Nothing but trouble

By Raven0822

*Very mature content*Altered timeline* Three people seen as nothing but trouble until they join the Avengers... More

You want a hug?
May I help you?
It's a twin thing
Unexpected flirting
Show and tell
I'm a little tired now
For mother's sake
Girls night
Tell me Kitten...
This isn't over
Tell me what you would do
Do you share, Sergeant?
Two birds one stone
We need to talk
Darling, we can explain
Do you trust me?
Horrible timing
I feel...
It doesn't hurt anymore
I pinky promise
I told you!
Valhalla
A new arrangement
Bind runes
Bagels and coffee
Being open minded

-New Story update-

420 5 0
By Raven0822

For all my Loki lovers out there, I have a new Story called Mischief's Sparrow. It's based on the one shot Mystery date that I originally wrote with another character, but didn't feel over all that she was a good fit. So if you want to check it out go a head and thanks in advance for reading.

-Raven

Here is the synopsis

On the run from her former Master's, the Crimson Sparrows, Nyx finally settles down in New York as Selene Moineau. Where after two years of keeping her head down she accidentally runs into the god of Mischief. In need of a savior Nyx, or rather Selene, picks Loki from a crowded cafe and kisses him as she tries to escape an stalker ex boyfriend. Intrigued by the scared beauty he goes along with her plan to be able to spend a little more time with her. At the end of their time together he wants to know everything about her. Especially who she is so afraid of and what can he do to help her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 363 42
Meet Y/n L/n, The goddess of magic. Some from Asgard might know her as queen, but some know her as a normal girl from the city. Y/n had two brothers...
44.8K 1.6K 24
Sequel of Rumors of War. Book Two of Five. Set during The Avengers. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "That's something else you've missed while being a capscic...
588K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
1.4K 103 16
When Loki, is turned in to a child by odin. thor, asks if tony, would take care of Loki. Tony, adopts loki, and starts to Love Loki as a son. will L...