Trapping the billionaire✓

By xoxek_12

When Ashley wakes up next to the billionaire Tristan Montenegro, her life spirals into more than she could ha... More

Trapping the billionaire
Chapter 1: The spoiled princess
Chapter 2: Get what you want no mater who gets hurt
Chapter 3: I think I saw my boss naked
Chapter 4: Unexpected visit
Chapter 5: Tell no one that this happened
Chapter 6: Walk of shame
Chapter 7: You sound familiar
Chapter 8: Diner with Madison
Chapter 9: I'm pregnant!
Chapter 10: How much will it cost?
Chapter 11: Where is a friend when you need one
Chapter 12: Emergency
Chapter 14: New business arrangement
Chapter 15: Truth be told
Chapter 16: His way of paying me back
Chapter 17: There must be a mistake
Chapter 18: An offer you can't refuse
Chapter 19: Test results
Chapter 20: A decision to make
Chapter 21: How about dinner?
Chapter 22: A date with the boss
Chapter 23: The secret Cinderella
Chapter 24: Everything good happens with a hotdog
Chapter 25: Spilled the secret
Chapter 26: The break-in
Chapter 27: The announcement
Chapter 28: Someone in his league
Chapter 29: The other Montenegro
Chapter 30: Search for evidence
Chapter 31: Falling for the trap
Chapter 32: Mother in law
Chapter 33: Why would I be mad?
Chapter 34: Leonard's secret
Chapter 35: The universe must hate me!
Chapter 36: Her approval
Chapter 37: Trapped
Chapter 38: Full of visits
Chapter 39:What are you hiding?
Chapter 40: Just a little trip
Chapter 41: How about breakfast
Chapter 42: You could have died
Chapter 43: The new wife
Chapter 44: Family diner
Chapter 45: The truth can hurt
Chapter 46: Reaction
Chapter 47: Attempted murder
Chapter 48: A visit
Chapter 49: Confessions
Chapter 50: Surprises
Chapter 51: In Love and War
Chapter 52: Life must go on
Chapter 53: Who could have done it?
Chapter 54: Stanger danger
Chapter 55: A surprise visitor
Chapter 56: What the heck happened?
Chapter 57: You scared me
Chapter 58: A new chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Bad Ideas

10.5K 585 43
By xoxek_12

Ashley's POV

I rushed into the house making sure to close all our blinds and curtains.

I peeked through the curtain one last time just to make sure that no one was following behind us.

"It's okay, I'm sure no one is following us," Ivy tried to reassure me.

I switched our lights off just in case, so it can look like no one is at home.

"I'm in so much trouble right now, I'm sure he will be sending his people again to follow me." I panicked.

Ivy gestured for me to take a deep breath.

"Calm down, I said I'd help you with a plan. If you panic, it's only going to make the situation worse." Ivy continued.

I heard the sound of a key being inserted into our front door. The door cracked open, making its usual loud sound as mom walked in holding a big box,

"Why is it so dark in here?" Mom asked walking in.

Katy followed behind mom, dragging both her school bag and another bag she had her sports uniform in.

"You know how high the electric bill was the last time," I spoke.

"And the blinds?" Mom questioned.

"I heard some psychopath was going around the neighbourhood. Just keep the blinds closed and stay away from the door." I warned.

What if Tristan decided to stop by only to find my healthy mother answering the door, I couldn't have that happening. I needed to sort this thing out before my life was completely destroyed. Deep down I knew there was only one way out of this.

"Ivy and I will be upstairs in my room," I announced.

Mom looked at me weirdly as Ivy and I ran up to my room.

I peeked down the hall before closing my bedroom door just to make sure that neither of them was following behind us.

Ivy sat on my bed as I paced my room anxiously.

"Okay, so one thing is clear, he is starting to catch on, so we need to be a lot smarter about this and get rid of this problem as soon as we can," Ivy spoke.

I nodded biting my nails anxiously

"So here is the plan..." Ivy began.

Our attention was quickly diverted as we heard the sound of my doorknob turning. Ivy and I remained quiet to see who it was.

Katy walked in holding a bowl full of popcorn, which was probably the last of the microwave popcorn we had left.

"If you are really going to make this thing believable, you need a doctor to confirm your fake pregnancy. That way when you lose the baby he will feel sorry for you and you will never lose your job again." Katy spoke.

Ivy and I both stared at her with our mouths open, were we even talking about the same thing?

"You are wondering how I figured this out?" Katy spoke. She took a handful of popcorn right into her mouth. We waited for her to finish chowing so she would explain.

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to level with her.

"I know about your fake pregnancy," She confirmed.

Shocked, my eyes widened at her words.

"Come on. You have sugar daddy symptoms all over you. The constant secrecy, not to mention you have a new phone that you can't afford." Katy spoke. "Plus, you left your phone downstairs, and it doesn't have any passwords I might have read your messages." She added.

She handed the phone back to me.

"Katy, this is not what you think it is," I spoke.

"So you didn't lie to your boss that you were pregnant even though you never slept together." She spoke crossing her arm.

I couldn't even lie to my little sister to save my life.

"You two need help in clearing this up. Luckily, I got the brains in the family and years' worth of watching Telenovelas and watching other people screw up their lives that I'm just the right person to help you out." Katy continued.

"You know what, just get out of here." I pointed at the door.

"Please, I'm already helping you out. I saw his car outside yesterday. Ms Simson from across the street saw it too, and a guy who came here this morning. She was so close to telling mom, luckily, I saved you." Katy continued.

I sighed.

"If she was smart enough to figure it out, maybe she could tell us what we are doing wrong so you won't get caught," Ivy spoke.

Everything we were doing was wrong.

"Fine," I spoke. "But one word to mom and no one would know where I buried your body," I warned.

Katy smiled talking a sit next to Ivy.

We were all silent for a while, trying to figure out the best move.

"I think you should roll yourself down the stairs," Katy spoke breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked. I raised both my eyebrows. I'm sure this was the furthest I've ever raised them.

"Think about it, he probably is suspicious so just go and tell him the next day that you lost the baby he is going to want proof, which means evidence and seeing doctors. But, if you were just to gently roll yourself down the stairs while at work, and then get someone to drive you to the 'hospital', he would have video footage and he will easily believe you. Plus, you will get a few days off work." Katy continued.

"That is the craziest thing that I've ever heard," I interjected.

"How else are you planning on losing the billionaire's baby." Katy crossed her arms.

"But she is right about one thing though, we have to make him believe it," Ivy spoke. "You are going to have to hold off and stay pregnant for just a few more days, that way he won't get suspicious. We have to hold off a little bit before we make our next move." Ivy spoke.

"Here, you need this more than I do," Katy said shoving the bowl of popcorn into my hands. "You can't fake a pregnancy with that stomach. You need to start eating, that belly is not going to get any bigger on its own."

I paused.

"While I appreciate that you guys are trying to help me, I can't do this. I'm going to tell him the truth." I spoke. "I've had enough of this whole drama; I just want to move on with my life without so many lies."

Ivy and Katy both stared at me dumbfounded.

"Did she hit her head?" Katy spoke.

"It's probably because she is under a lot of stress," Ivy concluded.

"No, I'm serious. I'm going to tell him the truth. Ever since this whole thing started, I'm constantly anxious that I'm going to get caught. I've lied more in a day than I had in my entire life, I don't want to live like this anymore. I don't want to lose the last bit of dignity I have left." I spoke.

"Well, it's almost over. You can just tell him that you had a miscarriage then. After all, your mother is 'sick'. You can just say that the stress made you close the baby." Ivy spoke.

In agreement with Ivy's plan, Katy nodded.

"I'm serious, I'm done with all the lies. I don't want to get the poor guy's hopes up. He wanted us to see the doctor the next day, I wouldn't be surprised if he already has baby names in mind." I spoke.

"Ashley, have you seen him. Trust me he is going to be thrilled when he finds out there is no baby. A child is the last thing he needs to tie him down or to anyone." Ivy spoke.

I sighed. "It's just going to be his lucky day then; I can't keep lying like this anymore."

"You don't lie to a guy like that without any consequences, You will probably end up losing everything," Katy spoke. "Our house may be small, but I like living in a house. I've read a lot of books and seen movies of rich billionaires and trust me it doesn't end well." Katy warned.

"The worst he can do is fire me, I don't want to see him for the rest of my life, remembering that lie I told," I spoke.

"Do you have to do this?" Katy spoke. "Couldn't you think of that when you were telling him that you were pregnant?"

"I panicked," I answered.

Ivy sighed.

"You know what, I'm just going to come back tomorrow after you have had a good night's sleep so we can think this through. Hopefully, some sleep will do you good and knock some sense into you." Ivy spoke.

She stood up and gathered her thinks to leave.

I wanted to speak but Ivy stopped me by simply raising her hand.

I wasn't going to change my mind about this.

Katy stood up. We walked out of my room to see Ivy leave.

In the kitchen, mom was making dinner while humming to herself.

"Are you staying over for dinner?" Mom asked Ivy.

"Not this time. I'll come by some other time," Ivy smiled.

Katy and I walked Ivy out and waved her goodbye, a friend was coming to fetch her just around the corner.

Katy stopped me at the door. "Are you sure you want to go ahead if telling the truth?" She whispered.

"Katy, you are my little sister. I have to set an example for you. Faking a pregnancy under any conditions is not okay at all." I answered.

I watched a lot of villains do this in movies, I never thought I would be doing it too.

"Couldn't you grow a conscience on another day," She spoke.

"Don't you have any homework?" I asked Katy.

"My math teacher gave us homework from our textbook, I finished the whole textbook last summer." She spoke." Besides, I don't see the point of school or even trying. I'm probably just going to end up like you anyways, cleaning up after someone else." She spoke.

"Don't say that," I shook my head at her.

"You know it's true, you could have done better with your life and followed your dreams but you had to get a job so you take care of us. You know how expensive college is and I don't want to spend the rest of my life paying off some debt." She continued.

"Mom is starting to do well in her cakes, besides, I don't mind getting another job just so you'll be able to achieve your dreams," I answered.

My sister was a little genius it was the most annoying and loveable thing about her.

"You said it right, there are just dreams and I need to wake up and be realistic. You are already working yourself tirelessly. I don't want you to do that for us anymore." She spoke.

She sounded the same way I did a few years back, I ended up cleaning up after people and constantly having to tolerate rude customers, I didn't want this for her.

Katy quickly changed the subject. "Okay Ms Saint Ashley, so when are you telling the guy the truth?" She sighed.

"Tomorrow," I answered.

"You know, I hate you for doing this. But, when I grow up, I want to be just like you." She spoke. "Just smarter," She added.

We both laughed.

"Go and do your homework, Katherine," I shooed her away. I knew she hated her full name.

"Why don't the two of you help me out in the kitchen!" Mom yelled.

"Coming mom," Katy and I answered simultaneously.

This time I was going to tell him the truth, even if it cost me everything.

__________________________________

A/N: Hi guys, so I'm officially finished with my exams. I'll now be able to update this book thrice a week, check out the updated schedule on my profile. Please stay tuned, I promise you the story is going to get better.

As always, please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 6 1
UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as I say-" she cuts him off, "You do not ow...
1.5M 62.9K 69
-COMPLETE- "So you set fire to my apartment?" I rolled my eyes at him. "No, I didn't. I was cooking and it decided to start burning." "...Then yo...
17K 838 27
After a night of wild partying during her final year of university, Ekim wakes up to find herself in bed with a stranger. She doesn't even know his n...
1.2M 40.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...