My son and Me, The Alphas Rej...

By TunnelVision

Olivia Carter spent the night with her mate Ashton Reynolds only to get rejected. The two cross paths again b... More

Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven. (Edited)
Chapter Twelve -Edited & added part :) -
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Five (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Six. (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One (Christmas Special)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine (Part One)
Chapter Forty Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty
Authors note (Reread if you have read it)
Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Twenty Nine

7.1K 209 11
By TunnelVision

A;N This is going to be a short chapter. Hope you all enjoy.

~My brain didn't choose you my heart did, So when I tell you I love you, I mean I really do love you.~

Later That Night.

Everyone had left including the kids, it was just Me, Kassie and Alec standing in the hall way by the door, he was leaning against the door. "If you ask me, I'm really in for a slumber party." Alec says with a smile, Kassie giggles and so do I. "Follow me." He says walking up the stairs. Kassie shrugs her shoulders and begins walking up the stairs behind him, I walk behind them both through the hallway until we reached a door. "Oh wait." Alec says before opening it. "What?" Me and Kassie say looking at him. "you two need to change, in to the robes which are on the bed." Alec says smiling at me. "Huh?" Kassie says. "He wants us to change in to our dressing gowns Kass." I say with a smile. "Oh, I don't have one though." She says. "Which is why I took the liberty of getting you one,we'll take you to the room." Alec says smiling, Kassie smiles and nods her head, we lead her to a guest room. "It's right on the bed." Alec says pointing over the bed. "Okay." Kassie says, we shut her door and we walk in to our bedroom. I quickly strip in to my underwear and then I put the robe on. I begin walking towards the door. "I really want to take that robe off you." Alec says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, I turn around and I face him, I quickly kiss his lips. "Too bad." I say with a smile. "Do you really want to play this game Olivia?" Alec says pushing me gently against the closed door. "What game?" I say innocently fluttering my eyelids. "Just remember Olivia, I will always win." Alec says with a smirk, I use my left hand to rub up his leg. "We will see." I whisper in his ear, I pull the door open and begin walking to Kassie's room leaving him standing there hard, in complete and utter shock.

"Right, let's try this again." Alec says standing in front of the closed door. "Beyond this door is the ultimate relaxation/slumber party." Alec says with a cheesy grin, he opens the door, the room was decorated, he had 4 women standing awaiting our arrival, I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. "Ladies, I would like you to meet. Mia, Kia, Tia and Gia. They are trained beauticians, Masseuse's and nail technicians." Alec says smiling at me and Kassie, I look over at Kassie who beams. "Mia, Kia, Tia and Gia. You will be working on Ms Kassandra, over here, make sure she get's full relaxation, I'll take Mrs Royal in to other room." Alec says. The girls nod and they take Kassie to the massage table which was in front of the TV. Alec led me in to a joining door, it was a quiet room with lit candles and two pillows on the floor, plugged in the wall was a radio which played nothing but relaxation music. "The pillows put me off having sex in here." I say looking at him truthfully, Alec erupts in hysterical laughter. "Oh Olivia, you hilarious." He says through fits of laughter. "What?" I huff "If I wanted to have sex with you, even though right now I find you irresistible, I wouldn't do it here on a cold floor, I'd take you to the bed, the pillows are merely for pleasure." He says smiling. "So you're going to pleasure the pillows?" I ask. "God no, I swear when you're pregnant all you think about is sex. Since you can't lay on your stomach, you've got to lay down here." Alec says, I do as I am told, Alec adjusts the pillows so that it was positioned under my arm and in between my legs. He then undoes the robe and begins massaging my neck. I groan in pleasure. "Am I doing it to hard?" He asks as he hits the perfect spot, it sends tingles up my body. "N-o" I moan. Alec chuckles and he carries on like that for another 10 minutes. He then moves down to the base of my spine, I think that must of been when I fell asleep, it was so relaxing.

"I take it you liked that?" Alec says with an amused look on his face, he helps me sit up and then he helps me up on my feet. "Next is nails and feet." Alec says opening the door. "Are you going to do them?" I ask horrified, Alec chuckles and shakes his head. "No, Mia will do your feet and Gia your nails, I'm gonna quickly run to the store." Alec says walking out. "Why don't you stay and get your nails done Alec." Kassie says with a smirk. Alec chuckles. "Nah, I'll live, I'll be back soon." He says, he kisses my head and then he leaves.

After they had finished my nails and my toe nails, the girls had left, Alec still wasn't back, me and Kassie we sat on the sofa watching Sleepless in Seattle. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong Kass?" I ask as her head was laying on my arm. "I want what you got." She says honestly. "What do you mean?" I ask her. She sighs. "I want a family of my own, a mate." She says. "Kass, you will get that one day. You don't want my life Kass." I say. "What's wrong with it?" Alec asks holding a bag. I smile. "What I meant to say is before I even met Alec, I was in a bad place, I wanted a mate so bad, when I found out it was Ashton, I was happy, I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world." I say, Alec looks down at me, a frown was in place. "What I mean to say Kass, don't be in a rush to grow up because you've still got things to learn as a kid." I say with a smile, she smiles back. Alec sits on the other side of me and he hands me the bag. "It's only a few bits in there, I see you started the movie without me." He says with a small smile, I hand the bag over to Kassie, a wave of nausea came over me. "Are you okay?" Alec asks me worriedly, I nod my head slowly, he kisses my head. "What is this? Sleepless in Seattle?" He asks us, Kassie nods her head. "I love this film." She says honestly. Alec shrugs his shoulders. "Whatever." He says with a smile.

The Next Day

I had woken up feeling refreshed, I sat up in the bed. "Are you sure you feel alright babe?" Alec asks as he stands in the door way with a towel wrapped around his waist, he had just finished in the shower. "I feel amazing." I say smiling as I begin getting up and walking towards the shower. Alec slapped my ass as I walked past, I giggled and I closed the door. "No." He says blocking it. I shrug and I begin undressing, I knew that I was teasing him, he couldn't keep still. I smiled as I switched on the shower and I climbed in. I wet the sponge and I began rubbing it over my body. Alec's eyes nearly popped out of his brain, his jaw might as well of fallen to the ground, I smirked as I let the water run down my body rinsing off the soap suds. "Oh Olivia Royal, you are such a tease." He says chuckling, his phone began to ring, Alec sighed and walked over to it "Alec Royal, whose calling." he says all professional.

I turn the shower off and I climb out, wrapping the pink towel around me. I walked in to the bedroom and looked over at Alec, he was deep in conversation. I began getting dressed, i dropped the towel to the ground and walked over to my underwear drawer, Alec looked up at me, he squirmed "I'm going to have to call you back." He says and he puts down the phone, he places it on the dressing table and begins walking towards me. "Olivia don't do this to me." he says huskily in my ear "Do what?" I say innocently pushing my lower body against his. He groans in my ear "No." he moans in my ear. I swear these hormones are crazy. I just find him irresistible. "I better get ready." I say walking away from him "I don't get why you're making me suffer like this babe." Alec says as he throws a pair of jeans on. "We have got a busy day ahead of us today we can't get sidetracked." I say, a mental image of me and Alec in bed together flashed in my mind. I smirk. "Are you even listening to me?" Alec says standing in front of me, I nod my head slowly. "Let's go then." Alec says as I put on my shoes.

"Kassandra are you ready?" Alec shouts from the bottom of the stairs. "Stop calling me that." Kassie huffs as she walks down the stairs. Alec chuckles and so do I. Kassie huffs once again and grabs her bag off of the stairs. "Kassandra, keep huffing like that and you'll blow my house away." Alec says as we walk out the door.

Alec and I were still giggling in the car. "Alright it's not funny anymore." Kassie says folding her arms in the backseat. "Alright i'm sorry." Alec says with a cheeky grin.

"The stuff should be arriving later on. Terri and his helpers should be at the house to discuss what we want done with the rooms. " Alec says sliding his phone in his pocket. I smile over at him. "Is this really how much you spent Alec?" Kassie says looking down the receipt. "Anything for my baby." He says kissing my head. "I'm going to be sick." Kassie mumbles. "So Kass. I heard that you and two friends are on the list for that elite college party." Alec mumbles looking over her shoulder. "Do you know how cool that'll make me!?" Kassie screeches. "What College Party?" I ask looking over at Alec raising one eyebrow. Alec smiles. "Oh don't be like that babe, It's Spencer and Lynx's down at the log house." Alec says shrugging. "Jordan will be there." Kassie says with pleading eyes. "Fine." I mumble. Kassie hugs me. "So who are you going with?" I ask her "Lauren and Claire." Kassie says smiling. "Well you can't go to a college party without getting a new dress." Alec says going in to his wallet. "Will this be enough?" Alec says giving her a bunch of a hundred dollar bills. Kassie grins ear to ear. "Would it?" She says with a smile. "Your the best." She says throwing her arms around Alec. "Aw." Alec says with a polite smile. "So how will you be getting to the party?" Alec asks as we climb in the car. "Well we have more than enough money for a taxi." Kassie says smiling, Alec chuckles "I don't think so. How about, I'll hire you girls a driver to escort you there and back home. He can pick you up from the house." Alec says shutting the door. "Really?" Kassie says smiling. "Yeah, I'll drop you to Lauren's house now and you girls can go shopping." Alec says starting the engine. "Okay." Kassie still says holding the money in front of her. "Olivia he's the best." She says smiling.

We had dropped Kassie off at Lauren's house and we were driving home. "You didn't have to do all that." I say with a smile. "I wouldn't want her to get a taxi late at night." Alec says shrugging his shoulders. "Plus, I think we both know the benefits of being 'cool' in school." Alec says with a small smile. I nod my head mirroring his smile.

"So Theo, Jett and Cooper will be sharing a room. The cot you bought for him will be placed in their room." Terri says showing us blue prints. "The twins room will be decorated a pink a blue color scheme. Eli's cot will be in the room aswell on the same side as the baby boy. But for now, there will be an extra cot in your room." Terri says flicking through the papers. "The extra room in the living room will have a play pen gate where the young children will be safe." Terri says looking at Alec who nods his head slowly. "Are you happy with these designs?" Terri asks me. I smile and nod. "They're perfect." I say. "I will have to ask you and your family to vacate the premises, the fumes may not go so well wive your pregnancy." Terri says looking at me. "Where are we going to stay?" I say to Alec. "Babe you forget that I am the Alpha." He says kissing my head. "I do own more than one home." He says with a smile. "The refurbishing will start in a few days so you can move the important things you need in to the guest house." Terri says with a polite smile. "These look great Terri."Alec says shaking his hand. "You should know I only do the best of work Alec." Terri says with a confident smile. "I'll give you a call tomorrow to discuss the arrangements. How does midday sound?" Terri says as he stands up gathering his blue prints. "Sounds lovely." Alec said with a smile.

Terri had left and Alec and I were sitting opposite each other. "I'm going to go down to the store to get some things to cook. It's going to be out first real night alone before we have more." Alec says smiling. "You put your feet up, go on relax. I'll be back in twenty minutes." Alec says grabbing his coat and quickly leaving.

After he left the house phone began to ring, I stretched my arm over to the table and I picked it up. "Hello." I say in to the phone. "Mommy?" Jett says in to the phone. "Hello sweetie." I say. "How you feelin'?" I ask him. "I'm okay. Are you?" He asks. "I'm fine. Are you being a good boy?" I ask him. "Uhuh." He says, I knew Jett was nodding his head. "Where Coop and River?" I ask him. "Playing in the game basement." He says. "It's cool mom, it's got loads of games." He quickly says before I could talk. "Are you having fun?" I ask him. "Yeah, it's my turn now mommy, bye Love you." he says quickly, the phone goes dead so I switch it off and I put it back on the stand.

Just as I was about to get comfortable the security phone rung, I got up off the sofa and I waddled over. "Hello." I say. "Mrs Royal, Sylvester here, Luca's on his way up. I just thought I'd let you know." He says. I smile "Thank you Sylvester, I hope you have a good day." I say "You to ma'am." He says. I put the phone down and I walk over to the front door, I pull it open just as Luca steps up the stairs. He looked angry. "Are you okay?" I ask him as he walks in, I shut the door behind him. He heads in to the kitchen and I follow him, he sits on the island chair and puts his head in his palms, he groans loudly. "Are you okay?" I decide to ask him again. "She's pregnant Olivia." He says, his head was still in his palms. "Not only that, she want's River." Luca says sadly. "She can't just do that." I say shocked. "I know that Olivia, but I don't want to be the person to make River's mind up for him. Luca says. "So what's she like?" I ask him. "She's exactly like how we met, that down to earth girl I fell for." He says sadly. He goes in his pocket and pulls out some folded papers. "What's that?" I ask him. "Custody forms." He says. "Are you going to sign them?" I ask him. "Not until I speak to River." Luca says shoving them back in his pocket. "She's pregnant you said?" I ask him, he nods his head slowly. "She's with a new guy, apparently he helped her out when she moved in to the town she lives in, they've been together for over two years and she's pregnant. Not like early days, but ready to drop. She wants River to get to know her, her baby and her new boyfriend." Luca says with venom in his voice. "And cut you out completely!?" I say shocked. Luca nods his head."Where's my brother?" Luca says walking over to the fridge and pulling out a beer. On cue Alec walked in holding a few bags of groceries "Baby i'm home." He says walking in to the kitchen. He looks over at Luca and smiles. "I know what happened. I've got my best lawyer for you." Alec says putting the groceries on the side. "I'll give bolt a call. Let him know to drop the boys home early." I say with a hint of excitement, I loved when I was around Jett, I quickly grab the house phone and I dial Bolton's number. "Hello." Bolton says with a worried tone. "Bolt, hey, would it be okay if you drop the boys home early." I say quickly. "Sure Liv, Hailey and I have sort of got the date night planned. We haven't really had time alone since Aubury was born. My mom was going to take her." Bolton said. "No worries Bolt, bring them home." I say with a smile. "Alright bye." He says "Bye." I say and I put the phone down.

Alec and Luca both hand a beer in their hands. "I think I might take Miko and Jett on the mountain run tomorrow." Alec says as he undoes his top two buttons on his shirt. "I'm going to join you." Luca says sitting up. "Are you sure? I mean you can't even run to the store without getting out of breath let alone a mountain run." Alec says chuckling. I walk over to the fridge, I was craving orange juice. I pulled out the carton and started drinking it. "Save enough for me." Alec says looking over at me with narrow eyes. I take another gulp. "Ew." Luca says watching me. I burp in a unladylike manner "OMG you are such a animal." Luca says disgusted. Alec chuckles. "Babe." Alec says. I shrug and throw the empty carton in the bin. I rub my stomach "Gotta pee." I say walking out the room.

Luca and Alec were deep in conversation when I came back in to the kitchen. "Bolts on his way up." Alec says looking over at me. I walk over to the door and open it. Jett, Cooper and River ran up the stairs. "Hi mommy." Jett says walking inside. "Hi auntie Olivia." River and Cooper say walking in to the house behind Jett. Bolton stays at the door. "I can't stay, just wanted to make sure they got in okay." Bolton says with a smile, I smile at him and quickly I give him a hug. "Seeya Liv." He says. "Bye Bolt." I say. He leaves and I close the door behind him.

The kids were in the kitchen. Luca looks up at the clock. "We better be going Riv. I gotta talk to you." He says standing up, he grabs his coat and shrugs it on his shoulders. "What about daddy?" River asks as he copies Luca. "Don't worry your not in trouble." Luca says lifting River up, he adjusts his hat and his coat. "Say bye River." Luca says. "Bye." River says. "Seeya later Bro, Seeya Liv. Seeya Boys." Luca says walking out. "Bye." We all say.

"Night." Jett and Cooper says running up the stairs leaving me and Alec alone in the room. "Do you still want that dinner?" Alec asks me, I look up at the clock and I shake my head. "Not hungry." I say honestly. Alec sighs and he walks closer to me until he was towering over me. "I do love you Olivia." He says, I look up at him, his eyes were light. "I love you to Alec." I say back to him. The security phone began to ring and Alec answered. "Hello." He says. The person speaks "I'll be right down." Alec says angrily. He puts the phone down and walks over grabbing his coat. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Lilly's here." He says angrily walking out the front door.

"There she is! The home wrecker in person!" Lilly drunken slurs. "Leave now Lilly, you are embarrassing yourself." Alec says. "Not until I ask her why?" She sobs walking closer. Sylvester steps in front of her, he places his hands on her shoulder, holding her back. "Let go." Lilly says. "Why did you come back? Why did you kiss Ashton?" She says. I freeze, Alec looks over at me, his eyes were dark. "I didn't kiss him." I say angrily. "Don't lie Olivia, he already told me." Lilly says. I go silent. "Get her out of here Sylvester!" Alec shouts angrily. "Yes Alpha." Sylvester says dragging Lilly away. Alec shakes his head and begins walking in to the house. "Alec!" I shout following him.

He stomps up the stairs "Alec!" I call following him. "What!?" He shouts halting in his steps, we were both half way up, me a few steps below him, I flinch. "What do you want me to say Olivia?" Alec says quieter. He walks over Jett's skateboard which was at the top of the stairs, I do the same.

In the bedroom Alec grabbed a suitcase. "Where are you going?" I ask him as I close the bedroom door. "To stay at Luca's. I need a break Olivia. Who did I think I was. My mate died, yours rejected you, you obviously still like him well enough to kiss him so who am I to break fate." Alec says closing the suitcase filled with clothes, he walks past me and out the door. "That's just it Alec, I didn't kiss him, I didn't!" I say sounding like a toddler. Alec ignores me and walks out the door. "Alec!" I call chasing behind him, I forgot to step over the skateboard, I tumbled down the stairs, I screamed before my head slammed against the floor and quickly I fell in to a deep in to the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 9.6K 27
Riley considered herself fat. From the comments her "Family" and "pack" made. She almost hated herself. On Riley's birthday her mate Lucas rejects he...
138K 3.4K 17
Shayna wants nothing more than to leave her pack and become a loner, never tied down and playing by her own rules, but to do that she has to make to...
1.4M 41.3K 25
An alpha so violent he lost both his first and second chance mate because they couldn't handle him. His first mate ran away out of fear while the sec...
478K 14.5K 50
Sage has been haunted by her past for years. She has been able to run away from it for a long time but not anymore. When Sage crosses Night Shade's t...