Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

29.Manik is gay??

1.6K 177 88
By Sona_Ghosh

TO BE CONTINUED,

NO ONE'S POV

M- Okay love we will talk later . love you . Nimit is calling me for telling something important ...now give me a good night kiss

N- Okay. Goodnight...xxxxx

Meanwhile outside,

Person- what Manik is in love that too with.....

(Note - Nimit is Manik's one office employee)
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Midnight ,

Someone is seen to be having a nightmare.

"No no leave me

"Manik,mom-dad "

"No I am not a bi*ch"

"No no someone Save me.."

"NO"

No Nandu don't think about your past you are save now...

Yes that girl was our Nandini..

N- But but why did I suddenly have this nightmare after such a long time...God is something bad going to happen no no is everyone safe is my Manik Okay??

Soon is was out of the bed checking everyone last she came to her beloved room to see him sleeping peacefully and seeing him all her fears went out of the window....

N- Kitna handsome ha mera banda... wah bhai Nandu kya choice ha Tera...OK Nandu now enough go and sleep...

She slowly went to Manik and carefully slept not to wake him up from his sleep as he is a light sleeper but feeling the movement our hero was already up and alert to see who dared to come to his room now. But feeling her touch he relaxed and was just quietly acting like sleeping to see what she will do next..

Nandini kissed his cheeks and tightly hugged him making him smile..He turned to her side only to see her beautiful face but today there was some kind of fear in her face today making him worried..

M- So someone was missing her hubby??

N- You are awake??

M- Yes my jaan and now tell me what is that thing that made my babies mamma worried...

N- Nothing Manik...

M- But I can feel you tell me...

N- Leave it...

M- But something is making....

N-(Shouting) I said na Leave it Manim can't you understand....

Manik was taken back but understood it to be her one of the mood swings that made her suddenly so angry...

M- OK OK calm down I will not ask anymore Okay...

But instead of replying Nandini just joined their lips with each other.. Manik understood something was bothering her and allowed her to do anything she wanted today.. Soon their clothes joined the floor and the whole room was filled with their moans and groans..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

M-(breathing heavily holding Nandini's naked body securely) Are you okay now??

N- I am Manik.. always...

M- (jokingly to lift up her mood) Oh ek bhola bhala insan ka fyada uthakar now you are okay ha(tickling her)

N-(Laughing) Ha ha Manik stop this ha ha..

And Manik now understood that he is successful to lift up her mood...

M- (Seriously)You know taking care of babies is very difficult. Especially other's kids...

N-(frowning) Really??

M- Hmm

N- (Attentively)oh whose kids you are taking care of??

M- Are my mother-in law's

Making Nandu nod in daze but then suddenly the realization hit her making her eyes widened her lower lips pulled out ready to cry..she began to leave the bed only to be pulled back by our hero.

M- (hovering over her)See I told you..(laughing) OK OK I was just joking you know na I am always ready to take care of my mother-in-law's youngest child..

Listening this she smiled at the fullest. Making Manik think that this girl will be the mother of two kids in few months who herself is a kid now her own antics are worse than a small baby..

M-(kissing her forehead)okay now sleep...you need to rest and our babies too...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

From morning only I could see mom giving me some strange looks like she is examining me... making me a bit of self conscious..

Mu- Mom do you want to tell something to Manik??

Ne- Um no no beta you all eat??

C- No Aunty we can see you want to tell something what it is(sipping his juice)

Ne- Umm Manik are you in relationship??

Hearing her everyone went silent except OUR Manan whose eyes widen thinking they are caught and Cavya as Cabir split the juice he was drinking on Navya's face making her shout at him..

C-(to Navya) Sorry sorry my love...(To Neyonika) Wh...what are you saying Aunty??

Ne- Hmm that to with someone whose name start with N

Manan was feeling they are just a step away from having a heart attack seeing thier little secret coming out...

M- (nervously)What are you saying Mom??

Ne- You don't have to hide Manik we will support you you know we are open minded...

M- Mom but but...

Ne- Are you can tell us freely. Only one thing I cannot get my grandchildren from you but you don't worry nowadays there are many options you can adopt a child too...

Mu- What are you saying mom I can't understand?

M-(in mind) What is mom saying why can't I give her a grandchildren. Aren't I already making her a grandma by knocking up my love with twins..

Ne- Yes Mukti I am telling correct although I had a different wish for Manik's life partner but we need to support his decision whether it's a boy or girl..

M- What are you saying??

Ne- You don't have to hide your relationship with Nimit anymore you know...

Making Manan sigh in relief that their secret didn't came out but their eyes widened when they realized what Neyonika said.m

M- Who Nimit??

Ne- Manik you don't need to hide..I heard you yesterday??

M- Mom were you eardropping my talks..

Ne- Umm yes but then I came to know you are gay..you were telling "love you Nimit"

M- Mom What the hell are you saying.. I am not gay.. I was telling I love you too his one year old baby...(making a quick excuse)
And mom if you are forgetting our rooms are soundproof and I think for some reason you heard some parts and assuming things..

M-(in mind) I need to repair my room otherwise how sounds although fragments but still how the sounds is going outside the room..otherwise don't know when we both will be caught while having our jamming session..

Ne- Really???

M- Yes mom I swear I am not a gay neither I am in a relationship with Nimit he is happily married with a one year old babygirl...

R- Tumne to Hume tension de diya tha Neyo..and now your son is grown up so don't hear his private talks..

Ne- I am sorry Manik actually....

M- It's OK mom now you will tell your son sorry for this.. how much I grow up remember mom I am always your ladla Manik...

Ne- Aww I love you..

M- I love you too mom...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
NANDINI'S POV

Today's morning we thought our Secret almost came out but thank God it's still safe with us. Today we girls are having a day out I after many requests promising Manik to take care of myself was allowed to come out .....

Now we Decided to have some ice-cream Mukti and Alia went to bring them meanwhile me and Navya was sitting. Navya is always making me rest with her in the pretext of being lonely so needs a company but I know she is doing this because of my pregnancy. She is truely one of my true friend and my best friend of the life.. I am truely blessed to have her... we were enjoying suddenly I saw something or rather say someone making my blood dry...

N-(breathing heavily) No no no what is he doing here aren't he in jail how can he come out ?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

TARGET-100+VOTES

Words limit-1400.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 516 29
Welcome to a world where admiration turns to hatred before blossoming into a deep and passionate love. Follow the journey of Nandhini as she navigate...
610 64 11
🌟 Hello, beloved readers! 🌟 I'm absolutely thrilled to embark on this enchanting journey with you all! If you're a fan of the heartwarming and capt...
41.3K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
64.7K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...