Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever β™₯...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❀GRATITUDE❀ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday πŸŽ‚..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

31.Manik.....

1.4K 172 80
By Sona_Ghosh

MANIK'S POV

Today in the evening me and my family is going to the Murthy mansion for dinner. I quickly changed my clothes and got ready .

(MANIK'S outfit)
We Rang the door bell.And after few seconds the door burst open revealing Ishita Maa with Peeper trailing behind her. I without giving any doubt started searching for my wifey and there she was running down the stairs in hurry looking breathtaking as always .

Uff this girl forgets that she is pregnant and should not run like this...

(NANDINI'S outfit)

After greeting , we went to have dinner. Meanwhile I have to continue to act as Nandini's lifetime enemies.

After dinner we decided to watch some movies .Everyone reached the threatre room with boy carrying pop cornand blankets meanwhile girls came with ice-cream in there hands. Everyone soon occupied their places where Ishita Maa made both of us to sit beside each other making me thank her uncountable times in my mind but from outside I had to pretend that I don't care.

NO ONE'S POV

Soon the movie started all were enjoying the movie and busy in themselves where as our Manik was bored he gaze shifted to his wifey who was watching the movie with full concentration eating the ice-cream. He kept staring how are expression kept changing from sad to smiling then from happy to anger and again happy making him smile seeing her adorable expression. Suddenly an idea came to his mind.

Manik looked around the room to see all are busy in the movie and no one will know what they are doing under the blanket.

MANIK'S POV

I kept my hand on her shoulder and slowly moved my hands to her inner thighs without drawing any attention. She looked at me with wide eyes. I just shrugged my shoulder with a smirk and began to rub her thighs.

N-(whispering) Manik what are you doing? Manik stop..

But I didn't listen to her and started to move my hands higher under her dress.
She was squeezing her ice-cream spoon tightly. I squeezed her thigh and shifted my gaze at the movie acting like I am watched it. I saw her turning to look around and sigh in relief seeing everyone busy in the movie. I slipped my hands in her inner thighs pushing her legs apart and started Rubbing her with mu fingers. I saw she was trying hard not to moan..Biting her lower lips..

She was just about to reach her climax when ...

N-(moaning)Ahh.....

And ladies and gentlemen she was loud pretty loud to be extract which made the movie to pause and the lights of the threatre room to be back . I quickly pulled my hand out...

Ne-(worriedly)Nandu beta are you OK? Are you hurt somewhere??

N- Ya ya Aunty I am fine..

M-(Smirking)Are Nandini my enemy if you are not feeling well you know you can tell your cheeks had turned pink and you are sweating. Are you feeling hot?

N-(Getting up throwing Manik a dirty look) I am fine I just need to use the washroom..

Saying this she left but not before glaring at me making me bite my inner checks to control my laughter . I turned around to see Cabir glaring at me.

Opps I think he guessed the situation..

I slowly grabbed my phone and turned on my phone's ringtone and excusing myself I went upstairs pretending to talk on the phone..
And slowly entered my wife's room and before she could close the bathroom door I was fast enough to prevent her from closing and entered inside with her .

N-(nervously)What are you doing here everyone is downstairs what will they think. They could have caught us.

M-(keeping a finger on her lips)Shh

I turned her towards the washroom mirror and now we both were staring at each other through the mirror.

M-(kissing her neck)I missed you .

N- Manik..

M- Yess jaan don't you miss me??

She tried running away but I swiftly catched her and entered my finger into her..

N-(moaning)Ah yes...

M- So do you miss me..

N- YES ah Yes..

And in a swift motion I entered into her taking both of us to a pleasurable ride .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

She climbed down from the washroom slab and wore her clothes checking herself in the mirror she went out. I turned to see myself in the mirror. I saw her lipstick smeared at the edge of my lips I smiled and went out..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NO ONE'S POV

Person - What was Manik doing inside Nandu's washroom wasn't he on a call??

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

Yesterday's night was fantastic today we girls are going to shopping and here I am secretly going to my hubby's room without anyone's notice.

I without making any noise entered inside his room and there he was shaving his beard standing in front of the mirror. I quietly hugged him from behind.

M-(turning around) Nandu my jaan you here?

N-Good morning hubby..

M- (encircling his hand around her waist )A very good morning to you too baby..

We were just about to kiss each other when

"THUD"

"Manik I have.....OMG"

" Mom "

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Precap- One important part of the past will be out..

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

WHOSE MOM IT IS DO YOU THINK MANIK'S OR NANDINI'S ?

TARGET-100+VOTES.
And 2 follows.

Words limit- 1000 .

I know this chapter is extremely short but I promise the next chapter will be a bug one and one of the important part of the past will be out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
109K 16.6K 61
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...
372K 15.4K 33
Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends . He meets Nandini, a beautiful young c...
304K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...