Part 30: Still Love You

He looked happy.Her absence hadn't really created any difference. He was dancing his heart out and teju,she was standing there as statue. She didn't know how to react .Either she should go and greet him .Does he even want to have conversation, she wasn't sure about that.

Ankit saw teju standing in distance and he called her name loudly. Teju didn't hear anything. She was lost . But kk heard someone calling teju loudly and he turned back. Teju was still standing there .Kk saw her and smiled at her and waved his hand.

Teju was still lost so she didn't reacted so kk went near her and even ankit was walking towards her. Reaching near her he snapped his fingers and teju was back to real world.

Till then ankit also reached near her.

Ankit : whats wrong with you teju.I have been calling you .

Teju: Anki ...that...I...

Kk : hi teju..long time ..how are you?

Teju: ka..ran..hi ..I am..ummm good .and you?

Kk : I am awesome.

Kk looking at ankit.

Kk : Hi karan..karan kundra .

Ankit: Hi ..ankit .

Teju : Anki he ,vidhi ,umar and me we used to work together and karan ,ankit is a friend from state .

Ankit : Nice meeting you karan...

Kk : same here bro..

Vidhi : You guys are here ..I have been looking for you come lets go inside .We going to play some games ....come..

They all went inside and sat .Ankit was sitting next to teju and kk was on opposite side.

Vidhi : So lets play spin the bottle ...Truth or dare...

Umar : ya lets do that..

Game started and umar spinned the bottle first and it landed on vidhi ..

Umar : Truth or dare love ??

Vidhi : Dare..

Kk : wohhh.. make her do something really interesting umar ...

Umar : Hmm I have porposed you in a good way I guess so now I want you to do that here ..Porpose me right now...

Vidhi : What???

Everyone was cheering her but teju seemed soo lost .Ankit had noticed it .

Vidhi : Ok fine

Then she went down on her knees and proposed umar .That looked soo romantic. Everyone were admiring the couple .After that vidhi spinned the bottle and it landed on kk .

Vidhi : ohh kk .. so Truth or dare?? Dare right?

Kk: Haha..dare

Vidhi : Do a couple dance with any of the girl here.

Kk stood up and pulled a girl. She was umar's friend Riya and started dancing with her. Riya was gorgeous girl.She was kind of girl whom everyone desires.They were doing steps and riya was enjoying. Why wouldn't she as kk was handsome..good-looking bachelor.

This didn't go unnoticed by Teju. She looked upset .After years also her heart just felt for him. The uneasiness she was having was clearly seen on her face .. She wanted to go there and stop them dancing so close to each other but she didn't have right. She could do nothing..just nothing.

Dance ended and everyone appreciated their chemistry..After that kk spinned the bottle and it landed on Ankit.

Kk : So bro Truth or dare ..??

Ankit : Truth..

Kk : Hmm what should I ask you now..

Vidhi : I have one question..can I ask please.

Kk : Yup go ahead.

Vidhi : So Mr.ankit .. do have someone you like ? I mean have crush or you know special kind of feeling for someone??

Ankit looking at teju

Ankit : Yes I do have ...love that person..that person is special very special to me...

Vidhi: ohhh how sweet is that... ok now your turn to spin

Ankit spinned the bottle and it landed on teju .

Vidhi : Yeahhh teju...

Ankit : So Truth or dare teju ??

Teju : Huh.??

Ankit : Truth or dare ? Bottle landed on you..

Teju : Oh..

Vidhi : Choose dare come on teju...

Teju : Ok dare..

Ankit : So sing a song dedicating it to someone.

Teju : I can't sing anki...

Umar : come on teju don't be a spoilsports...

Vidhi : Its my wedding babe ..come on..

Teju : Fine ..

She sang "phir bhi tumko chahungi"

*****
Aankhen khule toh main dekhun tujhe
Sirf yeh hi farmaish hai
Pehli toh mujhko yaad nahi
Tu meri aakhiri khwahish hai

Seh loon main ab teri kami
Mujhse yeh hoga hi nahi

Tum aise mujhme shaamil ho
Tum jaan meri tum hi dil ho
Shaayad main bhula doon khud ko bhi
Par tumko bhool na paaungi
Ho..

Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi
Iss chaahat mein marr jaaungi
Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi..

*****

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE .HERE JS ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY ..HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ..

SO TEJU STILL FEELS FOR HIM EVEN AFTER THESE YEARS. WHAT DO YOU THINK KK WILL EVER REALIZE HER FEELINGS?? WILL ANKIT BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS.??

LETS FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING...

AND SOME OF YOU MUST BE THINKING WHY THERE IS NOT MUCH POV OF KK..BECAUSE I WANTED TO WRITE FROM TEJU'S PERSPECTIVE AND YOU GUYS WILL KNOW WHAT KK FELT IN EVERY SITUATION IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS..WILL REVEL ALL HEHE...