Aching For Eternity

Autorstwa FierceAngel3

Everyone wants to witness love for Eternity in their life but can love actually remain for Eternity ? All th... Więcej

Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: New Phase Of Life
Part 3: Project Together
Part 4: Event Together
Part 5 : Joke Didn't Go Well
Part 6 : The Event Day
Part 7 : First Ride Together
Part 8 : Of Which Era?
Part 9 : Colleague's wedding
Part 10 : Team Outing
Part 11 : Mr.gentleman
Part 12 : Movie Time
Part 13 : Don't Judge Book By Its Cover
Part 14: Welcome To The Team
Part 15: Not Wrong But Different
Part 16: Sparkling Eyes
Part 17:Late Night Chat
Part 18:Unwell
Part 19: Can I Call You?
Part 20: Not That Sort Of Friend
Part 21:Pandemic
Part 22 : Unwell
Part 23 : Talks
Part 24: Lets Meet
Part 25: Against The Idea Of Love?
Part 26: Fought
Part 27 : And She Left
Part 28: Scared To Face Him
Part 29 : Its Him
Part 30: Still Love You
THANK YOU ALL
Part 31: Do You Love Him?
Part 32: Not Worth It
Part 34 : Breaking Me From Inside
Part 35 : Needed To Belong
Part 36 : Finally Found Her
Part 37: Still Not Sure?
Part 38 : Officially Each Others
Part 39 : Do You Not Want This?
Part 40: Passion And Love
Part 41: Finally Engaged
Part 42: Epilogue

Part 33: Will He Understand?

2K 260 20
Autorstwa FierceAngel3

Teju went to her room after sometime and changed her dress. All the time she was remembering the conversation that she had with kk .She was emotionally broken .

Teju (pov): I just want this wedding to end soon. I can't bear it now I just can't. After going to state I thought I could forget everything but having him near have made me realize that I can never never forget him. I need to stay away from him..I just have to .

On the hand kknwas also thinking about their conversation.

Kk (pov) : Why did I behaved like that?? What was I doing.  She doesn't deserve this .What's wrong with me? I am becoming  pathetic monster..

Next day everyone decided to have breakfast together. Teju and ankit came together. Later kk also joined.

Vidhi : I can't believe that I will be a  married woman tomorrow..

Umar : Why baby still reconsidering your decision or what?

Vidhi : Uff Umar why would I do that.. I am just soo happy right now baby. I am going to marry you and all our close friends are here for us.. We are together after long time .Specially you ,me ,kk and teju . It's just awesome... and after marriage everyone will be busy on their life so when will we get this chance again to be together like this..

Umar : Aww baby... we will be together when either kk or teju or any other gets married..If you guys will invite us haha..

Teju : Who said I am going to invite you?? I have planned doing everything without you guys ..

Vidhi: Hmm so you have already planned haha.. So next marriage is around the  corner can we say that?? What say ankit??

Ankit was eating his breakfast and he chocked hearing what vidhi said..

Ankit : Umm how am I supposed to know vidhi ...

Teju : Stop it vidhi ...

Umar : So if teju have planned getting married without inviting us but also I will join ..I am sure ankit will invite me .

Everyone were teasing them . KK was just listening everything quietly.

Umar : What do you think kk ..Will teju get married earlier or will you ??

Kk : I am not getting married. I don't believe in  marriage..

Umar : Oops Riya are you listening..

Riya: Stop it Umar don't start it here now..

Teju(pov) : not interested in marriage..what a lie..not interested but it's fine if it's with riya .. He didn't even denied or stopped Umar teasing him with riya

Everyone had their breakfast. Teju really felt awkward that everyone were teasing ankit and her.She wanted to talk with ankit .When she saw ankit standing alone she went to him.

Teju : Anki..

Ankit : Teju ..

Teju : Extremely sorry anki for whatever vidhi said there..You know she is very jolly in nature and keeps on teasing..don't feel bad..

Ankit : I didn't feel bad .In fact I felt nice.

Teju : Nice ?? It was awkward anki..

Ankit : It wasn't for me ..

Teju : What are you saying anki..

Ankit : look teju  I wanted this to be special. You deserve to be treated in special way but can't wait now..

Teju : anki ..I don't understand..

Ankit came close to teju hold her hand

Ankit : I love you teju ...I really do ..not as friend ...can't call you my friend..just friend. I have feelings for you ..I really do. I promise to  make you happy and protect you ..I promise to make you feel secure..please be mine forever..

Teju jerked her hand .

Teju : Anki...I...I don't know what to say...I don't feel that way about you..You are my friend..I . I am sorry anki..I am very very sorry but I don't...

Anki : Don't complete it.. don't complete the sentence...You don't feel now but I can wait ..I will there for you .. I will wait for your feelings to change.. atleast I  can have that right..

Teju : Don't do this anki..I will feel really bad.

Ankit : Not forcing you..

Teju then hugged ankit.

Teju(pov) : Why God Why can't I love anki. He is a great guy. Guy that any girl  would fall for ..guy that any girl would be lucky to have..but my heart..it really wants him..and I can't have him..

Teju broke the hug .

Teju : I am sorry anki.. I am sorry

And she left for her room

She met vidhi on her way.She was crying soo badly .

Vidhi : Teju ..why are you crying baby ?? What happened?

She took teju to her room but teju was crying and crying.

Vidhi : Teju just tell me what happened. Did anyone say anything to you.?? You are scaring me babe ..

Then teju told her about the proposal part.

Vidhi : Teju ..ankit is a nice guy and he loves you ..but why can't you babe?? Is there anything you are hiding. 

Teju : Vidhi ..its just my heart doesn't feel for him in that way.. I have hurt him  .I know how it feels when you love someone and they don't reciprocate in same way..it hurts vidhi and I have hurt him...

She didn't realized what she just confessed to vidhi

Vidhi : You love someone else teju ?

Teju : No vidhi it's not like that.

Vidhi: Stop telling lie now teju..Oh my god ..you love someone and ..

Teju : and it's one sided .. he doesn't feel same ... and now I gave same pain to ankit. I know nothing can happen about my love I need to move on but vidhi my heart wants him just him..Why?

Vidhi : Stop crying baby..Its his lost not yours. You are precious baby and only the luckiest one can have your love .He wasn't worthy of you.

Teju cried and cried until she slept. She slept in vidhi's room.

In night there was a bachelor party organized .Teju really didn't want to go but vidhi forced her. She was looking  gorgeous. Vidhi and teju went to the party .Guys were already there. Even riya and few other guests were there

Kk saw her and kept on looking at her but when teju looked at that direction he just quickly turned his face. Teju and vidhi went towards guys

Umar to vidhi: You look gorgeous love..

Vidhi : Thanks ..you look dapper.

Riya : I love what you are wearing teju..red suits you well.

Teju : Thanks ..you look gorgeous too...

Ankit entered then .

Ankit : Hey everyone seems I am late.

Umar : Its never late to party man..right teju??

Teju : Huh?? Umm ya Umar..

Ankit (wishpered): Don't be awkward teju ..its alright..its you friends wedding and you need to enjoy ..forget whatever happened..you need to cherish this moments ..don't spoil it ...

Teju (pov) : How can someone be soo understanding. He just made me feel soo comfortable. I have hurt him yet he is calm and handling situations so well..

Teju to ankit (lov voice) : Thank you anki...

Umar : Aham aham if done with your secret talks then can we start party teju ankit...

Ankit : Haha well can't deny the groom himself.

They all started dancing .

Ankit : So my lady may I have the pleasure of this dance with you ...

Teju : Haha.. of course sir ...

They were dancing.

Teju : Thank you ankit ..Thank you for understanding..

Ankit :Its you friends wedding we can't make it awkward. We can discuss these things later after wedding teju and don't feel guilty or awkward..you have done nothing wrong ..ok?

Teju smiled hearing him. This all was being noticed by kk

Kk(pov): she looks soo happy in his arm..

Everyone can to bar for drinks.

Riya : You guys look amazing with each other ankit and teju ..

Kk : Ya look good together. 

Teju felt hearing this from kk but didn't show.
They had conversation drank and danced..Only teju and ankit were sober. So they helped their friends getting to room and went to their respective rooms after saying goodnight.

Teju entered her room and was about to change her clothes .She heard knock on her door .

She opened the door.It was kk.

Kk : you left your phone down there..

Teju : Oh thanks for bringing it... I don't even remember leaving it..

Kk : happens when your mind is occupied somewhere else...

Teju : Excuse me ..

Kk : Nothing..Goodnight..

And kk just left ..Teju was  confused...she just got changed and slept.

Next day everyone was getting ready for Haldi function. Vidhi was getting ready and teju got ready and started helping for the function. Soon vidhi came out getting ready. Haldi function started.. Elders ,relatives, families and friends everyone put haldi on both bride and groom . Everyone was enjoying haldi function teju was standing in the corner suddenly someone back hugged her and pulled to the side where no one was. She was about to shout ..but that persona kept his hand on her mouth.

Kk : Don't shout teju...

And kk took his hand away from her mouth

Teju: What the hell are you doing karan??

Kk  hugged her and zipped back side of her dress slowly. Teju was lost in his touch. His touch was making her shiver.

Kk (slowly in her ears) : Done .

Teju : Huh?...

Kk : Your zip it was going to open teju ..its done now ....

Teju then broke their hug..

Teju : I didn't even realize..Thanks karan...

Kk : No problem...

Then kk left .

Teju (pov): This was intense soo intense..It felt soo good ... even though it was for few seconds but I was in his embrace.. and it felt amazing....

She then joined others in the function .

Ankit : You look gorgeous....

Teju : whats with the compliments Mr.??

Ankit : Can't I??

Teju : Haha of course you can..

Kk was looking at them..

Umar : Don't they look good together. Teju looks happy with him..I am sure both have feelings for each others.. I got vidhi ..teju will be with ankit and what about you...

Kk : Told you Umar not interested....

Umar : look kk having someone who cares for you and whom you cared for is such a nice thing.. don't be like this..atleast give chance to yourself.. Its high time now...

Kk : Umar...

Umar: think about it kk..

Haldi function ended and after few hours wedding was to happen.

Vidhi and teju were talking.

Vidhi : Can't believe it's my marriage today..

Teju : Nervous??

Vidhi : Too much..

Teju : Don't worry Umar is a nice guy he will.keep you happy..

Vidhi : That i know.. teju what do you think about riya?

Teju : She is nice girl..Very gorgeous and sweet..

Vidhi : Do you feel there is something between kk and riya??

Teju : how will I know vidhi ..

Vidhi : Riya's parents like kk.. Umar was saying they want to talk about marriage but you know kk's denial about marriage.. if it's nothing from his side then I don't want Riya to have expectations and get hurt.. They look good together though..

Teju was feeling  shattered when she heard all this things.. she couldn't control herself. 

Teju : They do ...vidhi I will go now.. will catch you after getting ready..ok?

Vidhi : Ok ..

Teju then ran towards her room crying and ankit saw her. He constantly called her but she didn't stop .He ran towards  her and hugged her..

Ankit : whats wrong teju why are you crying??

Teju(crying): I can't do this anki..I can't..why don't he understand..why can't he see it..

Ankit : Shhsshhh..teju first stop crying please..

Teju : Its painful anki.. its very painful..

Ankit broke the hug and cupped her face ..

Ankit: So I was right..wasn't I ? You really love him don't you?

Teju : I do ..I have fallen hardly for him..but I can do nothing..he doesn't love me.he doesn't feel the same way..

Ankit: who said? He did ??

Teju : Its obvious anki ..he doesn't..

Ankit : Go talk to him..how will you know if you share nothing about your feelings to him..He will understand  just talk to him once..

Teju : Should I really?? Will he understand?

Ankit : You should ..

Teju : Thanks anki ....

Ankit then kissed her forehead .

******************

SO HERE IS ANOTHER PART ..WILL TRY TO UPDATE ANOTHER ONE AS WELL..

SO WILL TEJU BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HER FEELINGS TO KK ..WILL KK UNDERSTAND? WHAT WILL BE HIS REACTION ??LETS FIND IT OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS..TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

155K 12.6K 29
They met in destiny ; They bonded in lust ; They are drawn to love ; And they become inseparable! It's a journey of two different POV, attitude, occu...
309K 23.7K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
116K 15K 56
Life is like a puzzle... before finding the right piece to fit the incomplete part of the biggest jigsaw puzzle called life, you need to try lot of...
64.7K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...