Part 24: Lets Meet

KK was now assigned to new project .He only used to help if needed in teju's project but teju and kk used to talk frequently. They used to talk about their respective projects and many other things. Lockdown was not there now..People were going out taking precautions. Vaccine were there and most of the people were vaccinated.

It was kk's birthday and teju messaged him early morning..

Teju : Happy birthday...

Kk : You remembered??

Teju : Hmm..

Kk : Listen getting call from mom ..Can I talk to you later??

Teju : Sure..

Then they both got occupied.

Teju's Tl announced that after two there will be a small event in company. Small gathering with all precaution for teju's project team. KK was also asked to attend even he was shifted to another project.

Later kk message teju in whatsapp

Kk : Hey ..

Teju : yes...

Kk : Free lets talk .Done with my work .

Teju : Hmm ok..

Then kk called her.

Teju : Hey birthday boy...

Kk : Haha birthday boy .. just tell me even Umar didn't remember how did you know that it's my birthday today..

Teju: I have my own ways..

Kk : Ya ofcource now tell me the truth..

Teju : Uff.. when you,vidhi,me and umar went to cafe ..you told yourself in between random talks..

Kk : That was long ago ...

Teju : so ???

Kk : Nothing...

Teju : Anyway where is my treat??

Kk : What treat??

Teju : Birthday treat..

Kk : Hmm..then where is my gift?? Its my birthday so I should be getting gift...where is it ???

Teju : First treat..

Kk : First gift..

Teju : Treat first ..

Kk : and why is that?? Why can't I get gift first

Teju : Cuz my gift will depend on what kind of treat I am having..

Kk : That is mean...

Teju : Haha...really?? Look who is talking.. ok fine what gift you want..

Kk : Anything..and what treat you want ...and when??

Teju : You serious about treat ..

Kk : ya lets meet .when can we ???

Teju (pov) : Is he serious.He wants to meet me ..like seriously... calm down teju ..he might be talking about meeting 4 of us ..me ,him,umar and vidhi as well.

Kk : teju ...you there??

Teju : Hmm ..ya ..ya..have you asked umar and vidhi .... vidhi didn't say anything about this neither did Umar... do you want me to talk with them????

Kk : why would Umar and vidhi talk about my birthday treat?? And what do you want me to talk to them about?? You asked for treat so I am asking you to meet...

Teju : Hmm..

Kk : What hmm.. when and where??

Teju : Someday for sure...