๐“ž๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ท - ๐™ธ.Mษชแด…แดส€ษชสแด€

Galing kay Black_Bunny07

Quick footsteps are barely heard at the brink of midnight. Run. That's all you can do, just run. You can't lo... Higit pa

Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Oษดแด‡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Tแดกแด
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Tสœส€แด‡แด‡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Change 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Fแดแดœส€
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
REWRITE

Chapter 34

887 32 20
Galing kay Black_Bunny07

▍japan, license exam
𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
34.    ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓, which would end up being the last, would officially start. You and Todoroki were still sitting on one of the sofa's in the waiting room, completely immersed in your conversation. The topic had begun to drift around, changing from what was really serious, to something more casual as away to get to know one another. Although, Todoroki lacked a lot of personality due to his sheltered childhood.

By the end of your conversation, the two of you talked about Disney movies. Apparently, Todoroki had never watched a Disney movie before, which simply would not do for you. So, you purposed a suggestion, the two of you binging Disney movies after the exam. And to your surprise, Todoroki agreed.

In the middle of the agreement, the intercom suddenly went off and you both heard the familiar voice of Mera. The one who was sleep deprived, gave the introduction speech, and was undergoing the exam.

"Due to hefty damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers have been delayed! Until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can. Well, then... Start!"

The two of you looked at each other before standing up. "Are you accompanying me, again?" Todoroki asked, he wasn't sure how you would want to go about this test. But he wanted to speak with you more, he liked taking to you.

Much to his disappointment, you shook your head and responded. "Sorry, but no. I kind of have something else in mind. But I'll see you when this is over, 'kay?"

Todoroki nodded his head before the two of you parted ways, going in different directions. Running along with everyone else that passed the first round. Only you decided to run towards the nearly destroyed and ruined fake city.

There was a lot of sounds and noises, you could tell from the destruction that a lot was going to happen for this test. While walking, you heard a strange sounds of a person, perhaps a child, crying somewhere. So, you being the hero you're trying to be, you followed the sound.

After running for a minute, you found the source of the sound. It was an actress pretending to be a female child crying in distress. "Help!" The little girl cried. "Help! My mom! She's hurt!"

Slowly and calmly, you walked over to the child and got down on one knee to level at her height. "Hey, hey. Everything will be okay, try to calm down." You spoke in a relaxing tone, attempting to ease the young girl. "Breathe with me, okay?"

The child, which you acknowledged to be part of the test, nodded their head through their tears. "O-okay." They stuttered and watched you breathe and copied you, slowly calming down.

"Good, that's good. My name is Osun, but you can call me Sunny, okay?" You had taken notice of their appearance, which was very disheveled. "You look hurt. Do you feel any pain anywhere? You can tell me, I'm here to help you."

"My leg... The falling rocks from the building hurt it. My mom pushed me out the way!" The little girl explained, her teary eyes looking down at her leg, which seemed to be injured. "I can walk but it really hurts! What about my mom?"

"I'll find her and help her as best as I can. But first, I need to make sure you're okay and taken care of." You replied, then smiled softly and held out your hand for the little girl. "Can I carry you?"

There was a little hesitation from the girl, but she slowly nodded her head and grabbed your head. You smiled and picked up the girl, carrying her and making sure she's comfortable before heading the way you remembered the first-aid area to be.

"Points for staying levelheaded, calming the victim, reassurance, tending to injuries, and eating the trust of the victim." The actress suddenly said, which slightly startled you for a moment. But it was informative knowing there was a point system for this particular test.

Once you arrived at the first-aid area, where you saw Momo helping different victims. Gently, you sat the child down and smiled at them once more. "Everything will be okay, just stay calm. Okay?" When the girl nodded her head, you waved goodbye before leaving.

From that interaction, you were able to determine how this test worked. They wanted to know how you handle disastrous situations, how you tend to civilians, and how you would defeat the villain.

While walking around, you had heard another voice that sounded like a child whining. Only this time, he sounded like a male; specifically a boy that was fussing.

It didn't take long for you to find the source of the conflict by following the voice. That's where you were able to see Urararka who seemed to struggle dealing with a stressed child.

"No, I won't leave my grandpa!" You saw the actor pretending to be a little boy, shout at the brunette girl. His arms crossed to his chest and head turned away.

Uraraka had a panicked look on her face, showcasing her stress. This test was abundantly realistic and the child was very stubborn. But she tried to stay understanding and helpful. "I know but-"

"No!"

Seeing her struggle, you decided to step in and help the poor girl out, who looked more stressed than the child. "Hey there." You spoke with a soft tone, catching both Urararka and the child by surprise. "My name is Osun, but you can call me Sunny. And this is my friend Uravity. What's your name?"

The little boy stared at you hesitantly before responding in a slow and quiet voice, their gaze dropping to their feet. "Kenzo..."

"Kenzo is a very nice name." You smiled, crouching down to meet the boy's nervous eyes. "Me and Uravity, are heroes. What do you want to be?"

"...I want to be a hero." The young boy responded, raising his gaze from his feet to your face. Showing that you had got his attention.

"Really? That's cool!" You smiled and laughed a little, causing the boy smile as well. "Do you think you can be my little sidekick for today?"

"Yes!"

"First order of business, we have to make sure you are okay. Are you hurt, Kenzo?" You asked, your eyes looking around the child to see if he had any scratches or signs of injuries.

"No. My grandpa... I lost him in the building, he got hurt trying to save me." The kid explained, their expression showing their distress and sadness.

"Oh... Well, then I'll help him in anyway that I can. You can help by allowing me to look for him and bring him to you." You reassured the little boy, seeing him look you in the eyes. "Okay?"

Once the boy nodded his head, you looked towards Uraraka and nodded your head at her and the child. She understood the gesture and gently grabbed the boy's hand to comfort him while you searched for their grandfather.

It didn't take longer than three minutes to find the little boy's grandfather. The actor pretending to be a grandfather, was apparently looking for the actor pretending to be his grandson. He was a little injured, but he would be okay.

You reunited the two acting as family, before you and Uraraka took the two to the first-aid area. After delivering them, you walked away to help more actors. So far, you were racking up a lot of points.

Uraraka saw you going away and jogged over to you, wanting to speak with you. You had noticed this so you patiently waited for her to speak, and she did.

"How..." Uraraka looked at you, giving a look of subtle uncertainty. "How did you do that?" She asked you as she walked by your side. "The boy... I tried to help him but he wouldn't let me. But you managed to convince him to let you help. How?"

"Trust." You answered, glancing at her for a second before focusing your attention ahead. "As heroes, we have to earn the trust of civilians, or we're just people who force kind acts. You have to earn the people's trust, cater to their emotions. You can learn a lot about a person's dynamic from just reactions and responses."

"Like the boy." You continued to explain, while Uraraka gave you her full attention. "I could tell he had a stubborn mind but a caring heart from his desperation to finding his grandfather. Or at least, that's the way the actor was portraying the child. So, I catered to his mind and reassured him."

"Wow!" Urararka's eyes lit up with admirable disbelief and shock at your explanation. "That makes a lot of sense, much smarter than what I was doing. I didn't think about it like that."

She paused for a brief moment before adding on. "You're really good with them. Kids, I mean." When she saw you furrow your brows, she quickly defended her words. "I dont mean to sound so surprised, it's not like I expected you to be horrible. I just didn't expect you to be so soft and sensible with them. Like a different, tender person than you normally are."

"Well, I'm not the youngest in my family." You replied, chuckling a little bit with a small smile. A smile Uraraka only saw you wear when you (rarely) talked about your family. "So, I've had practice taking care of kids."

"I think the actor forgot they were pretending to be an actual child because of how amazing you are." Urararka joked, giggling a bit which caused you to laugh a little as well. "You will make a wonderful mother some day!"

Your smile slowly fell when you heard that last sentence. Your heartbeat increased its beat in your chest and a frown appeared on your lips. Your mind distracted you so much that you had stopped walking without realizing it.

Children. They were indeed your weakness. Maybe it's because you envy their outlook on life, having no clue what the world is really like. Maybe because it's because of their innocence, minds not yet corrupted. Maybe it's because you wished you had a regular childhood.

Either way, children were unfortunately your secret weakness. At one point, you hated them for how they acted. But as it turned out, you hated the ones that weren't raised right. Secretly, you adored children, the well behaved ones.

But that all changed only a few months ago, now you don't view them the same. Now when you see children, you become upset at the sight. Now they invoke emotions, thoughts and memories you wished to erase.

There are so many thoughts on the topic of children that run through your head. But you choose to stay silent, telling no one of your pain. Only your mother and your brother, Omari, knew of troubles. And for now, it'll stay that way.

"Y/n...?"

Uraraka calked your name with a confused tone in her voice. Seeing the smile on your face disappear and your feet stop moving till you stood in place, frightened her.

Ever since the training camp, Uraraka felt like she had been walking on thin ice. She didn't know how to approach you normally anymore since she felt so much guilt for your kidnapping. She couldn't help but think it was her fault.

Despite Deku assured her that she was not to blame, she still felt guilty. She tried to bite back the guilt, since you seemed to feel no anger or resentment towards her. Like Deku told her, you didn't blame her. So she tried not to blame herself.

And little by little, day by day, she had been slowly returning back to her normal self around you. Her guilt was losing its hold on her, it was no longer eating at her. She had begun to no longer felt it.

Seeing you smile and laugh with her, brightened up her day. But seeing you frown and suddenly stand in place scared her. She feared she might've accidentally upset you. That seemed to be one of her fears these days, you hating her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." You replied, finally looking at her once more. Your expression returned to how it normally is, neutral and calm. But she remembered the frown you wore just a moment ago.

"Did I say something wrong?" Uraraka asked. You could hear the concern in her voice and see the uncertainty on her face.

"No, sorry. You just reminded me of something." You responded assuringly before pausing and adding. "I'm not mad at you, by the way. For what happened with Toga, or my kidnapping. That wasn't your fault, and I don't blame you. I feel like I should tell you that, sometimes words mean everything to a person, just like action can."

Urararka's eyes widened with shock and surprise before she furrowed them in confusion. "...how did you know I felt that way?"

"I pay attention." You responded, playfully winking at her with a grin. "I knew something was wrong. So, I asked Izuku since I know you two are close, and he told me."

"I know I'm a tough person to understand, no one can really tell how I feel or what I'm thinking. It's very easy to question yourself around me, or feel like I'm questioning you. But you should know, as bad as I am at showing it, I do genuinely consider you a friend."

There was a limited moment of silence, where Urararka just stared at you. But before you could say something, you felt her arms suddenly wrap around your body.

It was a surprise to you, when you unexpectedly felt Uraraka hugging you. You didn't have much of reaction, not physically at least. You let her hug you for as long as she wanted, for as long as she needed.

And for a long minute, she hugged you tightly without any words being uttered. She could smell your scent clearly now. Your scent was a strange yet refreshing mix of strawberries and vanilla. Your arm gently rubbed her back, so reassuring and comforting. And your body was both warm, yet soft to the touch, even through your costume.

She could feel that your skin and body was thicker than hers, but you maintained being physically in shape. Your skin was a beautiful brown shade, shining like gold in the sun. It was like hugging a queen or goddess of some sort.

Hugging you had to be one of the best hugs she had ever had the chance to experience. She wasn't sure whether it was because you were soft, or your aura was comforting, or because of your glorious scent. Perhaps it was all. Perhaps it was more. But if she could, she would hug you everyday.

For a moment, Uraraka truly believed her legs would give out on her. Her heartbeat was quick, for a second she thought it would leap out of her chest. It was a strange feeling. Strange in a sense where she's never felt this feeling before, at least not from another female. It was like... being able to see a beautiful painting up close.

Unfamiliar yet... so fulfilling.

Her mind couldn't ponder on it any longer when she suddenly felt the disappointment of you letting her go. "Something's happening." You spoke in a questioning tone, your eyes scanning the perimeter.

Before Uraraka could question what you mean since she also felt something was happening, the intercom went off. "Villains have appeared and started their pursuit! Heroes candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the villains."

Only a second later, you heard a loud noise similar to an explosion. "What's going on..." You trailed off with a curious look, seeing Uraraka standing still staring intensely at you. "Are you okay?"

"What?" Uraraka blinked a few times, a flushed look of embarrassment on her face. "Sorry, sorrry. Um, apparently there are villains here now, according to the examiner. But they wouldn't actually bring villains here, right?"

"No, not they wouldn't." You agreed as you turned around, your eyes staring at Todoroki and Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High, who stood a distance away. "But they would bring a hero to pose as a villain. You know, like when we had to fight our teachers for our final exam."

"So, like a final battle?" Uraraka asked rhetorically, the two of you turning towards to see the chaos forming. "Wow... this is..."

"The life of a hero." You finished for her, determination in your eyes. You looked over to Uraraka, a small nod of confirmation. "Fight together?"

Uraraka smiled and nodded her head. "Together."

➩ : O S H U N : ➩

The hero that played the role of the villain for the exam test, was Gang Orca. Many students believed the hero took the role too seriously, but the hero believed it was better practice. And as damaging as he was in the test, he was correct. The more realistic, the better prepared.

Either way, Gang Orca took the heavy role of a ruthless villain with his many sidekicks. There was a lot of fighting and rescue. At one point, you we're concerned for Todoroki because of his struggle against the hero playing villain. That and the bad blood between him and Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High, who was also fighting.

Once it was all over, all the participating students were allowed to take showers and change out of their hero costumes and back into their hero suits.  Oddly enough, but also not so odd given their obviously large budget (if they even have a budget), there were a vast number of washrooms.

After you were all changed back into your school's uniforms, you all stood huddled together before a large screen. On the screen were the names of the students who had passed the exam and would receive their provisional license. Those who didn't see their name, failed.

It was based off a point system, like you had originally guessed. Those below 50 points failed, anything higher passed. Unsurprisingly, you passsed the exam, as well as Izuku. Although to your shock, Todoroki and Bakugo had failed.

However, you reminded yourself that you weren't with either of them during the final test. So there could've been a number of ways they might've failed. For Bakugo, you could already think of one reason. Lack of empathy and ministration for citizens. 

Pictures were required for your license, like for all IDs. You were thankful your hair was done specifically for the exam, so you didn't have to worry about a bad hair day for you photo. Otherwise, you would've dreaded your picture. Your mood depended on your hair, most days.

Once it was all over, you all took the bus back to school so you could head to your dorms. The sun was setting fast, no one hardly uttered a word because everyone was too exhausted. You almost fell asleep on the bus.

Aizawa wanted to go home to his wife and children since it was a tiring day for him too, mainly because of Ms Joke. But he and the other teachers made a schedule for who would be taking the shift of staying at the dormitory to watch the students. And unfortunately tonight was his night to do so.

When the class got to the dorm house, no one was in the mood to cook everyone dinner. So, you all made your own little dinners and snacks, and immediately headed to your rooms. Understandably so because it was a very tiring day for you all.

When you got to your room, you immediately changed out of your uniform. You sat on your bed setting up the movie marathon you were going to have with Todoroki. After a few minutes, you heard a knock on the door.

Tiredly, you walked to your door and opened it, fully expecting to see Todoroki, only to be surprised when you saw Izuku. You furrowed your brows but opened the door wider and stepped back a little, letting him walk in before you closed the door.

The two of you sat down on your bed, and you looked at him awaiting for him to say why he came. He opened his mouth, but closed it once he turned to look at you. His eyes carefully took in your appearance before him.

Beautiful, as always.

"Can I..." Izuku started, swallowing as he met your eyes that stared into his beautifully. "Can I take you on a date? Tomorrow, at 2 o'clock."

Your eyes widened with shock and disbelief. You could feel the woozy and warmth radiating through your body. But you tried not to facially show just how happy you were that he finally, after all this time, asked you out.

"Yes."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes."

"You didn't think about it. Don't you need to think about it?"

"Do you want me to change my mind?"

"No!" Izuku was quick to exclaim before calming down, feeling his nerves rise. "No. It's just... Um, I'm happy you said yes, is all." He couldn't contain his smile. "Wear something casual and comfortable. What I have planned doesn't require anything fancy or dressy."

Personally, you enjoyed seeing how nervous Izuku was being with you. Something about it made you grin with amusement. "So, will it be intimate and romantic?"

"Uh..." Izuku laughed netvous, his face heating up at the words you used. But he couldn't deny it, he'd be lying if he did. "Yeah... it is."

"Good." You responded, your voice softer and quieter as you stared him in the eyes. You grabbed one of his hands to hold and brought it to your lips and kissed his scar softly before smiling. "Then, I can't wait."

The room had fallen pin-drop silent, similar to that time in the hospital. Lately, every interaction he's had with you reminded him of that day. The day he got a taste of you. And now he was desperate to get another. And another. And another.

His eyes trailed from your own, to gaze at those beautiful two toned, plush lips. He remembered them being so soft, and so perfect. Your taste was sweeter than anything he's ever had, and he had a sweet tooth so that was saying a lot. Or maybe he's biased. Either way, he missed them.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I want that title first." Your response shocked him, his eyes immediately met yours another time. He saw you grin at his surprise. "You're getting a lot of boyfriend privileges, and I'm not seeing a boyfriend."

"You will, tomorrow." His response was so quick witted, that he didn't have the time to think about what he had said. He couldn't feel embarrassed right now, his gaze fell on your lips again and he couldn't help but lick his own. He hardly noticed your surprised look. Or rather, he didn't acknowledge it.

"Please 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦... give me one kiss before the night's over. Just one."

"Is this a preview of our future relationship?" You smiled to suppress the feeling in your stomach at his tone, his eyes and what he called you. Damn, was he always like this, or did he wait till you were his for you to see this side of him?

Izuku broke into a beautiful smile and hummed a quiet laugh, his eyes meeting yours once more. "Well, yeah. I guess when you put it like that. Do you like it so far?"

Instead of responding with words, you leaned forward and pressed your lips against his softly. Izuku's eyes immediately closed as his hand cupped your cheek while he deepened the kiss, wanting to feel more.

There was desperation and desire in the kiss, mixed with a longing. Izuku didn't realize just how much and badly he missed your lips until now. They were so soft, god how are they so soft? He wondered.

He could feel your body pressing closer to him, he could feel you lick over his bottom lip and gently bite on it. And when he opened his mouth, it was overwhelming how satisfying kissing you could be.

He wanted more.

He needed more.

But he couldn't have it, not yet. There was a knock on the door, startling the both of you. Izuku couldn't help but feel an ounce of disappointment when you two were interrupted. But it was for the best, you wanted a title. And so did he.

The two of you made yourselves more presentable, luckily it didn't much. Then you stood up and walked over to the door, being unsurprised when you opened it to see Todoroki standing behind it.

"Ready?" He considerably asked, to which you nodded your head before letting him walk him inside the room. His eyes were slightly surprised to see Midoriya sitting on your bed. "Is he joining us?"

That confused the green haired boy, he looked towards you for an explanation. "We're having a Disney movie marathon tonight because he's never watched a Disney movie before." You explained shortly, awaiting his response.

"Oh. Maybe next time." Izuku responds as he stands up from where he sat on your bed. "I only came here to ask you something. But, I actually have to go now." He had to meet someone, an angry little blonde.

"Oh, okay." You nodded your head, showing you understood. You walked him out the door, giving him a little smile. "I'll see you tomorrow, then. Okay?"

"Remember, comfortable and casual." Izuku reminded you with a loving smile, one he could only give you. And that caused you to smile more.

"How could I forget?" It was a rhetorical question, no real intention of him answering. And he knew that, yet he responded anyway.

"Well I can think of few reasons. Something starting with a 'K' and ending with an 'S,' might be the top reason."

"Goodnight, Izuku."

"Goodnight." Baby.

You closed the door with a small smile and turned around to see Todoroki standing still and awkwardly looking around. He didn't know whether he could sit or where he could sit, so he waited for you to tell him.

"You can sit down, you know. On my bed or in my desk chair, either is fine." You told him. He nodded his head and took a seat in your desk chair, rolling it over near your bed first.

Todoroki watched you grab a bag full of snacks, a curious glint in his eyes as he stared at. He watched you offer him some snacks for him to try, and he grabbed some out of curiosity.

Once you sat down on your bed, getting comfortable, you grabbed your remote to start the movie 'Princess and The Frog,' a classic. But before you could, Todoroki spoke. "What did Midoriya ask you? If don't mind me asking."

He couldn't deny that he was curious of you and the blasian boy's relationship. Hearing a little about it during the exam definitely peaked his interest. It was like watching one of those shows Mina recommended, but in real life.

"He asked me on a date tomorrow." You answered honestly, you trusted Todoroki with your personal information simply because you knew he would never tell anyone unless you allowed it. "A romantic date." You added, being more specific for his sake.

"Oh." Todoroki nodded his head, showing he understood. He learned about dates in the movies and shows he watched. They were a good stepping stone for relationships. "You said yes, right?"

"Mhm."

"That's good." Todoroki responded, nodding his head once more. Then he turned towards you. "Can you tell me about it when you get back?"

The question surprised you, you weren't expecting Todoroki of all people to be so interested. But it made sense, from the conversations you had with him earlier that day, it made a lot of sense. So you didn't question it.

"I'll tell you all about it."

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ_ʙᴜɴɴʏ// ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ!
sorry for the long chapter, i wasn't expecting it to drag on this long. but i hope you are enjoying the look inside their thoughts and emotions. and i hope the pacing of the book and relationships aren't too fast.

O S H U N

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 52 17
"All I've ever asked was to have your heart, but you refused to even let me in. I destroyed myself, I let you destroy me for you. I was there when yo...
701K 9.6K 87
Hey friends! As part of the LGBTQAP + community, I made this book. Everyone loves the MHA/BNHA girls. I intend this for FEMALE readers. Homophobic c...
92.8K 2.4K 38
โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someone's chest press up against my back with...
306K 8.2K 50
"No you can't take my little sister away!" Izuku shouted at our parents. We were both crying by that point, clinging to each other like our lives dep...