Life Is A Living Hell

By Nazanin_Broman

MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting... More

Chapter 1 Living Hell (rewritten)
Chapter 2 Same Story, Different Characters (rewritten)
Chapter 3 Everything Went Dark (rewritten)
Chapter 4 Sweet Dreams (rewritten)
Chapter 5 Pain (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 6 Confused (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 7 Fight With Strenght, Never Anger (rewritten)
Chapter 8 Wink (rewritten)
Chapter 9 Heavenly Poison (rewritten)
Chapter 10 Fairytales (rewritten)
Chapter 11 Defy (rewritten)
Chapter 12 Sweet Cheeks (rewritten)
Chapter 13 Red Dress (rewritten)
Chapter 14 Spiked Drink (rewritten)
Chapter 15 On Her Knees (rewritten)
Chapter 16 Me, Myself & I (rewritten)
Chapter 17 Thunder (rewritten)
Chapter 18 I Won (rewritten)
Chapter 19 Storm And Silence (rewritten)
Chapter 20 Weak (rewritten)
Chapter 21 Leave (rewritten)
Chapter 22 Sweet Mercy (rewritten)
Chapter 23 Sweet Girl (rewritten)
Chapter 24 Lovely Wife (rewritten)
Chapter 25 Amore Che Vieni, Da Me Fuggirai (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 26 Perfect (rewritten)
Chapter 27 I Want You (rewritten)
Chapter 28 Desire And Rage (rewritten)
Chapter 29 Snow (rewritten)
Chapter 30 Anton (rewritten)
Chapter 31 You Have Me (rewritten)
Chapter 32 Delicious (rewritten)
Chapter 33 Beautiful But Cold (rewritten)
Chapter 34 Nice And Slow (rewritten)
Chapter 35 I Promise (rewritten)
Chapter 36 Eye For An Eye (rewritten)
Chapter 37 Dark Ocean Eyes (rewritten)
Chapter 38 I've Lost My Mind (rewritten)
Chapter 39 A Beautiful Little Fool (rewritten)
Chapter 40 The Devil (rewritten)
Chapter 41 I Let Him (rewritten)
Chapter 42 Pink Water (rewritten)
Chapter 43 Dulce Periculum (rewritten)
Chapter 44 I Don't Trust You (rewritten)
Chapter 45 It Will Break You (rewritten)
Chapter 46 Tell Me Sweet Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 47 But I Lied (rewritten)
Chapter 48 I Let Myself Drown (rewritten)
Chapter 49 Kiss It Better (rewritten)
Chapter 50 Lies, Lies, Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 51 Kiss My Darkness Away (rewritten)
Chapter 52 To End Her And I (rewritten)
Chapter 53 Falling Apart (rewritten)
Chapter 55 Suffocating Darkness (rewritten)
Chapter 56 She Exists, I Exist (rewritten)
Chapter 57 Starless Sky (rewritten)
Chapter 58 I'm Begging You (rewritten)
Chapter 59 I Died And Yet, I Live (rewritten)
Chapter 60 We Believe What We Want To Be True (rewritten)

Chapter 54 Haunt Me (rewritten)

2.8K 60 9
By Nazanin_Broman

May God have mercy on my enemies
because I won't.
_____________________________
Antonio Romano

I couldn't believe my ears when Noah informed me that Olivia was here. I fucking couldn't believe Olivia would go behind my back and do something like this. Not only that, but I specifically told her—no, I commanded her to not help and stay at home. But did she listen? No. Did she not understand that she could've died? This shit wasn't safe, especially for an inexperienced girl.

Rage was filling me with energy while I was beating my opponent mercilessly. Blood coated my fists as it kept hitting the man in his face. Gore was everywhere, walls, floors, ceilings—everywhere. Blocking my eyes from seeing anything else besides red. The dark fluid spurred me on. My hits became more violent and lethal for every dark thought that went through my head. Dark thoughts like Olivia laying down unconscious on the floor with a bullet through her chest. Horrific thoughts like me not being able to save Leah. If I ever fail to protect her, I wish for her to haunt me. I wished she would haunt me in my sleep, as well as she haunted me when I was awake. I wanted her to remind me that it was my fault for her not being in my arms. I wanted her to remind me, so I could drown in my sorrow. I wanted her to hurt me as much as I had hurt her. I wanted her to haunt me, because... then she would still be with me.

Fuck... I want to be with her? Ugh, shit.

"He's fucking dead. Let's go!" Diego shouted and took a hold of me, dragging me away. My opponent didn't even look like a human anymore. Just a pile of flesh and gore. His face was...yeah, he was faceless, his chest was split open, some organs were even out of his body, laying next to him. With a last glance at the living room, I spat on Joseph's expensive Persian carpet and left for his office. Diego was hot on my heels as well thirty of my men. We marched quickly up to the second floor.

Joseph had managed to call for backup, but he had still fewer men than us. So, unfortunately for him, my men had killed almost all of his. Because of the element of surprise, his defence sucked, giving my men the upper hand in slaughtering in this war.

With raised weapons, we made our way to Joseph's office. None of his men were on the second floor, making it easy for us to get to his office without mishaps. His office was messy and trashed. Papers were cluttering the floor, books had fallen down from his bookshelves, a smashed laptop laid on the shattered glass table, a questionable fluid led to one of the bookshelves.

"Looks like they were in a hurry. One of those fucking nerds even pissed himself." One of my men stated with a chuckle, making the rest of my men laugh.

"Not only that. A hidden entry behind a bookshelf. I mean c'mon, be a little original" One of my men—Raskolnikov—chuckled nefariously before he savagely pulled the bookshelf open. A gloomy hallway greeted us. The hallway was about five meters long and narrow. Ten of my men marched before me and Diego, and twenty followed behind us.

"Noah, open the vault." I ordered him through my earpiece. My men took their positions and waited for my orders.

"Be ready, two bulky men are in there with Joseph and those idiots." Noah informed me as he clicked away on his keyboard.

"I'm ready," I said. I raised my two guns.

"Good. One..." My men loaded their weapons.

"Two..." Aim.

"Three!" The steel door flew open. Since there weren't any cameras inside the safe, we didn't know where the two men stood or if they were armed. So, this time they surprised us. The two guys blocked the entry, they were practically a wall covering Joseph. Not only that, but they were also armed with two AK-47s each. The loud sounds pierced my eardrum, you would think that after hearing gunfire so much for so long I should've got immune to it.

In a second, the shot five of my men before my men woke the fuck up and shot them with their AR-15s. The two big men hit the floor with a thump, revealing Joseph and his eight panic-stricken nerds.

"So...you found me," Joseph uttered with fake bravado.

"No, actually, I'm still looking for you. Stupid," I murmured as I stepped into the safe. It seemed like Olivia's sarcasm had influenced me.

"Give me the USB." I ordered with my AR-15 pointed at his head. He raised his eyebrows.

"I see, you're not one to dance around the bush." He smirked. I had no desire to play with him. I mean, it would've been fun to make him bleed as I poured salt all over his wounds with a sick, gleeful smirk on my face. But this time I settled for something quick since he didn't deserve my time or energy.

"Nerds, leave all your devices," I growled with a tedious expression.

"Take them and their devices." I commanded my men. The nerds were shaking like leaves as they slowly put down their laptops and phones, the entire time staring at me and my men with terror in their eyes. Joseph gazed with boredom at my men as they took hold on the nerds with agonising grips.

"How does it feel to lose?" I drawled with a smirk when most of my men had left with the nerds, leaving almost me and Joseph alone. For the first time, his fake bravado façade slipped. I bet it was hard to keep pretending that you weren't a dead man walking.

"How does it feel to know that in a few minutes you will die?" I added, strolling closer to his short, fat, disgusting body. He still had the nerve to gaze up at me with disdain even though his fate was in my hands. I took his silence as a sign that he got through his thick skull that he had lost.

"Give me the flash drive." I commanded with authority. Now, I didn't care for fucking with his head, I merely wanted the flash drive, so I could fuck off and punish Olivia. Punish her so fucking good and painfully, it's going to be more pain than pleasure, even if pleasure was involved, it would be for me. This was the fucking last straw. This time I wouldn't take pity on her. She had proved to me several times that she wasn't weak, so I knew she could handle my wrath and fucked-up mind.

When Joseph didn't move a muscle to give me the USB, I didn't fuck around, I shot his leg. He screamed in agony and bent down.

"Fuck! You bastard!" He yelled and revolting spit fell out of his mouth. Gore was gushing out of the wound, it didn't either help with him putting pressure on the wound with his hand, the blood just slipped through his fingers.

"Give me the fucking USB. I'm not fucking around," I uttered calmly as I shot his other leg.

"Merda!" He cried out, staring at me with fuming rage.

I was reckless and unfocused since Olivia showed up, she clouded my thoughts and made me lose focus. Because of that, I forgot to check if Joseph was armed. So, in a fleeting second, he pulled out a small knife from his shoe and stabbed my arm. Before he could even pull out the knife, my men shot him several times in his legs, so he fell to the ground.

"Piece of shit!" I snarled furiously, pulling out the knife. I threw the knife behind me.

"You should know that a stab wound doesn't kill me," I growled and kicked him.

"I'm." Kick. "Fucking." Kick. "Dead." Kick. "Already!" I kept beating him like the madman that I was. He grunted and with a final hard kick against his throat, blood gushed out of his mouth, silencing him.

"Check him!" I barked at my men, turning, and faced Diego as two of my men inspected Joseph. He gazed at me, then at my wound without a hint of emotion. He wasn't concerned about my stab wound, since he knew I was a stoic person. I barely felt the agony, I just kept thinking about Leah. My mind wandered off to her, thinking about if she was safe, if she was in a car on her way home.

"Boss, here's the flash drive." I didn't turn around to face my employee.

"Good." I murmured out and left the safe. Diego uncrossed his arms and walked over to Raskolnikov to get the USB drive. Diego followed me out to Joseph's office.

"Noah, we got the USB. Is everything ready?" Diego talked through his earpiece as we strode throughout his second floor.

"Yes, you guys have ten seconds to get out of there." I heard Noah say through my earpiece. All of my men had earpieces, so we could communicate more efficiently.

"Did you hear that, guys? Ten seconds, okay?" I shouted as I put away my weapons.

"Yes, sir." Several of the men shouted back as they as well put away their weapons.

"Noah, begin it now." I commanded him.

10

We took off sprinting down the stairs. Our feet landed with heavy thuds, echoing throughout the dead house.

9

We made it down to the first floor. "Noah, are all of Joseph's men dead?" I asked as I retrieved one of my guns. My gut told me that this war wasn't entirely over.

8

"I'll check...no, they're a few left by the foyer," Noah replied flatly.

7

My men retrieved their weapons as we marched through the living room.

6

When Joseph's men saw us, they opened fire immediately. Since our AR-15 were more efficient than their AK-47, we managed to kill them before they could murder us. Though, some of my men got shot, yet it wasn't anything lethal.

5

We sprinted out through the open front door, only to see one more of Joseph's men. He had his back facing us. His bulky back was covering someone who tried to squirm their way out of his tight grip.

4

"Fucking bitch!" I heard the man voice shout before he released the person.

Olivia? Why the hell is Olivia still here?

3

My girl had apparently stabbed him. Such a little vixen.

2

He was about to shoot her before me, and my men shot him. Hundreds of bullets hit his back. He shook by the force of the shots before he hit the blood covered snowy ground.

1

"Olivia!" I roared out with terror. She gazed back at me with a mix of confusion and fear.

"Run!" Fuck, she had to get far away from here before the mansion detonated.

0

"Noooo! Olivia!"

_________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please share so more people read this, because then I'll get more feedback on if I should published this as book. And comment or vote if you would like this book published.
See you in the next chapter;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
71.2K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
652K 29.6K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...