Chapter 40- A deep sleep
Chapter 41- Should have been
Chapter 42- Insult
Chapter 43- Move Forward
Chapter 44- Sanemi
Chapter 45- Unravel your heart
Chpater 46- Rui's family
Chpater 47- Entertainment District Arc
Chapter 48- Going undercover
Chapter 49- Getting closer
Chapter 50- Found it
Chapter 51- Its almost time
Chapter 52- Now it starts
Chapter 53- Realization
Chapter 54- Things are gonna get real crazy
Chapter 55- A familiar yet new entity
Chapter 56- Full Demon Form
Chapter 57- Don't cry
Chapter 58- Four Demons
Chapter 59- The Shabana Siblings
Happy Anniversary
Chapter 60- You're going down
Chapter 61- Showing our strength
Chapter 62- To defeat an Uppermoon
✨Happy Holidays✨
Chpater 63- Never give up
Chapter 64- Together forever
Chapter 64.5- Together Forever
Chapter 65- Uppermoons
Chapter 66- Someone's dream
Happy New Year πŸŽ‰
Swap Aoi
HVD
Chapter 67- Get back on your feet
3/10
Chapter 68- Swordsmith Village Arc
All the sudden I'm in Japan
What
Can't believe it's been a year
Golden age
A/N 2...?
Crying screaming shaking
AHSJSKDKJSJSJSHDHD
Stop it rn

Chapter 19- The bears in the mountains

568 15 14
By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Third Person:

A girl with pale skin sat on a tree branch, swinging her feet. She was a demon.

Behind a different tree was a boy who was stuck in a bear trap. There were several of other slayers tied up too. A male demon peeked his head out from behind a tree.

A tall demon was standing on a cliff. It was looking down until it ran away.

A female demon was sitting on a rock directly under the moonlight.

They were the demons that the four had no idea they were going to fight.

Aoi and Nezuko were walking up the mountain until Aoi stopped.

Aoi: What's this?

Nezuko looked at Aoi's hands and saw fur on them.

Nezuko and Aoi looked around and saw fur everywhere.

Next to a tree was a black cub.

Nezuko: A baby bear?

Aoi: Jeez, this place is full of fur! They're in my way!

Aoi started aggressively swinging her hand as an attempt to get the fur off of it.

Nezuko: You're right. Aoi...

Aoi: What do you want?

Nezuko: Thanks. When you said that you'd come with me, I was glad.

Aoi stares at her in confusion.

Nezuko: That twisted and ominous feeling I was picking up from the mountain... I was a little scared. So thank you.

Aoi has a flashback to the conversation she had with the old man.

Oldie: These are pleasant to the touch and quite comfortable.

Oldie: Always live your lives with great pride. I wish you luck in battle

Aoi makes weird sounds of comfort.

Nezuko: Aoi...

Aoi snaps out of it and turns around. Both of the girls see a slayer walking around.

Nezuko: Let's go.

Nezuko and Aoi run up to the slayer. The slayer was a girl. She had long black hair pulled into a ponytail. She gasped and turned around to see Nezuko. They whisper to each other.

Nezuko: We've come to help. I'm Nezuko Kamado, Rank Mizunoto.

Slayer: Mizunoto... Mizunoto? Why didn't they send a Hashira? No matter how many Mizunoto they send, it won't help! It's pointless!

Suddenly Aoi punches the girl's face.

Nezuko: AOI!

Aoi: Shut up! As far as pointless goes, your existence itself has no point at all! Now tell us what's going on you weakling!

Slayer: Who the hell is this guy? I'm supposed to have seniority!

The slayer angrily stared at Aoi with her nose running.

Slayer: The crow have us the order! And ten of us Demon Slayers came here. Not long after we entered the mountain... some of the members...

In the girl's flashback a slayer takes out his sword and slashes another members body.

Slayer: They started killing eschew other! I... I...

A crow rests in a man's arm. They were in fear.

???: You did well to return. So, most of my children have been slaughtered? We night find the Twelve Kizuki there, then. It seems I'll have to send in the Hashira.

Behind the man we're two slayers, or formally known as Hashira.

???: Tsutako... and Doma...

Both: Understood!

Doma: If only humans and demons could get along. Don't you agree, Tomioka?

Tsutako: Impossible... as long as demons eat humans.

Kanao sits on the path upset.

Do they hate me, she thinks. Would someone Norma leave their friend behind by the roadside? Wouldn't you talk them through it if you were friends? If they both had tried to convince me to go...

Nezuko: Kanao...

Aoi: Kanao

I would've gone, okay? Sure I would. But no, off they went on their merry way up that scary mountain. Poor me, being left behind...

Kanao's sparrow chirps next to her.

Sparrow(translated): Sulking doesn't do any good. You have to go help your friends now.

Kanao: Lucky you, you don't have a care in the world. You don't understand a thing about humans, do you?

The sparrow angrily bites Kanao's hand.

Kanao: Ouch, ouch, ouch! You're not cute at all! I mean it! Especially that side of you! Seriously, really not cute! I mean, look how cute Tanjiro is, and he's a demon! But you're a sparrow, and you're so vicious!

Kanao then realizes that Tanjiro's not with her, but Nezuko. She angrily yells. She starts running into the mountain.

Kanao: She took Tanjiro with her! Why does she have to take MY PRECIOUS TANJIRO with her?! UNBELIEVABLE, NEZUKO! Don't take a young boy(he's older) into danger! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! TANJIRO!

A rattling sound can be heard all around.

Nezuko: What is this sound?

Slayer: Not again. It's this sound again! I heard this sound, and the next thing I knew, everyone started killing each other!

Nezuko: Where's it coming from?

The slayer gaps and looks to her left. Nezuko and Aoi do the same. A slayer was walking up to them. In fact, multiple slayers were. One swing his sword at the slayer that was talking to Nezuko and Aoi. He missed because the slayer dodged. He was swinging at Nezuko and Aoi too. Nezuko noticed his body was moving in a weird way. Aoi dodged another slayer and laughed.

Aoi: These guys are all morons! They don't know that it's prohibited for Demon Slayers to fight each other!

Nezuko: No, that's not it! Their moves are strange! They're being controlled by something!

Aoi: Alright. I'm gonna slash them into ribbons!

Nezuko: You can't do that! They're alive! Some of them are still alive! Besides, we can't harm the corpses of our own comrades!

Aoi: Stop denying me... at every turn!

Aoi slams her head into Nezuko's stomach.

Two slayers we about to attack the girl Nezuko and Aoi met. Before that could happen, Nezuko and Aoi stop them.

I sense a strange feeling coming from his back, Nezuko thinks. She slices above the slayer she knocked out's back. The demon slayer's back was attached to claws.

Nezuko: It's claws! They're being manipulated by claws! Cut the claws!

Aoi cuts the claws attached to the back of the slayers they haven't faced yet.

Aoi: I already knew that before you caught on!

Where's the location of the demon controlling them?

A feeling rushed past Nezuko's body.

What's this? What an irritating vibe! Though it was just for a second!

Nezuko look on the her and sees the world most tiny bears on it.

Cubs!

The demon that was on the rock from before was controlling something. She pulled her hand and Nezuko's arm got pulled by some claws. Nezuko cut the claws and the tiny bears fell. They were the size of pebble.

Bears! So, the bears are connecting the puppet strings? That means...

The demon controlling then on a rock laughs.

Mama Bear: Now then, my sweet little dolls, dance until your arms and legs fall off.

Nezuko: It's not enough to just cut the claws! The bears will just spin more claws, so...

Nezuko gaps. That horrible feeling again! What is it anyway? It's being carried by the wind!

Nezuko jumps up to avoid the bears under her.

Aoi: So, all we gotta do is kill those damn bears, huh?

Nezuko: Not possible! Those cubs are tiny, and I'm sure there are tons of them! We gotta find the demon that's controlling them!

Despite being told not to, Aoi stabs the tiny bears.

Nezuko: It's not good, Aoi! Aoi, if you have some way to pinpoint the demons location, then help me out! This weird felling has been flowing in, and my body isn't working great! And also... your name!

Ozaki: It's Ozaki!

Nezuko: Ozaki! Ozaki and I will find a way to deal with the people being controlled! Aoi, you...

Nezuko looks up and sees a demon walking on top off some claws. They had pale skin but they had a black short hair. They had blue eyes and they wore a black kimono.

Demon: Don't disturb my family's peaceful life.

Is he floating? No. He's standing on the claws. What did he mean by "family?"

Demon: Mother will kill you right away.

Nezuko: Mother?

Aoi jumps off of a slayer's back and tries to slash the demon but she couldn't reach him.

The mysterious demon just walked away.

Aoi: Damn you! Where the hell do you think you're going? Fight me! Fight-

Aoi hits her back against the ground.

Nezuko: Aoi!

Aoi: Why did he show up anyway?

Nezuko: That guy probably isn't the demon pulling the the puppet claws! So, first, let's...

Aoi: Okay, okay, okay! I hear you alright? You want me to find where that demon's at, right? Shut up already, Leg!

Aoi stabs her swords into the ground. Then she gets down on one knee and spreads her arms out.

Aoi: Beast Breathing, Seventh Form... Spatial Awareness!

Aoi's technique allows her to see around the forest. She's able to detect where the demon controlling the puppets is.

Aoi: Found it! There you are!

Nezuko: Found it?

Aoi: Yeah! That way! I'm picking a strong presence over there!

Nezuko: You are? Way to go, Aoi!

Aoi smiles to herself (not like you could see it).

Aoi: We gotta take care of these guys, or we'll never get anywhere!

Nezuko: Dang... Isn't there... Isn't there any way at all?

The demon Nezuko and Aoi saw earlier stands on the claws and looks down.

Demon: I won't let anyone disturb us. The five of us are going to live in bliss as a happy family. No one can break our bond.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 249 31
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
68.2K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
114 0 26
READ: If you cannot see some parts (there are 26 parts) please contact me on Discord. Bakxon_#0149. IMPORTANT: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba. If you...
12.3K 318 13
ℕ𝕠π•₯ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π••π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•’π•žπ•–... After Nezuko's family passed away from being attacked by Kibutsuji, she decides to train under Sa...