Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever β™₯...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❀GRATITUDE❀ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday πŸŽ‚..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

30. It's not f*ck it's love making

2.1K 172 88
By Sona_Ghosh

To be continued ,

NANDINI'S POV

No no no how could he be here.

Na-(shaking Nandini)Nandu Nandu....Nandini Nandini

N- Ha ha yes...

Na- What happened are you OK? You are suddenly breathing heavily...

N- Navya Navya he is he is back...

Na-(confused)Who is back Nandu...Where is he??

N-(pointing at the direction)There There see he was..

Na-(looking There) No one is there Nandini maybe you are hallucinating...

N-But he was(not seeing anyone)Wait where is he? He was just now here...

Na- Nobody was here Nandini I told you..

N- Hmm maybe..(after sometime)Acha listen you will not tell this to Manik OK??

Na- I am sorry Nandini but I need to tell him about this..

N- But but .

Na- Keep quite and wait let me call him..

M- Ha hello Navya what happened everything ok??

N- Actually Manik...(tells the whole thing Happened now)

M- What can you please give the phone to her...

Navya gave her phone to me saying Manik wants to speak with me..

N- Hello Manik..

M-Ha NANDINI are you OK. You stay there I am coming are you hurt wait we need to go to hospi...

N-(cutting him off)Calm down Manik i am OK. And don't you dare come here I am OK you concentrate on your work...OK

I saw Mukti and Alia coming...

N- OK Manik I am cutting the call Mukti and Alia are coming OK bye..

M- Hmm bye take care ok..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

Although Nandini told not to worry I couldn't help but worry because I don't want Nandini to face the same thing again and this time we have to be more careful because now she is pregnant I called my men but the strange thing is they told he is still in jail but then why Nandini said she saw him is she really hallucinating as Navya said or What Nandu saw was correct and my mens are missing some information..Whatever it be I need to increase Nandu's security more now I cannot take risk again... God please make everything ok...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

Today we four really enjoyed a lot . Ya four me,Navu, Mukti and Alia ya ya guys Alia today she was unexpectedly very good and friendly I don't know what happened to her but she was really I mean really really well-mannered Today..Maybe she is Chan....

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the barks of Peeper I looked down to see him standing and infront of him was a file as I bent towards him he picked the file and gave it to me..

N-Oh my cutie baby what is this(examining the file)

Ne-(coming) Oh Good Nandini you came actually Manik forgot to take this file and was asking me but you know na I am old now so if you could you know...

Ne-(in mind) please agree please agree you both need to spend time together and now this is the only option....

N-(in mind)oh my God going to his office means spending alone time with him oh God who will miss this opportunity..

N-(fakely)Aunty why I you know na that idiot is my enemy now I can't.....

I was cut of by annoying voice of Alia ok I Take my words back she is not that well-mannered..

A- Aunty you know I can go to ...

Ne- Are no need beta. See you have tan by roaming whole day come I will make a paste for you that will make your skin tan free and more smooth and glowing..

A-(happily) Sachi..

Ne- Ha ha ekdum Sachi..

N-(in mind)Thank you Neyo ma..

Ne- Nandini please go Fast Manik needs it Urgently.. and Alia you come with me..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Soon I was at the Malhotra empire all were looking at me Strangely because everyone knows or rather are made fools to believe that I and Manik are lifetime enemies and me visiting my enemy's office is a little strange for them but didn't questioned me knowing whose daughter I am and how close I am to Raj uncle and other Malhotras...

I straight way went to his office to see him doing something on his phone very concentrated his coat his hanging on the chair . And my boyfriend looking cute , hot handsome se*y as hell at the same time..

I think feeling my gaze he looked up and as soon as he saw me his face was filled with a big smile and some sort of confusion..

M-(hugging her) Baby you here??

N-(Breaking the hug) Manik Malhotra's babies's mother at your service here. Mr.Manik Malhotra here is your file you asked for..

M-(smiling and pulling her cheeks)You are too cute and you will never be at my service rather it will be the opposite my queen. I will be the one to bring the whole world at your feet and that includes even me my love..

N- Aww you are so cute...

M- Don't call me cute I am handsome hot se*y..OK

N- That you are but you are cute and adorable too..

M- Nandu yaar..(Suddenly turned serious remembering something)Waise Nandu are you OK now...

N- I am OK Manik don't worry...

M- I know but you kn...

MANIK'S POV

I was cut off by her as she pressed her soft lips against mine...
Being breathless we broke the kiss..

M-(Breathing heavily)What was that??

N-(Smirking) You know what the second wish in my bucket list was to have a s*x in your office...And your this business mood is turning me on..

M-(Smirking)Really..

But then I remembered something ..

M-Umm Nandu.. You are a doctor right??

N- Of course Manik now from where did this come??

M-(shyly)Umm that means you know right that babies can hear everything right??

N- Hmm they can that's why after few months you will sometimes see them moving and responding when you talk...

M-(turning red)That means that means they can.....

N-(Annoyed) What Manik..(reliazing something)Wait wait are you thinking they can hear us and so you are feeling shy.. (Manik nodded his head in yes) Oh God Manik you are so cute don't worry first the babies are so small their ears are not developed and secondly they can hear sounds outside my body only when I am of 6 to 7 months and lastly they will not remember anything. Now can you continue what you were doing?

M-(Huskily)Than I think as a good husband it is my duty to fulfill my wife's bucket list isn't it??(With that I pressed my lips over her..

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

I sucked her soft petals like lips and bite them suck them as she moaned against my mouth clutching my biceps tightly. I swiftly yet carefully made her sit on my table pushing all my documents on the floor.. Good thing that she is wearing a frock today it easily helped me to get in contact with her skin easily.. I trailed down from her lips to neck to cleavage making sure to give numerous hickeys there.. I bit her erected nipples through her dress as moaned and her tightening..

N-(moaning)Ahh Manik..
She moaned as I pulled down her dress and kissed between her breast and stomach.. I went up to her lips again and then broke the kiss panting to see her eyes filled with love, lust ,desire and need which is much similar to mine..

I unbuttoned my shirt a little and bend on my knees infront of her before pushing her thin lacy panties to the side inhaling her sweet addictive scent down there...

M-(blowing on her dripping pu*s*) You know how many times I have fantasized you on my office here on my desk as I make deep crazy love with you..

N-(Smirking giving a seductive look) And do you know how many times I have fantasized you sitting on your knees and me on your desk of your office as you eat the life out of me baby??

Fu*k she is making me turned on like hell..

M- Then let's make your fantasy a reality baby..

With than I put my mouth on her hot dripping c*re as I eat the life out if her down there . I licked her wet and dripping pu*s*. Making her shout and Moan my name as much as she can as she knows our office is soundproof..

N-(moaning)Ah.. yes ah yeah.. just like that...

M-(hoarsely) You like it baby...

N-(Moaning)Ah yes yes...I love..ah ah it..

She said trying to push my face more into her I gave into her demands as I bite,suck and licked her p*s*y..Soon she reached her climaxed and c*mm*d on my face. I licked her dry and stood up to see her panting..

M-(fake pout)Oh my my now what will happen you spoiled all my makeup..

N-(blushing and breathing heavily) Manik...

Suddenly she flipped us now I was the one leaning on the table while she began giving wet kisses removing my shirt she started giving me numerous love bites making me moan her name in pleasure..

N-(seductively biting Manik's earlobes)Fu*k me baby..

Without wasting anymore time I unbukled my belt and entered inside her..

M-(thrusting deep inside her )It's not fu*k it's love making baby got it??

N-(Moaning)Ah.. Ahh yes right there..

But I stooped...

N- Ah why did you stop...

M- I said never consider our love making as fu*k got it??

N- Ah yes yes(desperately) now please do what you were doing earlier I can't wait...

M- Oh me too baby me too(entering inside her..)

Soon we both reached our climax making both of us to shout and Moan each others name in pleasure..And then slowly pulled out of her..

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ENDS ⚠️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
NANDINI'S POV

I opened the lock of his door and was going to open it . When i was suddenly pulled into a hug by my hubby.

M- Go back safely Hmm.And call me when you reach ok..

N- Don't worry Manik I will go safely. Now come on give me a kiss..

Our lips were about to touch when the door of his cabin burst open and in a fraction of Seconds we were away from each other and acted to do very important work that is cleaning invisible dust..And yes as always the intruder is my dearest Cabir bhai...

C-(entering without noticing Nandini)Hey you my sister's heart stealer how are(stooped seeing Nandini)

As soon as he saw me he stooped and suddenly he started to watch us with eagle eyes . He was like examining us.. making both of us nervous

Uf I would have been better if bhai gave this much attention to his studies in his school . Hmp useless. But still I love him..my Cabir bhai and Abhi bhai are the best brothers..

I was brought out of my thoughts hearing my Cabir bhai's voice..

C-(Extra sweetly)What are you doing here behena??

N- (nervously) Umm nothing Nothing just came to give thus file... I am leaving you talk na with Manik..

C- Are no no you stay... I can understand you both are newly wed you need time for yourselves..

M-(embrassed)Are no no Nandini was just leaving she just came to give me the file... Right Nandini??

N-Ye yeah he is right...

C- It's OK I can understand (and left)..

We both sighed in relief and was going to kiss again when suddenly the door burst again Making both of us afraid. And there he was..

C-(peeking through the door)And yes Manik I know you love my sister but you don't need to show off you know...
(Making Manan confused) I mean to say atleast remember to wipe off the lipstick from your lips otherwise who knows everyone will think you are turning into a girl...

Saying this he left leaving both of to turn into tomato due to shy and embrassment..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile on the other side ,

UNKNOWN'S POV

Un- Enjoy for few more days Manik Malhotra you and your father snatched everything from me but now I am back I will also take everything from you and make you experience the same pain I did. Don't worry dad I will complete your revenge and I know than only you will get peace in heaven😈👿😈....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Precap-One person more finding out about there relationship...Guess who??

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

Guys I know I am stretching the story a little too much but don't worry after few more chapters everything will be out...

TARGET- 100+VOTES

Words limit- 2200.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 3.6K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
305K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own riskπŸ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
64.7K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT βœ”οΈ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...