Part 13 : Don't Judge Book By Its Cover

Night passed and it was morning time . Vidhi woke up at first . She look at umar . She was quite happy with their growing bonds . She then turned around and saw the position which teju and kk were sleeping . She was amazed looking at them.. She then woke up umar .

Vidhi(in a low voice) : Umar wake up .. wake up fast 

Umar : Come on let me sleep ... 5 more minutes please

Vidhi : Just wake up now or else....

Umar : Why vidhi what happened this early morning ..

Vidhi : Ssss..hhh.. keep you voice low  and look there(Pointing towards kk and teju)

Umar : What the .....

Vidhi : Hehe they look cute together right ..

Umar : Cute ?? they want to murder each other when they are together ...

Vidhi : Whatever ...wait let me take their picture ..

Umar : Haha you are too much vidhi ..

Vidhi then silently took their picture ..But while clicking she hit the glass and due to that sound teju and kk woke up .. Vidhi hide her phone quickly .. Teju was rubbing her eyes ..

Teju : Vidhi .. its already morning ?? 

Vidhi : Yup now wake up lets go to our room ..

Teju : Our room ??

Then reality hit her .She was in kk's and umar's room and she felt asleep while watching movie and that too ...

Teju : Oh shit.... 

She then looked at kk ..He was just opening his eyes slowly ...

KK : whats with all this noise and that too this early morning ..

KK was still holding teju and when opened his eyes and saw their position ,he just quickly removed his hand and got up ...

KK : Umm ... hey good morning everyone .. I ... I should go and get fresh ....

Umar(teasing way ) : Ya ya  you should ... and teju you ....

Teju : Ahh ... I should ... I mean we should go to our room vidhi ...come on lets go 

Vidhi : yaya we should ... But its ok if you want to stay .. I mean ...

Teju : stop it vidhi lets go .. Bye umar ...

Teju then dragged vidhi and they went to their room .. Teju and kk both were feeling very awkward. Before vidhi could start teasing ..

Teju : Umm I should go and get fresh ..

Vidhi : Haha ya you should .. 

Teju then got ready and after her vidhi also took shower and got ready . They will be returning back today after the breakfast . They then went down for their breakfast . They were in the queue for the breakfast ,then umar and kk also came . Teju and kk were feeling awkward ..

Umar : Hi vids and hi teju 

Teju/vidhi : Hi 

Vidhi : Hi kk 

KK : hi 

Teju wasn't even looking at kk . It was a weird situation . They took their breakfast and sat on the table . It was silent there only vidhi and umar were having conversation . Teju and kk would only answer if they were asked something . After breakfast it was time to leave . They went to their room to grab their bags and came out. Teju's project team wanted to click few picture . 

Vidhi : You continue teju I will go inside bus ok..

Teju : Ok 

Umar and kk were also walking towards the bus but umar just remembered that he left his phone charger in the room