Part 18:Unwell

Next morning, both teju and karan woke up late..It was Sunday so they had holiday..After waking up Teju was actually not feeling good..Her body wasn't feeling comfortable... she then just got freshed and went to kitchen..

T's mom: good morning my baby...you woke up late today...

Teju: Hmm..I don't know mamma ..might be just tired...

T's mom: what happened teju you don't look good...are you not feeling well...??

T's dad: teju are you alright baby...

Teju didn't wanted to make her parents worry so she said she is just tired will rest for sometime then she will feel better..

T's mom: first eat your breakfast dear then take rest ..

Teju : Hmm ok mamma ...

Teju's mom then gave her breakfast but teju didn't feel like eating so she just ate a little and went to her room and laid down in bed .... she just look into her phone and saw messages notifications..it was their group chat ....They were just having conversation over yesterday's gathering..

Umar(in chat): Guys so what's the plan for today??

Kk(in chat) : I am out now for some work but fir day there is nothing much today..

Vidhi (in chat) : Sleeping 😴 💤

Umar : Then guys  let meet in evening for coffee or something...

Kk (in chat): ok ..guys have some work ..plan out everything and just text me time and location...have some work won't be online now...bye

Vidhi(in chat) : Ok...

Umar (in chat): Teju???

Teju was having  terrible headache so she couldn't reply

Teju then kept her phone in silence and slept...she woke up with high fever..She even had terrible headache.. She saw soo many missed calls and messages from vidhi and umar...so she just sent message in group..

Teju(in chat) : Sorry guys can't join... not feeling well...

Vidhi (in chat) : You alright teju ?? What happened babe??

Umar (in chat) : do you have fever or something?? U ok??

Teju (in chat) : just a bit unwell.. no worries  will take rest and it will get better...

Vidhi(in chat) : Take care teju ..take rest ..

Umar (in chat) : Get well soon teju..

Teju(pov): I said I am not feeling well and he didn't say anything...not even bother to ask what happened?? Leave it teju..why the hell are you even expecting ...

Her mom came to her room ..

T's mom: teju ..how are you feeling now??

Then she touched her forehead and it was burning from fever..

T's mom: Teju you have high fever ...lets check the temperature...

Teju's dad also came to her room after her mom called him..

T's mom: I think we need to call doctor..her fever is high ..

T's dad : ya let me call him..

Doctor came and checked teju..He gave few medicines..

Dr.: She is having viral fever.. I recommend her to take rest few days and have medicines and foods properly..she will be fine soon..don't worry..

T's dad : Thank you Doctor..thank you very much .

Dr.: I will take you a leave now..

Teju was sleeping now. Teju's mom went to kitchen and made soup for her. Mom came to her room with soup and woke hee up slowly..

T's mom: Teju baby wake up and have this soup it's time for medicines

Teju : mom I don't feel like having anything..please ..

T's mom: I don't want to hear anything teju just have this now ...please baby...just little please then you can have medicines...

Then her mom feed her and she have little bit of soup and took her medicines and slept again..

*******************************
So ya here is the another chapter.. please bear with the mistakes

So what do you guys think why kk didn't even bother to say anything even when teju is sick ..Is he actually Mr.rudy rude or there is something else ...lets find out in upcoming chapters till then keep voting and do comment

I will really appreciate suggestions and feedbacks..