A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Cafรฉ time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
๐Ÿบ delivery ๐Ÿบ
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (โฐ^โฐ)
t-t-torture?! (โฐโ—‹โฐ)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

The cops cant get me but stairs can

86 3 2
By Noka004

"someone like Y/n would say 'don't lie or this'll just be worse for you', but while in this brain she's sleeping, so I'll do this how I want" I'm loving this! I never get to do the the interrogation part!

"so..... I won't mind if you lie because that just adds spice to this soup and if you do I'll know anyway, but I won't tell you till after"

"I still think you're insane"

"whoa, whoa, wait a minute" I smirked bitterly "again you're calling me crazy, but I've only asked a few questions.

You don't know me and you don't know Y/n. God, when i first saw you I thought you were so observant, yet you can't even see how much we are drowning"

Rolling my eyes I grabbed him again. I feel like having a drink, a taste sounds like heaven right now.

I yanked him to his feet and held his hand while pulling him with me down the street. Oooh, this bar looks nice enough.

"what are you doing? we're too young!"

"it's not the only law I've broken, I've even confessed earlier, have memory problems? Y/n does too, only when I'm awake though, and if you keep your mouth shut, I will too, so you might live"

He looked confused "I don't know what you're talking about...and please let go of me." He tried prying away from me but it wasn't going to happen. If I let go now, he'll just run off, i don't feel like chasing someone tonight.

I sat him down at the bar. he looked uncomfortable under the stares of people. I guess it was an odd sight, after all he wasnt all that attractive, I don't see why people go crazy about it though, I think he's endearing with his fluffy cheeks, and me? oh I know I'm sexy bitch.

The bartender smiled warmly at me as he poured me some water "your usual?"
"yes sir" my voice dripped with sweetness.
My hand was wrapped around the glass tight but I kept my composure "sorry, its been a long day" he nodded and set the glass down "here" he slid it across the counter and I took it gratefully "thank you"

As I walked back into the living room I heard the bartender mumble something under his breath to another guy. Oh I love it when they talk behind my back...

"You've been here a lot then? since he knows your 'usual', Y/n"

"Mm? Of course. After all, Things happen that cause things like me to drink, of course it's only occasional, it's not really my body anyway, I just take uo space in this stressed out head" I took a drink of the whiskey in my hand, it slid down my throat leaving a burning line after it.

"How? I don't understand..."

"Of course you don't Daniel, be thankful for that"

"Is there anyway you could explain it...... at all?"

"Hmm, not really..... I think of it as... sleepwalking, but with consciousness, just not yours.

I remember the day though, it resurfaced when I was stuck in that hospital after Y/n saved Jay and Pan from that fire.

You know being alone for long enough, people need communication, if they can't get it they go crazy, especially a kid.

I never knew a room could be so bright... so white.... it's very hard to remember anything there.... I think I might have started out as maybe a mask that she put on to hide... but that room.. something happened there and when she was released I was there.

I don't think she knew, I was just there, just.... seeing what she did... I think it was what was inside that syringe that really boosted me a bit, like a drug....

OH! the best way to explain is like this, Y/n has two bodies but in one body. It took me a bit too think of that"

When I looked at him I was disappointed. He looked almost bored. I was confiding in him with a story and he makes that face? See this is why I have fun, kill, fight, drink, whatever, he's just a fucking useless bug anyway.

"..What? Get lost? I'm telling you something Y/n never will and you are practically snoring!"

"No! I'm no, I just don't get it.... you seem so happy all the time, of course bored but happy... how can Y/n be so.... tortured?"

Is he an idiot? "You've been bullied right? Well, think of your bully being some cunt teacher Daniel, do this wrong and you get the..... you get hit, you'd get hit, right?"

He nodded, pushing away the drink I slowly inched toward him "Look, I don't want to hurt you, we can even help you with some things, we have our resources, you need to find someone?we got you, need a truck load of illegal shit? got that too.

Need anything, give us a call, we'll pretty much be your sugar daddy"

"but your a woman, why would you say sugar daddy?"

"Because I'm sexy as fuck in a suit and I have bigger balls than most men, How's that, I can also spill some secrets of Y/n's.... maybe a crush of hers"

"Listen Y/n.... I'll keep you in mind if I need help but I don't want to know any of her secrets, it's kind of unfair that you know them"

"Yeah but me and her are like this" I grinned while twisting my fingers "linked" I mouthed at him.

my head started feeling foggy. She's waking soon.

"Ok, well I gotta go before I go dark. Danny, promise me you won't say a thing to the others at school.... or that creepy black eyed guy that seems real horny for Hellion"

"black eyes... you mean Gun?"

"Yep, be careful around him, in a year he'll be illegal anyways so, bye"

Walked down the street towards Y/ns building was exhausting. I'd rather go find Jay and see his reaction to me pretending to be Y/n but drunk, well when she wakes she will be.

She'd be mad.....

Oh who cares, worst case he doesn't fuck us. I slap myself. Bad me! Not my body! She might enjoy it though... No! That'd be irresponsible to do... even if it is me!

Have some morals! I really dont wanna go home though.... maybe I can just sleep there till Y/n wakes, yeah, that's a better idea.

I walk in his building. Bleh, stairs. I hate stairs more then taxes, and I can avoid taxes, but stair? No, never, stairs have found me more then the government has.

After hiking up the stairs to Jay's floor I knocked. I listened to the rushed shuffling. The door opened revealing Jay wearing only white sweatpants....

....
....

Y/n please forgive me for I am about to be very unholy. I smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Jay" I spoke with warmth .
His face reddened, and his lips were slightly parted, he must have been really surprised. I felt bad, I didn't want to startle him.

He moved his face very close to mine. My head feels foggier, I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble. His lips parted more in shock, he made a drinking motion with his hands and I nodded.

"I didn't dri..nk that much, barely even a glass.... act...bher.. actually... I olny hand 6... 7? glasses when I shopped talking....."

The face he mad showed his frustration,  his nose crinkled a bit, but he still didn't look angry.
He pulled me into the apartment and closed the door. He leaned his back against the door and crossed his arms over his chest. I sighed before falling to the floor...

Finally...

(○♡●)

I sat myself up and looked around, I was in a large, comfortable bed. I turned to the nightstand and saw the pictures that everyone took at the movie theater.

If my younger self saw this they'd say it was fake but I was happy that day. Jay stood next to me in the picture....

Wait.. this is Jay's room.. What did she DO?! I look at myself under the blankets. i felt relieved as I saw I still had on my same clothes. Jay would never do that anyway if I was acting weird.

I reach for the door but look at the nightstand again. There were some clothes, I picked up the very large white shirt, it was definitely Jay's...

Only problem was that there were no pants... always the rich ones huh? Well I'm not doing it. I refuse, the author can go fuck themselves for today.

>:(

yeah, fuck you. give me at least shorts.

>}:(

I look on the floor and some shorts must have fell off the nightstand after Jay left. I put on the  shirt that was left for me, it's too big, so I roll it up twice. This is going to cost me 10 dollars.
I open Jay's bedroom door slowly, then slip out. I walked downstairs quietly, trying not to make noise. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

A small but loud knock on the wall behind me caught my attention. I slowly turn to face Jay, he was gazing at me woth serious hidden eyes.
He walks closer. I move aside and let him pass by.

He sits on the sofa and motions for me to come sit next to him.
I sat.

"Look I blacked out at Daniel's house and when I do things when I sleep sometimes... or... I don't know what happened..." I whispered burying my face in my hands "I know I look like.... well from the taste on my tongue I'm guessing a drunk but I really dont even remember going to a bar and Daniel wouldn't have alcohol at his house"

I peeked at him, he was slowly nodding..  ok maybe not understanding, but he was thinking.

"Kuro said it could happen when I'm stressed or tired, or maybe just too excited for something, so it could have been that"
Jay nods again. Now looking at him, I notice how cute he looks when he concentrates.

Oh god he's adorable! I wonder if I could kiss him? Oh god no! If anyone finds out.... I think I'd die.

I heard a sound coming from Jay's bedroom door. He jumped, looked around nervously. I reached and placed my arm softly around his shoulder before pushing him back down.

"I'll be right back" I groaned while swaying towards his room, I opened the door, his window was open and Naroo was sitting on his bed, looking through a book while grinning.

"What're you doing?" I whispered aggressively.

Naroo whipped his head towards me, smile dropping "What am I doing what are you doing?"

His face slowly soften into a smug look "You two didn't fuck did you?"

"What? no?!" I spoke in a hushed tone while glancing back at the door "I think you're right about that other page but you need to leave or he'll see you"

"Aw, worried your boyfriend will see me? scandalous"

"You're dating someone!"

"Still questionable, and you didn't deny it"

"get out"

he held his hands up while he walked back to the window, the book still in hand.

"put that back"

"no, it has some.... interesting art work" he chuckled lighty as he climbed out the window and slowly went down the side of the building....

"Wait we're on like the 5th floor!" I rushed to the side and looked down, he was sliding easily down a rope.

I sighed and closed the window. Just as I locked it shut the door opened and Jay walked in, head tilted in asking what happened.

"something fell from your closet, I put it back. let's go"

he nodded and followed me. I don't really know how to apologize to him for showing up here, I don't even know what I did or said.

I stopped and he stopped a few feet behind me. My hands messed with each other, fidgeting, putting off asking what happened and talking.

If I face him I don't think I'll be able to talk, I don't want to see his face if he's disappointed. I sigh heavily.

"Jay, I'm really sorry, even if I wasn't in control of myself I should have just went home, I should never have bother you, there have been moments where I pass out or black out and wake up somewhere or in the middle of doing something"

I shut my eyes tight. slowly warmth wrapped itself around me, Jay wrapped his arms around me, I could feel his chest rise and fall against my back. It felt so... calming.

"Jay... it's not okay, I shouldn't have"

He covered my mouth and smiled down at me.  He was leaning his cheek on top of my head, and I felt him gently caress my hair.

He stopped when I tensed at the gentle feeling while he messed and moved my hair, the tingly feeling that ran down my back stopped.

"Wait. that feels nice"

I peered back at him and he was smiling, then he continued. He dragged me to the couch and sat down, the arm that was still wrapped around me drug me down with him.

My body was pressed to his chest. I could feel his heart beat against mine.
I couldn't move, it felt so amazing to be held by Jay. He smelled so good, his scent mixed with the feint smell of cologne.

I didn't know being held felt do nice. I rested my head on his shoulder while he continued to mess with my hair.
"You're so warm, like a furnace" I mumbled against his neck.

His breath hitched as he tightened his grip around me. We stayed like that for awhile till he finally released me.

"Jay what's wrong?" I asked turning my head and resting my forehead on his.
He seemed a bit hesitant, then shook his head 'nothing'.
I scooted closer to him till i was on his lap. I hugged him tightly, then buried my head into his chest.

I could feel his heartbeat, I didn't want to move, it felt so soothing. I started playing with his fingers while he traced patterns on my back, I yawned.
I closed my eyes.

I'm still tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 837 41
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜/๐˜ฏ." โœƒ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
40.2K 1.2K 55
follows plot๐Ÿ’•updating weekly ๐Ÿ˜ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES๐Ÿ˜ญbest ff ever trust ๐Ÿ™ They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...